Chapter 6

In the middle of the night Cale is in the balcony of his room watching the majestic scenery in front of him. If the surrounding is beautiful in the morning, its more beautiful at night. The moon gave lights to the tree and the lake. Cale can see how the water in the lake started to light up as the reflection of the moon reflect to the water.

His in the balcony thinking on how the Dragon Priestess know about Korea. Is she the same with Choi Han? Is she the same with me? Did she Transmitted? There are too many questions that Cale wants to ask to the priestess.

'I should talk to her before we left this place.'

A cold wind touched Cale and he can see a form of a tiny transparent girl forming and started to speak when she was visible enough.

"Hello young master, The Dragon Priestess want to talk to you alone. She said that she will answer all your question in your mind right now."

'She's the one who approach first, then I should use this opportunity to fish all information I can get.' The wind elemental is confused as she sees the man smiling that his planning bad.

"Then where should I meet her?"

"You should go alone to the lake right now." The elemental said before disappearing.

'How should avoid these experts with me?' Cale is thinking how to go out alone. He looks down to the balcony.

'If I jump down using my ability, I'm sure that the dragon will know about it.' After a moment of silence, Cale just decided to use the door and use the excuse of wanting to have a walk for fresh air. He looks in the bed where the black dragon and kittens lying before leaving the room.

'They won't cause some trouble without me, right?'

He quietly goes downstair, so he won't disturb the people sleeping but when he thought the his escape plan is successful, he was greeted by his viscous butler Ron in the living room with his wife.

'Out of people I see, why did this scary person see me?'

Cale didn't want to be interrogated by the butler, so he decided to tell Ron in advance.

"Ron, I'm going to go out to have a walk, so don't tell anybody."

The old man who is talking to his wife was staring at Cale viscously. He really was a scary person. This benign smile that Ron was giving him right now was even scarier.

"I understand. I will be waiting for you; may I know where you are going?"

"Lake." As expected, Ron agreed without saying anything

"Young master, this Ron will be waiting for you." Cale's expression stiffened at Ron's response before leaving the house.

He started walking to the direction of the lake. When he arrived, Cale can see a figure sitting next to a tree.

"Who are you?" Kendra asks not looking at Cale.

"I am Cale Henituse." Cale said knowing that she was talking about Kim Rok Soo.

"Don't joke around, who are you? I'm talking about who's soul is inside that vessel." Cale can see Kendra's magenta eyes looking at him like she's looking straight at Kim Rok Soo.

"How do you know about it?" Cale asked and started walking closer to the woman sitting on the tree.

"The God of Death told me. Who are you?" Kendra asks again. This time Cale answered the question.

"Kim Rok Soo."

"Then, Kim Rok Soo. Tell me why did a existence that should be dead is alive?" Cale become speechless when Kendra mentioned about the existence that should be dead.

He remembers the contents of the novel The Birth of a Hero. The Black Dragon Raon should be killed by the Main Protagonist Choi Han. Did this girl also like me? Did she transmitted while reading the novel Birth of a Hero?

"Did you read the novel Birth of a Hero? How did you know about that part? Are you also a transmigrator just like me? How many volumes did you read? And who are you really?" Cale didn't answer Kendra's question instead he throws all the question that he can think of right now.

'I need to know everything about this girl.'

Cale can see the girl chuckling and was gesturing him to sit next to her. Even though his suspicious he sits next to her but with a bit of a distance.

'If she did something then I might escape alive.'

'Don't worry Cale. We think that girl won't harm you.'

'If she did do something then I think the shield can protect you.'

Cale can hear the Super Rock and the glutton speaking. The next movement of Kendra made Cale flinch. The woman who is too beautiful that can a rival a dragon's beauty in their human form use his lap as her pillow.

Cale, no Kim Rok Soo in his life doesn't experience having a partner and even thought Cale is know different woman in this world, he can only see them as his friend, companion, and a business partner.

This feels a little bit awkward for a No Girlfriend Since Birth Kim Rok Soo. Cale doesn't know what to do if he should look down or not. He just decided to look at the lake, his aware that the girl laying in his lap is staring at him intensely.

"I did read the novel Birth of a Hero. Unfortunately, I couldn't finish the Volume 4 of the Novel. For your question if I'm a transmigrator, my answer will be that no I'm not, I'm a reincarnator. I'm Lee Ha-nuel."

Cale have suspicion that this girl is Korean from the part where he heard the Korean Food that was cooked by her. And he was right. This girl is really a Korean that was reincarnated in this world.

'Ha-nuel means sky in Korean.' He looked down and he was meet by a soft feeling touching his lips. Cale that was looking down and Kendra that was about to get up and their lips for a fraction of seconds in a accidental way and both of them recoil back in shock. Kendra who was shocked get up and started walking back.

"You should survive and 生き残って、あなたの息子として生まれ変わったあなたの友達を見てみましょう" Cale who become a statue came back from the reality when he hears Kendra speaking Korean and Japanese. He can only understand the sentence 'you should survive' but the rest he didn't.

"What are you talking about?" Cale ask and the girl just smiled brightly before answering.

"Just survive and You'll know what I'm talking about, and you do know that was my first kiss, it's such a waste that I need to stop it even though I can feel that you're a pretty good kisser." The girl said jokingly before leaving Cale alone.

"What just happened?" Cale mumbled not registering what happen earlier.

'I guess I did gather some information.'

Cale waited a little bit before going back. When he arrived, he can see Ron waiting for him at the living room. He didn't mind the benign smile of the old man and started walking.

"You should wipe the lipstick in your lips before sleeping." He stops walking when he hears that. The voice came from the wife of vicious Ron. He then started wiping his lip using his sleeve and he can see that there's a red color lipstick.

'That girl she really leaves a mark, and how did the old lady see it?'

***

Kendra who is back in her room when one of her rings in her necklace light up and a figure started to form.

"Why did you not say that Cale Henituse or the soul inside that child have a son?" Ilona said who takes her hairbrush and started combing her hair.

"Then right back at you Mama Ilona rather, Jour Thames the first wife of Deruth Henituse and Cale Henituse biological mother. Why did not tell him that you're his mother?" Kendra asks back instead of answering the woman's question.

"Because its not the right time."

"Then were the same. Its not yet the right time for him to know about our children's." Kendra said, she can see the image of her two cute sons in her village waiting for her.

'Don't worry your going to see your father soon.'