An Arranged Marriage ❉ j.g

By natemaloski

22 year-old Jack Gilinsky just wants to party his life away and make music with his friend Jack Johnson. Marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
❤ THE WEDDING ❤
❤ The Reception ❤
❤ First Time ❤
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Authors Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: 1st B-day
Chapter 80
A/N: CAGGIE
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
GILINSKY'S BDAY BITCHES
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
A/N: SEQUEL + New Fanfic
Newest Update.

Chapter 9

161K 3.9K 3.6K
By natemaloski

-Jack POV-

"Han, let me explain." was the first thing I said to her when I walked in.

"I don't want to hear it Jack." She snapped and wiped tears away. She stood up and tried to push pass me but I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me.

"Please just listen - you don't understand." I said weakly.

"What don't I understand?" She asked. "You kissed some other girl - more than kissed by the looks of it - and you didn't even tell me about it."

"Because i didnt want to hurt you Hannah! I couldn't..." I sighed and pulled her closer even though she was fighting against it.

"Because you're a coward! You did more than hurt me Jack! You're so selfish." She yelled in my face. She's right.

"Because I knew I'd lose you! After that kiss, everything changed, especially my feelings towards you." I sighed and wished she'd just listen. "I want you Hannah."

Tears trickled down her face. "All those things you said this morning - "

"Is the truth Hannah." I explained

" - Are just lies Jack." She finished. Her heart was breaking and I'm the reason.

"You know that was real Hannh! You know I wasn't lying about that especially how I feel about you."

She didn't say anything.

"I didn't even kiss her Han, she did and i pulled away. Those photos are just putting things into your head." I explained

More silence

"Please believe me...please." I pleaded. "I don't want to lose you."

"You never had me.'' She said coldly, yanking her hand out of my grip and walking into my room. The door slammed shut.

I kicked the coffee table in anger. I didn't kiss Melissa, she kissed me. There's a very big difference but Hannah doesn't believe that and it made me feel angry.

I've known Melissa my whole life, in highschool we dated and continued the relationship after school. Until she hooked up with my bestfriend - Sammy. It was my first heartbreak and I couldn't even look at her ever since that.

Sammy and i were closer ever since because he swore to never get with another one of my girlfriends. I don't even know what Melissa was doing there or even in Nebraska. She moved away a year ago.

I was going to knock on the bedroom to try and talk to Hannah. I wasn't prepared to lose a girl so genuine for something so stupid and such a set up.

Just before I could knock, the door burst open and JJ and Megan came in. Megan lookes at me murderously. I took a step back just incase.

"Don't worry Jackass." she said rolling her eyes. "JJ told me what happen last night."

"I didn't kiss Melissa first, she did. I swear." I said hoping they believed me.

"We know." JJ said. "It was a total set up. By Sammy of all people."

"Where's Hannah by the way." Megan asked worriedly.

"Set up?" I asked JJ. "She's in the room probably crying while plotting my death."

Megan made a start to our bedroom but I stopped her. "I think we should give her space, she's more hurt than I thought."

They agreed and we left to a restaurant for dinner. My mind still whirling around the fact like one of my friends would set me up to hurt Hannah. Why would he...

-Hannah POV-

After an hour I emerged from the room and Jack wasn't home. I was glad because I wasn't up for a confrontation. As much as I wanted to believe Jack - I couldn't trust him after seeing those pictures.

What hurts the most is that after he kissed her, he acted completely normal and told me how much he started liking me. Without seeming guilty at all.

A few minutes later I received a text from an unknown number.

From Unknown: hey this is Sammy, i got your number from Jack.

To Sammy: hey Sammy! If you're looking for him Idk where he is

From Sammy: no I actually wanted to talk to you.

To Sammy: oh? What's up?

From Sammy: I heard what happened between you and Jack...maybe you need someone to talk to?

I didn't think Jack would like his friend and fiancé hanging out without him knowing. But at this rate I didn't even want to be his fiancé anymore. Why not?

To Sammy: sure! Pick me up in a few?

From Sammy: great :)

I was kind of excited about seeing Sammy, I remember the first time I met him when Jack was beyond drunk. His smile made me nervous and those dimples...oh god what is wrong with me?

I didn't bother changing so it was the usual jean shorts and tank top with converse. My hair was straightened so I let it loose and waited for Sammy. When I heard him pull up, I dashed outside and locked the apartment.

Jack had another key anyways.

"Hey Hannah! You look great." Sammy greeted and hugged me. I blushed, I didn't look great at all but Sammy's a sweet guy.

"Thanks Sammy." I hugged him back. His hands were lower than Jack would have liked but Jack's not here...

"So I was thinking we could get some ice cream and talk?" He said as he drove off.

"Yeah I just need someone to talk to about this." I said. I would prefer Megan but she's with Johnson and i didnt want to interrupted their time.

"I'm all ears." He smiled driving to Yogurt Land.

"I'm sure you heard -or well saw- Jack making out with some other girl." I said.

"Melissa?"

I looked at him. "You know her?"

"Yeah we all went to highschool together, she is Jack's ex-girlfriend for a few solid years."

My heart sank. I was hoping Melissa was just some one time thing, I'd admit to being jealous. "Really? Thats great."

"Yeah, they were everyone's favorite couple until they split up because she moved after highschool."

I didn't say anything. Okay now I feel really jealous because Melissa makes me look like I crawled out of a dumpster. Literally.

"But Jack's never loved someone so much its weird. He's still whipped." Sammy laughed but I didn't. I just stared out of the window miserably.

"Good for Jack." I mumbled. Sammy didn't seem to notice my gloomimess because he kept talking about Jack and Melissa which made me feel even more worse.

We got ice creams and parked out at one of the hills. It was nice once Sammy shut up about Melissa.

"You deserve better you know." Sammy said out of nowhere.

I shrugged. "I don't really have a choice in the matter."

"I know I'd never hurt you like that." He said looking me in the eyes. I blushed but held the stare, his eyes completely enticing me. I felt his hand cup my cheek.

I felt myself leaning in just as he did too. His touch made me shiver slightly and I knew I wanted to kiss him. But...

Sammy leaned in further when I quickly whispered. "Jack."

"He showed you he doesn't care about your feelings." Sammy whispered caressing my cheek. "You know you have feelings for me to Hannah."

"I..I...Sammy." I sighed in defeat and let him pull me into a rough kiss. It sent tingles down my spine but there wasn't any fireworks like...like Jack.

The anger at Jack came back and i kissed Sammy harder and more roughly. He pulled me over onto his lap and kissed my neck down to my chest.

"Sammy stop..." I said breathlessly but he continued kissing me. It felt so good but so wrong at the same time.

"Hannah please don't make me." He said, his voice was husky. I knew where this would lead if I didn't stop Sammy now. And I didn't exactly want it to happen with Jack's friend in his car of all places.

"Just take me home." I said getting off him, I felt like i had betrayed Jack. But he had too and he deserved part of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...
48.1K 905 24
Friends, marriage and babies There's two other books to this one. Make sure you check them out first x
130K 3.2K 32
Lets start off by saying this isn't a 'love story', this is more of a never-ending drama actually. Lacey Hathaway is 18 and has a 2 year old daughter...
417K 8.5K 56
In·ev·i·ta·ble adjective: certain to happen; unavoidable. In which two teenagers figure out that their love is inevitable. Copyrights @ 2014 Gilinsky...