The Sanctuary✔️

By vixen_magic

"You have no idea how much I would love to tie you up Ms. Nicholes. Make you squirm and flourish underneath m... More

......
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38

34

82 3 0
By vixen_magic

Her eyes widened, mouth agape, hands suddenly trembling. She looked at Gabriel before the ground and then him again. Back and forth and back and forth.

There was a blank look on his face as Ashley stood there. Him only being a few steps away.

"I-I....I-I'm sorry- I dont know where that came from and I don't know a-and you are m-more than welcome to just throw-'' There was barely a blink of an eye before Gabriel was in front of her and spinning her away from the counter.

Her face rested in his hands as he looked at her before kissing her. His lips hit her plump ones quickly. Instantly they melted, her hands gripping his forearms as he held her face with a sudden care. There was no breathing or noise. There was nothing going on around them now at all.

It was just them.

When Ashley pulled away, Gabriel chased her lips again, kissing her over and over until they both literally had the air swept from their lungs. When they pulled away for the last time Ashley was breathing heavily. Gabriels chest rose harshly as his arms moved her waist to hold her against him.

"I-I'm sorry for-" Ashley tried to speak but was cut off yet again.

"Don't apologize for saying that if you actually meant it..." For a mere moment Ashley was taken back again, looking in Gabriel's eyes expecting anything but comfort.

She genuinely thought he would kick her out after the words slipped, that he would judge her for suddenly wanting mroe than just to have sex. That so soon she would want some form of a relationship and that he wouldn't blow up about it.

That so quickly they have built something. Something that Ashley wanted and that something was a something that Gabriel was normally against.

"I meant it."

"Good." Kissing her again, Ashley moaned into it as he picked her up and placed her on the counter top. Hands sliding up her thighs and cheek as he kissed her.

"B-But I thought...you're my boss..."

"Are you just realizing that now? Ashley, we've literally been fucking and you are living with me right now." Gabriel pulled away and slightly chuckled at the brunette in front of him.

Stunned, Ahsley blinked a few times, her eyes focused on everything but Gabriel. Looking like a puppy trying to figure out what the cat was doing by a window,  Ashley thought for a moment before everything clicked. "....Right! Yeah...duh. Um...do you?"

"Yeah. I'm only interested in you like that." Barely pulling away, Gabriel spoke softly to keep Ashley from completely freaking out again.

"And just to clear the air...more than fucking."

Chuckling under his breath again,  Gabriel nodded while smiling. "More than fucking Ashley."

"Okay...good." Another kiss and another kiss. One after the other leads to more and more. Just them right there, only kissing after Ashley let her feelings slip out again. Arms wrapped around each other and kisses given out, Ashley couldn't help but smile through it all.

She felt like she was floating out of the world as Gabriel held her against him. She felt amazing, the best that she's felt in a while. This was better than anything else that she's done with Gabriel yet.

"You know...you weren't home at eight like I asked. Like you said you would be." Kissing down her neck, Gabriel spoke lightly against her skin making Ashley shutter and hold him tighter. "I was hoping to have fun tonight before tomorrow...but I dont think we'll have time now..."

"W-What...no."

"Hmm, I don't think we'll have time for much now..." His words hardly mumbled into Ashley's neck as he continued to kiss down.

"Hey...hey. We have a lot of time for you to fuck me."

Ashleys hands pulled Gabriels head up from her chest and forced him to look at her. "Oh really?"

"L-like at least...four hours of t-time to work with for sure..."

"Lord...what could I do to you in four hours?" Running a finger up ashleys throat to hold her jaw now, Gabriel watched as she gulped and bit her lip. Her hips started to grind against his in a small move of desperation. "Hmm? What should I do with you?"

"Anything."

"Anything? That's a very open range for me Ashley. What do you want me to do to you?"

"I just want you to f-fuck me...and use me." Ashley pulled Gabriel closer, getting a sudden sense of confidence over everything that had just happened.

Kissing him quickly, Ashleys hands roamed into his shirt where she quickly undid the buttons of it and let her hands roam over his chest and toned stomach as they kissed. While Gabriel's hands held Ashleys thighs. One crept to her blouse and then her neck where he gripped tightly, lightly choking Ashley.

A moan escaped her lips when Gabriels free hand gripped her thigh and moved up. His hand rested too close to where she wanted to be touched, where she wanted to be fucked.

While his hands gripped and controlled her body Gabriel kissed down her neck, biting and leaving love marks all over her collarbone.

"B-Bed."

Following her wish, Gabriel picked Ashley up and carried her up the stairs to his bed, laying her flat where she naturally sprawled out for him.

He watched Ashley for a second before turning to his night stand where he opened the drawer and grabbed a roll of new rope. 

Ashley stared at the black rope in his hand as he walked to the bed and knelt over her. Kissing her lips again, Gabreil dropped the rope by Ashley's head, making her very aware of it.

"Gabriel?"

"Is this okay?" Hencing the rope by them, Ashley looked at it out of the corner of her eye before eagerly nodding. Trusting Gabriel with everything.

"Good."

———————

Running a hand down Ashley's back, Gabreil smiled at his work as she laid there for him.

Her arms were tied delicately in shibari behind her back; the rope weaving from her biceps to her fingers in loops and diamond designs. Her calves were tied together too, pressure building in them making Ashley squirm as she laid there for him.

She couldn't do anything but roll over, if she wanted to.

Her face laid sideways in a pillow as her ass was up in the air, complexity bare to Gabreil who was still fully clothed. Watching Ashley and his designs. His pants strained tightly as he stood there. Every second was edging him on.

"G-Gabriel..." Leaning down and kissing her backside, Gabriel's hands rubbed against Ashley's soft skin.

"You look so beautiful like this."

"Mmm."

"Give me a color Ashley." Color system. Ashley had hardly heard of it but Gabriel made sure she knew what it was while he was working with her limbs and the rope.

"G-Green."

Go.

Gabriel kissed down her shoulders, his hands pulling lightly at the ropes that bound Ashley together. Pulling her upwards so she was sitting upright, her knees bent under her. Gasping as she was pulled up, Gabriel smiled and leaned her body against his chest while she knelt on the bed.

His fingers looped between the ropes that held her arms together.  His free hand ran down her neck and to her breast where he palmed one of them. Efficiently making Ashley gasp again and moan. Gabriel smiled at the sounds she made while he pinched one of her nipples between his fingers.

"Ah-" Rolling the bud in his rough hands, Ashley threw her head back. "Mh-agh!" Playing with her completely Gabriel watched Ashley squirm where she sat as she moaned. "G-Gabriel please?"

"Please what Ashley?"

"P-Please-oh god...ah fuck me!"

"Oh? That was demanding. Are you sure that's how you want to go about it?" Reaching down and placing a finger on her clit, Gabriel brushed over it before slipping a finger inside of her, thrusting it up harshly making Ashley jump and lean forward a bit while yelping.

"Y-Yes? Please ghm- Please please please." Continuing to be finger fucked, Ashley clentched around his finger and moaned, biting her lip adn tipping her head back to look at Gabriel.

His fingers went in and out of her. Being coated in a slick that her body made, hitting a spot in her thatforced her mouth to release ungodly moans.

A quick pace at the angle they were at made Ashley's stomach spasm, her body clutched around the fingers tightly. "Please Gabriel. Please fuck me. Please please please."

"Hmm." Removing his finger and pushing her onto her bed again, Gabriel started to remove his clothes before joining Ashley on the bed. Moving quickly to satisfy the moaning girl underneath him.

Kissing Ashleys back while rubbing his cock, Gabriel groaned as Ashley ground her hips towards him. Quickly thrusting into Ashleys wet entrance, Gabriel's head dipped down as he stilled. Listening to Ashley moan and feeling her clench around him all over again.

That alone was almost stimulating enough for the two of them.

"Gabriel...m-move please. Move really fucking fas-Aghmm-" Crying out, Ashley was pulled even closer to Gabriel when his hands gripped her hips enough to bruise. Pulling her hips to meet his thrusts, he groaned at the sound of her.

"Agh- Fu-fuck..."

"Such a foul mouth. Do I need to gag it?" He genuinely wanted to see her with a gag around her lips. What she would look like with a blindfold on, all tied up for him to use.

"N-Namm. No!"

Pulling at her arms and the ropes, Gabriel forced Ashleys upper half upwards. Fucking her in a new postion suddenly caused Ashley to spasm and moan. Yelling almost, Ashley clenched around Gabriel as she came.

Shaking, her head hung low as her stomach clenched and relaxed over and over as she was fucked through a orgasm like no other.

"Mhmm- Gham-" Screaming as Gabriel thrusted harder and faster into her, he bit his lip to suppress moans. He'd rather hear Ashley scream than let his moans out. Fucking her through an orgasm and soaking wetness Gabriel was in an ecstasy.

"P-Please..."

"What?"

"Keep agh..."

Leaving her body and moving to her face him, Gabriel admired her post orgasm face. Tears ran down her face as her mouth hung open so she could breathe. She looked hot like this. Her hair was tired back but strands fell in her face, Looking up at him with doe eyes, Ashley let Gabriel stick a thumb in her mouth, coating it in saliva.

Kneeling in front of her, he held her face with one hand. Admiring her for as long as he could.

"Color."

"Green."

Taking her mouth to use, Gabriel thrusted his cock into her warm mouth. Groaning at the feeling and the look Ashley had.

Fucking her like this, Gabriel had some strain of control due to this being her mouth. Still, he was quick paced and made her gag gratefully.

"Fuck-" Ashley hollowed her cheeks, making this even more enjoyable for Gabriel as he used her still. His hands held her face and ponytail, controlling her completely now. Watching Ashley gag on his dick.

Soon enough Gabriel stopped and groaned, holding Ashleys face tightly as he came down her throat. Holding her face still against his dick still, he waited until Ashley looked up at him before pulling out.

Watching breathe heavily again, Gabriel huffed as well, leaning back a bit on his calves as Ashley dipped her head down again and leaned her head against the bed.

"Holy fuck." Chuckling at Ashleys choice of words, he watched her roll over onto her arms and back before she looked at home with a smile. Closing her eyes in content, Ashley sighed and bit her bottom lip.

Gabriel moved close and rubbed Ashleys thighs soothingly. Opening her eyes and smiling at Gabriel as he started to undo the ropes on her calves; Ashley let Gabriel do his thing and watched him intricately as he undid the ropes that bound her.

When her legs were free he forced Ashley to stretch them out, rubbing where the ropes left small marks on the clean skin of her lower legs.

"You okay? You look Dazey."

"Yeah. I feel kinda floaty again."

"Good or bad floaty?"

"Good. I think."

"It should feel that way. It means you enjoyed yourself." Gabriel smiled at her through his own lashes as he pulled Ashley up.  Moving her so she sat criss-crossed in his own lap.

"I-Is it always supposed to feel like that."

"Like what? Floaty?"

"Safe."

"Yes. It should. It should always feel that safe."

"Thank you. I mean sex is always great wiht you, but that was...undescribable."

"You're welcome." Moving Ashleys arms in front of her and rubbing them softly, Gabriel kissed her shoulder as she relaxed more into his chest. "Do you feel okay?"

"Mhmm. Tired but okay."

"Okay."

"Do you always questionnaire people after sex?"

"Yes. It's a part of after care Ashley. I need to make sure you are okay and still feel safe."

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"I...haven't ever gotten aftercare before? I don't remember anything I have before. But sex experiences haven't ever been this good."

Rubbing a cream on her arms and legs, Gabriel frowned as he worked it into her skin to prevent any potential mishaps from after the rope. "They should have been." Gabriel kissed Ashleys shoulder and ran a hand through her hair gently. Watching her hum and close her eyes.

Watching her fall asleep in his lap, Gabriel smiled and laid her down when she was completely passed out. Wrapping an arm around her waist and holding her close Gabriel was content and happy that he could make her feel this happy and safe with everything in life going on.

He was happy about everything going on in his life right now, all because of the brunette sleeping in his arms.

———————

"Gabriel?" Waking up to an empty, cold bed, wasn't what Ashley was expecting. Gabriel usually slept later than her for some reason. Getting up and grabbing the nearest underwear and top that she could grab, Ashley barely woke herself up as she ran down the stairs and looked for Gabriel.

Her blind moment of panic made her fumble her feet along the stairs. If she wasn't holding a railing she would have fallen on her face to flatten it all down. She didn't have to look far to see Gabriel on the phone in the kitchen talking to someone as he rustled through the cabinets.

Ashley was barely awake, standing there in a shirt and Gabriel's briefs as she watched him. Her head began to hurt and instantly she moved to him. Rubbing her eyes and headbutting him when she got close enough to him.

Instantly his free arm wrapped around her shoulder and pulled her closer. The both of them leaned against a counter top; Ashley snuggled into Gabriels body to warm her up. Closing her eyes in comfort again, listening to the rain outside again as it patted against the windows.

"Margaret, I need to go now. Thank you for scheduling with me on such short notice." Hanging up the phone after that, Gabriel set it down behind him before looking at Ashley who was practically asleep on him.

Rubbing her arm, Gabriel kissed the top of her head before walking her to the couch where he laid her down to keep sleeping. It was only seven in the morning and seeing as they didn't have to be anywhere until one in the afternoon, she should sleep.

Gabriel didn't sit or lay with her. Instead he went back to the kitchen to make the two of them breakfast. In the silence with nothing but the rain Gabriel cooked as quietly as he could. He really didn't want to wake Ashley up.

He wasn't truly a morning person, even though he regularly woke up early. But this morning he couldn't fall back asleep like normally. He couldn't stop replaying moments from the past night.
He couldn't stop thinking so much in fact that he forced himself to get up and start working for some odd reason.

Work while cleaning the apartment is all he did that morning while Ashley slept soundly in bed.
Making breakfast quickly, Gabriel finished that task and moved on with cleaning the kitchen afterwards as everything else kept warm.

By eight, Ashley was sitting up on the couch, watching the rain peacefully as she held a blanket around her. Her hair a blazing mess as she slowly went to wrap it up. Moving at a snail pace, Ashley worked her head up enough to wake herself up. Looking around and moving to the counter with bar stools for seats, dragging the blanket with her around her shoulders peacefully.

Sitting there, Ashley watched Gabriel with a small smile on her face as he did the dishes. In his own little world in his head as he did so.

"Good morning."

———————

Spicy.....

Thank you for reading and staying here this long (I say it in every damn chapter but I appreciate those who read)

Next chapter is back into court stuff. I am still trying to figure out how to write some of it so I'm taking a hot second to figure it all out.

Hopefully the next two chapter will be out sooner that I think they will be🙏

Vote/comment\share

(Spell checks are appreciated)

Thank you

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 52.3K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
7.6K 357 46
"I want to help you." His bright eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "You can't help me! You hurt me!" By now, the tears I had been desperately trying to...
138K 3.4K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
8.5M 291K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...