17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

15》Your Pillow Tears

330 27 12
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

Wonwoo open his eyes and yawning as he scretch his body before he found himself on couch. Which is he's at living room without no one surround him.

Only to find a blanket covered him and a soft pillow on his head.

He get up and try to remember what happend last night; but he cant. Wonwoo only knew that he drank a lots of beer and last thing he saw, he was talking with Mina.

So Wonwoo stand up and go upstairs to look for her after he check Nikki.

Its relieve that Nikki still sleeping as it still early morning. He then walk towards other side which is Mina's room that facing library room.

*knock knock*

"Mina?"

A silence inside and he didnt get her response.

*knock knock*

"Mina? Are you awake?"

Quite, and he started to feel worried that she might scared of him after something happend last night that he cant even remember.

"You looking for me?"

Wonwoo turn around to find she was sweating a lots with small towel around her neck.

"Did you jog earlier?"

"Yes, after I cooked a breakfast."

He scretch his back as he found Mina little attractive. He dont know why, but the style Mina wore, make his flustered.

Wearing a short sports is normal but for him, Mina look hot. And she tying her hair up and still sweating.

Wonwoo quickly shake his head and look at her.

"Is there something happend last night?"

Mina eyes almost widen big but she force herself to be control.

"Nothing, you was drunk last night and we didnt get a chance to finish our conversation when you fell asleep."

"Conversation? What conversation?"

Now her turn to fluster infront of him.

"Talking about how happy Nikki are yesterday. You said that it was the best moments between you and him."

He dont know wether she lied or telling the truth. Being an innocent guy, he trusted her.

"You should take a shower. I will wake Nikki to get breakfast."

Wonwoo nodded and go to his room leaving Mina alone. She exhale a relieve breath as soon he gone.

She touch her chest and take a deep breath.

"Phew, if only he know that he kissed me last night."

Mina shake her head and go inside her roon to take a shower.

It will be crazy and chaos if she telling the truth to him about he drunk until he kissed her. Its not a first kiss, but enough to make her heart almost explode.

She dont know about herself, if she ready to open her heart back after years she was left on her own wedding day.

Its hard, but Wonwoo is not bad to be a replace person inside her heart.

Kyulkyung betrayed him and now only hate surrounding his heart to her. Same goes to her, she really hate Jaehyuk until now.

But was hate are enough to make them falling in love again?

Love for other person?

They had chance but they need time.

Its going to be hard for them.

●●●●●●

Mina knock a library room as Wonwoo was staying inside there after two hours had their breakfast. Nikki were at living room, watching tv and play with his tablet.

Wonwoo turn around to find Mina open the door.

"Oh, Mina?"

She beam and walk towards him.

"Won, I had a urgent news for you."

Mina waving her phone to him and he frown after he close his book.

"This evening, we have to go Gyeongwon village for a few days. There is report contraction involving our company. If we didnt go there today, the villagers will report our company to the police and bring it to court."

Wonwoo's face was getting more frown and couldnt accept the news he had just heard.

He then stand up made her flinch.

"We going there right now. I will call my parents to take Nikki and you, prepare your bag."

Mina nodded her head and quickly rush to her room.

His face was tensed and she bet, he's in not a good mood to be cool.

●●●●●●

A journey to Gyeongwon village was silence yet none of both wanted to talk to each others.

He's focusing driving and she remain quite.

But slowly, Mina getting bored.

So she putted her earphone on her ears and playing some music to distract her from getting lonely.

Wonwoo noticed her silence but he didnt try to talk to her. He dont know why, he just dont want to talk with her.

2:52 pm~

After couples of hours journey, they finally have arrived to Gyeongwon village.

He parked his car in a deep village and was welcome with villagers there.

Their faces look friendly with them.

"Welcome to our village, mr. Wonwoo!"

An old man shake his hand with Wonwoo and they can tell he is village head.

"I'm uncle Choi, and this is my sons; Choi Seungcheol and Choi Minhyun."

Then, there is two man show up to Wonwoo and Mina. As they can see, Seungcheol had a buff body while Minhyun is a tallest man. Their figure body make Mina speechless.

Dont get her wrong, but they both really are good looking.

Seungcheol take a step forward.

"Annyeong, Im Choi Seungcheol. I will be the one who gonna take you both see around our village."

Then Minhyun speak.

"Hello, Im Choi Minhyun; I had prepare a cottage for you to stay."

Wonwoo shake hands with them before Mina, and she cant stop admiring them. Wonwoo notice her and quickly nudge her. She glance at him and firmly smiles.

Uncle Choi then introducing Wonwoo and Mina to all villagers who surrounding them.

Although their intention to come are about the report contraction, Wonwoo decided to not handle it too fast. He even told Mina that they will stayed at Gyeongwon for three days, so there is nothing to rush.

As they were looking at mountain behind the village, there is loud voice interrupt them.

"Appa!"

They turn around and saw a boy running towards them.

"Hey, Choi Soobin."

Seungcheol lift Soobin up and pinch his nose.

"What are you doing here, Soobin?"

"Appa, Eomma said that food will get ready soon!"

Seungcheol chuckles and pinch his cheeks again. He then show Soobin to Wonwoo and Mina.

"Sorry about him. This is my oldest son, Choi Soobin. My second son are with my wife, Im Nayeon."

"I thought he was your niece."

Mina softly spoke made Seungcheol laughed.

"Soobin are four years old while my second son, Choi Yeongjun: will turn three soon."

They nodded until Soobin get down from his father arms. He run to Mina and hug her leg made her carefully bend down.

"Aunty, are you single?"

"Soobin!"

Seungcheol called Soobin made Mina laughed. She remember the question are same like Nikki had asked her when they were first met.

Mina ruffle his hair and nodded her head.

"Yes, I am single."

Soobin smile and jumping on Mina holds.

"That's mean, uncle Minhyun can get married soon!"

Not only Mina, but everyone was shocked to hear it and their eyes widen big.

Minhyun scoffs before pull Soobin into his arms.

"Yah, hajima! You cant said that to Aunty, I will tell eomma you being naughty boy."

Soobin close his mouth and shake his head.

Mina hold herself from getting blushed and make sure her face wont get red. Seungcheol scretch his nape before bowing his body to Mina.

"I'm apologize, miss Mina. Soobin sometimes like that."

She shake her head.

"Its okay, I've used to it. Lots of people asking me a same question."

Uncle Choi suddenly interfere.

"Well, you still dont have boyfriend?"

Wonwoo who being left out, can feel his ears burning.

He dont know why, but he dont like Mina get asked about relationship of her life. He kinda feel irritated and annoyed, he just hopping two people infront of him wont do something to Mina.

"I dont have a boyfriend, but who knows; god might send me a man that I'm waiting are actually here or maybe somewhere."

'Tsk! Dont tell me that you had interest on this guy; beside, Im more taller than him.'

Wonwoo secretly glare Minhyun who staring at Mina.

He then clear throat.

"So, where are our cottage?"

Seungcheol smiled and give Soobin to Minhyun.

"I will show it and you guys can take a rest as long as you want before dinner. I'm gonna tell Nayeon to prepare a hot water for shower."

Then, everyone started to walk towards cottages that were line up straightly like a real villagers inside forest. Mina admitted that the deel village was really worth to live and the atmosphere was so relaxing.

As soon they arrive at edge of village side, there is small cottage that fitted for two person.

Minhyun open the door and give a space for Mina and Wonwoo to observe the cottage. And their eyes were widen when they realise, that the cottage dont have a room and there is two mattress on the floor.

Which means they have to sleep beside each other; like a little vacation.

There is absolutely no for them to sleep beside each other and they just realise there is one small bathroom behind their cottage.

"Take a rest and we will call you when dinner is ready."

After Minhyun left, now only Wonwoo and Mina standing inside their cottage. Mina act she busy putted her bag and took out her stuffs to get shower. Wonwoo do the same but he take a seat on his own mattress which is near the door.

Without saying anything, Mina use behind door to go bathroom while Wonwoo already laid down to rest.

When Mina get inside the bathroom, she slapping her cheeks multiple times.

"Gosh, what Im gonna do? I have to sleep beside him for three days but I still cant forget what happend last night!"

She groan and hitted her head.

"Keep it cool, Mina. Just act like nothing happend and chillax~."

Mina try to assure herself and started to get shower.

Even Wonwoo now taking a nap.

●●●●●●

He dont understand why, but his eyes getting annoyed with the view he watch now.

Mina was laughing with Minhyun jokes which he didnt found any funny.

Its not even their day one yet they at Gyeongwon village, but Wonwoo already feel frustated. Not to anyone, but to himself.

"Mr. Wonwoo, eat more."

Nayeon cutted his thought made him flustered. Wonwoo sheeply smile and continue eating his meal. As now they having dinner at big cottage which is Uncle Choi's family. Seungcheol and Nayeon busy handling their sons to feed them while Minhyun talking with Mina which make Wonwoo left alone.

He feel like he being ignored which is not, but he feels like that.

And Mina doesnt even had interest to stop talking with Minhyun instead talking with him.

"Are you alright, mr. Wonwoo? Is the food tasted bad?"

Uncle Choi asked him made everyone look at him. Wonwoo wave his hands and shake his head.

"Anniya! Its tasty and thanks for the dinner."

He firmly smile and glance at Mina who look at him.

And her gaze was confuse to him.

After a long dinner together, Wonwoo and Mina decided to went back to their cottage.

They already shared their stories together and listened a history of Gyeongwon village. It was fun and Wonwoo appreciated the way they treated him and Mina tonight.

As soon they get inside their cottage, Mina and Wonwoo do their business without talking to each other.

They quite until they went sleep.

3:42 am~

*thunder*

"Hiks....hiks..."

There is fragile sobs surrounding their cottage space.

"Hiks....hiks..."

Wonwoo scratching his eyes and open it little to looking the sound of sobbing. He can see from a hole window, that it was raining heavily.

*thunder*

And thunder leading the mornight to be a cool atmosphere.

"Hiks....hiks...."

He heard the fragile sobs again. So he raise his head and turn to Mina, finally found a person who sobbing until now.

She was crying while sleeping and her hands gripping her blanket so tight.

Wonwoo slowly try to approch her.

"Mina?"

"Hiks...hiks..."

He touch her arm but she didnt move and still crying.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Mommy...."

Wonwoo dont know what to do  she was calling her mother.

"Mommy....dont leave me....Im scared...."

Her condition made him weak. He remember how Seulgi condition was after Wonhyuk death. Seulgi was crying everynight and always use his blanket to sniff his scent.

"They hate us....why you leave us....mommy....im scared...."

Wonwoo touch her head make her more crying but she looks really wanted someone to stay with her.

Her hands now roaming to hold his wrist. And when she get it, Mina grip his wrist.

"Mommy...no one loves me....I'm just nobody....."

"Mina, Im here."

Wonwoo carefully bring himself to lay beside her. With soft action, he bring her into his embrace and let his right arm to be her pillow head. His left hand was patting her shoulder.

Now he understand what she felt, she was having a dream that he can tell that is not a good dream.

He had experienced when he was dreaming he met Wonhyuk and it was so pain.

He understand her feelings of losing someone she love so much. But he admitted, that Mina and Sunghoon are so strong siblings.

Wonwoo lost his twin and sister in law. But Mina and Sunghoon lost their both parents at such a young age.

That make him respected how she can stay strong until now.

And this is second time he see she in this weak condition.

*lightning!*

The sound of lightning striking is getting louder. It makes Mina startle and quickly hug Wonwoo as she thought he was bolster pillow. And he was surprise by that as how tight she hugging him.

"Im scared....mommy..."

Wonwoo trying to calm her with stroking her hair as her hands gripping his shirt.

"Its just a thunder. Nothing to be scared, Mina."

*thunder!*

Even thunder can make Mina shudder.

"I love you...."

Wonwoo stop stroking her head when he heard it.

"Sunghoonie....love you...so much...hiks..."

He sighed as his mind thinking wrong. He thought she was confessing to him but he realise, she still sleeping.

And speaking of Sunghoon, Wonwoo plan to help Mina to find a pairs of eyes donor for Sunghoon. He believe that her brother still had chance to continue persuade his dreams as ballet-ski.

"Hiks....hiks...hiks..."

He continue patting her back and cover her body with her blanket. But he adding his blanket for her too as he noticed she was trembling.

"Shhh, Im here. Nothing to scared."

He whisper to her hear make her tears stop flowing and her sobs slowly silence.

Wonwoo remember when Nikki was a baby, he struggled to put him asleep like a true mother. He admitted, being a gurdian father and figure mother at same time suffocated him.

But without those experienced, Nikki might wont grown up well until now.

At least, he's trying his best to a good uncle to Nikki.

Wonwoo glance down, only to see Mina finally stop crying and peacefully sleeping inside his embrace.

"If I know you will became like this, I would always be your arms for your night."

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...
51.5K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
14.6K 637 35
This is my first story so I'm really sorry if I'm bad at expressing....n guys if u find this story good..do vote for me😊 "I love her n she loves me...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...