The Dragon Priestess

By KendraZeille

Lee Ha-nuel is just waiting for her death in her bed. When she finally thinks that she can finally rest. The... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not an Update (sadly)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 17

887 62 6
By KendraZeille

Kendra can see that she's on one of the building's rooftops. She remembers going to this place to find some resources, but it started to get night, so she decided to sleep in this place. She walks to the edge of the rooftop and can see a central building in the distance.

"Who are you?" a dagger, a great sword and a sword was pointing at her. Kendra was frozen in her spot. Kendra raised both of her hands.

"Wait, it's me!! I'm Kendra!!" She shouted in panic, the blades that were pointing at her were removed.

"Why is your appearance like that?" Raon asks her, while flying next to her.

"I forgot to tell you, I'm a reincarnator, this is my appearance in this world." Kendra revealed and everyone was just stunned and didn't tell anything.

"But how did you die?" Raon asked again, and Kendra just laughed.

"I died from being foolish." She said before looking at everyone who was looking around.

"What happens in this world?" Rosalyn can't help but to ask, the place where they are right now is a high place where they can see everything, the place was all damaged, like a catosphere happened.

"In this world, different kinds of monsters roam around, killing everyone, destroying everything they see. Just a normal day and those monsters suddenly pop out without any reason and this happens." Kendra said while looking at the building.

"But before that, let's change our clothing, we can't go out with these kinds of clothes."Luckily this place is a department store so they can take some clothes. Kendra takes them downstairs, and they can see that everything is destroyed.

"What is this place called?" Mary asked, and Choi han answered instead of Kendra.

"A department store, it's like a shop in our world." They looked at Choi han as to why he knew it, so Choi han answered.

"I'm like her." He simply said, and again everyone was shocked but easily moved on.

"There's a presence in there." Eruhaben said while pointing at a door. Choi han was about to go in there when Kendra stopped him.

"No, let's just go." She said but Choi han was about to protest when she cut it off.

"You don't know if it's a human, a monster. When you live in this apocalyptic world, you can't trust anyone, because in a crisis, everyone just wants to save their life." Kendra said and lifted her shirt up, and Rosalyn was about to stop her, when she saw a very bad scar, it was like a burn.

"See this? This is the product of me trusting too much, in the end, those people left me after I saved them from danger. They just looted everything I have, and used me as bait, for more monsters." Choi han looks mad while Raon is fuming in anger.

"Who did that?!! If i see them, i'll also burn them!! Don't worry humans, I'll be with you." Raon said while going next to Kendra and placing himself in her arms just like he used to do with Cale.

"Thank you. Raon, you look like the other dragons that I raised. I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to detect you when you were an egg." Kendra apologized and Raon just looked at her.

"It's okay, since my human saved me." Raon said.

They arrived at a clothing store, so Kendra turned around to Choi han.

"Choi han, can you help them get dressed? Just the boys, I'll be with the girl by myself. Are you okay with that?" Kendra asked and Choi han just nodded before leading the boys to get something to change into.

The kittens and Raon were with them, Kendra chose some plain shirts and pants for Rosalyn to use.

"Are you sure that you don't want to change, Mary?" Kendra asks Mary, who just nods her head.

"How about you, On and Hong? Are you going to stay in your kitten form?"

Meoww

"Yeah." The kittens said so, Kendra pushed Rosalyn to a dressing room to help her change while she also changed hers.

"Your clothing in this world is very comfortable." Rosalyn commented while watching Kendra change, she can see some scars in her body but she didn't say anything at all.

"Yeah, it's more comfortable than the gowns that we usually wear." Kendra agrees and helps Rosalyn to dress.

"Is it okay for me to get more outfits like this?" Rosalyn asked and Kendra just nodded. Rosalyn took some clothes before putting it into a spatial pouch.

"Human!! Look at this!!" A blob of black crashed into Kendra. It was Raon and he was holding something. It was a parrot doll.

"This one keeps trying to fight me." Raon said while showing the doll to Kendra.

"Look, it keeps repeating what I said."Raon looked mad, while he was glaring at the doll.

"Kendra-nim, we should kill that thing." Mary said while looking at the doll.

"Yeah!!Kill it!!" Hong agreed, while he was hissing at the doll.

"It's alright, it's just a doll. Look, if I push this button then it will stop, but if I push it again then it will keep coping, everything you say." Kendra said while showing the buttons to them. All of them looked awed.

"Human!! Can I keep this up?!! I want to show my human about this later, it looks interesting!" Raon asked and Kendra just nodded. The parrot goes right into Raon's spatial space.

"Everything is interesting in this world, can you teach everything that you know, to us?" Rosalyn asks and Kendra agrees.

"Of course, I'll tell you. While finding Cale, I'll answer everything, everything that you want to know."

"You don't know where the young master cale was located?" Mary asked and Kendra nodded.

"I have some guesses but let's see."

They go back to where the boys are and they looked like they came from this world except for Eruhaben who looked majestic even though he was in civilian clothes.

"You have some very good garments in this world." Eruhaben commented, and Choi han didn't mention how he sees the Ancient dragon taking some clothes and putting it into his spatial space.

"Let's go, I have some places where I think cale is located, one of the places is near here so lets start walking." Kendra said and they started walking to a center shelter that she saw from the distance.

While walking everyone observes their surroundings as everything is new to them.

"There are people running, I'm going to be invisible." Raon said before going invisible. They took out their weapon and Kendra pushed them to the side. They are hiding in a car, while waiting for the people to pass by.

Choi han was observing, and later on they can see a group of men running, from what are those?

"What are those monsters?" Rosalyn whispered as she saw a big pack of red wolves. Their teeth are as big as their hands. Their mouths are drooling while running after those people. They can see a massive wolf behind the pack of wolves.

"Those fuckers, wait let me handle this one. This one is the reason why I died, let me just get my revenge." Kendra said and started running.

"Ron!! I'm going to borrow this for a while!!" Kendra shouted while waving a dagger that Ron let her take it, when she swiftly took it from him.Choi han was about to go after her, when Eruhaben stopped him.

"Let her, she's going to get revenge. If she was in danger then Raon would handle it. He was following that child."

"Let just stop those people from running, they might know the name Kim Rok Soo. We can ask them." Eruhaben

Kendra was running, and jumped from car to car to easily get in front of the whole pack.

"Hi, motherfuckers. You know you really make me mad. So let me take my anger out of you, alright." Kendra said before slicing her a wound in her arms. Plenty of blood was dripping from her wound.

Gasp!!

"Human!! What are you doing?? Why are you hurting yourself!! Look!! You will lose blood!!" Raon shouted and was worried but he noticed that the blood started to form in a thin sword, the sword handguard is circular-shaped with a rose gold center and border-filled rose petals. The blade is colored light pink.

"Don't worry Raon, I'm fine." Kendra said before jumping into one of the wolves and openly sliced its neck, blood was splatter but she didn't mind it. She immediately thrust her katana into one of the eyes of a jumping wolf and gripped its fur before throwing it to the other wolves.

"Grr..grrr..." The wolves hissed, but Kendra was just smiling. The katana suddenly dissolved and it started to form into a whip with thorns.

Kendra swung her whip into the wolves and 3 of them got hit, and were howling in pain. The thorns have some poison on it.

Kendra keeps whipping her whip and switching it into a sword. Raon was just looking at her, while she was playing.

'She looked like Hannah, but she was stronger.'

Raon thought, while Rosalyn and the others were just looking at her, going crazy.

"Is that really the Priestess? Gosh, she looks natural killing those monsters." Rosalyn can't help but admire. She noticed that when she was using the sword she looks like she was dancing,

"Hmm....pretty good." Choi han was observing her sword skill and he would say that she can be an aura swordmaster in their world.

"Those slices are fantastic." Beacrox said, and was itching to try slicing those monsters up.

'But why would she injure herself? Is her blood really needed?' Eruhaben thought. While Mary, Lock and the kittens were guarding the group of men.

When the last normal wolf was gone, Kendra looked at the agitated Alpha.

"Should we start?" Kendra asks and the Alpha launches itself to Kendra. The wolf tried to slash her, but Kendra used her sword to reflect the attack. The impact was too much but it's not like she can't handle it.

When she saw the Red crystal, she immediately took the dagger that she took from Ron, and thrust it, with everything she can. The Alpha stepped back and was growling until the red crystal shattered into pieces.The body fell down with a thug.

"Hahahahaha, I win.Raon looked at that!! Hahahahah." Kendra laughed while pointing at the body, she can feel Raon getting closer. And landed in her arms. She securely wrapped her arms around the baby dragon and started walking back, not minding the blood that was everywhere.

"That's good human, but you really should stop that, look!! Your arms are bleeding. I can do that much damage, even greater than you are so let me do it!! You're so weak!! Let me do it!" Raon said while making a faus. He keeps saying that she should not do it again, and let him take care of it. Since she's weak.

"Eruhaben-nim, I win. I can't believe I died because of those bastards." Kendra said when she finally arrived.

"Wait, I'll ask them." She said and immediately went to where Lock and Mary were guarding them.

"Do you know someone called Kim Rok Soo?" Kendra immediately asked, and one of the men whispered to one of the men.

"We have a boy called by that name right? In our shelter." It was whispered but because everyone is experts they hear it clearly.

"Does the boy in your shelter have a balck hair and a reddish-brown eyes?" Kendra asks and she can see some of the boys reacting.

"So, you really have that man. Can you bring us with you, back into your shelter?" Kendra asks them, and they can see them hesitating.

"Please, I'm really worried about my husband, I can't even sleep, while thinking where my husband is." Everyone was shocked when she said that. Especially Park Jin Tae.

'That bastard has a wife? And a family this strong?' Park JinTae can't help but be afraid of the people surrounding them. Just based on the pressure they are giving, these people are strong.

"Look, our family is worried about him.Can you see how worried all of us look? Ron, I can't even sleep properly thinking that something is happening to my husband, right?" Kendra said and looked at Ron and because Ron is an amazing butler, he already knows what to do.

"Yeah, we are so worried that this old man can't eat properly." Ron agreed while the rest just shut their mouth and let Ron and Kendra do the talking, Beacrox was looking at Choi han who is not good at acting. He was ready to stop this man from talking.

"I'll lead you there, but promise us that you won't do anything wrong in the shelter." Park Jin Tae finally gave in, but they need to promise that they wont do anything bad to the shelter.

"I promise, so lead the way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...