Chapter 24

Cale and his companion were able to succeed against the sealed god test, and now they are sitting on the couch of the Versillion Family, when they arrived, Kendra immediately tossed the twins to Cale and ran upstairs.

"First Division!! Emergency Meeting!!!!" Different pairs of footsteps running in the background.

"This is going to be a very noisy day." Kaeden said, and ran to a room, before going back with a massive blanket. He laid it on the floor and lay down on it. Keifer also laid there, and looked at the ceiling.

"Just do whatever you want,they will probably be busy right now, so they can't talk to you at the moment. Kaeden, Keifer, can you go to the house of Arabella-nim? Can you pick these vegetables up? So you can have something to eat later. You can go with them, if you want to." Ilona said, gave Kaeden, Keifer a basket each with a paper on it. Ilona was referring to the children that were with Cale. On, Hond, and Raon.

"I'll go!! I want to explore this place!" Raon said and followed the twins who were pouting while going outside the house.

"Don't blame me if we steal some fruits!! You want this!!" Kalix said while waving his hands.

"I know you just want us to leave so we can't hear them but well we're still leaving. Bye." Kaeden said and shut the door close. The twins with Raon, On and Hong left the house and only the adults were left.

"As I expected. There are sm-" Ilona wasn't able to finish talking when they heard shouting from upstairs.

"Kendra!!! Dont fucking joke around!!! You clearly said that you finished them!! Know why you are saying that they are alive?!!! If that is so then, was our sacrifice just in vain? Is that what you're saying?!!!!"

"I told you!! The remaining monsters that I thought I killed in our first lives were here!! Fuck!! They are being sealed in the Endable Kingdom!! If ever that my Ice will melt!! This world will become our world for the second time!! I can't afford that thing to happen!! I have two children in this world, I can't let them die because of those fucking monsters!!!" Everyone who is in the living room, was startled from the shouting that was happening upstairs.

"I know, that's why I told you to stop joking!!! We know you were able to stop those monsters!! We trusted you!! We believe in you that you will stop those chaos!! So, stop joking!!!"

"Then sorry for disappointing you!! I died after releasing my ability, that's why I didn't see it!! But well, if you don't believe me then, I don't care!! I'll just infiltrate the Endable Kingdom all by myself!!" Cale flinched when they heard the sound of falling and things that shattered upstar.

"Oh no, you fucking can't do that!!"

"Shut up, Camilla!!! If you are afraid then stay here!! I'll go by myself!! And for your information, I didnt tell the seven of you to go with me, so fucking let go of my hair, you bitch!!!"

"So I'm the bitch now?!!"

"Stop right now. Each of you! "

"Shane!! Anakin!! Separate them from each other!!"

"Ow, Kendra stopped punching my face. It's bleeding!!"

"Are you a cat, or a human? Your nails scratch me!!"

Cale shifted from his seat when he kept hearing shouting and the things that were being shattered in the background. He took a sip in a cup that was in front of him, and grimaced when he tasted the bitterness from the lemon tea.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!! KENDRA, YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR ABILITY ANYMORE!! HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?"

"BUT IF I WON'T DO ANYTHING, MY CHILDREN WILL SURELY SUFFER FROM THIS! NOT ONLY MY CHILDREN BUT THE WHOLE WORLD, JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS TO US! Brother Marvin, I can't afford to lose my twins, I can't. They are mine, I can't lose them."

"I know that. I'm completely aware of that. Everyone in this place knows that. That's why Camilla was trying to tell you, that you can't just act without thinking. Park Yong-Ra, one of the commanders of the Korean Special Ability Forces, does not act without thinking. This is not how you act."

Everyone looked when Rosa, one of the Vermilion siblings, went down.

"Did you hear it? Don't mind us. They are just trying to kill each other, it's not a very big deal." Rosa smiled at them and went to the Kitchen.

Cale was sitting on the couch, while listening to the ongoing battle upstairs, he suddenly clutched his chest when a surging pain came from his heart.

"Shit!" Cale cursed out, and gripped his shirt tighter. The pain was too much for Cale's plate. He was already on the floor wringing from the pain. He's working hard to take in every breath. Cale's limbs were shaking as the pain spread from his heart to every part of his body. His body twisted as if he couldn't take it any longer.

'Fuck!! What's happening right now?!'

"AHHHHHH!!" Cale shouted, when a sudden pain surged again that is more painful than the first surge. Cale felt as if his insides were turning inside out. It felt as if his entire body was being crushed by a massive thing and as if there was a hand squeezing his heart as much as possible.

"Ugh!"

He couldn't help but cry. There was far too much physical pain that he can't handle anymore. His limbs were still shaking, and his entire body was in pain due to his internal organs twisting.

"Cale-nim!!!"

"Cale!!"

"Shit!! Ilona, the kids!!!! They are in Pain!! Fuck!! Kendra was covered in Ice!!"

"Eruhaben-nim, What's happening?!!!"

"Rosa Versillion is not breathing anymore!!!"

"Ron!! Help me here!! Let's carry these children out of this room!! What's happening to them?"

Everyone in the house was panicking on what's happening. Everything happens so fast, they just see Cale wringing from the pain on the floor, and the shouting from the siblings upstairs. Choi Ha , Ron, Beacrox, Ilona, Beatrice ran upstairs, while Mary, Lock and Rosalyn went to the Kitchen when they heard something shatter and falled there. While Eruhaben stayed next to Cale who was already unconscious.

"There was a smell of God of Death surrounding this place." Eruhaben said, and looked at Cale who was in pain. Eruhaben looked at Lock who was carrying the lifeless Rosa in the living room, and looked at the people going down carrying the lifeless Versillion and Choi Han was carrying a block of Ice where the Dragon Priestess was inside.

"Why are they not breathing anymore?!!!!" Beatrice shouted when she noticed that all of the Versillion are not breathing anymore. Ilona and Beatrice can't help but to look at the children who they raised all by themselves lifeless and one was in an ice cave that they know where it came from.

"I'm making them have what they have during their first life. They need to have them for this world to survive. In order for them to have that, they need to die. The Versillion and Cale Henituse need to die. They will be revived after they get what they need. Now put those children in a room and chained them, all of them. From the first born of the Versillion and Cale Henituse."