Chemical Engineering

By AmberRose771

Part 2 of the Chem Lab Series. This introduces Kumiko Katori, the Ultimate Fire Dancer. An adopted jamaican... More

Characters part 1
Characters part 2
characters part 3
Characters part 4
Prologue
Chapter One: Family Gathering
Chapter Two: Initiation
Chapter Three: Classmates
Chapter Four: First Night
Chapter Five: Exploration
Chapter Six: Allies?
Chapter Seven: Apolgies
Chapter Eight: Motivation to Kill
Chapter Nine: Food Fight
Chapter Ten: Bloodied Knife
Chapter Eleven: Accidental Chaos
Chapter Twelve: Consequences
Chapter Thirteen: Ascending
Chapter Fourteen: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter Fifteen: Medicated and Dedicated
Chapter Sixteen: Depletion
Chapter Seventeen: Dual Destiny
Chapter Eighteen: Defensive Measures
Chapter Nineteen: Windstorm
Chapter Twenty: Reassurance
Chapeter Twenty One: Revelations
Chapter Twenty Two: Trouble
Chapter Twenty Three: On the Edge
Chapter Twenty Four: Informants
Chapter Twenty Five: Chills and Kills
Chapter Twenty Six: Queen Bee
Chapter Twenty Seven: Clashing Family Matters
Chapter Twenty Eight: Steady Inventory
Chapter Thirty: Pest Control
Chapter Thirty One: Extermination
Chapter Thirty Two: Roaches
Chapter Thirty Three: Repellant
Chapter Thirty Four: Responsibilities
Chapter Thirty Five: Condolences
Chapter Thirty Six: Turnabout
Chapter Thirty Seven: Roomies
Chapter Thirty Eight: Adjustments
Chapter Thirty Nine: Storm
Chapter Fourty: Birthday Party
Chapter Fourty One: Kingdom Countdown
Chapter Fourty Two: Poisonous Skin
Chapter Fourty Three: Choices
Chapter Fourty Four: Cherry Blosson
Chapter Fourty Five: Atrocities
Epilogue? Maybe... Probably Not
Daisuke Hattori
Yui Tosha
Minato Hattori
Benito "Benny" Koda
Kei Hirai
Kenta Asuta
Jiro Azuma
Maiko Miya
Gin Bando
Akiko Matsumaru
Ryozo Katasha-Jin
Aiyanna Kato
Hiroko Kusu
Misaki Domen-Tsinga
Kaori Tsinga
Bonus Chapter: Afterlife
Story #3: Chemical Reactions

Chapter Twenty Nine: Upchuck

81 4 56
By AmberRose771

(A/N: TW for forcibly puking, bulimia and anorexia. Another warning will be placed when it begins/ends so please take care :))

Kumiko was dumbfounded as she watched Hiroko pull out a good handful of documents, handing the first one to Kumiko.

Upon being handed the manilla folder, Kumiko read the title on the front before inspecting further

Kumiko R. Katori

Kumiko Katori
Age: 16
Blood type: B
Talent: Ultimate Fire Dancer
Known family: Emiko Katori, Hotaru Katori (adoptive mother), Katashi Katori (adoptive father), Machi Rose (birth mother, deceased), Ryo Rose (birth father, deceased)
Birthdate: 2/22/2005
Allies: Hiroko Kusu, Kaori Tsinga
Possible Romance Partner: Ryozo Jin
Allergies: specific detergents
False Invitation: Success
Hair color: black
Eye color: blue
Skin tone: dark skinned
Sexual Orientation: pan
Hobbies: dancing, singing
Diagnosis: Extreme Anxiety known as panic disorder, uses serious medication to treat.

"This is way too much information... someone went so far as to find information on my birth parents." Kumiko looked and felt sick to her stomach.

Hiroko, red faced, took a couple of deep breaths before speaking. "I think we need to find the others. They deserve to know this as well."

Nodding,  the two grabbed half of the files each before exiting the room. Once they got far enough, Kumiko cleared her throat.

"Was there anything... strange in your file?"

"Strange?"

"Mine had info on my dead birth parents, I was wondering if you had anything like that?"

"Well mine had divulged the news of my, apparently, dead brother. Hence why I'm so fucking pissed." Hiroko seethed.

"Oh god. Hiroko, I... I'm so sorry." Kumiko would have hugged her friend if they didn't both have their hands full.

"I'll be alright... eventually. For now, I'll push the news away until I'm able to grieve in private."

"That's fair. If you do ever want to talk though, you know where I am, right?"

"Always and same goes here." Smirking, Hiroko gently bumped shoulders with her anxiety filled buddy.

"Now let's hurry up. You wouldn't think so but these are heavy."

With that, the two sped off to the Gymnasium, where they awaited their allies patiently.

One by one, the groups filled the room. Some quiet like Akiko and Maiko, and others chattering away like Misaki and Gin.

"Hello everyone. How did your discoveries go?" Hiroko asked, taking the place of Kei, in these discussions.

"Well me and Kaori found this super peaceful balcony! There's ribbons everywhere and even has a little awning to offer shade. Unfortunately it's overlooked by the fence." Aiyanna started out excited but became disappointed by the end of her explanation.

"As for me and Ginny here, we found a joined set of rooms, the teacher's lounge and the principals office. Nothing exciting there though. Just school records it looks like." Jiro said, bored.

"Okily dokily! Me and Mai-mai found a badass martial arts room! We could totally bulk up in there!" Misaki spoke excitedly.

"Hold your horses, sunflower. Now, me and the doll found a computer room. These are way more advanced than the ones in the library. Kinda have a VR setting in em. So be careful if you've got motion sickness or anything." Ryozo said.

"And what about you two? Any Intel you feel like sharing?" Maiko said, annoyed, as she popped her bubblegum.

"Actually yes... and it's not good." Hiroko trailed off as she grabbed both amounts of files. Standing, she walked around and handed each person their own file.

"What the hell!! This info is private!" Maiko exclaimed.

"This is all kinds of fucked up..." Jiro gritt his teeth, reading quickly.

"I think I'm gonna be sick..." Akiko muttered, covering her mouth.

"This no make sense. Why this here? I no like this... tell, tell why?!" Kaori cried out in confusion.

"How can this be happening?! How did they even GET this information?!" Aiyanna was pale.

"Me and Hiroko found these in one of the drawers in the nurse's office. So clearly whoever had us here... has been watching us, along with going through private records of us."

Ryozo stood angrily, which Kumiko had almost never seen. He was usually chill, with small outbursts of anger once in a while.

Not like this though.

"Kenta mentioned how your brother's file was uploaded publicly, Hiroko. Is it the same for us?"

A look of realization reached everyone as they realized... their private information... was no longer private.

For example, as she looked over at Maiko...

Her miscarriage.

Maiko stood, looking teary eyed, but with anger. "I'm leaving. No one follow me, I need to go be by myself for awhile."

It was clear that last part was directed at the bomb dismantler, as she was the one looking most crestfallen.

Aiyanna stood as well, red faced, as she also left without a word.

Akiko stood, running to the doors, ready to cry.

Soon everyone was gone, leaving only Hiroko and Kumiko.

Sighing deeply, Kumiko chuckled mirthlessly. "That could've gone better."

"Ya think?! Heh, I'm gonna call home Kumi... maybe you should later on but... I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah... talk to you later."

Watching her friend leave, she herself roamed the halls. She was about to exit the hallway into her room when she looked and noticed something.

Aiyanna's dorm room.

(TW THE TRIGGER BEGINS NOW SO PLEASE TAKE CARE!)

The door wasn't shut all the way.

Most people want their doors shut in this situation. She was probably too upset to notice... I'd better shut the door for her.

She approached the door, arm outstretched to grasp the doorknob, when she heard it.

Retching. Gagging. Crying. Gasping.

Aiyanna?

Going against better judgment, she opened the door, calling out.
"Uh, Aiyanna? Your door was open, is... is everything..."

Trailing off she noticed a tall mirror aimed at the bathroom... specifically where the toilet was.

And in the reflection...

Was Aiyanna Kato, kneeling on the hard tiled floor. She was centered above the toilet, her finger knuckle deep in her throat, forcing her eyes to water and gags to come forth.

Not wasting a moment, Kumiko understood. Aiyanna was forcing herself to throw up.

And Kumiko wouldn't allow it.

A 16 year old who only weighed probably 80 lbs... now I understand.

"AIYANNA!"

She rushed at her friend, taking her by surprise and tackled Aiyanna in a hug. She wrestled Aiyanna, grabbing her hands.

They struggled for a bit before Aiyanna gave in, sobbing heartbreaking cries.

"I need to get it out... I NEED IT OUT!!!" Aiyanna screamed.

"What, the food?! Why do you need it out?!" Kumiko couldn't understand why Aiyanna was so desperate to stay underweight.

"I need it OUT!" putting her head on Kumiko's shoulder, she continued to cry.

"Can you tell me why you need it out?" Kumiko tried speaking softly, changing tactics.

"If you're not skinny, you're not pretty. And if you're not pretty... you're nothing."

(TW OVER.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 684 38
- "Okay, round two. I'm ready." - "I'm kinda nervous. I mean...she trusted us enough to let us do this. What if we screw it up?" - "We won't. I prom...
1M 37.8K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
8.9K 350 89
"I'm glad you're here with me." "Always." โ”€ BOOK 5.5 of the FALLEN WARRIORS SERIES โ”€ A MARVEL STORY โ”€ COMPLETED ๏ฃฉ solobarnes STARTED: November 20...