17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

16》What Are We Actually?

341 28 7
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

Wonwoo wake up when he feels there is someone inside his arms. As soon he open his eyes, he saw Mina was still sleeping peacefully on his chest.

He slowly move her from him and get up. But he didnt try to wake her.

He choose to stay and observe her face.

"What will happend if I didnt took you as my secertary that time?"

Wonwoo brave himself to touch her hair; soft like Nikki's hair. Suddenly he remember about last night. He wont ask her why she crying last night, because he already knew the reason.

He stand up then snatch his phone and get out from their cottage.

A morning that he can tell that it was a good fresh start for their day. And there is several kids already running everywhere while some adults walking across the village way.

He dial Seulgi, as he knew his sister already at hospital.

"Morning, bear."

"Heyyo, kitty. How's your morning?"

Wonwoo glance his cottage behind him, before clear his throat.

"Good, a fresh air is the best start to breath."

"Cool, so what on earth you calling me?"

He scretch his head and looking at mountain view infront of him.

"Actually, I wanted to talk about Mina's brother; Sunghoon. How is he?"

He can hear Seulgi chuckles and maybe she were at her own office.

"He's good but I dont think he is the only reason you calling me."

"Tsk! You got me."

Wonwoo roll his eyes and patiencely waiting Seulgi to stop laughing. He know she will tease him when he'll back to Seoul.

"Spill."

One word can make Wonwoo give in as he knew that no secrets he can hide from Seulgi.

She knew him well, better than late Wonhyuk.

"Can you find a eyes donor for Sunghoon?"

"Bwo?!

He quickly push his phone away from his ear as his flinched by her high voice.

Wonwoo hissed and putted his phone back on his ear.

"Why you sounded too shock? Is my request are too much for you?"

"Anni, but what's your real intention for asked me to find eyes donor for Sunghoon?"

He grin his teeth and glancing behind him; worried Mina might already woke up and hear his conversation with Seulgi.

"I just wanted to help Mina so she wont always feel burden with her responsiblity towards her brother."

He then frown when he heard Seulgi scoffs and give synicall laugh.

"Or you had feelings to her?~"

"Yah, say that again or I will kidnap Jimin and send him to Thailand."

"Hush! This beanie guy, fine! But in one condition."

Wonwoo sighed and can hear she chuckling again.

"What you want? Money? Another groomsmaid? Wedding sponsor? New car? Another Jimin? Or you want a second future husband?"

"Yah!!"

He flinch again and force his phone away from his ear. Wonwoo scretch his hole ear before put his phone on it back.

"You want me to help you or not?"

"Okay okay, palli! I had lots of work to settle after this."

Seulgi twitch her teeth as she holding her patience towards her brother.

"The condition is, I want you to bring Mina to our old highschool reunion next Sunday."

His eyes widen and look at his watch, checking the date.

"Mwo? Hey, you know I dont like attending those—

"Na'ah, I dont care. If you didnt bring her on next Sunday, I wont help you find a donor for Sunghoon."

He sigh and ruffle his hair.

"Fine, deal!"

"And! I will send a dress for Mina."

Wonwoo grin his teeth.

"Yah, the last time—

"Last time she look so hot, right? And you must be tempted that time, right?"

"Jeon soon to be Park Seulgi."

"I knew it! My bro is falling in love to his own secertary! Hahahaha!"

He pinch his eyes and shut down his lips tight.

"See ya on next Sunday, loser!"

Seulgi hang up leaving Wonwoo dont have chance to say anything. He stare his screen and hold his temples.

"Bye, shorty bitch. Damn, this woman is crazy."

Wonwoo twitch his lips in annoyed then walk back to his cottage.

He didnt trouble much about the deal for bringing Mina to their highschool's reunion, but he worried Seulgi wont help him to find the donor.

And he decided to not telling Mina about that.

He know she wont agree about this.

●●●●●●

"So here is the contaction site that villagers reported to your company."

Minhyun pointed a land infront of them; right behind their village. Wonwoo walk forwards to check the area with Seungcheol beside him.

Only Mina left alone with Minhyun behind them and atmosphere turn little awkward.

But Minhyun seems have a friendly and warm attitude that she thought he is a guy that easy to make people comfortable around him.

"So, is it true that mr. Wonwoo is your boyfriend?"

Mina eyes widen and quickly shake her head.

"Anni! Where did you heard from?"

Minhyun laughing and clasp his hands.

"I'm just joking, no one told me. Actually, I had something to ask you; maybe suggestion from you."

Mina tilt her head when Minhyun scretch his nape.

He seems little nervous.

"Do you know how to make sure the girl accepts someone's proposal?"

She silence for a while before stare his face.

"You want to propose someone?"

Minhyun suddenly turn red and his eyes are enough to prove Mina that he's shy to admit it.

Mina giggle and keep her steps moving to where Seungcheol and Wonwoo going.

"Tell me about the girl who lucky to win your heart before I tell you my answer."

Minhyun laughed as he thought Mina trying to play on his nerves.

"Son Naeun is her name. She is beautiful, had a warm heart, cute laugh, kind, loves childrens so much, caring towards older people, adorable and always be a good listener when I had hard time."

"She had everything you wanted."

He nodded his head before he get blushed again.

Mina found him cute and his ears turned red again.

"You and her, love each other?"

Minhyun shrug his shoulder before Mina notice his face started to turn sad.

"We are friends since we were childhood and she dont have any friends except me. I'm afraid she only see me as her childhood bestfriends and reject my porpose."

"I think she will."

He quickly look at her and stop walking. Mina also stop and turn her body as he staring her with dumbfound face that could make Mina laugh.

She nodded her head and assure him that she didnt lie with what she said.

"Naeun will accept your porposal to make her as your wife. Because, why she always be with you since young until now when she had chance to get know other guy? And why she always be your good listener when she actually can do other thing without you?"

Minhyun silence and try to process her words. She indeed had a true with that.

"And why would Naeun reject you when actually both of you know each other more than anyone else?"

Mina grin and warmly flash her smile to Minhyun, assure him to trust her.

"You were right, Mina. Thank you."

"So, when will you porpose her?"

"Maybe tonight?"

She gasp make Minhyun hush her to lower her voice so she close her mouth.

"I already invited her to join our dinner together, so let this conversation become a secret between us."

She then giggle and nodded her head.

"Yakso?"

He pointed his pinky finger to her and Mina gladly accept it.

They then continue laughing.

Without their notice, someone watching them. And his whole body was fuming hot.

"Are you okay, mr. Wonwoo?"

He turn his head to Seungcheol who touched his shoulder. Wonwoo chuckles lightly and nodded his head.

"Of course I am. This contraction area is perfectly fine. The report I heard is just causing the water, so I guess its not a big problem to me. That trouble can be solve for a few days, so nothing worse to blame my company about this contraction site."

"Glad to hear that. This village is deep and far from city. That's why the villagers worried about water and the river area. We love our river and begging to not destroy it."

Wonwoo grin and shake his head.

"I wont; beside, Im just wanted to build a small shops around here so villagers wont get trouble to buy their groceries far to city."

Seungcheol exhale a deep reliefe to hear it.

"Thank you, mr. Wonwoo. We owe you a big thanks for that."

Wonwoo beam before his eyes move back to where his body fumed ago. And yeah, he saw Mina and Minhyun laughing again and even teasing each other.

He dont know what they talking about, but he get little annoyed with it.

"Wah, my brother make a good improvement of being friendly with outsider."

Seungcheol said but it doesnt help Wonwoo feel fine with it.

He become more heated.

"Minhyun used to be shy and distance himself when outsider came to our village. But after his bestfriend came back last two months, he became more open himself with stranger."

"Who's his bestfriend?"

Seungcheol look at him before started to walk make Wonwoo follow him too. He suddenly attracted with Seuncheol story.

"Son Naeun, one and only his bestfriend since childhood. Naeun has been gone for a year to graduate a pharmacy nurse."

"She sounds important to Minhyun."

Seungcheol laugh again and nodded his head.

"She is important to him. As his brother, I knew he had feelings to her."

"How?"

Wonwoo tilt his head and become too intrested to know more.

"I've married to Nayeon for five years and we knew Minhyun well. When we cares of someone too much, its a sign of love exist inside our heart."

He then silence when he heard what Seungcheol said.

Wonwoo tried to remember his past with Kyulkyung; he didnt cares much about what she doing with her life. And he only supported what she's like. But he never became a protective boyfriend to Kyulkyung because she is free spirit girl.

Kyulkyung loves freedom and she hate if someone prevent her do what she want to do although that thing is bad.

That's why he dont care much about what Kyulkyung do and tag along.

"Is it obvious? Minhyun even often sneaked out from his room on midnight just to meet Naeun at river and talking until morning. Which means she is so important to him and he will do anything for her."

Seungcheol look at Minhyun who teasing Mina with small flowers he hold.

And Wonwoo become more annoyed again.

"Im sure Minhyun successed to made Mina comfortable with him."

Wonwoo twitch his lips as he didnt denied that he already full of annoyed. But Seungcheol noticed him and scoffs.

"Dont be jealous; no one gonna steal her from you."

He patted Wonwoo's back before walk away leaving Wonwoo dumbfound. He stare Seungcheol as that buff guy walk towards village's cottages to check the villagers.

He then fluster out of sudden when he realise what Seungcheol meant.

"Steal from me huh? Sh-she is not my girlfriend though."

Wonwoo then frown and question himself.

"Well for now? Anni, she's just my friend. Only friend, right?"

He then shake his head and quickly walk away from land that turn his contraction site for his company project.

●●●●●●

A night come and become a last night for them both before they go back to Seoul.

Mina and Wonwoo had silence towards each other since morning. She doesnt know why he didnt want to speak to her or maybe he is too busy with the report village.

Even they quite inside their cottage and Mina didnt dare to approach him.

Now, they sitting beside each other as Seungcheol and his family sat ingront of them. And Mina happy when Nayeon was just infront of her while Yeonjun on her lap.

Wonwoo still quite but he secretly watch what Mina doing as Seungcheol helping uncle Choi serve the dinner.

"Hello, everyone."

They turn their head to right side, to see Minhyun show up and his hand was holding someone hand.

"This is Son Naeun, my bestfriend."

Naeun slide her body to Minhyun side and bow her head.

"Annyeong, nice to meet you."

Everyone wave to her and Minhyun gesture Naeun to sit on the floor between him and Mina.

Naeun shyly shake her hands with Mina them wave her hand again to Wonwoo. He try to be little friendly and flash a short smile to Naeun.

"Lets eat!"

Soobin cheer made everyone laugh and started to eat their meals. It was Nayeon and Mina who made the food while boys wondering around Gyeongwon village to let Wonwoo know about the whole places.

As everyone busy eating, Mina accidently bump her elbow to Wonwoo arm made them look each other.

But they quickly look away and act nothing happend.

Is it Wonwoo who ignoring her, or is it Mina who afraid to approach him? None of them had the answer.

After everyone finished their meal, Minhyun suddenly stand up and pull Naeun to face everyone that was gathering at dining room.

"I wanted to say something to Naeun; and I want everyone here to be our witness."

Naeun was clueless but Mina and Nayeon seems know what Minhyun doing. Seungcheol silently grin and hold Soobin from grumbling around the room.

Minhyun take a deep breath and hold Naeun both hands.

Now his eyes lock with Naeun eyes.

"Son Naeun, we have been friends since we were young and I have been waiting for you to graduate as pharmacy nurse. I wont forget how scared I'm when you lose inside forest; how I'm so worried when you had accident on our camping trip; how I'm happy when we saved kids from the fire."

Naeun still quite as her gaze cant mive from Minhyun's eyes.

Suddenly he kneel down.

"Son Naeun, I have decided; to finish my whole life with you and share my happiness and sadness with you everyday until end. So,"

Minhyun take out a ring from his pocket make Naeun gasp and close her mouth.

Her eyes started to get teary.

"Will you marry this idiot guy, Son Naeun?"

Naeun burst into tears and couldnt take off her palms from her mouth. She slowly nodded her head and try to control her sobs.

"Of course I will, dummy."

Minhyun smile and quickly hug her with loudest claps from his family including Mina who cheers for him.

He then wear the ring to Naeun finger and peck her forehead before look at his family.

"Thank you appa, for give a bless to me proposing Naeun. Thank you hyung, for advicing me to be more brave. Thank you Nayeon noona, for supporting me; and thank you Mina, for suggesting me proposing Naeun tonight."

Mina nodded her head and clap her hand again. Wonwoo glance her and relief as Minhyun finally had someone else to be his wife witch is not Mina.

He sip his drinks and join others cheering for Minhyun and Naeun until everyone decide to go back to their room.

●●●●●●

As soon Wonwoo go to wash his face, Mina was left alone inside their cottage. She was checking her phone but she notice it have to charge.

So Mina go towards her bag to find her charger phone as she forgot to charge her phone yesterday.

She look around the cottage to find a switch for her charger.

Luckily it was beside her mattress, so she kneel down and charge her phone. As soon it charge well, she leave her phone aside.

*skrrk skrrk*

Mina stop her track from keep walking. She thought she did misheard something.

*skrrk skrrk*

She turn around, trying to looking where the sounds came from.

*skrrk skrrk*

Her eyes caught at Wonwoo's bag. With quite shaking, Mina try to get near his bag.

As soon she touch his bag, nothing happend. But when she lift it, welcoming a black small spider fall from his under bag on the floor.

"Kiyaaa!"

She scream when the spider jump to her feet. Mina kick her feet on the air , hoping it will gone without careful on her surround.

"Hey Mina!"

Wonwoo who just come out from bathroom, was surprised when Mina jump on him.

*buk!*

They fall down and she was on top of him.

Its pretty hurt for Wonwoo's back as they fell and the floor is a bit hard. He groan in pain and Mina can hear his heartbeat as her head resting on his chest.

As she raise her head, Mina realise something.

Her hand was touching something soft, yet hard and cold. When she look down  her hand was touching his stomach skin. He was half naked.

"Gah!"

Mina throw back herself from him and let her head bump on the wall. She close her mouth with her both hands.

Wonwoo groan again and try to get up.

His eyes glaring Mina who watching him without saying anything.

"What the hell is happening, Mina? Did you just saw a ghost?"

Mina eagerly shake her head.

"I-I saw a spider under y-your bag. But then, i-it jumped on my feet, t-that's why I s-screamed."

Wonwoo shake his head and wear his shirt while Mina was left breathing hard on the wall.

For a few moments of silence, she notice something.

That he quite cold towards her.

Mina have been working with Wonwoo for almost past half a years. And they have been friends sometimes. But there is something she didnt understand about him.

She cant understand his mood and behaviour.

Sometimes he is a boss that full of strictness, tough, punctual, cold and fierce. But sometimes he would be a friend that act soft, friendly, cool and a wise guy.

Mina wonder, if he acted towards other people too including his friends.

Wonwoo gave her a blurry confirmation of their status. And she wanted to know the truth what actually they are.

A friends or far from that can be worst?

"Are you alright?"

She tried to ask him after she gathered her courage to speak. Wonwoo glance at her before continue fix his hair.

"Sort of."

She didnt satisfied with his answer.

Mina wanted more than two words.

And she will begging him more.

"Did I have done something wrong?"

He turn to her when he notice she didnt move from leaning on the wall.

"No, why?"

"Because you have ignoring me since yesterday. Its not a usual ignoring you does to me, but ignoring that make me scared of you."

Wonwoo frown and tilt his head. Now his body completely facing her.

"What are you talking about?"

"Lately, you like trying to distance yourself from me. But then you come back and acted soft towards me. You have been behaviour like that many times. And now, you being cold towards ne again."

He dumbfound, he didnt understand what she trying to point about him.

And he notice her eyes shining.

"Stop playing with my feelings, or even to yourself."

"Mina, what are you talk—

"What are we actually?"

He close his mouth and Mina started to get teary; but she try her best to hold on.

"What I am to you?"

She really wanted a honest answer from him.

Mina cant hold on anymore. She wanted what disturbing her chest faded so she can breathing in normal when she with him.

Wonwo take a deep breath and walk towards her.

He then kneel down infront of her.

"What you want us to be?"

Their eyes staring together as like there is answer inside their gaze.

She dont know and so was him.

They dont have a correct answer.

"I-I want us t-to be more real on each other. N-not using one of us."

Her answers somewhat obscured his mind, but he didnt try to push her. And he denied that he wasnt using her for his benefits.

Wonwoo then closer his face to her and rest his one hand on wall; straight on her beside head.

"Then, what friends you want us to be?"

His question made her stuck.

Exactly, what type of friends she wanted for him and what they supposed to be together?

But she remember, he onced kissed her last two days ago.

"Does friends kiss each other?"

He furrow his brows a little as he confuse with her odd question.

"Depends on who we friends with."

Mina then brave herself to place her hands on his shoulder.

"I dare you to kiss me for ten seconds to prove me; that we are possible to be more than friends."

Crazy; but that's what her mind want.

Insane; but that's what her heart want.

Her mind wanted to confirm something.

Her heart wanted to feel something.

And all she wanted was from him.

Call her anything, she dont care.

And that's make Wonwoo thinking too. What exactly himself wanted from Mina? He dont have lots of girl-friends and he treated them different than Mina. Even different than Kyulkyung.

Earlier knowing each other, he impressed of her multiple times and just seeing her as Nikki's babysitter.

But his mind change when he wanted Mina to be his friend.

His heart wanted to know her more.

Slowly, Wonwoo wanted her to be more than just a friend to him. But he dont know what they should be other than just a friend.

They both clueless.

Her dare make him shudder with how brave she is to challenge him in this middle of night.

But he cant turn back what they talking now.

"I can make it more than ten seconds."

There is flame burning inside both of them when their lips united. Mina even dont realise since when her head leaning against wall while Wonwoo brave himself to push his face more closer to her.

Mina knew Wonwoo hated when someone challenge him.

And he hate losing.

That's why she dare him to kiss her.

Because last two day ago was unexplainable to her. He kissed her when he was drunk and talking something that make her mind messing.

If only he remember that time, she wouldnt dare him to kiss her now.

Mina tilt her head when she feel he dont have intention to break away their lips. And she know, he really prove her that he can make the dare more than ten seconds.

She dont know, maybe its already a minutes they stayed like that.

But none of them dont want this hours stop.

But they need oxygen.

When they break away, they both was panting hard. And Wonwoo eyes staring her without blinking.

"Now what?"

Mina raise her eyes and flinch when his face was too close to her.

"Lets sleep. Dont make this thing more complicated."

She said made Wonwoo scoffs.

He then pull her to their mattress and make sure his was closer to her. Without any permission, Wonwoo bring to his embrace like last night. For sure, Mina didnt know about it.

Its equal for them; she didnt told him that he kissed her and he didnt told her that she slept with him.

As soon she rest her head on his chest.

Slowly she drove into deep sleep while he stroking her back. Wonwoo stare her face and sigh.

"Will we had chance to be more than a friends?"

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
170K 4.4K 48
(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ don't complain it's garbage because i alre...
Gam-ja By 달

Fanfiction

1.9K 137 13
"Faith have never been in our sides and that won't stop me to chase you with this loves of mine because I once believes that one day you will call me...