Chapter 17

Kendra can see that she's on one of the building's rooftops. She remembers going to this place to find some resources, but it started to get night, so she decided to sleep in this place. She walks to the edge of the rooftop and can see a central building in the distance.

"Who are you?" a dagger, a great sword and a sword was pointing at her. Kendra was frozen in her spot. Kendra raised both of her hands.

"Wait, it's me!! I'm Kendra!!" She shouted in panic, the blades that were pointing at her were removed.

"Why is your appearance like that?" Raon asks her, while flying next to her.

"I forgot to tell you, I'm a reincarnator, this is my appearance in this world." Kendra revealed and everyone was just stunned and didn't tell anything.

"But how did you die?" Raon asked again, and Kendra just laughed.

"I died from being foolish." She said before looking at everyone who was looking around.

"What happens in this world?" Rosalyn can't help but to ask, the place where they are right now is a high place where they can see everything, the place was all damaged, like a catosphere happened.

"In this world, different kinds of monsters roam around, killing everyone, destroying everything they see. Just a normal day and those monsters suddenly pop out without any reason and this happens." Kendra said while looking at the building.

"But before that, let's change our clothing, we can't go out with these kinds of clothes."Luckily this place is a department store so they can take some clothes. Kendra takes them downstairs, and they can see that everything is destroyed.

"What is this place called?" Mary asked, and Choi han answered instead of Kendra.

"A department store, it's like a shop in our world." They looked at Choi han as to why he knew it, so Choi han answered.

"I'm like her." He simply said, and again everyone was shocked but easily moved on.

"There's a presence in there." Eruhaben said while pointing at a door. Choi han was about to go in there when Kendra stopped him.

"No, let's just go." She said but Choi han was about to protest when she cut it off.

"You don't know if it's a human, a monster. When you live in this apocalyptic world, you can't trust anyone, because in a crisis, everyone just wants to save their life." Kendra said and lifted her shirt up, and Rosalyn was about to stop her, when she saw a very bad scar, it was like a burn.

"See this? This is the product of me trusting too much, in the end, those people left me after I saved them from danger. They just looted everything I have, and used me as bait, for more monsters." Choi han looks mad while Raon is fuming in anger.

"Who did that?!! If i see them, i'll also burn them!! Don't worry humans, I'll be with you." Raon said while going next to Kendra and placing himself in her arms just like he used to do with Cale.

"Thank you. Raon, you look like the other dragons that I raised. I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to detect you when you were an egg." Kendra apologized and Raon just looked at her.

"It's okay, since my human saved me." Raon said.

They arrived at a clothing store, so Kendra turned around to Choi han.

"Choi han, can you help them get dressed? Just the boys, I'll be with the girl by myself. Are you okay with that?" Kendra asked and Choi han just nodded before leading the boys to get something to change into.

The kittens and Raon were with them, Kendra chose some plain shirts and pants for Rosalyn to use.

"Are you sure that you don't want to change, Mary?" Kendra asks Mary, who just nods her head.