Tyler's Colourful Life

Bởi TyOrTyler

(At this point in my life, I went by the name Abby instead of Tyler) Tyler made a rant/update book? Whoa. 99... Xem Thêm

Girly's update book
1,000 FOLLOWERS and new stories?
Hi
*Cry's voice* sup
Guuuuuuys
A NEW FANFIC!!
Me saying how I don't deserve shit
Me saying random shit
#Kree
Idek
BRUH
How I spent my new years eve
DEMONS
DEMONS PT. 2
30 facts about me
Irl people reading my fanfics????
Fisting of Friendship
SkyTheParentRS?
Serious.
Sickness and Puppies!
Klub Ice?????
I'm funny i promise
Writing struggles
FUCK YEAH STUFF ANIMAL
Hiya i'm sick-a
Kill me pls
The best sleepover moment
The struggles of a shipper
The struggles of a shipper pt. 2
;-;
New fanfic??????
God bless Australia
Ayy
Tag thingy
Ew
Selfie?
Kill me
CRYING
I'm on a roll B)
BRUUH.
Abby makes edits?
Shipping.
STUFF HAPPENED
#MarySue's
;n;
Me? Liking someone? Nah.
Emoji Tag!
bby pls
Plebston The Pink Lamb
ABBY W HU
DO IT NOW
The Story of How I Got High
AYO
The deal with Leah
Am i drunk
Ew
Boredom
Fuck.
The thing may be done.
Mfw
"Canada is sooo nice!"
*ANGELS SINGING*
*Imporant Announcement*
#OperationStickyFingers
OPERATION STICKEY FINGERS PT. 2
A very Canadian prank
@god help me
No comment.
Someone write this
*cries*
OKAY BUT
Yo.
*sobs*
Living Life Right
Emoji Talk
*INHUMAN SCREAMING*
Happy Easter!
*War Flashback*
*War Flashbacks pt. 2*
#StopAshley
slay me
Have you ever just..
*happily squeals*
why me
#Throwback
#Throwback PART 2
Abby gets real deep
Okay but like
Listen to this okay
I have a problem.
I have a problem pt. 2
Let's talk about this
Tbh
*War Flashbacks* pt. 3
*whale noises*
GAY STORY TIME
Great life choices
Wowie
The end.

*War Flashback* pt. 4

85 7 46
Bởi TyOrTyler

I had to do Camp Pica. Okay? It is bae. BAE. Also, it's skylox. So like, EVEN MORE BAEEEEE. Also, this first chapter was sad as fuck omfg.
So enjoy this, I guess.
*Spoilers??? Duh* (quite a few, don't read if you haven't read Camp Pica)
---------------------
"What is wrong with you?!" "You aren't our son!" "YOU CHANGED!" "I'm sorry, but we can't be friends anymore.." "Something's wrong with you!"

Nothing is wrong with me.

THAT IS SO INTENSE I LOVE IT

He sighed softly and stared at his bedroom floor silently. The words everyone ever said to him flowing through his mind.

I loved the writing in this fanfic I just *happy screaming*

"You're too young to know!" Oh but he knew perfectly well. "It's just a phase!" This is not a phase. Nor will it ever be.

Tbh, I wrote my thoughts towards this topic. I'm not to young to now and this is not a phase.

His breathing slowed slightly as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. He closed his eyes tightly, hoping this was all just some dumb, stupid dream.

*LOUD UGLY LAUGHTER*

But is wasn't.

*MORE LOUD UGLY LAUGHTER*

Whoever the person was knocked on his door hard. He prayed that it was his mom. "Get out here now! The bus will be here soon!" It wasn't. He slowly opened his eyes and walked over to his bed. He grabbed his bag and sighed softly. He bit his lip slightly and stared around his room. "I'll never see this place again." He muttered to himself and slowly walked over to his door.

You'll see it again, you little shit. But hey, he thinks he's gonna die at that camp do rip.

He opened it, just to see his dad standing in front of him. His dad narrowed his eyes at him, his face showing digust. He stared at him for a moment before walking past him and downstairs. He heard his dad mumble something and he bit the inside of his cheek, he hated that word.

Same. Adam. So that's why I made his dad mumble it like that I hate gay slurs. Just, ew. No.

He walked towards the door and opened it. He looked back into his house and bit his lip. "So much for having a loving, caring family." He mumbled and walked outside, closing the door behind him.

*grabs popcorn*

He walked up to the sidewalk and stopped, the bus was suppose to pick him up in front of his house. He stared up and down his street slowly, a couple people on there front lawns, talking happily. A few stared at him, whispering to each other. Rumors have spread through his neighborhood about him, about where he was going and just about him. Almost none were true. Almost.

"Yo I heard he is sucking off the football captain." "Really? I heard, he's secretly banging the new male teacher." I JUST RUINED THE SADNESSSS

A few were true, about him and where he was going. It was the middle of summer and his freedom was being taken away. His freedom to be a normal teenage.

*starts blasting the song 'The Kids Aren't Alright.'*

It's gone. He sighed softly, hoping one of his friends would change there minds and come help him. To save him. But no, he stood alone on the sidewalk, no one was gonna come and help him. He glanced up the street, seeing a bus driving down it. It was driving towards him. "No." He whispered, hoping this wasn't true.

*snickers*

But it was. The bus stopped in front of him and the door whipped open. "Adam Dahlbeg?" The man driving the bus said. "Uh, yeah?" he said quietly. "Get on." The man grumbled and looked forward.

Even he's mean. Wow. And I remember googling how to fucking spell Adam's last name. I should've made it Minecraft

He slowly walked onto the bus, the man quickly shutting the doors behind him. He sighed and glanced around the bus. There were five other kids on the bus. Three guys and two girls. The girl sitting the closest to the front had light pink hair and was staring out the window.

OH GEE, I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE

The other girl had poofy hair and was reading a book. Across from her was a guy with a purple hood covering his head, he was also reading a book.

I WONDER WHO THEY ARE?!

The last two males were sitting next to each other. One wore a black and red checkered hoodie and the other wore a normal black hoodie.

Meeeeeerrooommmeee!!1!1!1!1!1!1!!

Adam sighed and walked forward slightly, sitting across from the girl with pink hair. He placed his bag next to him on the seat and glanced around. The girl with the pink hair glanced over at him and smiled softly. Her smile was warm and comforting, which made adam relax a bit. "Hi. My name's Lizzie." She said softly.

Ah yes, this motherfucker. This little motherfucker okay.

He smiled back, not having talked to someone besides his family in weeks. "Hello, my name's Adam." He said with a sigh. "This sucks, huh?" She muttered and sat back in her seat.

No, or ducking swallows, Lizzie.

Before Adam answered, he noticed her outfit. She wore a blue shirt with a cat on it and white, jean shorts.

"Omg. Your outfit is so cute girl. #Slay."

He nodded slowly. "It's so stupid." He mumbled, staring at the ground. "It really is. Just because we're.." She slowly trailed off and Adam looked up at her. "Different?" Adam asked and she nodded. "Just because we're different.'' Adam sighed and stared out the window. "I'm very different." He said quietly.

Yeah, cause you're also a little bitch

"How so?" She asked, her voice showing that she was curious. "I'm not gay, I'm bisexual." All the teens on this bus aren't going to a summer camp. They're going to a camp that'll fix them. Make them staright. They were not normal. There sexualities were different. They liked there same genders.

I hadn't explained the plot of the book (minus description) until this point well shit. gdi abby

Lizzie smiled softly. "Well, if that makes you very different, I'm very different too." Adam smiled at her. "It's stupid. This whole camp is stupid." Adam said with a sigh.

No teens become friends this easy. Unless they're wearing the same shirt from a show or something/like the same YouTuber.

Lizzie nodded. "It really is." The two of them talked to whole ride there, explaining there stories to each other. They were interupped by the bus driver finally saying a word after two hours.

and a friendship was born.
Friendship
Friendsh
Friensh
Frish
Frsh
sh
shu
shut
shut th
shut the fu
Shut the fuck up

"We're here." Adam looked out the window and sighed, it looked like a normal summer camp. A couple large buildings and cabins, a lake with a beach, it was just a summer camp.

Well, I've never been to a summer camp that yelled at me that gay was bad. Unless you count that one bible camp.

The driver stopped the bus and they all stood up, grabbing there bags and exiting the bus. A women stood by the door of the bus. She looked mean and cruel. "Hello children." She said, her voice sent shivers down Adam's spine. "We're teenagers." The other girl suddenly said.

Yasssss slaaaaay girl. That's such a thing a teen would say though.

The women narrowed her eyes at her but forced a smile. "My bad, teenagers, welcome to Camp Pica."

Pica? More like Pika.
Pikachu. Bitch.

The women then told them to follow her and she walked towards the largest building. "This is the main room." She explained to them. "This place doesn't look that bad." Lizzie whispered to him. He nodded and sighed. "Yeah I guess.."

LIZZIE YOU BITCH. no jk bby I love you

We main building and Adam almost gasped. There was over 100 kids in the room.

It isn't that much Adam. Chill.

"This is the last group." The women told the man standing at the front and he nodded. "Good, go sit down." He ordered them. They walked over to the tables and sat down. The man at the front smiled and started to give a speech. It was mainly about how they are all different and needed help.

basically

The same speech Adam heard almost every day. "And now, I will be asigning the cabin groups! First, I will start with the girls." The man, who they were suppose to call Mr. T, said and grabbed a list. He read off many names, also telling them there cabin groups. "Ashley Mariee, Lizzie Shadow-" Lizzie looked at Adam and smiled, mouthing the words 'that's me.' "Tiffany Quake and Renee Nay. Cabin 102."

Those cheesy fucking last names I fucking cry. Slay me why

Lizzie smiled and leaned over to Adam, whispering "It's weird that they're making all the same gender in cabins. Aren't we here to become straight?" Adam chuckled and nodded. The list soon went to the guys.

"Gee, these kids need to become straight! Let's put them in cabins WITH THE PEOPLE THEY'RE TRYING TO NOT LOVE!" Okay but so much gay sex happened at that camp. I WAS GOING TO ADS A SCENE WHERE TY WAS CHILLING IN ADAM'S CABIN WITH HIM DURING A CLASS AND ONE THING LEAD TO ANOTHER BUT I DIDN'T
I could've wrote the gay buttsex B(

Adam waited for his name to be called, finally it was. "Adam Dathlberg, Tyler Munching, Jim Seto and Mitch Bajan. Cabin 127." He smiled softly, hoping these guys weren't rude.

Yeah, I know his real name is probably not Jim blah blah blah BU TI WANTED TO WRITE ABOUT HIM AND IDEK FUCK

He soon finished the list and told them to go to there cabins. "You should meet back here at five." Adam stood up and grabbed his bag. "See you later, Lizzie." He said with a smile and walked outside, there table being right by the door. He sighed and glanced around before walking towards the cabins. They had walked by Adam's cabin eariler. He walked up to it and opened the door. He walked inside and glanced around, it was a fair size cabin. It had two bunk bed, four dressers, one chair, a small couch and one bathroom.

THAT's better then my room now what the fuk

He walked over and placed his bag on a bottom bunk and sat on the couch. He sat by himself for a minute before the door opened again. A male who was, or seemed like it, a bit shorter then Adam walked into the cabin.

*grins* my love

He was wearing a grey hoddie and normal jeans. He had brown hair and light brown eyes, he also wore glasses. He smiled widely and walked over to the bed, placing his bag on the top bunk above Adam. "Hello. I'm Adam." Adam said with a small smile. The man looked at him and grinned. "I'm Tyler. Nice to meet you." He said and climbed up the ladder, sitting on the top bunk.

THIS CUTIE. When the thing happens with him and Adam later on, when Tyler does the thing, I was so close to making them a thing but I was like "Skylox thing though"
So no thing thing between them.

Adam opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the door opening and another male walking in. Unlike Tyler, Adam regonized him. He was the kid on the bus wearing the red and black checkered hoodie. He also wore jeans just like Tyler, his hair was light brown and his eyes were dark brown. "Hey dudes, my name is Mitch." He said with a smile and put his bag on the other top bunk.

'Dudes.' DUDES. D U D E S

He smiled back. "I'm Adam." Tyler stretched his arms. "And I'm Tyler!" Mitch chuckled and sat on the chair. "Now all we need is.. Jim? Was that his name?" Tyler asked quietly. Adam laughed softly and nodded. "Yeah it was Jim. How'd you already forget?" Tyler laughed and shrugged. "i'm forgetful!"

When will these funny moments end?! *crowd laughs* idk this chapter was something alright though.

Mitch laughed and smiled. The door opened and they all looked over to it. Again, Adam regonzied him. The male was wearing a purple hoodie, the hood covering his face. He held a book in his arms tightly. He also wore normal black pants. He had dark brown hair and purple eyes. "Uh, Hello." he said quietly. "Hi! I'm Tyler!" He said with a grin. "I'm Mitch." He said and smiled. "I'm Adam. You must be Jim?" Adam said. He nodded slowly. "Yes. But I prefer to be called Seto."

Same. Same. We all want to be called Seto.

He said and walked over to the last bed, placing his bag on it. He sat down on it and smiled. "So, now what?" He asked quietly. The four males began to get to know each other, talking about there stories just like him and Lizzie did eariler. Seto looked at the clock and sighed. "It's almost five. We should head back to the main room." He said and slowly stood up. Mitch nodded and stood up. "It would be the be-"

it would be a shame if

Adam was cut off by a scream and a thud,

SOMETHING WERE

Tyler now laying on the ground. They all burst out laughing.

TO HAPPEN.

"Tyler, are you okay?" Seto asked between giggles. "I"M FINE!" Tyler said and stood up, still laughing. They all walked outside, still giggling. A few groups stared at them strangely, they must've heard Tyler scream.

they would've heard Ty scream IF I HAD DONE THAT THING I SAID EARLIER WITH THE ALONE IN THE CABIN B)))) omg

Adam sighed and smiled softly. They all walked towards the main building and Adam thought, 'Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought.'

This is the first chapter Adam. It will be.

They all walked into the main building, quite a few people already here. He spotted Lizzie sitting with three girls. He couldn't see there faces but he noticed one of them was the girl with poofy hair from the bus. Another had purple hair and the last had red hair.

Yasssssss baes.

He glanced at his friends and smiled. "I'll be right back." He said and walked towards Lizzie. She noticed him walking over and smiled widely. "Hey Adam." She said softly. Adam waved at her and smiled, the three other girls looking at him. "Guys, this is my friend Adam. Adam, this is Ashley-" She said and pointed to the poofy haried girl. "Tiffany-" She pointed to the girl with purple hair, who smiled widely. "And Renee." The girl with the red hair waved at Adam.

What cuties. I love all of them tbh. Love them.

"Hello." Ashley said with a smile. "Hi." Adam said with a grin.

-As soon as Adam left-
Tyler: I wanna do something.
Mitch: go jump on Adam's back.
Tyler: Aight.
*starts to run off*
*Music starts to play*
Seto: Hoe don't do it

Adam heard footsteps running towards him and before he turned around, someone jumped onto his back.

Seto: Oh my god.

"ADAM!" He regonzied the voice and laughed. "Tyler!" He said between laughs, holding onto him so he didn't fall off of his back, just like he did with the bunk bed. He heard more footsteps, followed by more laughter. "I didn't think you'd actually do it!" Mitch said as he walked over to them, standing beside Adam. "I said I would, so I did!" Tyler said with a giggle. Seto rolled his eyes.

"I'm surrounded by idiots.."

"Well, they seem nice." Lizzie said with a giggle. Adam chuckled and quickly introduced everyone, Lizzie doing the same. They all talked for a while, Tyler staying on adam's back the whole time, until someone finally told him to get off. "Mr. Munching! Get off of him!" A women said, crossing her arms over her chest.

I WANTED TO MAKE A SEX SCENE between Tyler and Adam
So that
This wouldn't of been
The last time
Tyler was on Adam.
*Ba Dum Tiss*
AYOOOO HAHA I'M FUCKING FUNNY OKAY

Tyler pouted slightly and got off his back. "There. Happy?" Tyler asked and rolled his eyes. The women sighed and walked away. "So rude." Mitch said with a chuckle.

You can't say much, Mitchell.

Adam smiled and glanced around the room. Everyone here seemed pretty normal, hopefully they acted normal too.

WAIT FOR ITTTTT

His eyes stopped on one male and he stared at him for a bit.

*LOUD INHUMAN NOISES*

"Adam?" He snapped out of his gaze and looked back at them, who were all staring at him. "You okay?" Seto asked softly. He nodded slowly and sighed. "Yeah. It's just, something caught my eye." He mumbled quietly.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lizzie raised an eyebrow and stared at him. "Something? Or someone?" She asked. Adam blushed and said nothing, which made his new frinds go 'ooooh.'

Lizzie has no chill.

"Shut up!" He said and rolled his eyes, still blushing a bit. Mr. T soon started giving another speech, which Adam didn't listen too. He was too busy thinking of the male, who had caught his eye.

Aka Ty. Skylox for life m8

So that was a thing. Yup

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.4K 450 200
The book of random shtick that I will probably update the most because I made it as an excuse to write in a book as constant as possible on wattpad a...
3K 116 21
Well hello there, since that one of you suggested to make another book...well here ya go. I will be writing the chapters that are from my old book bu...
120 2 41
hey! I'm back with my second book! And... it's full of Rant collection! Show love!🤍
74 0 27
Just a 18 year old talking about things in my life because talking to people is very uncool and I can't fucking take keeping it in anymore. Everythin...