❀ Dildariyaan: Tales Of Love ❀

Por books_heart23

"I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect." ~Taylor Swift "Love recognizes no barriers. It jum... MΓ‘s

❀Aasβ™₯️
β™₯️2β™₯️
β™₯️3β™₯️
β™₯️4β™₯️
β™₯️5β™₯️
🍁Yeh Raha Dil🍁
🍁2🍁
🍁3🍁
🍁4🍁
🍁5🍁
🍁6🍁
πŸ’•Ishq Main Tere πŸ’•
πŸ’•2πŸ’•
πŸ’•3πŸ’•
πŸ’•4πŸ’•
πŸ’•5πŸ’•
πŸ’•6πŸ’•
πŸ’•7πŸ’•
πŸ’•8πŸ’•
πŸ•ŠJunoonπŸ•Š
πŸ•Š2πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š3πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š4πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š5πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š6πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š7πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š8πŸ•Š
Author's Note
πŸ’˜Mehboob Qadmon MainπŸ’˜
πŸ’˜2πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜3πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜4πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜5πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜6πŸ’˜
πŸ₯€Teri Chahat Kay Hisaar MainπŸ₯€
πŸ₯€2πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€3πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€4πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€5πŸ₯€
Important Announcement
πŸ₯€6πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€7πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€8πŸ₯€
πŸ’ŒMuhabbat Kitabon SiπŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ2πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ3πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ4πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ5πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ6πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ7πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ8πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ9πŸ’Œ
πŸ’œRaaz-E-QalbπŸ’œ (ON HOLD)
πŸ’œ2πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ3πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ4πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ5πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ6πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ8πŸ’œ
πŸ”₯SeharπŸ”₯

πŸ’œ7πŸ’œ

3.5K 341 109
Por books_heart23

Meri Pehli Muhabbat, Faqt Tum
Meri Aakhri Muhabbat, Faqt Tum
Mera Sukoon, Faqt Tum
Meri Chah, Faqt Tum
Meri Zindagi, Faqt Tum
Mera Khayal, Faqt Tum

💜💜💜

Armaghan slid the curtains away from the window to see the sunrise that always fascinated him. The lights from the rays penetrated through the glass of the window, casting a glow to the dark room. Leaning forward, he opened the latch of the window.

A deep relaxing sigh left his lips as the early morning wind hit his face. He ran his eyes across the lawn when they stopped at one place. Unknowingly a smile danced across his lips at the sights in front of him.

Anadil stood next to Anabiya in the lawn, looking at the flowers. Anadil laughed on something her sister said, swatting the top of her slightly to probably reprimand her for whatever she said. Anabiya made a face and looked right and left and when she was sure no one was around, she plucked a rose out and got on her tiptoes, placing the flower behind her ear from under her dupatta.

It felt serene to see her face first early in the morning. A prayer left his heart, wishing he could seen her face first in the morning for the rest of his life. Maybe it was that moment where whatever your pray with sincere heart gets fulfilled.

Taking his phone off the nightstand in a hurry, he stood in front of the window again and captured the woman he loved with all his heart into the camera.

Anadil, on the other hand, swatted the back of Anabiya's head again. "I told you not to pluck the flowers." She scolded, taking the flower out of her hair and placing in on Anabiya's.

"They were so pretty apu. At home I couldn't pluck them without getting a scolding from Laila chachi." Anabiya made a sour face at the memory.

"Who said the people living here would not scold you? It's not right to do this at someone else's house Anab." She explained sweetly, caressing her face lovingly.

"We can't do all this in our house, we can't live freely anywhere else as well then where is our home api?" Anabiya sat down on the grass, playing with it, a forlon expression on her face. "I also want a house that I can call my own, a home where I can do what I want to without having a fear that I will be reprimanded or scolded for it."

Anadil's heart constricted in her chest, a feeling of pain piercing it into pieces. She sat down next to Anabiya, taking her hand into her own and rubbing it softly. "It will be okay. Don't lose hope, always pray for what you want. Allah will not let you go empty handed." She said the same words she would always say when Anabiya would feel down.

"Is everything okay?" A voice interrupted their emotional moment, making them quickly blink their eyes rapidly to not let the tears escape. They had become an expert at that.

Anadil looked up and saw Armaghan looking at them with concern. "Yes, everything's fine sir." She tried to smile but remained unsuccessful. His gaze made goosebumps arise on her skin.

Armaghan roamed her eyes on her face, not believing her but nonetheless, nodded. He looked at Anabiya and the flower on her hair who quickly took off the rose into her hand. "I am sorry sir, for breaking the flower, it won't happen again." She quickly apologised, afraid that his reaction will not be different from her chachi.

If there was someone Anabiya was scared of in her family, it was her chachi and her father. She could say all the things to Fatima or other members but she always quivered in front of them.

Armaghan's face softened at her meek voice. From the little that Anadil told him, he had an idea that they didn't have an easy life hence he felt empathy for them.

He crouched down on his one knee in front of her, taking the flower from her hand. With a smile on his face, he placed the flower back in her hair, behind her ear. "This looks more beautiful here, rather than on the branch." He patted her head. "And don't apologise, these flowers will fall if not used so it's better they are taken off before they die and used in a better way."

A huge smile came on her lips at his sweet words. "You are really nice. Thank you Hassan sir."

Armaghan frowned at the name. Casting a quick glance at Anadil, he spoke. "My name is not Hassain. How did you come to that conclusion?"

Anabiya pointed at Anadil. "I told api that her handsome professor brought us here and she said it must be Hassan sir, so I guessed it was you." She put the whole blame on her, getting up from the grass. "I'll be right back." She said and left, leaving the two hopeless lovers alone.

Anadil's face had gone red from embarrassment at Anabiya's truthfulness. She could feel the intense gaze of Armaghan on her face, making it even more hot. She bit her bottom lip and gathered the courage to look up at him.

Armaghan was looking straight at her flushed face. His eyes dropped down to her lips when he saw her biting them. Heat spread all around his body on seeing her teeth pulling at the soft lips. But what affected him the most was hearing that she found someone else more handsome that she didn't even bothered to think that it could be him. He wouldn't be lying if he said he was jealous.

Anadil's heart beat increased from his heated gaze on her, she lowered her eyes back to the ground, unable to look into his speaking eyes. She cleared her throat and got up from the ground in a hurry. "Ma-may you... uh please d-drop us off at a hostel or something." She requested, entangling her fingers together. "I-I'll wait in-inside."

Saying that, she turned around and started walking away from the man who never failed to create a havoc in her body and heart.

"Shadi karlain mujhse." (Marry me.)

The stern, intimidating voice froze her on her place, her feet refusing to move forward. The words were more like an order than a question. Anadil had a problem for a few seconds in comprehending his words.

Armaghan got up from the ground and turned towards her, whose back was facing him. The words just spilled without his control, but he had no regret for saying something that he had wanted since he met her. He almost lost her once and he didn't want to let her slip from his fingers again.

"Marry me Miss Anadil." He repeated, inching closer to her until he was only at a distance of few centimetres. If he moved even a step more, his front would touch her back.

This time she was sure that she wasn't hearing things and he indeed proposed her. Anadil turned around and looked at him with disbelief in her eyes. She never imagined him to be so upfront but she didn't know that he was a straightforward person, he always got what he wanted without beating around the bush.

She saw the clear sincerity and love in his eyes for herself. Her heart was so full that she felt it would burst out of her chest. With a shake of her head and tears in her eyes, she turned around and ran inside, away from him and into the room she stayed the night before.

Armaghan stood where he was, hurt and disappointment filling every core of his body at the rejection. He was left empty handed again but why? He knew she loved him, she had seen it clearly in her eyes, she knew the secret she was hiding in her heart regarding him then why did she not say yes. Why was she running away from him?

"Did she say yes?" A hopeful voice entered his ears. He looked towards his left with solemn eyes at Nayel, who was looking at him with shining eyes.

Armaghan shook his head and left the house, not bothering to take his car.

Nayel was confused for few seconds and when he realised what the shake of his head meant, anger filled his body. He looked towards the house and marched inside.

Anadil rushed towards the room and almost dropped herself on the bed, placing her hands on her face as a cry left her lips. Tears streamed down her face, hiccups following soon after.

The door to the room opened with a bang and Nayel entered, glaring at the woman who always became a reason for his uncle's misery.

"Aapkay saath masla kya hai?" (What is your problem?)

Anadil removed her hands from her face, sniffing slightly and looked at the young boy. "Jee?" (What?)

"Aapko maza aata hai na dusron ko rula kar, unhe takleef de kar." He gritted through his clenched teeth, walking near her. (You enjoy making others cry, hurting them.)

Anadil looked at him with puzzlement, not understand what he was saying. "What do you mean?" She asked, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"Itni bholi mat banay jaisay aapko kuch pata na ho!" He scowled, rolling her eyes. "Abhi din hi kitne huye hain jab aapne unko itna rulaya tha. Zindagi main pehli dafa maine apne chachu ko bachon ki tarhan rotay huye dekha tha." His voice cracked at the end, remembering the heartbreaking cries he heard from behind the closed door and the tears that poured out when he told Nayel about her wedding.

Guilt along with anger on herself attacked her tenfold, making more tears to flow from her eyes. She had imagined him to be hurt but this hurt...? She was hating herself at that moment.

"How can you be so selfish? Why did you have to hurt him? Couldn't you just go along with that marriage of yours without telling him about it? What pleasure did you achieve by breaking his heart? You could have simply disappeared without making a mockery of his feelings, atleast that would have hurt him less." His words worked like acid on her heart, making her clutch her shirt in her fists tightly. She shut her eyes tightly, wishing she could disappear away from him.

Nayel was spewing all the anger and pain on her that he was feeling since she made her uncle cry. He had been controlling himself since yesterday, with a hope that now her uncle would get his happiness but after what she did few minutes earlier, that self control snapped.

"I would have let the past go but then you again broke his heart. Do you not feel an ounce of pity on him?" Nayel laughed humourlessly. "Chachu says that you love him, but I say that he is wrong. You don't love him, you are just playing with his feelings. There is no love that forces you to break the person you love, not once but twice!"

Anadil snapped her head up at his last words, the tears stopping instantly. She shook her head at him, opening her mouth to explain that he was taking her wrong. But before she could, another voice interrupted them.

"Excuse me!" Anabiya glared at the boy who had her sister cry. "Are you an idiot?" She stood right in front of her.

Anadil'seyes widened at her sister's abrupt entrance. "Anabiya!" She warned, getting up from the bed.

"What the hell!" Nayel glared back at the small packet in front of him.

"How dare you make my sister cry! I am going to kill you!" She screamed, her eyes narrowed at him.

"Your sister made my uncle cry!" Nayel said with the same tone as hers. "And how are you going to kill me? With your eyes?" He mocked, looking into her fiery eyes with a challenge.

Anabiya gritted her teeth and marched towards him, kicking his shin with all her might. Anadil gasped, instantly holding Anabiya away from him.

"Ouch!" Nayel groaned in pain, hoping on his one foot. "Jangli kahin ki! Are you mad?!" He asked, his face red from the pain. (Wild!)

A smirk came on Anabiya's face. "This is how I will kill you! Don't hurt my sister again or else I will not spare you."

Nayel fisted his hands tightly, his eyes shooting daggers at her. "Shukar karo main ladkiyon par haath nahi uthata nahi toh tumhe tumhari nani yaad dila deta." (Be grateful that I don't hit girls or else I would have made you remember your ancestors.)

Anabiya chuckled, shrugging nonchalantly. "Nani ko dekha ho toh yaad karungi na." (I would have remembered them if I had seen them.)

"Anabiya!" Anadil scolded her, glaring at her. "Apologise to him now."

Anabiya's eyes widened. "No, I am not going to apologise!" She refused, turning her head sideways.

Anadil sighed and looked at Nayel who was now seated on the bed, rubbing his shin with his hand. She felt bad for him. "I am sorry beta." She mumbled loud enough for him to hear. She knew Anabiya was stubborn and despite knowing right from wrong, she would never bend in front of others.

Nayel scoffed, not once removing his eyes from the child that just dared to hit him. "She hit me, she should apologise."

"You can get that apology from under my foot." Anabiya was no less.

Anadil wanted to slap Anabiya for being so rude. "Anabiya! Badtameezi na karo and apologise to him now or else I will not speak to you again. He is older than you and I never taught to behave like this." (Don't misbehave.)

"Isnay bhi toh aapse badtameezi ki hai! Aap bhi toh bari hain is say, isay bhi kaho aapse maafi mange." Anabiya demanded, pouting slightly. (He also misbehaved with you! You are also older than you, ask him to apologise as well.)

"Ana-"

"What's going on here?" A cold voice echoed in the room, making a shiver run down Anadil's spine.

Nayel stood up and limped towards his uncle who stood by the door, looking into the room but avoided looking into Anadil's direction.

"Chachu, she hit me!" Nayel complained, pointing at Anabiya. "It's paining." He made a painful face, although the pain had lessened a lot.

Anabiya gaped at his audacity. "He made my sister cry!" She also complained, wanting him to be scolded like Anadil scolded her.

Involuntarily, Armaghan's eyes went toward Anadil's face. Her face was red and her eyes swollen, red hue lining them. Residues of tears stuck to her lashes, making them stick together. He watched her transfixed, she looked exotic. Then he remembered her refusal, making his heart clench in her chest. He quickly looked away and at Nayel.

"What am I hearing Nayel?" He asked rhetorically. "Why did you do that?"

Nayel glared at Anabiya with narrowed eyes and sighed looking back at Armaghan. "She hurt you."

A blame game was going on in the room right now, making the atmosphere chaotic.

Armaghan took a deep breath, running a hand through his hair. He knew Nayel was too emotional for his own good and he could never keep his thoughts to himself, he had to say what was on his mind, not caring how the other person would feel. It was both his good quality and a bad one.

"That is not an accuse to hurt another person Nayel. Every person has a right to decide what's right for his or her life. You can't force someone to go according to how you want." He used the tone that he used during his classes, to make the other person understand fully what he was saying. He glanced at Anadil once, who was again biting her lip, guilt written all over her face. "If a person says no, it does not mean you go and hurt that person."

Anadil looked up at his words, anxiety building up inside her. She shook her head repeatedly the more she heard what he was explaining to Nayel. They were all thinking wrong about her.

"Maine mana nahi kiya." She finally spoke out, trying to clear the misunderstanding. (I didn't refuse.)

All the three people's head snapped towards her. Armaghan and Nayel had a confused expression on their faces. "What?" Nayel asked.

Anadil gulped down the lump in her throat, wiping her sweaty hands on her shirt. She felt nervous and so stupid for her actions earlier. She had unknowingly hurt him again.

"I didn't say no earlier." She whispered looking directly into his eyes, but Armaghan heard her clearly. He understood what she meant, making his rigid body lose all its attention. His stoic face turned soft.

"Nayel and Anabiya, go downstairs, I need to talk about something with Miss Anadil." He ordered, looking at Anadil all the while, he couldn't keep his voice from sounding hopeful.

Nayel looked at them both, realising the matter almost immediately. He looked at Anabiya who made no attempt to love. Nayel took a deep breath and grabbed her wrist, dragging her outside, ignoring her voice of protest and profanities. He was amazed at her sharp tongue and irritated as well.

Now only Anadil and Armaghan were left in the room, both looking at each other, their eyes speaking the secrets their lips couldn't. "You ran away." He stated, roaming his eyes on her face, referring to the lawn.

Anadil's breath quickened, blush coating her already red face from crying. "That did not mean I said no." She repeated, eyes lowering to the ground.

Armaghan moved closer to her. "You shook your head and ran away while crying."

She trembled at the accusation and pain behind his voice. "I was overwhelmed. I didn't want to cry in front of you." She confessed.

Anadil was done running away from a man like him, from the person she was irrevocably in love with. She was done hurting the person in whose eyes she only saw respect and love for herself. She had her insecurities and she decided to voice them out, instead of hiding anything. If they were going to do this, she had to start everything with a clean heart and mind.

When Armaghan proposed, the little doubt she had that he could never love someone like her disappeared. She knows eyes don't lie and his eyes only showed sincere love. She felt so elated at that moment that she had started crying and in order to not let him see her, she ran away, not once thinking she made a wrong conclusion for someone.

That was all that Armaghan needed to hear to know that the meaning behind her words meant yes. His eyes shone brightly, a breathtakingly beautiful smile graced his lips, making his face light up. All the pain, agony and tension he had faced, disappeared into thin air in a flash. He had never felt so light and happy before that he was feeling at that moment.

"I'll go and arrange for the nikkah."

Saying that, Armaghan made a move towards the door, many ideas and thoughts roaming around his head. It wasn't in his control that he would marry her at this instant.

"Sir."

Her soft and hesitant voice made him stop on his place and turn around towards her.

Anadil played with her fingers. "I want to say something first. I want you to know about me, about my past. After that it is up to you to decide if you still want to go ahead and make someone like me your wife."

"Miss Anadil, I will not be marrying your past but you, so it does not matter." Armaghan denied, knowing that her past would make no difference to him.

"Even if the woman you are marrying has a mother who ran away with her lover? Would you still marry the daughter of a characterless woman?" Her voice was hollow, as if she was speaking about someone else and not herself. "What if I am just like her?"

Armaghan stilled at her words, but his expressions never changed. "Are you the one that ran away? Are you the one that's characterless? If yes, then you are more than welcome to leave this room right now and I won't stop you. If not, then what your mother did make no difference to me, a mother's behaviour does not necessarily validate the daughter's character." He concluded with surety in her voice that she was not like her mother.

Anadil's eyes filled with tears again. "I have grown up without a father or mother. Despite having relatives, we had no family. I raised Anabiya since she was born. I am not her mother but I gave her all the love that a mother would to her child. We only had ourselves since the start. We are each other's family and she has always been my first and last priority." She took a deep breath and looked at him directly. "I want her with me here even after our marriage. If you have a problem with that, then I am sorry."

He watched her for few seconds, slightly offended that she thought so low of her that he would not want Anabiya here and even sad that they had to go through so much at such a young age. In the little amount of time he has known the little girl, she had become dear to him. She was too cute that anyone would fall in love with her. But he didn't voice out the fact that he felt hurt because when did they ever had that relationship where they would know how the other person was, yet. He pledged to change that as soon as they get married, when he would have all the right.

"Kya iss choti si family main mujhe aur Nayel ko jagah mile gi?" He asked, not telling her that she can live here but asking if they have a place in their lives. And Anadil found that heart touching. He did not  impose that he had an upper hand where he had the right to decide who can live here but he wanted to be a part of her life where she had a right to choose if she wanted someone else's prescence in their small family. (Will you allow Nayel and mine prescence in your small little family?)

How did she turn out to be so lucky that she was getting what she wanted. Allah had given her another chance and she didn't want to be a thankless person by rejecting His favours. She had lots of doubts and she wanted to clear them before they could bind themselves together. Clearing everything before and giving each other a chance to back away was safest than tying each other together and then living in misery in that marriage was better for them.

A small smile came on Anadil's lips which she quickly hid away. The most important and difficult part was yet to come. "Kya aapko mujh jaisi shakl-o-surat wali ladki apni biwi kay roop main qabool hogi?" Insecurities could be clearly heard in her voice. (Will you accept a girl with features like mine as your wife?)

Armaghan stepped more closer to her. His eyes tracing each and every feature of her face, an intense look in his eyes as he gazed at her. If only she knew how these ordinary and simple features created a havoc in his body. "Iska jawab main shadi kay baad doonga." He answered huskily, his voice more deep than usual, causing Anadil's heart to flutter furiously in her chest. (I will answer this after marriage.)

Taking one last look at her with the relation of a na-mehram (forbidden stranger), he turned around and left the room with a determination that the next time he would see her would be in his room, as his mehram, as his wife.

Do Qadam Ki Manzil Aur
Thora Ishq Aur, Thora Intezaar Aur
Ab Toh Hai Saath Umar Barh Ka
Bas Kuch Lamhay Judayi Kay Aur

(Me)

🤍🤍🤍

"Aap shadi kar rahi hain sir say?" Anabiya asked as she looked through the clothes Armaghan had handed it her for her and Anadil. He had noticed that they both wore three days old clothes and he felt guilty for not thinking about buying something for them. So the first thing he did after leaving the university was get clothes and other necessary things for them. (Are you marrying sir?)

Anadil looked at her hesitantly, she wanted to talk about it to her but she was not sure how she would take the news. "Tumhe koi problem toh nahi hai?" (You have no problem.)

Anabiya looked at her for few seconds and then a huge grin came on her lips. "Haye, mujhe kya problem hogi api. Mainay toh jab say unhe dekha hai na, mera toh bara dil karta tha kay aapki shadi unse ho jaye." Anabiya gushed with a super excited voice. "Yeh wohi sir hain na jinke baray main aap Zaisha api say baat karti thi?" (What problem would I have? Since I saw him, my heart wished that you get married to him. He is the same sir about who you spoke to Zaisha api?)

Anadil's eyebrows raised in surprise. "How do you know that?"

Zaisah shrugged, "You often spoke about him in front of me, forgetting that I was sitting right next to both of you. That's why I had even more urge that you don't marry Aagir bhai."

Anadil looked away, sorrow filling her up as she remembered what all she went through. 

Then she remembered something. She looked at Anabiya with narrowed eyes. "Did you apologise to Nayel?"

Anabiya huffed in reply. "He didn't apologise to you as well."

"Anabiya this is not a competition. You were wrong so you should say sorry. What would he and sir would think that I didn't teach you any manners? Do you want your impression on them to be that of a rude and mild-mannered child who have no respect for her elders? Now be a good girl and go and say sorry to him and with respect." Anadil made her understand with a soft tone, she knew the only way Anabiya listened was when someone spoke to her lovingly. She had always been scolded and shouted at that she had become immune to it, it no more scared her.

Anabiya pouted but nodded nonetheless. She got up from the bed after removing the clothes from her lap. "Don't open them until I don't come. Main uss Nayel say maafi maang kar aati hoon." (Let me go and apologise to that Nayel.)

Anadil glared at her. "Bara hai woh tumse, bhai bola karo ab say. Aaj say saath hi rehna hai tum dono so never misbehave with him." (He is older than you, call him brother. From today, you two are going to stay together so don't misbehave with him.)

"The only downfall of you marrying sir." Anabiya muttered to herself, making sure Anadil would not be able to hear him. Just as she reached the door, Anadil stopped her.

"Oh and ask sir if I can borrow a phone or something, I want to call Zaisha. The landline one is not working." She didn't want to face him until and when they get married because she felt nervous around him.

Anabiya nodded and left the room, walking towards Armaghan's room first. Knocking on the door, she waited to be ordered to come in.

"Come in."

On hearing the answer, she opened the door and slowly entered the room. This was the first time she was here so she was a bit hesitant.

Armaghan looked up from a page and watched the little girl standing by the door. A smile came on his face. "Come in Anabiya, don't hesitate."

Anabiya relaxed at his soothing voice and came further inside the room. Her eyes went to the person sitting next to Armaghan, a sour expression instantly coming over her face at his presence.
Nayel's expressions were not any different. He was looking at her with annoyance.

"Do you need something Anabiya?" Armaghan asked, handing the page back to Nayel and instructing him to try and solve it himself now.

"Woh sir, api keh rahi thi agar thori dair tak phone mil jaye, unhon nay Zaisha api say baat karni hain. Unka phone toh us ghar main hi hai." She asked, ignoring the other person. (Actually sir, api was asking if she could get a phone for few seconds to call Zaisha api. Her phone is in that house.)

"Come here." Armaghan gestured to the space next to him on the sofa, while Nayel sat on the other side of him. She went and sat next to him, running her eyes around the room.

"I will only give this phone if you promise me something." He negotiated, taking hold of his phone from the table.

Anabiya blinked up at him with an innocent look that even Nayel almost melted for a split second...almost.

"Call me bhai and not sir, it sounds too formal. And besides, our relationship is going to change so don't hesitate because of it." Armaghan patted the top of her head and said with a soft voice.

Anabiya smiled, a dimple appearing on her left cheek. "Okay bhai... Can I request something?"

He nodded.

Anabiya gulped down the sudden lump in her throat. "Can you please send me to a boarding school or something?"

A frown came on Nayel's forehead while Armaghan's eyebrows knotted together. "Why?"

Running a tongue on her lips, she spoke, love for her sister openly evident in her voice. "Api loves me a lot and I love her as well. Since I was born, she had only cared for me, she only though about me. She took all the hits and scolding directed at me to herself. She tried to protect me so that I don't have to go through the suffering she was going through. Now she is starting her new journey and I don't want to hold her back. I know even after she gets married to you, she will have all her focus on me. I don't want her to spend all her life looking after me without caring for what she wants. She sacrificed a lot for me, I don't want her to do again. I want her to finally enjoy her life with no restrictions stopping me. The biggest hindrance in her is me."

Armaghan and Nayel were both stunned at their places. A girl of the age ten, was talking so sensibly that no one could guess she was a small child. On top of that, the love she has for her sister was beyond words. She was so selfless that she would rather go far away then become a hindrance to her sister's life.

Armaghan chuckled softly to himself at the irony. One sister was ready to not marry him unless her younger sister stayed with her and the other wanted to go away to let her older sister enjoy her life and not become bound to her. What kind of love was this? How could they love each other so much that they were willing to hurt themselves for others.

He took hold of her tiny hands in his own. "Don't worry about things like this Anabiya. I have no problem if you sister loves you more than us, because she is your sister. She has the right to dote on you or give all her attention to you. How would your sister feel if she knew you left her? Do you really want to hurt and make her cry for the rest of your life?"

Anabiya quickly shook her head to deny that she never could hurt her sister.

Armgahan carried on. "Getting into a new relation does not mean that your old relations will become a problem for you. Every relation had a different place in a person's life. No one take your place in your sister's life and the same goes for your sister. Who said she will not enjoy her life if you are with her? On the contrary, she will love more happily if she has you with her. Don't ever say anything like that again. Promise me, you will not say something like this to your sister as well and never speak of it again. This is our little secret. Promise?" He extended her right hand towards her.

A sweet smile graced Anabiya's lips, her eyes shining with unshed tears. "Thank you bhai and I promise." She shook his head.

"Good, here take the phone. There is no password." He said, handing the phone to her, making a mental note to get one for Anadil.

Anabiya took hold of the phone and got up but before she left she turned towards Nayel. "I am sorry for hitting you and being rude to you." She apologised with a soft voice.

Nayel couldn't move for few seconds and just stared at her. He cleared his throat when he realised what he was doing. Stupid. He muttered to himself. "It's okay. I am sorry as well. I will say sorry to your sister also." He said, his voice softer than it usually was, unconsciously.

Anabiya smiled widely and almost skipped out of the room, leaving the two males in their thoughts.

Chupane Say Nahi Chupta
Kabhi Yeh Raaz-E-Ulfat Hai
Parhi Jaye Jo Aankhon Say
Muhabbat woh Kahani Hai

💜💜💜

Hi Lovely People❤

Not much happened in this because I was extremely blank on what to write. Hope you guys liked it.

*Not edited.

Don't forget to leave feedbacks💞

Till next time
Take Care

Bye🥰

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
571K 46.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
566K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...