Chapter 37

"Am I seeing this right?" Latina who is teleported using the help of Mage Brigade of the Roan Kingdom can't help but to ask the people on their table.

"Yes. Young master Cale is currently discussing the plan to defeat the monsters while slowly rocking his body so the twins in his arms can sleep properly." Prince John, agreed while looking at Cale who is seriously rocking his body while telling his plan.

"The seventh and the sixth ranked monsters, based on the reports that Hellion said, the ice will be melted at exactly 12 noon tomorrow instead of 1 week. So, we need to move the citizens that will be affected or in the perimeter when the two monsters are released immediately.."

"Let me give you a brief summary on what we are dealing with and their weaknesses. The seventh monster is called the Crying Serpent. This is a monster with nine snakeheads where it produces the cries of different animals, a cat, dog, wolf, elephant, bird, pig, sheep, donkey, lion and it also has two tails. This monster uses fire as his weapon. Unlike the Lion Dragon that Hellion fought yesterday, this monster up until the last doesn't have any stages. It only has one. In this monster, we need to focus on the attack on the 11 parts of the monster. When the monster is released you will notice 9 crystals on the forehead, 1 in the center chest, which is the biggest, and 1 in each tail that is the one who is pretty hard to find but you can see it, if you get closer. We just need to break those crystals so we can kill the monster." Cale explained, and he can see that some nobles and some experts nod their head.

"Young master Cale, are we joining you in the fight?" Witira asks and some experts agree to it. Using the communication devices, they see that in the battle against the Lion Dragon, Hellion is the only one fighting.

"Actually, we already talked about that earlier, and we voted that the Whale tribe will be the only one fighting alongside us, as you're using waters, and it is your domain. Both of the monsters are fire type, and water is suitable against fire." Cale answers, making Witira and Archie nod their heads.

"You mentioned 'US', thus that means Young master will be joining the fight?" Alver asked in his seat.

"Indeed, in this fight, I'll be joining."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA FINALLY!!" Shane shouted in joy while pumping his fist in the air.

"Shhh...you're making a scene, you dummy." Camilla pulled Shane back to his seat, and gestured to Cale to continue.

"The sixth monster is called Flame Serpent. As the name implies, this is a serpent that is fully covered with flames and on its tail is a volcano. In order for us to defeat this, we need to focus our attack on its mouth, as inside there's an orb where it's also its heart . The mouth is the most thicker and dangerous part of the monster as it also protects itself from the enemy."

"So, the battle will take place in the oceans, further than the Hais Islands. We will make it further so it will be easier for us to move, and the casualties will be lower. In order to do that, we will be evacuating all people of Ubarr Estate, and we will be deploying the Mage Brigade to stop any forms of tsunami or water that will damage the land."

"Young master Cale, pardon me for asking but if you are joining the fight, who will be the one to task to stop the White star and Arm?" one of the noble sides asked.

"Hmm, my team is here. I'm not deploying them to the battle against the monster. They will be stationed to stop the attempt of White Star and Arm. Choi Han, I can trust you that you can stop him right?" Cale asks Choi Han who is beside him standing just like a guard.

"Yes Cale-nim." Choi Han agreed even though he wants to join and protect Cale against the monster.

"I'm not deploying everyone as I'll be needing them to fight in the upcoming battle against the third up until the first ranked monster." Cale added.

"That's it, the meeting adjourned."

When everyone is already gone, Kendra lightly brushes her kids' hair, as they are going back to the village with Ilona and Beatrice and the two dragons.

"See you later, my children's." Kendra whispered before leaning down to kiss Kaeden and Keifer's forehead. When she's done, Cale gave Keaden to his mother Jour or the nickname Ilona, and Keifer to Beatrice. They are about to go when Kendra suddenly remembers something.

"Wait, I'll give them something." Kendra stopped them, and took out from her pocket, two necklaces with snowflakes pendant on it. And at the center of it, there's a small orb where Cale's fire is inside. Kendra put it on the children's neck.

"That's it, goodbye. See you later." Kendra said before waving her hands.

"Looking at those monsters makes me have some bloodlust." Cale looked at Kendra who is currently releasing bloodlust in the atmosphere making the place so quiet.

Hellion knows that when Kendra is in this state, they need to distance themselves so they quietly step 20 steps further back, and Cale is the only one who stayed there next to him.

"As we plan. We will separate the Snake and the Serpent. I will be dealing with the Snake and Kendra will be dealing with the Serpent. We weren't able to know who you will be joining, just stand to the person who you want to join in." Cale added.

"There will be no hard feelings, right?" Shane asks, and both Cale and Kendra nod their heads.

"Of course, there won't be any hard feelings. That person is pathetic if they get mad about that small thing." Kendra replied, and she clearly rolled her eyes at Cale and looked at the block of ices from afar.

Cale looked at his members and friends and mouthed something 'What did I do?' and they just shrugged.

"Okay. Let's choose where we will be helping." Marvin started, and the Hellion started walking to their leader who they wanted to join with.

"CAPTAIN! DON'T WORRY. THIS SHANE VERMILLION WILL BE ALWAYS YOURS!" Shane shouted and was the first one to run towards Cale.

"Yah, that sounds weird." Rosa can't help but to blurted out, and walked to Cale. Followed by Aiden, Camilla.

"Don't worry our dear sister. Your brothers are here for you." Marvin laughs and Alistair and Anakin stand behind her.

"Okay! Looks like Melee and Range will be separated. This will be the second time that we will be using this kind of formation, after the fight with Atlas. The Earth dragon." Camilla said, and Kendra was about to speak when she was interrupted with massive ice blocks flying towards them.

"SCATTER!!"

Kendra moved to avoid the ice, and looked at the monsters waking up and roaring.

"ROOOAAARRR!!!!"