Two Different Souls Collide (...

By bscamper

You will definitely need to read this series in order. Read the first two books first. The story of Buster... More

Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N

Chapter 37

1.6K 93 9
By bscamper

A/N We're finally here. This is the last chapter for Two Different Souls Collide. Though this is the end of this book this one be the end for the Blood & Bones MC. I have about 3 more books in this series I'd like to write, but I'll be working on some other projects for a while. I hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoy writing it! Thanks for all the votes and comments! 

Buster's POV

Last night was a win for all of us. We captured Drake, brought Trixie home physically unharmed, and baby Phoenix was born safely. After we end Drake we will be having a celebration. It will feel good to have some peace and quiet for a little while. Unless we are able to pull a lead on Rebel from Drake.

The old ladies worked together to make lunch since Hawk is on his way home with Flame and his little one. Little Bird just looks lighter as she moves about. I came up behind her after she'd just set a dish down on the bar and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Everything looks great Little Bird."

She turned in my arms, "Thanks, hopefully we've made enough." She looked back to the bar nervously.

"Babe, we're bikers but even we have a limit to how much we can eat." I told her.

"Maybe I should make another," I cut her off with a kiss.

"There's enough now come have a seat with me while we wait for them to arrive." I pull her over to a couch and set her on my lap.

"I can sit in a seat Buster." She pouted to me.

I nuzzled her neck and whispered, "I know but I want you right here where I can touch you all I want." She giggled. It's amazing watching her true self come out since the news of Drake's capture.

Blade and Tequila came through the front door then, "Alright everyone, they're just outside!" Tequila called excitedly.

Then in walked Hawk and Flame holding little Phoenix, who was so bundled up you couldn't see any of him. We all cheered our newest member of the family.

"Alright, alright, settle down," Called Hawk. He puffed his chest out and proudly proclaimed, "This is your future president, Phoenix! Weighing a total of 8 pounds and 3 ounces."

Pearl rushed forward to meet Phoenix. Everyone knows she always wanted kids, she's loved having Gage and Cass's kids around. I'm sure she'll be pushing for everyone to have some more.

"Church in 5 minutes!" Hawk called out. He leaned down and kissed the side of his boy's head before kissing Flame's cheek.

"Little Bird, I'll be back." I picked her up and placed her on the couch seat next to me. She smiled up at me and nodded.

"Gage, how's Trixie doing?" Hawk asked once we all got seated.

"She's good physically, I think I'm going to have Felicia give her a call though. She told Cass and I that she'd been communicating with Drake but didn't know it was him. He reached out to her on Instagram and told her he was a 17-year-old named Mike living in Dallas. They started talking just a couple of days after your wedding Hawk." Gage explained.

"So that's how Drake learned information on us." Ink said.

"Yea, she said he asked a lot of questions about the MC but she just thought the curiosity was normal." Gage shook his head.

"People pretend to be others all the time on the internet. It happens more often than you'd think. Don't be too hard on her." Tech explained.

"Tech's right Gage, don't be so hard on yourself or her." Hawk said.

"Cass and I are going to talk to her about being safe on the internet. Maybe you could help with that Tech." Gage asked.

"Yup," Tech replied.

"Alright now that is settled, we have another piece of business to discuss. Drake." Hawk declared.

"I don't want to keep him around any longer than we have to. I think Red and Bird both will feel better once he's gone completely." Screw said.

"Is Bird going to want to talk to her brother too?" Blade asked me.

I shook my head, "I asked her last night, she's not interested. Said talking to her dad was enough and she knows all her brother would do is try to bring her more pain."

"We have to find out what he knows about the Devil's Son's MC though. I still think he was the one to tip them off. If we find them, then we stand a greater chance at finding Rebel." Hawk said determinedly. "Blade and I will go down and try and get something out of him. If it appears he won't give us anything, we'll end him. Agreed."

Everyone grunted their approval, and we were about to head out when Screw stopped us, "I have something to let y'all know. Red's officially my old lady!"

Cat calls and wolf whistles went up around the room. "About damn time! Now go out and enjoy the good smelling food the women made, and Blade and I'll go see to our latest guest." Hawk stood and nodded to Blade.

Hawk's POV

Fuck, the psycho is whistling just like his dad. Blade unlocked the door before turning on the lights. We walked into the room to the sight of Drake chained to a chair smiling at us. It feels like Déjà vu.

"Well, I was wondering when you'd grace me with your presence. I've got to say I'm not too impressed with your accommodations. It lacks imagination." Drake cockily said.

Blade looked to me and I nodded. He came forward and began punching Drake in the face chest and ribs. I let this go on for a few minutes before I called Blade off.

I stared down the bloodied wheezing man, "Did you tip off the Devil's Son's MC?"

Drake actually chuckled, "Is that all you want to know? Yea, I warned them. Didn't want you messing up my latest purchase."

This man is disgusting talking about women as a loaf of bread he picked up at the store, "Where did they go?"

"Now why would I tell you that?" He asked me cockily.

"Blade 3." I commanded.

Blade pulled out his favorite knife and cut off 3 of Drakes fingers. Not gonna lie hearing his shouts was like music to my ears as I thought of all the torture he put on others.

"Where did they go?" I asked again.

Drake spat blood at my feet.

"Blade, how about 3 teeth this time?" Blade was all too happy to oblige.

"Why do you care so much?" Drake asked coughing on his own blood.

"They had a woman they sold off named Rebel. I want to find her." I told him honestly. "Blade 3 toes." Blade took his shoes off before cutting them off.

"Now, where are they?" I asked again.

"Why do you care about one woman. Aren't you already with my cousin? Did she have your brat yet?" He taunted.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Blade, it's been a while since we've had someone castrated right?"

Drakes' eyes went wide at that, "There was a Rebel in the cages when we picked out Cleo."

"She's, my sister. You are going to tell me, or Blade here can continue to take you apart piece by piece." I told him.

"You're sister?" Drake showed confusion at this.

"You had to have known, your dad was the one that informed us of her existence." I say confused.

By look on his face I can see he didn't know. "Oh, so you and daddy weren't as close as you thought." Anger blazed in his eyes.

"I don't know where they're at, I just know they headed west. They were going to contact me once they settled so I could pick up my new girl." He admitted.

"That was a little too easy." Blade pointed out to me.

"My dad kept that from for a reason. I don't know why, but I don't appreciate him playing a game without telling me. So, I'm going to mess with the game." He told us. He was still wheezing and bleeding everywhere.

Well, that was more than what we had before. I nodded to Blade and turned to leave. Before I went through the door I heard Blade growl out, "Now you're going to be my Master Pieces." I walked away closing the door behind me. Finally, done with the danger from Flame's family.

I went upstairs and joined my family. They'd moved the party to the back courtyard. I looked out and my eyes immediately went to Flame holding my baby boy. She's glowing and looks so happy as our family surrounds her. This is what I was always missing. It's the perfect picture, well almost. Once my sister is here then it will be perfect. I made my over to my love.

She looked up at me when I reached her. "What has you smiling like that?"

"Just thinking about how lucky I am. A sexy wife, perfect son, and a wonderful family. I love you Little Flame."

She beamed up at me, "I love you too Hawk." Just then my perfect son decided to start crying. "Awe little buddy, do you need a new diaper?" she asked him in one of those baby talking voices people do.

I held my hands out, "I'll take him." I offered.

She smiled at me, "How about we both take him. I'm still a little tired and it would be nice to take a break." She admitted to me.

I helped her up and we said goodbye to people as we made our way to our home for the first time with Phoenix. I encouraged Flame to go lie down while I took Phoenix to his nursery to change him. When I made our way back to our bedroom after laying him in his crib, I found Flame already fast asleep in our bed.

My phone vibrated in my pocket,

Blade: It's done.

I let out a breath and climbed into bed pulling Flame into my arms and deciding to allow myself to take in this moment with the love of my life before I begin going after our next problem. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.7K 18
I recommend reading the first book in the series, "Two Different Worlds Collide" Otherwise certain details won't make sense in this book. I update th...
2M 78.3K 47
Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. Life wasn't perfect but it was the best s...
You By Curlyfr0

Short Story

131K 4.6K 114
Book 2- Sequel Read "Remember you" before reading, because this is a sequel!!! Amari and Indigo has now moved away to start a new life. Follow them a...
409K 10.3K 45
Isabella had never really fit into the mold that her family was forcing her in. Luckily, she finds a place that accepts her as she is. However, she d...