Chapter 5

They could see an ethereal beauty that could slap the elf and the whale tribe. The woman holding a plate of gochujang had long, wavy black hair that extended past her waist, with soft bangs that framed her face and magenta-colored eyes. She was wearing a forehead crown. There is a rose gold gems in her forehead while surrounded by rose gold petals.

It might be possible because the woman is wearing a clock, but she had a slim, voluptuous figure with long, willowy limbs.

"Oh..You arrived. Wait let me just put this gochujang in the kitchen." The priestess said and started running to the kitchen.

"Nyaaa!! Is the Dragon Priestess a dragon? She's too beautiful. Her beauty can be on par with a dragon on their human form." On spoke in awe as she still looking at the girl.

"Hahahaha, don't worry as far as we know we raise a human not a dragon." Ilona said, they can hear how proud there are.

"Are you speechless? That girl is too beautiful that even the dragons said that she was the most beautiful human they see in their whole life." Beatrice bragged about how beautiful Kendra is.

The return and bow a little. The gem light up a little before she started to speak.

"This Dragon Priestess Kendra Visilion, Greets the Ancient Dragon Eruhaben-nim and Black Dragon Raon-nim."

"No need to be too formal. Priestess." Eruhaben said. Raon looked between the Dragon Priestess and Eruhaben before repeating what Eruhaben said.

"No need to be too formal. Young Priestess. This great and mighty dragon don't mind you to be rude." Raon said while puffing his chest.

"Okay then, Eruhaben-nim do you want to start the healing process?" Kendra ask the ancient dragon.

"Let me just clarify that my healing ability can only lengthen the life of a dragon but don't worry. I know where you can find a ancient artifact that can restore the vitality of the Ancient Dragon." Kendra said while looking at time seriously.

'Do you still want to proceed with the it?" Kendra asks again for the second time.

Cale looked at the Ancient Dragon who is thinking. Without a doubt, he answers.

"Let's proceed with that but tell me where I can find the artifact."

Cale was thinking it's a good choice. They can just go to the place where the artifact is and take it.

"I understand." Eruhaben didn't say much before nodding his head. They started walking upstairs when Raon shouted toward Eruhaben.

"Gramps! You have to live for a long time."

Eruhaben smirked as he answered back.

"I know, little kid. You think you guys can take on the White Star without me? I am someone who keeps my word."

Cale observed the smiling ancient Dragon.

"I said I'll live a long life, so I have to live a long life."

The ancient Dragon had a relaxed smile on his face before walking upstairs. 

***

In a Room full of books, Kendra was about to start the healing process when Eruhaben said something that made Kendra stop.

"Just heal me so I can last for about 1 to 2 years."

Kendra looks so confused right now. 'Why would he want that?'

"May I ask why?"

"That is enough to last long."