Unexpected

Od mafia_omfg

Elaina Velkov: a pretty nice girl who can be shy and mean. But from the Inside, she's confident and very chil... Více

Level one of my life
Chapter TWO
Where it all started
Chapter four
Chapter five
Dreaming?
Tell me no lies
If only
Don't cry
Beautiful
~Not a word~
Love?
Secrets
Asshole
What the characters look like
Stressed
Weird
Fucked up
Ready for action
Life sucks at one point
The wrong Decision
Never again
The next chapter of my life
Dont look back
Love hurts
Forgiveness
danger
Brave
Stay
Mistake
Tears
Who am i?
Honesty
Sir
BDSM (3rd person)
My Mafia Queen
The plan
furious
Father
Love
My beautiful angel
My heart
Reminder (Oct. 4, 2023)

I got you

835 5 1
Od mafia_omfg

When I entered the club, it was big. Like no joke, there was so many people already and the place was very big.

When i was walking, so many people were looking at me, especially at Lilith cause she has a nice body than me.

"Hey" a guy said coming towards me "oh, hey!" I said back, being friendly "wanna dance?" He said. He was drunk for sure.

"Sure, why Not." I smiled and he took my hand. This was actually fun, I was actually having fun.

I really didn't care about Lionel at this point. "I'm having so much fun!" I screamed out. The guy just laughed

He was kinda cute. He was tall, but not as tall as Lionel, he had black hair, but not curly like Lionel's. Oh god, no, stop mentioning Lionel, Elaina.

Your making a wrong mistake, no I'm not, now shut it.

Ok, do whatever you want, but your gonna regret Elaina- shut up Elena.

"Follow me" said the kinda cute guy "where?" "You'll see"  I followed him, and he took me upstairs. I thought he wanted to talk in private.

We entered some room, and I didn't even know there was any rooms in here. I thought it was a club not a hotel.

Once I closed the door, the guy pinned me against the wall. "What the fuck are doing!" I said trying to hit him, but nothing worked.

"Oh come on, you were fucking teasing me down there" how the fuck was I- ohh, he meant that. I was accidentally grinding on him while I was facing my back to him, and dancing with him.

It's just that I saw Lionel seeing us, and he looked jealous. I wanted him to look at me with another dude, but I guess it was a bad idea.

"Look I didn't even know ok" he looked at me, then smiled "now I need revenge" oh shit

He grabbed me and threw me to the bed. I tried leaving but he grabbed my legs. "Please leave me alone, please" I begged

"I don't think that will happen, because I know you will enjoy it" that's when it hit me

"Christian please leave me alone, please" " I know your gonna enjoy this"

My breathing was getting heavier and I couldn't move. "Please."

He grabbed my thighs and he started to move his hand closer to my spot. I wanted to cry, I need.... Lionel

"Lionel!" I screamed, no response. "Stop yelling,
You witch!" He slapped me and I just cried.

He started to kiss my neck and I just tried kicking, I couldn't, he was to strong. I called Lionel's name again, but it didn't work.

It seemed like he didn't care anymore. I got the strength and slapped him. It was the best I could do.
"Your fucking pathetic"

So many flashbacks kicking in and I just cried, knowing that I already regretted this.

He started to touch me and I just screamed, that's when I heard the door opened.

It was Lionel.....

"Get the fuck off of her" he grabbed the guy and punched him multiple times, I saw him take out his gun and point it at him.

"Lionel stop!" I screamed. He looked at me, and I was crying. He hated the fact that I was crying. He hold his gun tighter and wanted to shoot him badly

But he couldn't, he looked at me and he couldn't. He sighed but punched him, leaving him unconscious. I started crying and I curled my self into a ball

"Hey, hey, it's ok" Lionel said coming to me "look at me." He tried grabbing my cheek but I flinched. He sighed.

"Im not Christian Elaina, and I'm not that dude either, I'm Lionel Hernandez, the guy that will always take care of you and the guy that will always be there for you"

I looked at him and smiled a little. I quickly hugged him, and he hugged me back. I felt safe like always. He made me feel that one could harm me. I really did feel safe.

"Come on, let's go home" I looked at him "but I haven't even drank alcohol though" I frowned, he chuckled. "I have some at home" I smile and for up

But the most embarrassing thing happened, my dress fell. Apparently he unzipped my dress but couldn't take it off since Lionel came in.

He laughed and I just stand there embarrassed. "Here let me help you" he got closer to me, that I back away a little "do you trust me?"

He said. I looked at him, and took his hand. "I trust you" he smile and kneeled down. How was I getting horny right now. I should be sad.

He took me dress and brought it up. I turned around and he zipped it up. "There" i turned around, and I just had to do it.

I kissed him..........

Omg yesss. Yes.

Surprisingly he kissed me back. He kissed me......
I broke the kiss and we looked at each other. "We need to leave before he wakes up"
Lionel said

I laughed "ok" and just like that, we left the club and went home. Lilith did ask where I was going, but I just told her that I wasn't feeling good.

Marcus stayed behind too.

***********************
We got home and I got off fast. Not waiting for Lionel. I went inside and went straight to the cabinet. I got the alcohol and got a cup. As soon as I was about to pour some alcohol. He came

"Hold on there" he said coming towards me "come on, just let me enjoy a little" "well i don't even know what will happen when you get drunk"

That's true I've never drank before, but come on, I have no family, nothing, so I can do whatever I want "nothing will happen I promise" I smiled at him

I looked back to the alcohol and poured some to the cup. I looked at him, and drank it "this is gonna end bad" he said under his breath "I heard you" I told him

"You never know, have you.. Drank before?" No "yes" he looked at me trying to find somewhere in my face if I was lying. And he found it

"Your lying" come on Elaina, your better than this, just lie and act it out- ok, ok "how am I lying" I made my serious look

"I see it in your face" I gave him a look "well I'm not lying so...." I take the whole bottle of vodka and go to the living room

"Where do you think your going?" Lionel said catching up to me "to the living room, where else?" I gave him a 'duh' face

"No i meant where do you think your going with that bottle?" I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv "well I'm gonna drink it. Duh"

He rolled his eyes, sat down, and took the bottle away from me. I think I drank like 3 or more shots of that shit. And I feel weird "hey! Give me that back"

"Sorry won't be doing that, you've had to much to drink" I rolled my eyes, and thank fully I still had more on my cup. I drank it before Lionel can take it away from me

"Really" he said "what, I knew you would take it away from me" he rolled his eyes once again and I got up.

"Where are you going?" I Gave him a smile, and ran out the back yard. He got up and tried to catch up to me.

"Catch me if you can-!" And I fell, yay me. I actually fell into the pool. But sadly I couldn't swim. Lionel thankfully came in and jumped in the pool to save me.

"I got you" was the last thing I heard before I fainted.

*********************
I woke up with a terrible headache and i couldn't think of what happened yesterday. I got up and saw that I was not in my room.

I was I Lionel's room. "Looks like you've had a rough day yesterday" I looked at him "what happened?" He got closer to me and I can tell he took a shower. He smelled so good and his hair was wet.

I just wanted hug and transfer all that perfume to me. "I let you get drunk yesterday, but it was a bad idea, since I didn't know how you would react to it"

I giggled "maybe next time, don't believe me, cause I have never drank before"

"I always know when your lying" I looked down and wanted to blush "hey?" He took his finger and lifted my chin up, so I look at him.

"What's wrong?" I looked at him and felt tears forming "umm, I actually remember what happened at the club" he sighed

"What he did to me, reminded me of him... Lionel" I looked back down, and started playing with my fingers.

"Don't worry about that, your here safe with me now. No one will harm you, ok" I looked up at him and smile "thank you"

"For what?" He told me back "for always being there for me and.... Well, showing your kind self to me. And I should be the one changing, not you"

"What do you mean, you have changed" Lionel told me "no I haven't, I've been so mean to you, when In reality i should start paying more attention to you. I should let you explain"

What he did next surprised me..... he hugged me.

"It's ok if you get mad at me, you do it for good reasons. and I respect that. Don't change for anyone ok"

"But-" he cut me off "stop stressing your self more. You've been through a lot" i sighed and agreed to his decision "ok"

I looked up at him " but can ask you, why am I in your room?" He chuckled "because once I got you out of the poll your 'bestfriend' came in along with Marcus. They went upstairs and into your room, but knowing who's it is"

"So that's why your in here" I made a very concerned face on why I was in the pool. I can't even swim "makes since about Lilith, but me..? In the pool?, I can't swim"

"Right now, just focus on the present not the past" I smiled at him and agreed "well I have to go, I have to go to work" he got up and left

I sighed and just couldn't get the fact that the man who did that to me, looked so familiar off of me

But was more strange was that I thought I saw my sister in the club, just standing there looking at some other person. I was confused.

I never told Lionel, because he already has a lot of shit going on in his work, and I'll make it worse by telling him about my sister.

As long as I'm safe with him, is all that matters..........

Been really busy, sorry guys, I'll try and update every day, I promise.
What did you guys think of this part? Did you like it or not.

Anyways please Vote, would really appreciate that.

And you look beautiful today 😊😊

NOT EDITED

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

48.3K 556 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
1M 22.4K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...
3K 105 12
The Hernandez Trilogy #1 Women in our world were mere pawns in the games played by men. Our word held no respect or whatsoever. The only thing we wer...
93.7K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...