The Child of the Moon: The Fi...

By MightyChance

In time and millennia across the multiverse, The Fierce Deity and Majora has been at war for what it seems li... More

The Child of the Moon
The Blood of the Wrathful God
The Secrets of the Fierce Deity | Wrathful God Vs. One Winged Angel
The Staff from Below
The Renegade Team 6
A Keyblade Heart & The Phantom Thieves
Down Under to a Cursed Park
Dancing with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight
City Raid
A Wrathful God and Demon Hunter Walk Into a Bar
Sinister News at a Pop Star's Concert
The Seven Heavenly Virtues | Fall of the Warmonger
Pain of the Past
The Ruler of Hell comes to Earth
Witch's Wrath | Rival's Team Up | Wrathful God Vs. White Dragon Emperor
Moonchild meets Outlaw | Beasts from the Ground
A Mother's Inner Darkness
The Trip to the Underworld
White Sound | A Phenex's Rehab
Owl's Dragon | Sister's Facing the Darkness | The God of Thunder and War
Battle of the Gods | China's Heroine Spirit | An Unbreakable Bond
Wisdom of the World Serpent | Maleficent's Counter and New Plans
Seviathan | The Arachnid's Ballad
The Obsessive Doll Demon | Double Date
The Crystal of Kthanid | The Infinite Dragon God | Setting Sail
The Captain of the Black Pearl | Infant Island & the King of the Jungle
The Titanic Battle of the Bermuda Triangle
The Black Pearl Vs. Bowser's Armada
The Castle of Darkness | Downfall of the Villains | Farewell, Phantom Thieves
The Battle for Balance | Light Vs. Darkness
The Light of Notre Dame
The Final Battle | Fierce Deity's Freedom {MAIN STORY FINALE}

Peace Meeting | Heartless, Demon, and Exterminator Attack

195 7 5
By MightyChance

Inside of the castle, everyone was getting prepared as they all waited in the clock room. All they were waiting for is Lucifer and Charlie. As they were waiting, Vara summons his sword and looks at the blade, gazing at his reflection. While looking in his reflection, the Fierce Deity appears as Vara looks at him.

Fierce Deity: You're nervous, aren't you?

Vara: A little. The Maou don't know the real me, but they know you. So I'm thinking about letting you take over for the meeting.

Fierce Deity: I think that's a good idea. If they found out about you, it'll be a disaster. 

Vara: Let's hope. Rias said that she's keeping us a secret. I'm glad too... I didn't know why I didn't want to talk to her. I was worried that she would keep on telling me to join her peerage because of you. 

Fierce Deity: Even if you did accept, it wouldn't work anyway. 

Vara: How so?

Fierce Deity: As long as you hold my mask, you're free from any who plan to take control over you. 

Vara: That's right.... I have a feeling. If our enemies do show, then wouldn't one of our enemies have sins for us to overcome to attain our virtues?

Fierce Deity: I doubt it. 

Vara: We bear the virtues of Charity, Diligence, and Chastity. If we attain all of these virtues before the day of the eclipse, then we'll be able to stop the moon from falling, giving us the chance to defeat Majora. 

Fierce Deity: That's right... Have no fear, we'll defeat him as long as we're connected. 

Vara: Right. 

Just now, the star door slides open, revealing Charlie and Lucifer.

Lucifer: Okay, is everyone ready?

Everyone then gathers around and states to be ready. Lucifer's smile grows more devious as they confirmed to be ready. 

Lucifer: Then, we shall be going. 

Lucifer then taps his cane to the ground as the group were surrounded by a dark red magic around them. The magic then begins to engulf the group as they disappear from the clock room. In the very distance of where the meeting will take place, Shadow looked on as his arms were crossed, looking on at the town of devils. Akechi walks up behind him as he looks on at the city as well.

Akechi: This place is very far from where I live. I'm surprised devils would want their little peace meeting here. It almost sickens me to even think of them having peace, when in reality, people would think otherwise if they know the truth.

Shadow: ... 

Akechi: Is something the matter?

Shadow: I feel as if our rivals may be attending this meeting. I can feel Sonic's presence, and I don't know why here of all things, let alone attend a meeting of peace between biblical factions. 

Akechi: Now that you mentioned it, I feel as if Joker will be their as well. Along with that boy with the black cap. What's so special about that kid?

Shadow: Vali said that this kid wields the power of a Wrathful God. 

Akechi: How can you be sure?

Just now, feathers appeared behind the two as Sephiroth appears. 

Sephiroth: I fought him before. 

Akechi: So.. you're the One Winged Angel that Vali talked about. 

Sephiroth: That is true... As for our rivals. I sense Cloud coming here. Along with the Keyblade boy named Sora. I have history with them. 

Shadow: ... Why would then attend a meeting between the factions? It's pointless.

Akechi: Actually, I figured out why. This meeting is that of a counterattack as well... against that witch, Maleficent. Before I was controlled and pulled from my world, I managed to hear what Maleficent and Eggman were talking about, working along side a being who is being possessed by an evil mask, Hellbent on setting this world as we know it into an apocalypse of torment and misery on the day of the Eclipse.

Shadow: .. The End of the World. 

???: He's right.

The three then looked on in the darkness as a man with slicked back white hair and blue eyes walks up to them, holding a sword in his hand and covered in black garments.

Vergil: So... this is what the White Dragon Emperor formed? I'm not surprised. Though we all do share a common enemy, much like our rivals do. 

Akechi: The Alpha and the Omega.... Hm. And you are correct. As much as it pains us to refuse to fight alongside them, this is the reality that you all live in... except me. 

Vergil: .. You're not from this world. 

Akechi: Exactly. So I'm willing to pull out everything to end this evil mask, and kill that witch once I get my hands on her... Only then, will I make it back home. 

Shadow: ... Crow's right. And besides, we do it our way, not them. 

Sephiroth: ... As much as this bores me, this evil mask will get in the way between me and Cloud. I won't let Cloud embrace the darkness while the world is coming to an end. So once this mask is dead, consider this alliance over.

Akechi: .. Very well. I don't plan to stick around as well, once this is all over.

Shadow: This meeting between the biblical factions is just one step, so I suggest all of you getting comfortable. 

Just now, a red barrier was forming.

Shadow: Looks like it has started. 

Inside of the barrier and in the academy meeting, all of the Factions were inside the room as they were waiting for Rias and her peerage. 

Azazel: *yawns* .. Man, that woman is taking too long. 

Sirzechs: Give my sister patience, she'll come. Now then... Michael, there's something I've been meaning to tell you about the Great War. 

Michael: And what's that?

Sirzechs: You all recall that the original Lucifer and the other Maou sacrificed themselves to stop the Great War, but... it appears that we were wrong from the start. Like me and Lady Leviathan, our titles are just to keep their names remembered, where in reality... They always been alive... but in Hell.

Michael: Is that so?

Azazel: I remember that Vara kid told me the same thing. I found it hard to believe, but I just went with it.

Sirzechs: Vara?

Azazel: He's the one that helped out Vali take down Kokabiel. Kid's got alot of heart. 

Michael: ... Hm.

Serafall: What's he like?

Azazel: Picture Rias and Sirzechs mixed together. His appearance comes out as dark scarlet hair and pure red eyes. And his age is that of 19. Well, that's just a guest. 

Serafall: 'I bet he looks cute too~!'

Just now, the dark red magic appears in the middle of the room as Lucifer and his group appear. Michael stood up for once second as he and Lucifer looked at each other, face to face. 

Michael: .. It... can't be.

Lucifer: Hello, brother. How not nice to see you again. 

Charlie: .. Dad.. that's him? My Uncle?

Lucifer: I'm afraid so, dear. 

Michael: 'This can't be... I thought my brother was killed... yet here he is in the middle of the room... with her daughter.'

Sirzechs: Y- You must be the real Lucifer?

Lucifer: Indeed, and you must be Sirzechs "my name"?

Sirzechs: Well.. *bows* If you want, I can be addressed as Gremory.

Lucifer: Ah, don't worry about it. You're all in the Underworld, and Hell is completely different. I could care less if my name as well as the other rulers were being used... You just better know what you're doing.

Sirzechs: Uh.. right. 

The group then shows their face and sees what's transpired. 

Vara: Wow, talk about a family reunion... I guess. 

Dante: It's not that different, I'll say. 

Just now, Sirzechs glances at Dante.

Sirzechs: Y- You're-.. Sparda?

Dante: You know my pops?

Sirzechs: Yes, he was a devil just like us and sacrificed himself to save the humans from the demon lord, Mundus. 

Dante: Yep, that's him. Though Mundus did come back, but I put him back. You're welcome. 

Michael: Ah.. I have heard of Sparda. As a matter of fact, he's living his afterlife, happy that his son is doing alright, and that goes for your mother.

Dante: Ah, shucks. I mean, I wasn't alone half the time. Though I guess all of that can be moved to the shelf for a little bit.

Azazel: Exactly, we're still waiting on Rias.

Vara: She's still not ready? I guess we're early then. 

Mario: Mhm. 

Sirzechs: You must be Vara, am I correct? Azazel mentioned how you helped the White Dragon Emperor take down Kokabiel.

Vara: I took him down. I thought... Vali, I'm going to kill you, you know what happened.

Vali: Hmph.

Vara: 'That motherf-!'

Sora: *whispers* So this is what I'm missing out?

Vara: *whispers* These celestials are tied to both biblical and greek, so don't be surprised. Next thing we know, we're gonna know that Olympus is real.

Sora *whispers* Olympus? I know that place, I know a friend there. 

Vara: *whispers* Really?

Cloud: What are you talking about?

Vara & Sora: Hehehe... 

Just now, the doors open as Rias and her peerage walk in. 

Lucifer: Looks like you have arrived finally. Now can we get this thing over with? I got a date later with Lilith. 

Rias and her peerage went over to Sirzechs side as Lucifer takes a seat, having the others stand next to him. 

Lucifer: First things first, I haven't introduced you all to my colleagues. You might be confused, but this young one here, will introduce you all.

Vara: Thank you, sir. I am Vara of the Ars Goetia in the Pride Ring of Hell, the Child of the Moon, and the blood of the Wrathful God, the Fierce Deity.

All of the factions were left in shock.

Vara: Before I let the Fierce Deity take over, meet my friends. Mario, Hero of the Mushroom Kingdom. Sonic the Hedgehog, the Blue Blur and the fastest hedgehog on the planet. Cloud, SOLDIER of Midgar. Sora, Keyblade Wielder and Child of Destiny Islands. Joker, Leader of the Phantom Thieves. Morgana, Sub Leader of the Phantom Thieves. Dante, son of Sparda. And last but not least.. Charlie Magne, daughter of Lucifer Morningstar Magne and the Princess of Hell.

Lucifer: You didn't have to put Morningstar... but okay. 

Vara: Uh... sorry about that, sir... My bad. 

Lucifer: Just switch over.

Vara: Mhm.

Vara then puts on the mask, letting the Fierce Deity take control, now appearing upon everyone and having the same height as both Dante and Cloud. 

Sirzechs: It's you.

Fierce Deity: Long time no see, Sirzechs.. as too you as well, Rias Gremory and everyone. 

Rias and everyone nods, except Issei, Xenovia, and Irina whom this was their first time seeing the Fierce Deity.

Issei: 'He's the one who took my place and saved Rias and everyone from Riser... So cool.'

Xenovia: 'So much power... So.. the Fierce Deity is... real.'

Irina: 'I thought he was a legend, but he's in this room.'

He later on bows as everyone continues on, introducing themselves and getting on with the meeting, addressing the aftermath with Kokabiel. 

Sirzechs: So the recent battle was somewhat the breaking point of almost having a Great War. 

Azazel: Yep, and it let down to this. As for Kokabiel, you don't have to worry about him anymore as he's sealed away thanks to my magic. 

Lucifer: What magic?

Azazel: It's simple. You should know it as well, Luci.

Lucifer: .. Smartass. 

Michael: I have witnessed this as well, and it is indeed how it brought all of us here. Therefore to avoid anymore Great Wars in the future, a peace meeting is needed. Of that of Heaven, Earth, Underworld... and Hell.

Lucifer: .. Why did you hesitate there?

Michael: Uh.. It's just out of place for me to say it.

Lucifer: Hahaha... Oh, brother.. how pure you are. It really sickens me... But.. he does have a point. So this Great War will stop and won't be a bother if we all agree.

Sirzechs: That is correct, sir. 

Lucifer: Ugh.. let's just get this over with. 

Sirzechs: Before we come to agree, we need our Heavenly Dragons word if they want peace as well. Well.. White Dragon?

The Fierce Deity as well as Rias and Sona, along with their peerage looked at Vali.

Vali: ... Look, I'll agree with this peace meeting, as long as I get to fight my enemies and become even more stronger. 

He was then glaring at both the Fierce Deity and Issei. 

Fierce Deity: ...

Vara: 'I don't know... something is off about him.'

Fierce Deity: 'I sense it too... I can't understand why, but I take it that we can't trust him. Then again, our enemies can be predictable.'

Vara: 'I agree.'

Azazel: Well then.. how about it, Red Dragon Emperor?

Everyone then looked at Issei. 

Issei: Uh.. Well, it's sort of hard to say when you all put me in the spotlight. 

Lucifer: It's a simple answer, Red Dragon. Careful with your words.

Azazel: Hold on, watch this, Luci. How about this.... If peace isn't an option, you won't be able achieve your dream having women's breasts around you.

Issei: *widens eyes* ... I vote for peace! Peace all the way!

Rias: *sighs and facepalms* 

Sirzechs: *snickers*

Fierce Deity: ..

Vara: 'That's just stupid! Is that what he wants?! That's stupid!'

Half of the group was just sighing out of embarrassment, except for Dante and Joker. 

Michael: Well then.... Before this meeting concludes... we should all ask about the Fierce Deity? Do you also agree with peace between the Factions?

Fierce Deity: *nods* I do, but there's also another problem... that's why if all factions ally with each other, then the chances of taking our enemies down will save our world from chaos. 

Azazel: Chaos?

Sirzechs: What exactly do you mean?

Fierce Deity: My enemy. Majora. While he's dangerous in reality, his spirit still lives on confined it a mask. I've defeated him before in the parallel world of Termina, but his evil spirit has awoken once again. He's cursed the moon to fall on Earth on the day of the Eclipse, causing an apocalypse of terror, torment, and misery. The End of the World and birth to a True Hell. 

All of the room gasped in shock to what the Fierce Deity said.

Fierce Deity: But he's not alone. He's allied with a witch named Maleficent, and a mad doctor named Dr. Eggman. The witches true goal was to coat the entire world in darkness, while the doctor's goal is to make his own empire to conquer the entire world once the moon falls. That is why, this meeting must have an agreement, or the whole world is doomed. Not just Earth, but all of Heaven, Hell, and Underworld will be in darkness and torment as well. 

The room went quiet, taking all of the words that the Fierce Deity has to say. He then takes off his mask, letting Vara take over.

Vara: But there is a way to stop the moon from falling. And that is for me to attain all of the Seven Heavenly Virtues and call upon the Seven Guardians. 

Sirzechs: The Seven Heavenly Virtues?

Lucifer: Hang on, that's opposite of the Seven Deadly Sins. What is your game?

Vara: I have attained Charity, Diligence, and Chastity, which means I have conquered Greed, Sloth, and Lust. I attained these virtues by fighting monsters that Majora has created. If I have attain all of the virtues, I can call upon the Seven Guardians and they can stop the moon from falling and it'll stop Majora's plan. And thanks to the guardian of the Comet Observatory, the Eclipse will happen next year. So on the day of the eclipse, we need to strike. And me and the Fierce Deity have to fight Majora alone.

Sirzechs: How? And why you? Why not the help of the Heavenly Dragons?

Vara: ... Because.... it's fate. And our destiny. 

The room went quiet as everyone in the room was touched by his words. Suddenly, the atmosphere changed as it was in a pinkish and purple hue. Half the room was frozen in place, except for Vara, Charlie, Joker, Dante, Sora, Issei, Rias, Vali, Lucifer, and the faction leaders. 

Dante: Uh... why did everyone freeze?

Vara: What the... what happened?

Charlie: Why is everyone frozen?

Dante: .. I just said that. 

Rias: No.. is this?

Sora: *gasps* Guys, look outside!

Everyone looks outside the window as a alot of people were floating.

Azazel: Magicians. 

Lucifer: Friends?

Michael: Not likely. Must be here for something. 

Sora: That's not all! Look! Heartless!

Dante: And demons. Told you, Keyboy. 

Vara: ... No, not them as well. The exterminators. 

Charlie: Oh no. 

Just now, a magic blast was about to attack them while they were at the window. 

Dante: Lookout!

Joker: SATANAEL!!!!!!!!

Joker's mask disappears as soon as the blast connects. As the smoke dims, everyone looked on as they were saved by a Satanael. 

Vara: Holy crap, that's huge!

Lucifer: Did you just say Satanael? 

Michael: How strange... It's a mix of both Satan and-

Lucifer: Don't you dare finish that line.

Rias: Just who attacked us?

Azazel: The leader might not have attacked. But as long as the vampire boy's power is being used, it's a big disadvantage for us. 

Lucifer: Speak English or Lilim!

Issei: No... Gasper! And Koneko!

Rias: We have to save them, they could be in danger!

Vara: How about me and Sora go with you? If we delay too long, then this can get ugly. 

Sora: Right, and you'll need us to fight against the Heartless. 

Issei: Thanks.

Vali: .. Why can't we just kill the vampire? If these magicians want their power, then killing the boy will ruin their plan.

Vara: That's just cold, even from you, Vali! So bite it!

Sirzechs: You four go then. Save your friends, while we take care of the problem. 

Dante: You'll need me, Zechs. I'm sure you're staying too, Trickster. 

Joker: Right. 

Vara: Thank you both... Let's go. 

Vara, Sora, Issei, and Rias then rush out of the door and started to run to where Gasper and Koneko were.

Vara: Uh.. I forgot to mention... I have no idea where we're going.

Issei: Follow me then.

The four then started to run through the building, with Issei leading them on and guiding them to the ORC building. The four then make it towards the ORC building as they entered.

Issei: Gasper! Koneko! 

Vara: Hello?!

Rias: Follow me.

The three then follow Rias as they head into Gasper's room, where light was being shown under the door. Vara then kicks down the door as he summons his sword, slashing each Magician that comes in his way. After every magician was take out, the group runs over to the two. 

Vara: We'll get you out. Don't worry.

Sora: You're gonna be okay.

Koneko: ... Behind you.

The group then looks on as they saw a few heartless. 

Sora: Heartless. 

Issei: We'll free the others.

Vara: We'll cover you. 

Vara then runs next to Sora as they got out their weapons. The two then face off against the Heartless as they defend Issei and Rias while they free Koneko and Gasper. For Vara, he started to perform fast and heavy attacks on the Heartless, while Sora was using his continuous striking flow on the Heartless, while casting Thundaga in the process. The two blade wielders were know back to back as they continue to fend off the Heartless. 

Issei: Come on, Gasper, you got to help them!

Gasper: I can't... I'm too weak....

Issei: You're not weak, bro. You're practically amazing. I know you can do it, Gasper, you just got to try.

Gasper: ...

Issei: .. Dammit. 

Issei then summons his Boosted Gear as he also summons his Ascalon Blade. He then cuts himself. 

Rias: What are you doing, Issei?!

Issei: Gasper, you got to trust me.

Issei then jabs his hand as his blood went on Gasper's face. He licks the blood as he then disappears into a swarm of bats and started to strike at each Heartless, surprising Vara and Sora. The attack stops as Gasper appears in Issei's arms. Rias kept on trying to free Koneko as Vara walks over to Rias.

Vara: Stand back.

Vara then uses his sword to cut the binds off of Koneko as she lands in Vara's arms. He notices her regaining consciousness as she looks at Vara's red eyes.

Koneko: ...

She then gets up, leaving Vara with disowned looked. 

Vara: You're welcome, Vara. 

He then stands up as Vara and Sora walked over to Gasper.

Sora: That was amazing. You are amazing.

Vara: That power was no joke. You rock. 

Gasper: ...

Issei: These are our friends, Gasper. Vara and Sora. They helped us.

Gasper: ...

Rias: We all should head back. 

Vara and Sora nod as everyone was about to leave the building, until a dark shadow appears at the exit. 

Vara: What now?

A dark magic appears all around the door as a green light shines. As the light dims, it reveals a being that has returned. 

Sora: Maleficent!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 248 29
It came during the most desperate of times, after a reign of bloodshed. It thundered on in spite of terror, hopelessness and the great chain of inequ...
2.9K 58 32
What would you do if your entire world was lost?Would you try to save it?Or watch it perish before your feet? And what would you do...if you were the...
623 26 9
the world is corrupt, reality is distorted, and ruin is imminent. Fear, despair, deception and oppression run rampant through the veins of our societ...
526 14 13
The man had stepped in front of me. He held the entity by the throat outstretched before him. The thing was clicking and growling in a scratchy voice...