Christening The House

Door Bookwormmmm193

Arthit and kong were dating from last six years..... They decided to Move in together and bought A beautiful... Meer

Christening The House
Weekend Mornings....
Christmas 🎄
Surprise.....
A Rough Day.....
My Turn......
Loved.....
I Thought.....
I am here to Serve....
Birthday Cake🎂
Reward....
New year
Unconditional love
Angel 😇
I am Sorry....
Monster
TOMBSTONE.....
Changing Room.....
Sleeping Bags....
Happy Birthday....
A Drunken Night..,
Like A Bamboo Shoot .....
I am Tired....!!
Payoff.....
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year....
Trapped......
Coffee Shop....
Love... And... Latte...
My Each and Every First....
Private Performance...
Lab partner
Eternity
Wedding Night 💞
Sun & Moon
Destiny
Gone...
IS IT REALLY YOU !!
Yes... It's Really you
A Rainy Day...

Ice Cream 🍦

1.1K 102 112
Door Bookwormmmm193

Kong's POV------

Arthit has been my best friend for over 20 years and I can remember the day we met as if it were yesterday.

I had just turned eight and was playing outside in the yard when I noticed a huge moving truck pull into the driveway next door. As the family emerged, my eyes locked on the boy, who looked to be around my age. I remember he had chocolate brown hair and milky white skin. As he looked around the yard of his new home, he turned towards me. For a second I wanted to run into my house and hide, but I just stood there frozen. He smiled and waved. Not wanting to be rude, I smiled and waved back. He then ran over to his mom and spoke to her. She looked over at me, still firmly rooted in one spot, smiled and nodded her head. Arthit ran over and stood right in front of me.

“Hi”

He said.

“Hi”

I mumbled.

“My name is Arthit . What’s yours ??”

“Kongpob”

“I am shifting here, the next door and I am happy that now I’ll always have someone to play with”

I looked into his hazel eyes and smiled. I had very few friends at school, because I have always been pretty shy. It would be nice to have a friend so close by to play with.

“I have my Transformers outside. Do you want to play with them ??”

Arthit’s eyes lit up and he smiled widely, displaying his beautiful dimples.

“Yeah”

So the two of us ran to my porch and played for the next couple of hours. Little did I know that in that one moment, my life was forever changed.

*************

Over the years, Arthit  and I were inseparable. You rarely saw one of us without the other. Being more outgoing and braver, Arthit always stood up for me when I was teased for wearing glasses, being too skinny or not being very good at sports. He always took care of me.

As I sat and thought about how our relationship progressed from a brotherly friendship to romance, I remembered another day in our history vividly. Even though I didn’t realize it at the time, I think it was the day I fell in love with Arthit .

*************

Arthit and his family had lived next door for almost a year now. Summer time in Bangkok was always hot, so Arthit  and I decided to walk to the corner store and get some ice cream. He was particularly excited because he heard that the store now had his absolute favorite flavor in the world... Raspberry soft serve. I never really cared what flavor I ate as long as it hasn’t have nuts in it. After we had purchased our ice cream cones, we headed back to my house where we were going to watch some TV before working on our fort in his backyard.

Arthit  was in heaven as he licked his cone and talked to me. While crossing the street, I must have tripped over my shoelaces or something because all of a sudden I was falling to the ground and watching my ice cream cone land, ice cream side down, on the ground. Arthit  was immediately at my side helping me up.

“Are you okay, Kongpob”

He asked, concern in his eyes.

My palms stung. I lifted them up and noticed they had been scraped up and were bleeding a little.

“I am okay”

I whispered.

I then realized that my ice cream was lying on the dirty ground. Ants were already making their way to the sweet treat and all I could feel was frustration bubbling in my chest.

I was frustrated because I tripped and fell.

I was frustrated because I embarrassed myself in front of Arthit again.

I was frustrated because stupid ants were now eating my ice cream !!

Tears started to well up into my eyes, but I wiped them away roughly with the back of my hand.

Seeing my distress, Arthit stood closer and pushed his cone toward me.

“Here. You can have mine”

He said.

I looked at him like he was crazy. I couldn’t believe he was offering me his ice cream cone, especially when it was his favorite flavor.

I shook my head and sniffled.

“I can’t take it, Arthit. It’s your favorite”

“It’s okay, as long as you don’t mind that I already licked it. Besides, you could use it a lot more than me right now. I hate seeing you so sad, Kongpob. Mama always told me that ice cream makes everything better”

I looked up at him through my blurry eyes as he smiled brightly at me. I couldn’t help but smile back as I slowly took the ice cream cone out of his hand. He was right, the ice cream did make me feel better, but I don’t think it was necessarily the ice cream that produced that warm, fuzzy feeling in my chest. It was the fact that he had given me something he loved just to make me happy.

**********

Not much had changed since that day. Instead of being best friends, we were now best friends and lovers. He always went above and beyond to make me happy and there were no words to describe the depth and magnitude of my love for him.

I think we discovered we were different and preferred each other over the pretty girls at school around our mid-teens. I had been pining for him since puberty and he later revealed that he had had a huge crush on me almost just as long. We were never interested in girls because we had each other.

Our bond was something that could never be broken, so when our hormones kicked in, it was Arthit’s soft silky hair that I wanted to run my hands through, his lips I wanted to kiss, and his neck I wanted to lick. He was always beautiful, but as he filled out and grew into a man, my mind exploded with wicked images of him doing delicious things to my body.

We shared our first kiss at 14.

Said ‘I love you’ at 16.

Lost our virginity at 18.
(When we were in college and out of our parents’ homes)

Moved in together at 20.

Engaged at 22.

Married at 24.

Now, 22 years after I first laid my eyes on him, I am back at that same corner store standing next to Arthit  as he eyes his favorite raspberry soft serve ice cream hungrily. We were back in town so that our kids, Sammy and Angie, could visit their grandparents, who still lived next door to each other. I watched as Arthit’s eyes rolled back into his head when he took the first lick of the creamy dessert, with a delicious moan. My body instantly responded and I tried to suppress the low moan sitting in the back of my throat.

His hazel eyes met mine and he winked seductively.

“Arthit You know......”

I said as we left the store,

“I wish I could get that kind of reaction out of you”

Huffing, Arthit  rested his hand over his heart and pretended to be offended.

“What !!”

He shouted.

“You must have bumped your head to think such a thing”

I chuckled at his silliness as he moved closer to whisper in my ear.

“You not only make me moan more desperately, but you make me scream your name in ecstasy”

I gulped as his words sunk in.

“I love raspberry ice cream....”

He continued,

“But..... I love you more my darling”

He stuck out his tongue and lightly licked the shell of my ear. The cold temperature of his tongue against my overheated skin nearly sent me into a tailspin. When he pulled back, he looked as though he were more interested in eating me than the ice cream.

We stared at each other for a moment before I was torn from my blissful state by a loud commotion coming swiftly towards us. I watched in horror as two dogs tangled their leashes around our legs. By some miracle I was able to remain standing, but Arthit wasn’t so lucky. He lost his balance and went falling backwards onto the sidewalk. He landed on his butt just as the dogs owner sprinted towards us, apologizing profusely.

Arthit just laughed the whole situation off as I helped him to his feet. It was then that I noticed the animals licking Arthit’s fallen ice cream cone on the ground. My mind immediately went back to the afternoon so many years ago when something similar happened to me.

Laughing, Arthit said,

“Well, it looks like I have to go get another cone since my two new friends feasting mine”

As he started to walk back to the store, I grabbed his arm and pushed my cone towards him. He looked at me, silently questioning me with his sparkling eyes.

“You can have mine......  A great man once told me that ice cream makes everything better”

I handed him the ice cream cone, Arthit accepted it and looked at me with love shining in his eyes.

“Thank you”

He whispered, leaning in to kiss me.

As we walked home and shared the same ice cream cone, I thought about how lucky I was to have Arthit in my life. Not only was he my best friend, husband and partner, but he loved me so much that he would give up just anything to make me smile.

I hoped he knew I would do the same for him in a heartbeat.

If his incredible smile, firm grip on my waist and immense love shining in his eyes, mirroring my own, were any indication, He knew.

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

A/N: After a short break I am back again......

I don't know how this chapter came out but I just wanted to write something light and simple..... I am so tired of heavy words and drama in my life that I just wanted an escape from that.

I just hope you all will like it 💖💖

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4K 415 11
They say there is only a thin yellow line between friendship and love. Are you brave enough to cross the line? One wrong move abd you lose not only y...
8.7K 726 7
Kongpob and Arthit fought over which flat to get - the one with the big lounge or the one with just enough room for a two seat sofa that is much nice...
46.5K 4.3K 42
Arthit is running a security Agency, with his friends 'Guardian Angels' His Agency is the best in the whole country. He is fast, He is strong, He is...
83K 4.6K 22
it's a boy boy love story my first attempt in fanfiction .Kong and arthit will be different but somewhere same . mature content will be implicated bu...