17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

17》Big Dinner

319 29 12
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

Few days later~

They acting like nothing. No one want to talk about that day and just living like they never kiss each other.

Mina keep herself to be a professional secertary and Wonwoo hold himself to be a boss. And Nikki become more closer to Mina and loves to come Wonwoo's office often as Wonwoo sometimes played with him.

Today, Nikki wanted to have picnic with his grandparents. So he wont come to Wonwoo's company.

*ring ring*

Mina turn her head when company phone ringing. She didnt hesitant to pick it up and put it on her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mina. This is Dahyun."

"Oh hey, Dahyun. Is there you anything you want?"

"Erm, a-actually there is a-a guy on my re-receptionist c-counter. And he said h-he know you and wa-wanted to meet you and mr. W-wonwoo."

Mina frown when Dahyun talk while stuttering. Her mind was travelling if the guy who Dahyun with now are too scary to Dahyun.

"What's his name?"

Dahyun silence for a few seconds.

"Mr. Vernon."

Mina look at her calendar and snap her temple. She realise that today, Vernon will come back after two months stayed at LA to handle a case as lawyer.

"Im on my way."

She hang up and rush to elevator. As soon she get inside, her mind suddenly remember about Wonwoo.

Does Vernon know Wonwoo? As she knew, Vernon and her has been friend since collage with Momo and Tzuyu. And she didnt forget that Tzuyu also will back to Korea today after three weeks travelled to Europe.

As soon the lift open, Mina rush her feet to receptionist counter.

And there, she saw Dahyun looking down and fidgeting her fingers while Vernon playing his phone with hand inside his pocket.

"Hansol-ah!"

Vernon raise his head from phone and beam when Mina rush to him and quickly hug each other.

"I told you to not call me by my real name. Hansol is not macho to me."

Mina roll her eyes and shake her head. She then turn to Dahyun who quitely watch them without saying anything.

"Dahyun, this is Chwe Hansol but you can call him; Vernon. He was my friends since collage."

Dahyun grin and bow her head.

"H-hi."

She wave her hand to Vernon and he bow his head.

"Lets go to my office room, I have lots of question to ask you."

Vernon nodded his head and started to follow Mina. He even wave his hand to Dahyun make that girl blushing. She fix her glasses and flustered when he show his short smile to her.

That guy make Dahyun red for a moments.

●●●●●●

"Tell me, how you know mr. Wonwoo?"

Vernon tilt his head when she shoot a sudden ask after they get inside elevator.

"He is my highschool friend. I knew him before you."

"Highschool friend?!"

He flinch when Mina speak with loud voice.

"Gosh, what on earth happend to you?"

"You never told me that you knew Wonwoo! And Im working with him almost six months!"

"Dont blame me! You never ask!"

Mina roll her eyes and walk out from elevator with rush feet made Vernon have to chase her.

She then open Wonwoo's door in quite harsh made Wonwoo startle and Vernon quickly close the door. Mina then stomp Wonwoo's desk with her both palms.

"Explain how you and Vernon know each other?"

Wonwoo move his body aside to see Vernon standing behind Mina with clueless face.

"Should I ask you; how you and Vernon know each other?"

Vernon familiar with this scenerey. So he quickly pull Mina away from Wonwoo's desk and try to console her to calm down.

"First of all, I and Wonwoo have been since highschool and we didnt often much contacting each other. Then, I continue my studied at Japan; there is when I met Mina along with Momo and Tzuyu. After we graduted, I become a practical lawyer until we met Hoshi."

"And Hoshi is once my neighbour."

Mina eyes widen when Wonwoo spoke after Vernon.

"You knew Hoshi?! Kwon Soonyoung?!"

They flinch again when Mina shout.

"Damn, this penguin need to eat more rock to control her voice."

Vernon scratch his ear hole and muttered.

Wonwoo shrug his shoulder and twirl his pen.

"I knew him before I get to know he had girlfriend that was your friends, Momo. And last time I met Hoshi, was three months ago."

Mina grin her teeth in rage. How could everyone know Wonwoo but she didnt know since before she working with him.

Its not fair and she was sulking to Vernon and Hoshi.

"Long time no see, Vernon. How's LA?"

Vernon take a seat on chair infront Wonwoo and sighed.

"Gosh, so hot! I missed Seoul so much. I even almost forgot how Korean food tasted."

Wonwoo chuckles while Mina glaring them.

They talking a few minutes with coffee that Mina made. She actually wanted to leave them both, but Vernon insisted her to stay and talk with him and Wonwoo.

And the conversation made Mina and Wonwoo forget their work.

*knock knock*

Three of them turn around when someone knocking the door. They furrow when a silence from outside.

"Who is it?"

*bang!*

They surprise when a door open with wide and loud.

And the door show a tall guy with joy face and a quite excited as soon he get inside the room.

"Say hello to Kim Mingyu!"

Wonwoo and Vernon shake their head; but Mina quickly stand up.

"Yah, Mingyu?!"

Mingyu low his hands and his eyes turn wide when he met Mina eyes.

"M-myoui M-mina?!"

Vernon almost burst into laugh while Wonwoo was left confuse. His face almost turn like Mina and curious; why Mina and Mingyu look so shocked than a while ago when she knew he and Vernon are friends.

"You guys knew each other?"

He ask made Mina and Mingyu look at him with their fingers pointed each other.

"Of course!"

Wonwoo flinch again while Vernon already laughing loud.

"Dont be so surprise, Won. They are cousin."

Wonwoo's mouth was left hanging in shock to know that and Mina couldnt stop glaring with Mingyu.

Vernon shake his head before he stand up and pull Mingyu far from Mina.

"Alright, guys. You two should stop glaring each other and have a nice comversation in peace."

Vernon putted Mingyu standing beside Wonwoo while he pull Mina sit back to her seat.

Now Mina know that Mingyu are Wonwoo's friend and Wonwoo now know that Mina and Mingyu are cousin.

And he quite anxious when they both cant stop glaring each other.

The glare made him uncomfortable.

"Actually, Im coming here to invite you guys to dinner together. And Hoshi on his way to come here soon."

Vernon said but Mina and Mingyu still didnt budge to say anything. Wonwoo thought that he should to stop them.

"Mina, Mingyu."

"Bastard puppy."

"Slay rascal."

Vernon shake his head again and hold Mina's shoulder.

"Come on, guys. Its been a year you guys didnt meet each other."

Mina and Mingyu then look away and cross their arms. Their behaviour are like a siblings arguing over a small stuffs.

Wonwoo couldnt believe that his secertary and his friend are cousin, and they were bickering infront of him; which is inside his own office room. And acting not mature at all. But he also realise that Mina and Mingyu are on same age.

*knock knock*

They turn around again and Wonwoo face was done. He dont care who is it again, but he hope its not add more fuss inside his room.

"Holla, my fellow lovers! This is Hoshi!"

His hope are useless, Hoshi show up and the room become more loud. Mina didnt freak out, and she remain being jad a cold expression on her face.

Vernon chuckles and hug Hoshi while Mingyu high fiving with Hoshi. Wonwoo fist bump with him before Hoshi ruffle Mina hairs.

"Where is Momo?"

Mina ask after Hoshi rest his body on Wonwoo's desk.

"She told me she will pick Tzuyu at airport now. I thought her flight will depart another two hours, but Tzuyu took a earlier flight. So I guess, Tzuyu and Momo will join us soon."

"When the dinner is?"

Mina ask again but to Vernon. So that guy check his watch first.

"Around eight. Tzuyu told me that she would sleep over at your apartment."

She nodded as she dont have trouble with that. Tzuyu sometimes stayed at their apartment after travelled around world and barely go to her own house.

Hoshi then nudge Wonwoo arm.

"Is the receptionist at main entrance ago single?"

Wonwoo frown when he saw Hoshi playful smirk.

"Molla, I just know she is quite introvert around stranger."

"You mean Dahyun?"

Vernon interrupt and Hoshi nodded.

"She's cute."

His words made everyone look at him and suddenly Mingyu playfully pinch his arms to tease Vernon.

"Ey, you like her, huh?"

Vernon then awkwardly scretch his nape.

"What are you talking about? I just knew her today. I said she is cute because she wore glasses and had her hair tied up."

Before Mingyu can say anything, Hoshi clear his throat.

"But before we can go to joyful dinner, I hope you and Mina had a peace reconcile."

"No way!"

Mina and Mingyu said unison before glaring each other again. Vernon shake his head and stand up. Then he force Mina and Mingyu go to her room wanted to lock them inside.

Before he could lock it, he threaten both of them.

"Stop fighting or I called your's late ancestor."

They both gulped and Vernon lock them then join the others back.

"Explain to me everything, about two of them and you guys too after four of you broke into my office without respect!"

Wonwoo glaring Hoshi and Vernon who sitting infront of them.

"Chill, dude. I will explain about Mina and Mingyu."

Hoshi patted his palms but Wonwoo snap his hand away from him.

"Alright, Mina and Mingyu are cousin and he is from her mother's side. They both didnt met each other for a year after he have to move to Busan as soon he get offered to be a photographer. He have been busy until he dont have time to visit Sunghoon. What makes they fought until now, was when Mingyu and Mina get arranged to marry each other."

Wonwoo eyes widen and before he can interrupt, Hoshi hold his hand up.

"But, they rejected their grandparents request. All their relatives hate Mina and Sunghoon so much because their dad was a Japanese. And they blame Sunghoon of their mother's death. Only Mingyu dont because he loves Mina and Sunghoon so much."

"Even Mingyu's parents hate Mina and Sunghoon. They assuming Mina as gold digger for their father's asserts. But truth is, mr. Myoui dont have siblings and Mingyu's parents stole his treasure without Mina agreement."

Vernon added made Wonwoo pity to hear that.

Hoshi shrug his shoulder and continue speak.

"Mingyu and Mina had misunderstanding until now when his parents told Mingyu that Mina wanted to use his money for Sunghoon while Mina was told that Mingyu wanted to use her body for his needy."

Wonwoo was speechless and shake his head when heard about how cruel Mingyu's parents to make everyone look Mina as bad person.

"That's why they arguing until now and we wanted to clear that misunderstanding."

They look at Mina and Mingyu at next room; they both was lookinh each other and their expressions was tensed.

But deep inside, they knew that Mingyu and Mina loves each other as cousins.

"His parents dumped him when he  defended her and Sunghoon ingront of their relatives. Their grandparents was so mad, but their ancestor decided to raise Mingyu far from them. But Mina refuse to stay with him and choose to raise Sunghoon alone without no one help until their ancestor passed away."

Hoshi stop talking and let Vernon finish the story.

"Mina have gone through so much pain to give Sunghoon better life. Mingyu also in pain when his parents refused to see him until now."

Wonwoo exhale and they check the next room again. They reliefe when they saw Mina and Mingyu hugging each other; and she was crying inside Mingyu's embrace.

"So, be honest to us, Jeon Wonwoo."

Vernon suddenly smirking and place his hands on desk. Wonwoo frown and raise his brows.

"What?"

"Admit that you like Mina."

"Mwo?!"

His eyes widen and earn a big laughs from Hoshi and Vernon. Hoshi even hitted the desk multiple times.

"Come on, dude. We're not that dumb. I have been in relationship with Momo for a few years; I know what affection of love is."

Hoshi smirk and raise his brows to tease Wonwoo more.

"Nonsense! She is Nikki's babysitter and only my friend."

Vernon hold Hoshi shoulder and shake their heads together.

"This is how people act when they dont want to admit they had feeling to someone."

Hoshi nodded his head.

"Dont be shy, Wonwoo. We can help you to get her."

Wonwoo roll his eyes and silently grin his teeth when Hoshi and Vernon cant stop teasing him about Mina.

'But why I should deny that when its true?'

●●●●●●

Dahyun fidgets her finger as she eas sitting between Mina and Momo. She was invited to join them dinner together as Mina asked her.

She was insisted to refuse it but Mina pleaded her as Mina said that she have to have more friends and become more open herself with lots of people. She even shy when Vernon blurtly wanted her to join them.

But she feel quite comfortable when Tzuyu become friendly eventhough at first, she thought Tzuyu is cold person.

Like Wonwoo, she little scared when he and Tzuyu had cold expression on their face.

Dahyun enjoyed the atmosphere when Momo made her laugh and Mina help her to talk more with other peoples.

"There they are!"

Momo point to where boys show up and make Dahyun more nervous when she saw Vernon wearing a same hoodie like her. But she relieve because she wore a yellow one while he wore a green hoodie.

Tzuyu and Mingyu greet each other and didnt talk much as they not so close like Vernon and Mina.

Hoshi take a seat infront of Momo and wink at her; probably trying to flirt his girlfriends and earn a pinch from Momo. While Mina didnt talk anything when Wonwoo sit infront of her.

After a few minutes took their order, Hoshi started to open the conversation.

"So, how's Europe, Tzuyu?"

She look at him and make the others interest to join the conversation.

"Europe is fun but I dont like the weather there. I should have plan another country to travel."

"Why not you hold on your travel hobby."

Tzuyu tilt her head when Wonwoo interfere. He clear his throat and look at everyone.

"I wanted to invite you guys to attend Seulgi's wedding next month; which is next two weeks."

"Wow! Congratulations, Won! You gonna had brother in law!"

Mingyu patted his back and everyone congrates him too.

Suddenly Vernon speak.

"But you gonna attend our highschool reunion next Sunday, right?"

Wonwoo hissed and scretch his head. He nodded his head make Hoshi and Vernon surprise.

"Wow, man. You barely attend those kind of party, what a surprise!"

Hoshi hold his shoulder.

"If I didnt go, Seulgi attempted to force me wear a flower suits on her wedding day."

"Pffft!!"

They almost spits to laugh before Wonwoo glare them. Although it was a lie to cover his secret, it actually worked to make Mina believes him.

If he say the truth, she must be mad at him.

And that's what he dont want it happend tonight and even tomorrow.

Before anyone can say anything, a foods arrive and Mingyu help the waiter to serve the meals they ordered.

While they still eating, Mingyu open the another topic.

"But attending the reunion, we must had partner right?"

His question made some of them stop eating. Wonwoo munched his food amd nodded his head.

"Seulgi wanted Mina to be my partner for next Sunday. What about you guys?"

He look at Hoshi and Vernon.

"Of course I will bring Momo, let everyone know that this handsome man had his queen."

Hoshi begin to flirt Momo again but she twitch her lips up.

"Queen your ass."

Dahyun almost laugh but quickly hold it when Vernon glance at her.

"Are you free this Sunday?"

Vernon suddenly ask Dahyun made everyone silence and stare at Vernon in disbeliefe.

They cant believe a guy that was single for his whole life, asking Wonwoo's receptionist. That was shocking.

"Ndae?"

Dahyun were dumbfound.

"If you dont mind, I want you to be my partner for our highschool reunion. Can I borrow her, Wonwoo? For one day?"

Now Wonwoo was dumbfound. He just scretch his neck and nodded in little not confident.

"Erm, s-sure. I mean; its all up to Dahyun."

Vernon look at Dahyun again, but this time he was serious. She nervous but when she see how desperate Vernon is, she slowly nodded her head.

"O-only on Sunday."

"Cool! Cant wait to know you more."

He smile and that smile was so wide and warm her heart. Without her realise, her cheeks already burning. Momo nudge her and whisper.

'Falling in love?'

Dahyun quickly wave her hands and shake her head, earning a laugh from Momo.

Tzuyu who watched them just scoffs and continue eat her meals while the others keep talking. Suddenly, she feel someone tap her table.

She raise her head to see Mingyu look at her.

"Can you be my partner?"

"As return?"

"I-I can show you the pictures of country I have been travelled."

Tzuyu silence for a while before nodded her head.

"Deal."

Mingyu beam and was about to continue eat his food, but he and Tzuyu realise that the atmosphere turned silence. When they both turn to other side, their friends was staring at them.

He snap his fingers to them.

"What?"

Hoshi raise his brows and smirking to him while his forks on his teeth.

"Try to flirt Tzuyu, huh?"

Mingyu glare him.

"Say it again or I will stab your throat with forks on your teeth."

Hoshi laughing and hitted Vernon's body multiple times. He then pointed everyone made them confuse.

"You guys are funny! A bunch of single peoples!"

Mina and Tzuyu throw their tissue to him while Vernon pull his shirt and Wonwoo glare him. Mingyu grun his teeth and cursed to Hoshi.

Momo shake her head as she dont know what to do with her boyfriend while Dahyun politely laughing in low tone.

"Dont mind him. Once you know Hoshi, you probably wanted to kill him so bad."

Momo muttered to Dahyun made that shy girl giggle.

"Oh, before I forget."

Wonwoo speak made them stop glaring Hoshi. Their attention now move to him.

"Seulgi's wedding will be red theme. So wear a good red suits on next two weeks."

"Shit, this is red too!"

Hoshi pointed Mina who wore red sweatshirt and she quickly throw another tissue to his face.

But he dont care and keep annoyed them. They just tag along and joking each other until they finished their meals. The dinner was fun and Dahyun get to be friends with everyone including Wonwoo who was her own boss.

Even lucky to her, she get Vernon's number as bonus to join the dinner.

"How's your job, Mingyu? Being a photographer?"

Vernon ask make everyone change their topic to hear Mingyu response.

"It was good; and Im trying to make my time more less than usual. I've plan to visit my cousin often like I used to do."

He look at Mina but she look other side; avoiding his gaze.

"Can I visit Sunghoon?"

Mingyu ask her eventhough she didnt look at him. But Mina nodded her head and firmly smile.

"Sure, he often asking where are you."

He grin and scoffs.

"Miss that puffy boy."

A silence started to fill surround them but Tzuyu quickly change another new topic again.

"Oh, Dahyun!"

Dahyun startle and quickly look at Tzuyu.

"How's it feel to be receptionist?"

She scretch her head and started to get nevous when everyone looking at her. But she dont want them get waiting for her.

"It was good, as long I didnt do any trouble."

"Won, you dont want to promote her?"

Hoshi asked make Dahyun quickly wave her hands on the air.

"No, its fine! Im good with my position now."

"You sure? I've heard you have been a receptionist for three years. At least being promoted can higher your salary."

Mingyu said make Dahyun firmly smile and scretch her head.

Wonwoo exhale and put down his drink.

"Well if Mingyu said that, I can promoted you as the chief receptionist at the top level."

"B-but, what I'm gonna do there?"

Dahyun stutter as she dont know the different between main entrace receptionist and level top receptionist. Wonwoo scoffs to see how nervous and anxious his staff are when she knew he agree to promote her.

"Simple, if I had meeting with important people, Mina will give you the list name and your job is prepare a stuffs on meeting room and serve some foods at foodcourt. Your job also to make sure the guests that come to our company comfortable with us."

She slowly nodded her head quite not sure with new position she get. But then, Mina hold her both shoulder from behind.

"Dont worry, Im gonna help you."

Dahyun smile and agree with Mina.

"Congrats, Dahyun."

She look at Vernon as he said in lowest tone. She awkwardly smile and move her mouth as thanked to him.

●●●●●●

After few hours dinner together, they decided to go home. The dinner was paid by Wonwoo and Mingyu while the others waiting at parking car.

Before they can go inside their car, Vernon called Dahyun.

"Hey, Dahyun!"

She turn around to see he running towards her.

"May I take you from home on Sunday for the reunion?"

Dahyun try to hold her cheeks from getting red.

"S-sure."

"Cool, goodnight!"

Vernon rush away and leave Dahyun blushing again. She then quickly get inside car as she, Momo and Tzuyu share one car with Mina.

While Vernon sleep over at Wonwoo's house and Hoshi will send Mingyu home as their house didnt far much.

"You're lucky, Dahyun."

Tzuyu said while Mina busy driving beside her.

"Wae?"

"Because Vernon is not a guy who easily interest with woman. And only three of us are his friends. Its relieve to know he get to have new friends which is you."

Dahyun become blushing again and she cant count how many times her face get red because of Vernon.

Momo then wrap her arms around Dahyun.

"Dont be so shy with us, we also happy that we get to be friends with you. In this family, I guarentee that we wont left each other."

Dahyun grin and nodded her head as she was touched to meet them and get to be one of their friends in just one day.

Mina glance her through mirror.

"Welcome to our family friends, Kim Dahyun."

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
54.5K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...
13.8K 1.1K 50
If she can turn back the time, she dont want to be born in this cruel world. There is time where she want everything end and find her own life. But t...
Gam-ja By 달

Fanfiction

1.9K 137 13
"Faith have never been in our sides and that won't stop me to chase you with this loves of mine because I once believes that one day you will call me...