QUEEN OF FALCON

Από stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... Περισσότερα

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 81♣

2K 129 16
Από stellaandmybella

"She is going under a cardiac arrest! Someone prepare the defibrillator now!!" One of them shouted an order while Dr. Martin placed the stethoscope against her chest.

Zacharias was frozen on the spot. His mind completely shut, refusing to accept the reality.

'No! This is all a nightmare. She is fine! She is fine! She has to be.....' His mind kept on chanting like a mantra.

He stumbled back, but before his body would collapse, someone supported him from behind. The doctors were placing paddle electrodes over her chest and started giving her shocks, but she remained lifeless.

He held her hand in his and kept praying silently. "Come on love, wake up...Wake up for me...You're my brave girl, aren't you?...Please baby please, I beg you. You know I can't live without you, right? You can't live me...Please come back..." He implored silently. "You must fight this love..." He urged, as the doctors kept on determining the voltage and timings after every electrical shock.

After what felt like hours, her body responded to the shock, she gasped behind the oxygen mask and her frame jerked on the bed. The doctors sighed in relief when the heart monitor started beeping again and displaying those curved lines on its screen.

His body sagged in relief. He couldn't help but place his forehead on hers. A lone tear fell from his eye, dropping on her cheek.

"We will be shifting her into an ICU."  Zacharias discreetly wiped his tears and raised his head at Dr.Martin. "The next 48 hours are critical for her. There are chances of her slipping into a coma if she doesn't wake up in the next two days." He declared solemnly.

"She will wake up..." Zacharias stood up with fierce determination, as they prepared for her to be shifted into the ICU.

Adiva and the twins were shifted into a VIP suite and the room beside her was converted into an NICU, so that he would be able to be close to both of them. The guards were patrolling the whole floor. No one was allowed except his family and trusted doctors.

Though the threat was eliminated, he couldn't risk any chances. Especially when he had come this close to losing his family. A chill spread through his heart when he realized how close he was to losing them. How close it had gotten to see his world shatter.

"Never!" He promised to himself. Never was he gonna let any harm come their way.

He had sent the rest of the family back to the manor, but despite his protests, Igor and Demyan stubbornly chose to stay, reasoning that they don't want to leave him alone. It was already 3 in the morning and yet he could not dare to sleep. The doctors had come twice and examined her and the twins situation.

He sat beside her, holding her hand in his. Her body lay motionless. His gaze briefly flickered towards the ECG screen and he inwardly thanked god for keeping her heart beat steady and alive.

So much has happened since the last 24 hours. From being kidnapped, almost losing and the birth of their babies, to almost losing his wife forever. He witnessed and went through everything in the last few hours that felt like a death sentence to him.

The little cries of one of the babies caught his attention and he jumped out of the bed and ran towards the adjacent room. It was his baby girl who had woken up from her sleep while his boy was deep in his sleep. Slipping his hand through the hole of the glass incubator, Zacharias caressed her soft rosy cheeks, as he cooed her back to sleep. Then he moved towards his boy and simply caressed him.

His heart ached to see his tiny babies wrapped in number of wires. They were so tiny and unbelievably soft. They had named their baby girl Zaina and their baby boy Zmaray. He still couldn't believe he was a father now, to these two brave babies who like their mother fought and won their battle over death. He looked at them in astonishment as to how strikingly their features resembled like him and Adiva.

A smile found its way over his lips as he looked at the two sleeping bundle of joy in front of him. They were so innocent and so beautiful. Honestly as Igor had said, they looked like cute little chipmunks with eyes closed, small nose and pouty lips.

After he was sure that his babies were fast asleep, did he walked into the living room and found both Igor and Demyan spread on the sofa sleeping like logs. He felt bad that after such a dread filled day, they were sleeping on the sofas only to be with him. He couldn't be thankful to god for more, that he granted him with such a wonderful family who loved him and never once left his side. They always stood by him like a wall.

Spreading the blankets over their bodies, he walked back towards Adiva. The bed was king sized, so he just lay beside her, stroking her cheeks, waiting for her to wake up. He was dying to see those beautiful onyx doe eyes and her melodic voice from her lips, as she would gaze at him with love. Eventually, exhaustion took over him and he fell asleep beside her.

It was almost 7:00 in the morning when he woke up. Adiva was still unconscious. A forlorn expression crossed his features as he stared at her unconscious form. "When will you wake up and bless me with your beautiful voice darling?" he murmured softly kissing her hand.

The doctors had arrived and examined both Adiva and the twins, concluding that all the three were doing fine and Adiva should wake up soon. All her reports had come normal. The doctors concluded that the injury on her head was a major concussion but fortunately, there was no any injury to the brain. The scars on her arm where not deep enough to leave any marks. Zacharias sighed in relief.

Her parents arrived late in the afternoon and directly rushed towards her. After a brief talk, he walked out of the room and went towards his babies to give them some privacy. Tina and Alyosha were already there.

"How is she?" They inquired.

He shrugged lightly. "The same."

"She will wake up." Alyosha assured.

It had been more than a week by now, Adiva had slipped into a coma. It was when even after the 48 hours of deadline that she hadn't woken up, the doctors had declared that she had slipped into a coma. Zacharias had gone berserk when he had heard the news.

"I don't understand, all her vital organs are functioning smoothly. There is no serious injury left on her brain accept the concussion on her forehead, but even that was cured and there was no risk of any kind of brain injury, and yet she had not woken up. She should have woken up by now..." The doctor found his eyes squinting and nose crinkling, as he examined and mumbled.

"Then why the fuck are you a doctor when you fucking don't even know the reason of a comatose state?" Zacharias growled angrily.

"I'm sorry sir, but sometimes it's beyond our knowledge when patients fall into such condition. Maybe her brain is still trying to put her into tranquility from all the traumatic experiences she has gone through. In such situations, we can't say when the patient is willing to wake up. It might even take an hour, a few days, a month or a year...It's all up to the patient."
Zach was furious at his dubious reply and had dismissed him angrily.

As the reality started sinking in, he howled in agony. "No! You can't do this to me Adiva!!"

"Zach, please control yourself...." Ana cried, tightening her arms around him. "Nothing is going to happen to her. She is a brave girl, and of all, she is your woman, your queen. Please hold yourself together.  She will come back. I promise she will fight death and come back to us...To you..." She spoke with ardor. Tears ran down her eyes as she held him.

They all encapsulated him, whispering words of assurance and promise, as they stood by him.

"She is our brave sister, Zach....She will fight death and wake up, you will see..." Demyan's voice choked.

"She will....She has to..." Zacharias replied fiercely.

Zacharias had made the hospital his home from the last twelve days. He would shower and change at the hospital itself. He hardly had any sleep from the last 12 days. He would sit for hours watching her, that there might be any movement, that she would anytime open her eyes. He did not wanted to live her alone for even a second, in case if she woke up and did not find him there.

Zacharias was not left alone much. Every time at least two or three family members would be always there close to him. Time was passing by slowly, tearing him into pieces. He was hanging on the thin rope, hoping that she would wake up soon. He had gone all cold and distant, and hardly spoke to anyone, unless it concerned Adiva or the twins. The doctors and nurses would come and go by, every hour looking for any improvement, but she laid there like a lifeless doll.

He ran his finger on her cheek. "Oh my beautiful angel..." he sighed softly. "When will you wake up and come back to me?" He rested his forehead against hers. His lips brushing her eyelashes. He closed his eyes basking in the familiar situation.

This should have been their happy moment, but he felt so sad.

"Our twins have fought through it. They will be removed from the incubator and very soon we will be able to hold our babies in our arms. You won't believe how beautifully we have created them. Everyone is gushing at them and their charm. They are dying to hold them. But baby, I want us to hold them first as their parents. I want them to see us first as they open their beautiful eyes. It's time to wake up" He caressed her cheek.

"I know you can do it love. You are much braver than this. I know you will fight this. You are my brave queen. See, our prince and princess are waiting for you to hold them, for their mother's warmth."
He so badly wanted her to listen and respond. He thought she would at least respond when she would hear about her babies.

His heart wept in sadness. "Wake up love, please wake up..." He tilted his head slightly to gaze at her face.

She lay there emotionless, eyes closed. His heart constricted in anguish. He kissed her lips, cheeks, than her forehead. "Our babies need you love. Come on now, please wake up." He gently placed his head on her chest, listening to the pacifying beat of her heart.

A tear slipped down his eyes and fell on her chest soaking the fabric. His dolour heart longed to see his wife smile and hear her talk to him.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Surviving Love Από Amy M

Ρομαντική

7.8K 137 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...
The Bar Από Annelie Leddy

Ρομαντική

1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
8.4K 362 42
(Saints series #2) "Oh, Alysanne. You ruin my life a little bit more every time I look at your face, and yet you're all I think about when I'm alone...
304K 8.1K 65
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.❞ 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗕...