Anomaly

AMAC45 tarafından

An anomaly is defined as something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. This is the stor... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

30

1.4K 70 1
AMAC45 tarafından

Aspen's POV

"WE'RE HERE." Someone shouts so I put my book into my bag then I put my pre-game playlist on and turn my music up in my AirPods.

When we stop outside AT&T Stadium, I stand up, button the top button on my dusty pink suit, grab my leather duffle bag, then I follow my teammates off our bus and down to our locker room.

Tonight's the NFC championship and we're playing the Green Bay Packers.

Once in our locker, I head to my locker then I put my duffle in my locker, hang up my suit jacket, and take off my rings.

After I take my rings off, I grab my pink sports bra, my undershirt my compression shorts, and my shorts then I head to the bathroom area of the locker room and step into one of the toilet stalls.

Once in the toilet stall, I take off the rest of my suit and my boxers then I put on my compression shorts, my sports bra, my short, and my undershirt.

I then grab the suit stuff I wore, return to my locker, and hang my suit up in my locker.

After my suit is hung up, I put my hair up into a bun/ponytail style thing then I grab a ball and head out to the field.

Once on the field, I take a quick look around the stadium then I walk around the field while playing catch with the fans.

After I complete one lap of the stadium while playing catch, I hand the ball off to one of the equipment people then I look for my family in the stands.

Once I find my family I wave at them then I head back into the locker room.

When I get back in the locker room I head to my locker then I take off my shorts and put on my football pants first, with my right leg going in before my left leg.

After my pants are on, I sit down in the chair in front of my locker then I put on my right sock, my left sock, my right cleat, and my left cleat in that order.

Once the bottom half of me is ready, I put my right arm sleeve on, then my left arm sleeve on, then I put on my headband.

When that's done I put my shoulder pads and white jersey on with my right arm going in before my left, then I put on my helmet and follow my team out onto the field.

Once on the field, my teammates and I run through our stretches, our warmups, and our pre-game play running then we head back into the locker room for a quick chat from the coaches while we get a some fluids in us.

When told to, I follow my team out of our locker, down the tunnel, and onto the field.

After everyone is on the field, the national anthem begins so I drop down to a knee then I stay there for the duration of the anthem

When the anthem ends, Will and I throw to each other to warm up while the coin toss is happening.

Once the coin toss ends, I sit down with Dak, Will and the QB coach on the bench and relax as the packers kickoff.

"Have fun." Dak says as he hands me my helmet after the kick off sails out of bounds for a touch back.

"I will." I say then I grab my helmet and jog onto the field.

Once on the field my teammates and I get in position to run the first few plays on our script, which are all running plays.

"Alright." I say in the huddle after running the ball five times in a row. "Fuck this script."

"Seriously." Zeke says. "Who the fuck scripts 40 running plays in a row."

"Kellen Moore does." I say. "Now how about we go with Satellite?"

Everyone agrees so we all break the huddle and get to our positions.

Once I'm in my position, which is in the shotgun, I look over the defense.

"Green 17." I say as I survey the defense. "Green 17 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball to me, then I survey the field.

Just like I planned, CeeDee beats his defender off the line so I throw him the ball then my favorite wide receiver runs down the field.

"Geez he's fast." Zeke says as CeeDee runs into the end zone for our teams first touchdown.

"That he is Zeke." I say. "That he is."

- - - - -

"Well." Coach Mike says as I watch our kickoff return team jog onto the field. "Looks like we need one more patented Aspen Heath final drive."

Just like last game against the Bucs, the Packers just scored making the score 30-29.

The games been very back and forth and very entertaining, but we haven't scored on every possession which is annoying.

Now we have a minute left to score so we can

"Piece of cake." I say as I stand up then I grab my helmet.

Once I have my helmet, I walk to the end of the bench.

"Hi Mrs. Andrews." I say as I stand next to Erin.

"Hey Aspen." Erin Andrews says with a smile. "How many plays this time?"

"I'm feelin 3 plays this time." I say as the Packers kickoff. "Meet you in the end zone?"

"See ya there." Erin says as the ball goes out of bounds for a touchback.

After I speak to Erin, I jog on the field with my teammates.

Once on the field, I join the huddle, call the play, then we get to our positions.

When I get to my position behind the center, I survey the defense, then I put my hand behind my back and give Zeke the signal to run the opposite direction to the direction we called.

"YEP." Zeke shouts in acknowledgment.

"WHITE 80." I shout. "WHITE 80 SET HUT."

After I say hut, the center snaps me the ball then I runback and hand off to Zeke.

Once I hand off to Zeke I see him going the wrong way to the signal I called so I guess one of us got mixed up.

"ZEKE FLIP." I shout then I run in the hole that I told Zeke to run into.

"I'M BEHIND." Zeke shouts then I feel a hand on my back so I keep running.

Some yards down field one of the Packers DB's charges at me and Zeke so I lower my shoulder then wait for the hit to come.

"OOF." I involuntarily say as the Packers DB slams into me then we fall to the ground as Zeke keeps on running.

A few seconds later I hear the whistle blow so I sit up and see the refs signaling that Zeke went out of bounds at the Packer 41 yard line.

"HELL YEAH ASPEN." I hear Dak shout then I'm lifted to my feet.

Once I'm on my feet, I get smacked in the head by my teammates.

"Stop touching my head." I whine then I jog over to the new line of scrimmage.

As I'm jogging to the new line of scrimmage, I play with my nose ring as I flip through the playbook in my head.

For some reason, playing with my nose ring helps me think in high pressure situations.

"SUNSPOT." I shout. "SUNSPOT."

My teammates nod then we all get into our position.

Once everyone is in position I take a deep breath then survey the defense.

While I'm surveying the defense I hear the Packers QB talking shit from the sideline.

I don't know how people like Aaron Rodgers.

"AARON RODGERS IS A BITCH." I shout as I survey the defense. "AARON RODGERS IS A BITCH SET HUT."

Once I say hut, my center snaps me the ball then I drop back and look for an open receiver.

After a few seconds I see Cedrick Wilson burning his defender so I lob the ball over the defense and into Cedrick's hands.

Once Cedrick catches the ball, he runs towards the end zone then he gets tackled out of bounds inside the 10 yard line.

After Cedrick gets tackled I walk upfield with the linemen as I notice we have time for one play.

"EQUINOX." I shout as I walk up to the new line of scrimmage. "EQUINOX."

Once everyone is in position I survey the defense.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL." I shout as the clock hits 2 seconds. "WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL SET HUT."

After I say hut, the center snaps the ball then I survey the field.

Just like I planned, CeeDee beats his defender off the line then he streaks across the field so I pass my friend the ball.

CeeDee easily catches the ball then he walks in the end zone for the touchdown making the score 35-30 with zero time on the clock.

"YEAH." I shout as I take off my helmet then I run to CeeDee

When I get to CeeDee, I jump on his back then I notice a bunch of photographers taking pictures of us. 

"You Cocky little shit." CeeDee says as I hop off his back.

"I know." I say with a smirk.

CeeDee chuckles then I'm pulled for an interview with Erin Andrews.

"Are you live?" I question.

"Yes." Erin says.

"No cussing, got it." I say then I wait.

"Thanks Joe." Erin says as she looks at the camera then she looks at me. "Aspen you're the first ever rookie starting quarterback to ever reach the Super Bowl."

"Really?" I question and Erin nods. "Sweet."

"What does winning the NFC Championship and reaching the super bowl mean to you and to this team?"

"It's a great accomplishment, but in all honesty it doesn't mean anything if we don't win our next game." I say. "Otherwise nobody will even remember we won in a few years."

"Before that last drive you told me it would take three plays for the offense to get into the end zone." Erin says. "How did you know it would play out like that?"

"I know my guys." I say. "I know the trust we have for one another and I knew that's all it would take."

"Watch out." Erin says with a smile then I get lifted up in the air.

"AH." I squeal as I notice Micah Parson's the one who picked me up.

"YEAH ASPEN." Micah shouts as he sets me down then I hug the man. "We're going to the Super Bowl."

"Hell yeah we are Micah." I say with a huge smile. "Hell yeah we are."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.5K 690 13
Alex Morgan has a few things she's keeping from her teammates. Things like who she's in love with, and how she lost her, and how she needs help getti...
380K 13.1K 160
Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second wife has become abusive and hasn't let...
7.4K 296 28
Anomaly. A deviation from a rule or from what is regarded as normal; an outlier. He's not supposed to exist in the universe of ORV, but he is existi...
2 0 7
The beggining of a end of a adventure, now what awaits to make this such a beggining of the end?