Youth Transformed

By AmethystsParks2

In the conclusion of this Dewstone Series, the waters in the Mist have shifted and things that should have re... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 22

5 2 0
By AmethystsParks2

Susan

Life was wayyy more fun, when I had a job, a boss and that lovely Mist to keep my joints from stiffening up. I move slower now, and my energy feels like its slipping. I keep with daily elixirs and that helps, but only so much, no one can completely ever hold back time.

With Joven gone to Michigan, I have been coordinating with the other council members and with Joshua, Michael, and Rory. Thank goodness, the water in the fountain is frozen, so we don't have to mess with Dawayne getting the money to the Burlap Bank. So far, everyone is getting their elixirs, and all but the two lost Dewbies have been returned to normal.

Just the other day, Karmony's mom called me to say, that Karmony had volunteered at the shelter and was reading books to toddlers down at the library. Maybe, after it's all over, this whole experience would be a good thing? Nope, never.

Looking at the pictures of my beautiful twin granddaughters.... I wonder if Joshua or Michael are interested? I know Michael is recently single, and Joshua doesn't seem to be dating anyone.... Maybe, I have a trick or two left up my sleeve before this old body goes to the beyond to see my beloved and join with him once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 21 43
Most of us long to "Be" but when the path gets too costly, or steep, we take solace in what we "Have." Remove the trappings of what we own and then w...
18.2K 603 28
FULL STORY. in a lake just outside of The goblin Kings meadow. A city of merfolk lived, untouched and unknown by those on the land. all in the lake w...
3.2K 21 18
Their once were three siblings who are Copper, Agate, and Amber Lightvale, Copper and Agate watched their mother died after giving birth to Amber but...
9.5K 572 40
{COMPLETED} Now that it's Labor Day weekend, the towns people want to escape from the Flames. It has been a wild rollercoaster filled with emotions...