Destiny By Accident ( English...

By SonRheiNa28

The story of a policeman named Hyun Bin meets a doctor named Son Ye Jin at the hospital because Hyun Bin is h... More

ACCIDENT PART ONE
FIRST IMPRESSION
ROOM 22
ACCIDENT PART 2
THE PAST
MY PATIENT?
OTTOKE(??)
HAPPEN
Officially(?)
APPARTEMENT
MINE
A HALF OF ME, IS YOU
APPROVAL
EOMMA, APPA
Proposal
PREPARE
D- DAY
JEJU PART 1
JEJU PART 2
OUR FAMILY IN JEJU
EUN HA WITH ALL HER MEMORIES
HONEYMOON IS OVER
Back To Work
New Member
Boy or Girl?
New Home
Little Baby Boy
Special Chapter : Yejin's Birthday
Ahjussi
Incident
Special Chapter Hyun Bin's Birthday
Jee Yeon Is Turning One
Mood Swing
Happy Family ( END)

Eun Ha and Jeju

318 24 3
By SonRheiNa28

In the morning After Yejin finished cooking, she woke up Eun Ha who was still fast asleep in her room, but it was really hard for her to wake up even though it was almost 7 o'clock.

"Eun Ha.. you don't want to wake up?" Yejin rubbed her chubby cheeks. Eun Ha slowly moved her body and slowly opened her eyes.

"Hoaaaam...Eomma" she said while yawning for a moment after seeing Yejin in front of her.

"I'm sorry  Eomma, I slept very well and I don't think I want to wake up. Eomma knows, because I had a dream last night to meet Appa and Eomma" she said suddenly.

"Really?"

Eun Ha nodded then smiled at Yejin and told Yejin her dream a little.

"Thank you Eomma Yejin for taking care of me, Eomma and Appa Eun Ha must be happy there, right?"

"Of course dear, the important thing is that Eun Ha is always be a good girl, okay?"

Eun Ha nodded firmly and suddenly hugged Yejin. Yejin is both touched and grateful for her decision to take care of Eun Ha.

"Now Eun Ha takes a shower, then has breakfast.. because we are going to Yongsan to meet Son's grandparents"

"Jinjja? Hooray!" She shouted as she walked towards the bathroom.

Hyun Bin was busy preparing breakfast and arranging the dishes that Yejin had cooked on the table while waiting for Eun Ha to finish bathing.

After breakfast they went to Yongsan and didn't forget to stop by the supermarket to bring gifts for Mr and Mrs Son.

Along the way, Eun Ha didn't stop blabbering and asking questions, a child of Eun Ha's age has a very high curiosity. Moreover, she is a child who is classified as smart and wants to know about many things.

"Eomma Appa, are we going to stay?"

"No baby, you have to go to school right? Eomma and Appa Bin also have to work tomorrow so we will return to Seoul this afternoon" Yejin explained, because their purpose was to go to Yongsan to tell them that they were getting married.

Arriving at Yejin's parents' house, they immediately entered and as usual Mr and Mrs Son greeted warmly.

"Grandpa and Grandma!" Eun Ha shouted and ran to them. Mr and Mrs Son hugged Eun Ha . Since Yejin's adoption, Mr and Mrs Son have treated Eun Ha like their own grandchild, and they are the ones who support Yejin to adopt Eun Ha.
Mr. and Mrs. Son also don't have the heart to Eun Ha if they have to live in a social institution or the like.

"Eomma, Appa.." Yejin greeted her parents, as well as Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin and Yejin immediately told them about their purpose here.

"Mr and Mrs Son, I will marry Yejin soon" Hyun Bin immediately expressed his intentions and goals to Yejin's parents.

Of course it was welcomed by them.

"Eomma and Appa will always support your decision, and this is very happy news for us" Mrs. Kim responded.

"So when are you planning to get married? So Appa and Eomma can help you prepare everything" Mr. Son added.

"About two more months sir" Hyun Bin replied. Because for Hyun Bin preparing a wedding doesn't need to take long.

After talking for a while about the wedding, they decided to have lunch while enjoying the fresh air in Yejin's parents' backyard. Meanwhile, Eun Ha is busy playing on the swing which is also in the back garden.

After almost afternoon, they said goodbye to go back to Seoul because after this Yejin and Hyun Bin would go to Hyun Bin's parents' house. On the way home, Eun Ha fell asleep hugging her teddy bear which she always carried with her everywhere.

"Yejina, what do you want our wedding to be like?"

Hyun Bin and Yejin haven't really thought about the concept of their marriage.

"Ummm..I want something simple Bin, I also don't want to invite too many guests. I want our wedding to be more private. What do you think?"

"It's up to you, whatever it is.. I follow your wishes Yejina"

"But---would your parents agree?" Yejin asked doubtfully. She wasn't sure because after all Hyun Bin's parents were respected and important people in Seoul, they could have wanted a lavish wedding. Yejin sighed, and as much as possible accepted anything if Mr and Mrs Kim didn't agree with her wishes. Hyun Bin just shrugged his shoulders, because he wasn't sure about this either.

"Let's talk about it later, okay?"

After arriving at Mr and Mrs Kim's Residence, Eun Ha hasn't woken up yet, maybe she's tired. Yejin tries to wake up Eun Ha,  but Hyun Bin forbids her.

"Let me hold her and put her to sleep in the bedroom"

Yejin nodded and followed Hyun Bin's steps into Mr. Kim's house.

"Eomma Appa.." Yejin and Hyun Bin greeted after bringing Eun Ha to the room. Mr and Mrs Kim also greeted them warmly.

After a little chat over dinner Hyun Bin conveyed his intention to marry Yejin to his parents. Mr and Mrs Kim are very happy to hear that, they are very supportive of what Hyun Bin and Yejin have made.

"Okay.. for the first time we have to do a family meeting first" Mr. Kim responded. Indeed, as long as Yejin and Hyun Bin were in a relationship, their parents had only met 2 times and even then only briefly. Yejin and Hyun Bin nodded and agreed.

"Appa, Eomma---Yejin and I want a simple wedding that doesn't invite many guests, don't you mind Eomma and Appa?" Hyun Bin expressed his wish. Mr and Mrs Kim were silent and looked at each other.

For a moment there was no conversation between them, and all that could be heard was the scraping of plates and spoons between them.

"It doesn't matter, if you are more comfortable like that" Mr. Kim finally spoke. But not with Mrs. Kim, it seems she doesn't agree with her husband.

"Eomma?" Seeing that his mother was still silent, Hyun Bin called her, at least he wanted to hear her mother's opinion.

"Eomma---umm .. actually Eomma doesn't agree with you guys, but it can't be helped" Mrs. Kim conveyed her opinion. Of course maybe as a mother, she wants to marry off her only child with luxury, especially if it's like this Mrs. Kim can't invite all her friends to witness her son's wedding.

"Eomma---I'm sorry if Eomma objected to our decision, but Hyun Bin and I are more comfortable with a marriage like that" Yejin ventured to speak to her mother-in-law while cleaning up their dinner.

Mrs. Kim sighed.

"Okay Yejina, Eomma---it's up to you, the important thing is that you're happy" After all, Mrs. Kim shouldn't be selfish with their decision, the important thing is that this marriage will run smoothly.

"Eomma.. Appa.. Kim's grandfather, Kim's grandmother" said Eun Ha who walked away yawning. Hyun Bin and Yejin were just about to wake her up and say goodbye.

"Eoh Eun Haya.. are you awake?" Mr. Kim greets.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim are also happy with Hyun Bin and Yejin's decision to take care of Eun Ha, and they also think of Eun Ha as their own grandchild.

"I'm sorry , I'm very sleepy" she said again as she bowed her body to her grandparents. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim smiled at her.

"Eomma..Appa, I'm hungry, is there food?" Her innocent words made them both laugh at the same time. Hyun Bin and Yejin refused to say goodbye. They will let Eun Ha eat first because she can't bear to wait until the apartment.

"Sure honey, grandma will get it for you" Mrs. kim walked towards the dining table and Eun Ha ate very voraciously. She seemed really hungry.

"Thank you Grandma Kim, Eun Ha is very full now. Eun Ha will go home" she said goodbye after finishing her favorite beef eye egg. They said goodbye and immediately returned to the apartment.

Tonight Yejin will let Hyun Bin stay because Yejin knows Hyun Bin will be very tired if he has to go back to his apartment. Hyun Bin happily agreed. After cleaning their bodies they decided to take a break.

"Eomma, can I sleep with Appa Bin?"

Yejin looked at Hyun Bin then nodded.

"But—ah no" Eun Ha turned around and walked towards the room lazily.

"Eun Ha-ya, how about the three of us sleep in Eomma's room?" Hyun Bin spoke and his words managed to make Eun Ha stop in her tracks and immediately turned around and ran towards Hyun Bin.

"Thank you Appa Bin and Eomma Yejin" she said as she entered Yejin's room which they followed from behind. Arriving at the room, Eun Ha was still babbling while Yejin and Hyun Bin seemed unable to contain their sleep.

"Eun Ha-ya, aren't you going to sleep? Eomma and Appa are very tired.. so we should get some sleep soon, okay?"

Eun Ha nodded at Yejin's words and closed her eyes.

###

Morning

Hyun Bin and Eun Ha were neatly dressed and immediately prepared for the breakfast that Yejin had made. Today Eun Ha will go to school with Hyun Bin because Yejin's schedule to the hospital is still at 9 am. At least she could clean the house first and tidy up some things.

"Eomma, Eun Ha went to school first...anyyeong" she said while waving her hand followed by Hyun Bin. Yejin waved back and ushered them to the front door.

**

After finishing doing homework, Yejin hurriedly took a shower and rushed to the hospital. Yejin wanted to tell Yoona that she was getting married in 2 months, Yejin also asked Yoona to help her prepare for her wedding. From now on Yejin must be able to divide her time between work, taking care of Eun Ha, and preparing for her wedding. She also had to start working with Hyun Bin to work out a schedule so they could prepare for their wedding together.

The first thing Yejin and Hyun Bin did was determine the wedding date and then take care of the files to register their wedding, second, they had to quickly fit clothes and appoint a vedor for their wedding, including the building, catering, invitations, and souvenirs. Even though it was simple and not many were invited, they still had to do this preparation. And the third was—preparing their honeymoon plans.

"Eonni, where are you going on your honeymoon?"

Yoona managed to break Yejin's daydream.

"Eowh..I haven't thought about it Yoonassi, it seems I won't have time for a honeymoon. You know I can't stay at my job"

"You have to take leave Eonni, during work you never take your time off, just use it for your honeymoon tomorrow"

Yejin thought for a moment. It's true, Yoona's words are true.

"I'll think about it Yoonassi!"

After treating several patients, Yejin decided to pick up Eun Ha and take her out for lunch. Yejin still has time to rest before she has a scheduled surgery in the afternoon.

Eun Ha smiled widely when she saw Yejin pick her up, she waved her hand and ran towards Yejin's car.

"Eomma..I got a score of 100!" She said as she handed her a piece of paper from today's test.

"Wuaa..good job dear, smart girl!" Yejin said proudly. Even though Eun Ha is not her biological child, but seeing her grow up and become a smart child always makes Yejin proud of her.

"Now tell Eomma, what does Eun Ha want? Eomma will give you a present"

"Eomma..I---I want to go to Jeju" Eun Ha's words made Yejin frown, the answer was beyond Yejin's expectation. Yejin thought that children her age would definitely ask for toys, or buy things like bags or shoes. But she asked to go to Jeju?

"Jeju?? Eun Ha never been to Jeju?"

Eun Ha shook her head and her face was suddenly gloomy.

"Eun Ha-ya?" Yejin looked at her.

Eun Ha told Yejin everything. Eun Ha is not never been to Jeju, precisely because she misses Jeju so much. For 7 years she grew up there, because when she was 10 months her father had to move assignments in Jeju, before finally, when Eun Ha was 8 years old she and her parents moved again in Seoul. To be precise, Eun Ha and her parents have only been back in Seoul for 1 year.

Eun Ha has a lot of memories in Jeju, especially when she used to live near the beach which was frequented by many people. Eun Ha remembers the times she spent playing at the beach with her parents.

Seeing Eun Ha suddenly cry, Yejin immediately hugged her. Yejin feels Eun Ha's sadness, there must be so many memories she remembers with her parents. And what is certain is that there is a sense of longing in Eun Ha's heart.

"Eun Ha-ya...we'll talk to Appa Bin later, okay?"

Eun Ha nodded and wiped her tears.

Yejin took the initiative to invite Eun Ha to go to the mall to cheer her up. And let Eun Ha buy and ask for whatever she wants today.
______________________________________

Hello March!Binjin's Wedding finally coming!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1.4K 24
Childhood. Everyone has a different childhood story growing up. Fond stories, memories, photographs. These were at times embarrassing but mostly hear...
251K 7.6K 20
When Dr. Son Ye Jin resurfaced in Dr. Hyun Bin's hospital in Korea, he didn't know what else to do. Can the two great doctors work together in saving...
6.6K 635 20
The murder case that happened to his sister led him to find true love. Min Tae Gu, an illegal businessman who meets Yoon Se Ri, a CEO of a company, S...
27.3K 2K 50
Its been 10 years since Ye Jin's mom remarried to a nice man with a son. Unfortunately never once Hyun Bin, her step brother wanted to meet Ye Jin an...