Love By A Love Story πŸŒΈβœ…

By lost_beautyy

Sidharth shukla is a big actor in Bollywood industry and Shehnaaz gill is a shining star from punjab who want... More

Characters🌸
1🌼
2🌼
3🌼
4🌼
5🌼
6🌼
7🌼
8🌼
9🌼
10🌼
11🌼
12🌼
13🌼
14🌼
15🌼
16🌼
17🌼
18🌼
19🌼
21🌼
22🌼
23🌼
24🌼
25🌼
26🌼
27🌼
28🌼
29🌼
30🌼
31🌼
32🌼
33🌼
34🌼
35🌼
36🌼
37🌼
38🌼
39🌼
Epilogue 🌼

20🌼

3K 400 84
By lost_beautyy

hello everyone 🌼

thank you so much for all the love...

.
.
.

The shooting was done for the day!! so Sana came out from her vanity to go back to her Orphanage home but she saw something which made her angry!!

Sid was laughing with Siya...Sana really didn't like it...

she wanted to ignore them but couldn't because Sidharth started affecting her a lot!!

.
.
.

on the other hand sid and siya knew that sana is watching them... so they started laughing more loudly to do a perfect acting and to make her believe that something is going between siya and Sidharth!!

Sana:

huh!! Itna bhi kya funny conversation chal raha hai jo itna haas rahe hain ye daat dikha dikha k!!

Itni bhi kya funny hai ye new makeup artist!!! Huh!

Mere Sath Toh Kabhi Aise baat nahi ki, na hi mere baato pe itna khush hue sidharth!!

ulta Meko  Hamesha Tana maarte Rahe aur mere pe gussa Karte Rahe!!

Kahi ye Siya ko Like Toh Nahin karne lag Pade na?

But Agar ye Siya ko like karte Bhi Hai Toh Mujhe kyun Itna fadak padh raha hai?

Main To Khud Hi chahti thi na ki main Unse Dur Rahu?

Aur Main unko ignore kar paaun?

Toh acchi baat hai na ki wo aab Khud Hi mere se dur hai?

Aab Toh Mere Liye unko ignore karna aur bhi Aasan ho gya hai... Fir Mujhe Itna takleef Kyun Ho Raha Hai??

.
.
.

Taking a deep breath she thought to leave the place because she was really frustrated...

Her mind was saying that she should stay away from him and ignore them but her heart couldn't ignore the scenario and her heart was extremely in pain after seeing him with another girl!

but why?  why he is affecting her?? she had no answer...

.
.

Glaring them both, she was about to go but sid stopped her...

Sid: You are going to the Orphanage  home ?

Sana : ji...

Sid : come we will drop you!!

Sana: We?

Sid: Yeah me and siya are going for shopping!

Sana: kya? Kyun?  Aap saath mein Kyun jaa rahe ho?

Sid: Excuse me!

Sana : umm I mean... Aa..aap..

Siya:

mam actually I want to buy a gift for my mom and sir will help me to choose the best gift...

Actually I heard that sir's  choice is very nice... so I requested him to go with me in shopping and choose a  gift for my mom!!

Do you want to join us?

.
.

Sana: nahi aap dono hi jao! And thank you for the offer but Mujhe kuch kaam hai!

Sid : ok fine let's not force Mis. Gill...  Take care!  Chale siya?

Siya: jee sir!

.
.
.

Siya and sid started walking towards their car while sana was standing there with an irritated face!

Siya whispered..

Siya:

dude! Why she isn't stopping us??

I thought she will stop us and join us for the shopping...

I really thought that she won't  let you go with another girl...

.
.

Sid: maybe she doesn't like me the way I do!!

Siya:

are you mad or what?

Her eyes Express that she is really affected by our closeness...

So,  yes obviously she likes you but she isn't  realising her feelings!!

you will have to make her realise her feelings so that she understands that she likes you!!

.
.
.

Sid:

but I think she is really not affected!! she is just angry for some reason and I think I just misunderstood that she also have feelings for me!

Obviously,  I insulted her many times so why would she  like me and how can I expect her to like me?

.
.
.

Siya: buddy,  don't  lose hope... I am hundred percent sure that she likes you!!

Sid: don't give me false hope because I am already feeling broken...

.

Sid and siya were about to sit in the car but they heard sana's voice...

Sana: rukiye!!

Sid and siya both smiled...

Then they turned and looked at Sana...

Sana: mujhe bhi jana hai shopping... Mujhe abhi Yad aaya ki mujhe apne Orphanage  K bacchon ke liye Kuch Khilona kharidna Hai... toh main bhi aap dono k sath Jaana chahti hu..

.
.
.
.

Sid kept a Poker Face but from inside,  he was dancing in happiness while Siya was also controlling her smile..

Siya: yes mam, sure.... you can come with us!!

.
.

Sana noded while siya sneakily winked at sid and then whispered..

Siya : bola tha na she likes you?

Sid noded with a smile!

.
.

Sid opened the back seat door knowingly to tease her which made her more frustated...

Sana ( in mind) :

Accha Toh Inko Siya K Sath bethna hai? 

Huh!! 

Her heart was really feeling angry!

.
.

Sid : sit Ms.  Gill...

Sana: Siya can you sit in the back seat?

Sid: why?

Sana: aap siya hai?

Sid: no..

Sana: toh mu baand rakhe apna! Maine siya ko pucha hai toh siya ko jawaab dene dijiye!

.
.
.

Siya controlled her giggle and said...

Siya : ok mam sure!!

.
.

Sana felt good and sat beside him while he was feeling extremly happy to see her this much affected by him!

.
.

In the whole journey sid was talking to siya which was making sana frustated at another level...

Sana's pov :

Waise toh Kabhi Inko Itna baat karte hue Nahin Dekha aur aaj Dekho inke baat hi nahin khatm ho rahi hai aur baat baat par iss  siya ko sweetheart bol rahe hai, sharam bhi nahin aa raha hai inko!!

.
.

Sid :

You know what siya?  You are really a sweet girl... it is really easy to work with you..

otherwise I have some co actresses who become so frustrating sometimes that I cannot even explain!!!

.
.

Sana made a face and said...

Sana:

agar ye taunt  mere liye tha toh  Sidha Muh par boliye... Baat Ko ghuma k bolne Ki Zaroorat Nahin hai dusro k  Samne!!

Aur Agar Main aapko bilkul Nahin Pasand hu toh mujhe join karne kyun bola shopping par?

Sid: oh hello! I never told you to join us!  Okay? you yourself came to join us for the shopping!

Sana gave him a  "I will kill you" look...

Sana: theek hai agar Itni hi problem hai toh mujhe Yahan hi drop kar dijiye!!! Main Khud Hi Chali jaaungi shopping par!!

Sid: aab toh Hum shopping mall aa hi gaye hai!! aab  bol ke kya fayda?
pehle bolna chahiye tha na??

.
.

Sana: galti ho gayi hai mujhse... Fir
Kabhi aapke sath Kahin Bhi Nahin jaaungi...

Sid: are you sure about that Mis gill?

Sana : ji bilkul!

Flipping her hair, she came down from the car and went inside the shopping mall while siya started laughing!!

.
.

Siya :

you both are like Tom and Jerry!!  so cute together... I really enjoyed the show thank you so much...

I still cannot believe that my logical friend has fallen in love with someone who is ignoring him...

but seriously you both look so good together just like a perfect couple!!!

See I am  hundred percent sure that she likes you but you will have to do so much hard work  to impress her!!

.
.

Sid : don't worry my friend!!!  I will make her realise her feelings and I will do everything for that...

Siya: itna pyaar karta hai usko?

Sid: pata nahin Bas Itna pata hai ki  I need her in my life to stay happy ❤️❤️❤️

.
.
.

Keep loving ❤️❤️

Zubiya 🌼✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 8.7K 22
Agar ishq hai to fikr bhi behaddh hogi agar ubr gaye to kismat , doob gaye to chahat hogiπŸ”₯ he was a simple men who was maintaining the legacy of hi...
891K 88.5K 195
In my story Naina does fall in love with Sameer in school but not him. Naina and Sameer are both from Ahmedabad from the same school but Sameer neve...
389K 26.9K 51
In any relationship the most important things is trust.....if there is trust you can win any Battle.. sidharth shukla: handsome,owner of a big comp...
2.4M 113K 94
~ A STORY BY MANINI MEHRA ~ Always in top 10 list ! Want to know what the relationship of a husband and wife is all about? Well you have laid your ey...