Two Different Souls Collide (...

bscamper द्वारा

You will definitely need to read this series in order. Read the first two books first. The story of Buster... अधिक

Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N

Chapter 33

1.2K 75 4
bscamper द्वारा

Trixie's POV

5 months ago

Cass and Gage have been so good to me. Bringing me in to be a part of their family, adopting my twins, and taking my brother and sister in. It's hard to feel a part of it all though. It feels like they felt obligated to adopt me. Why would they want someone like me? I was just an extra. I feel a tear slip down my face as I hear my phone ding.

Looking down I see a notification on Instagram. I open it up and see I've gotten a message from a guy I've never seen. He's so hot but he lives in Dallas.

Mike - 'Hey, I just wanted to tell you I think you're beautiful. Thought I'd take a chance and maybe you'd want to chat with someone that knows you're way out of my league.'

This guy thinks I'm out of his league?! Has he looked in a mirror? I bit my bottom lip wondering how to reply.

Trixie- 'I think you're the one out of my league but thanks for the compliment."'

Mike- 'phew thanks for messaging me back I thought it was a one in a million shot. I'm sure you have a boyfriend.'

Trixie- 'lol nope, no boyfriend. So you're from Dallas? How old are you?'

Mike- 'Yup, born and raised. Though I'm hoping to move away after high school. I don't know where yet. Just want to see other places. I'm 17. You?'

Trixie- 'I completely understand that. I've never left Tyler, TX. Experiencing new places sounds like a dream. I'm 16.'

We continued chatting for hours, getting know each other. We have so much in common. He really understood me and accepted me for who I was.

3 weeks ago

I've been arguing with Cass some. It's hard having a parent that cares about what is going on with me. I just wish she could trust me. I've always looked out for myself and my siblings. Mike has been the only bright part of my life lately. He's so caring and understanding. He finds the whole MC thing interesting, which is understandable. I heard my phone beep and snatched it up quickly in excitement hoping it was Mike. We traded number a few months back so we can communicate a little easier.

Mike- 'Hey Beautiful! I swear you are the highlight of my day. My parents are just pushing me so hard today. What college are you going to go to? What are your plans? Blah blah blah, why can't they just accept it's my life not theirs?'

Trixie- 'I so get that! Cass and I fought again this morning. Thankfully we were interrupted by Ember, she's pregnant and she needed Cass's help with something.'

Mike- 'I'm sorry beautiful, just think it won't be too long and then we can be together and see the world like we planned.'

1 week ago

Mike- 'Come on babe, I want to finally see you?'

Trixie- 'I know but there's a threat against the MC. They won't let any of us out right now without a babysitter.'

Mike- 'Have you changed your mind about me? Is that what it is? Beautiful, you know I'd keep you safe, or do you not trust me?'

Trixie- 'Of course I trust you. I promise, it's just they're protective of everyone here. I want to see you too. To finally be in your arms.'

This morning

Trixie- 'They're finally easing off a bit with the restrictions. I only must have one guard with me when we go out. Trip is going to be taking me to School this morning.'

Mike- 'I still don't like that Trip, but I'm happy this means I am one step closer to seeing your beautiful face in person.'

"Trixie! Come on, Trip is waiting for you out front!" Cass called up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes but gathered my things before sending one last text.

Trixie- 'I've got to go to school. Love you babe!'

I walked down the stairs to see Cass standing at the bottom, "Don't forget to text Gage once you make it to school, you know how he worries. Also, here's some cash so you can get lunch from the cafeteria."

I nodded in acknowledgement to her and thanked her. Since talking to Felicia things have gotten better with Cass. I'm finally starting to feel happy here.

Going out to the front of the compound I see Trip on his bike, "We get to take you bike today?" I ask in excitement.

"Yup, Tank took the truck for the kids since his was acting up. You'll be safe though, just hold on tight and lean when I lean." Trip explained.

Happily, I took the helmet he offered me and climbed on the back of his bike. Riding felt like the biggest thrill of my life. I loved it! I cannot wait to do it again.

Trip turned his head to me when we entered the parking lot, "Since I have the bike today, I'm going to park on the side, so it draws less attention. Text me before you come out from school later and I'll move to the front." I nodded showing I understood, and he pulled around to the side of the building where the dumpsters are.

I climbed off after he parked, "Thanks Trip! That was incredible!" I could feel my smile taking over my whole face.

"Glad you liked it Trix." Sometimes he let that little nickname slip out. I've always thought Trip was attractive and if I wasn't so in love with Mike, I'd probably be head over heels for him.

I was about to head out when I saw someone come out from behind the dumpsters holding a pipe. Before I could warn Trip, the man hit him over the head with the Pipe and then grabbed a hold of me. I began to struggle in his grip when he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I thought you couldn't wait to be held in my arms beautiful?"

I went completely still at that, "Mike?" I whispered out fearfully.

He licked up the side of my face causing me to cringe, "Actually It's Drake." He laughed and before I could call out, I felt him put a wet piece of cloth over my face before everything went black.

Drake's POV

When I chased Indi down here after she escaped, I decided to just let her go. I didn't want her anymore anyway. She'd long lost her appeal to me, though I did love to paint her skin one last time. Plus, it was an opportunity to finally get rid of my father. He was holding me back. He wouldn't let me have the fun I wanted, I hate sharing and wanted more canvases, but he said no. I'd outgrown him long ago. He was just dead weight. I didn't want Cleo anymore either, but I had to show them, all of them that I was smarter and better than them in every way. They were never going to beat me.

I dropped Trixie to the ground after she passed out. What an idiot girl. It was so easy getting her to trust me and tell me everything about that MC. The broken ones are always so easily fooled, started for attention, and understanding. Listening to her petty problems was tedious but worth it in my overall plan for all the information she gifted me freely. She's older than I like but she'll do until I can get settled somewhere new. I dropped the note I wrote early by the bike before kicking it over. Trip didn't move at all. Hopefully he's dead.

I got Trixie the bed of my truck. I've been equipping it to be the perfect place to hold someone; sound proofing in it, chains bolted in, and no light when they're closed in. My very own traveling art studio. After latching her in I yanked off the necklace she said Gage had given her. No doubt a tracking device is in there. Idiot should have chosen something less obvious. His stupidity is my gain.

First, I need to take her to my place just outside of town. I needed a place to stay once I figured out Indi was coming down here. I rented it and knew I'd be able to hide there and use it as a base. I wasn't anticipating getting to pick her up today. When she told me they'd let up on the restrictions some I knew my time had come. I just need to grab a few things and then we'll be heading north. It should be easy to get lost in Montana. After we're settled there, I'll get ahold of the Devil's Son's MC to get my new girl. Oh, I cannot wait to get my hands on her. Then I won't need Trixie anymore. Tipping them off was my only option since I do not want the hassle of finding another supplier. Maybe I'll find a way to ship a piece of her back here to torment them some more. The thought of their faces when they opened the box made me laugh as I climbed into the front of my truck and drove away. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

You Curlyfr0 द्वारा

लघु कहानी

131K 4.6K 114
Book 2- Sequel Read "Remember you" before reading, because this is a sequel!!! Amari and Indigo has now moved away to start a new life. Follow them a...
26.5K 948 72
DONT OWN ANYTHING S.O.A I OWN THIS BOOK
21.4K 924 41
Next part of the MC series :)
825K 29.2K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...