Chapter 7

3 years ago. In the middle of sleeping, a girl can see herself in a light space where there nothing you can see, just an empty space.

The girl realized what's happening right now and waited for the deity that show was serving to speak.

"Camilla, the 6th child of the Versilion and my holy maiden. Inform your youngest sibling that she will carry a children's that she really wanted." Camilla can hear a very chilling voiced.

"Right now, your sister is with the father of her child in a dream. Help her delivery the babies and tell her to cherish the children and lived peacefully. That's what the God of Death want to say, now then you can go back." The voiced started to disappear and Camilla can feel her self-going back to the real world.

Camilla woke up and immediately go outside of her room. She started running to her brother's room who is a mage to teleport her to the house of Kendra. She forcefully opened the door with a bang. In the middle of the room, she can see a pile of pillow stacked at each other. Camilla started walking at the bed and started removing the pillows. When she removed all the pillow, she can see a curly black hair peacefully sleeping in the bed not minding the pile of pillow almost drowning him.

Camilla sighted before kicking his brother out of his bed. She can hear the thug before a growling from the man.

"You know it's in the middle of the night, right?" The man said groaning while standing up. He looked at his sister who is in her nightgown while looking at him.

"I'm aware about that." Camilla said and jumped down from the bed.

"And if your aware about that why the heck did you wake me up." He said while glaring at the woman.

"Don't mind the details, let go to Kendra's house, there are things that I want to talk with her."

"Can it wait for the morning to come?"

"No, now let's go." Camilla said firmly and order her brother to do teleportation.

When they arrived, they teleported at the living room of the house. They can see a woman sharpening her great sword in the corner while someone is reading a book in the couch.

When they notice their presence, they stop what they're doing and looked at them. The woman that was reading was about to speak when Camilla started speaking.

"Auntie Jour, where is Kendra? I need to tell her something."

Jour Thames and Beatrice Molan looked at each other confused before Jour respond.

"In her room but what's happening?" Jour ask and follow Camilla who started walking after hearing what she said to Kendra's room.

"The god is planning to do something to her." When Jour, Beatrice and even Anakin who is dozing off in the couch hear that they expression darkened.

'Tsk, those damn gods what are they planning again.' Anakin thought and followed them to her sister's room.

When they arrived at her room, they can see a barrier surrounding the bed where a woman who is peacefully sleeping laid there.

"Tsk, were late. They started to move." Camilla who is the Holy Maiden of the Goddess of Childbirth and Labor can feel the power of the goddess in the barrier.

"Camilla, can you tell me what the heck is happening right now? I think we deserved to know as the guardian of that child." Beatrice said while trying to control her temper as she looked at one of the heirs of the family that she is serving.

"While sleeping the goddess that I'm serving started to speak nonsense. She said that at this moment Kendra is with the father of her future children. I don't know how they will make the baby, but I guess it will be in the dream."