Mending Hearts

By themarvelbitch26

When a broken girl meets a blue eyed man who believes hes a monster, can the two get along in the compound, o... More

𝔸/β„•
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ›
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝
*ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ π”Έπ”Όπ•Šπ•‹β„π”Όπ•‹π•€β„‚*
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟞
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟟
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟠
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟑
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸ˜
*β„™π•ƒπ”Έπ•π•ƒπ•€π•Šπ•‹*
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸ™
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸš
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸ›
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸœ
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸ
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸž
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸŸ
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸ 
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ™πŸ‘
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟘
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸšπŸ™
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸšπŸ›
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟜
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟝
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟞
𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔸ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟟
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟠
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟑
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ›πŸ˜
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ›πŸ™
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ πŸ›πŸš

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟚

579 22 5
By themarvelbitch26

𝔸 𝕖𝕨 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖

⚠️Warning⚠️ sexual content ahead 😏

When I straddled him, Bucky groaned into the kiss. He grasped my waist and held me there, until his hands moved down to rub and gently squeeze my thighs. I began to rock my hips gently, desperate for some friction. He gripped my hips and guided me, making me grind on him in a way that had us both gently moaning into each other's mouths, loving the friction we were both getting. When he moved me faster I broke the kiss and rested my head on his shoulder, gasping from the need for him.

"Fuck, Bucky" I was already beginning to moan for him, and I started kissing his neck in desperation. He groaned when I did that, which only encouraged me. I felt his hands go under the hem of my tank top slightly, then when I begged with a small "please Bucky" gasped into the crook of his neck he moved the top out of the way and he threw it across the room.

He flipped us over, then began kissing from my neck down to my boobs. He started with gentle kisses, but quickly began to mark them, biting so there'd be hickeys for the next few days littered across my chest - as if he was marking his territory. There was something about the way he was looking at me that was so primal and full of need, I could've moaned at the sight. Once he was satisfied with the marks he'd left, he began kissing his way down to the waistband of my shorts and looked up at me for permission. I nodded hastily, desperate to be given a release, and he pulled them down along with my underwear. "Fuck Doll, this for me again?" he groaned, before sucking my clit and causing my back to arch at the sudden burst of pleasure. He kept going, eating me out till I had a hand in his hair both pushing him closer and pulling him away to catch a break.

As if he knew how close I was he pulled away for a moment, just long enough to say "that's it Doll, atta girl, cum for me". And with that, I obeyed him again. Just like before he left, it was fucking euphoric. He could control me like he knew every inch of me better than I could and make a cum harder and faster too, and I adored it. He continued through my orgasm, making me pull on his hair harder from the overstimulation, but that only seemed to spur him on. He groaned into me which threw me into another orgasm instantly.

My back arched and my hands flew to grip the sheets, I moaned Bucky's name loudly along with a string of curses. Jesus on a pony going round a carousel, that was fucking intense. I had no idea that kind of pleasure was possible outside of books and movies but holy shit I don't even need to question that he proved me wrong.

I was so focused on coming down from my high that I hadn't realised Bucky had taken his sweats off and was now hovering over me. He rubbed my thighs, that I must've subconsciously put around his waist, and I came down enough to nod my head at him and pull him closer to me. Clearly he knew I wouldn't be able to use my words, so he took my nod as enough and slowly pushed inside of me and we both moaned at each other, pleasure instantly consuming us both. He found a steady pace, but it was evident by the strain on his face that he was holding back.

Something in me snapped at that sight, and I gripped his wrist that was next to my head holding him up and started to moan louder. "Fuck Bucky, faster... please Buck faster" I was desperate to see that side of him he was so obviously holding back from me. But I also wanted to let that part of me out too, so I pulled on his wrist and lead it towards my throat. To my surprise he didn't really question it, but didn't squeeze as hard as I needed him to, so I begged again and this cracked the dam.

"Yeah? You want it faster Doll? Want me to do this?" And he squeezed perfectly. I moaned as loud as I could, muttering small agreements between, I was completely mindless by this point - just desperate to get the side of him he was hiding out and make it trigger mine. "Fuck Doll, you look so pretty like this" his eyes were scanning me underneath him and I could see the dam ready to break for me.

All I could think about was my intrusive thoughts, about every single thing I wanted him to do to me. Or even what I could do to him, the amount of pleasure my brain is basically begging me to give him is maddening. I needed him, I needed him to give me pleasure in ways I only dreamt about. "Shit Bucky... harder... please" I was a begging mess, clearly fully submitted to him. I didn't even realise what I was saying until after when I moaned "fucking ruin me, please".

That was it. The dam broke. He went harder and faster than I could've imagined possible; his eyes dilated to the point they looked black; his entire energy shifted into one that was primal and honestly breathtakingly sexy. "Yeah?" He has turning me into a puddle with how little control I had over myself at this point, all I could do was slightly nod and moan. "You need this? You need me like this Doll?" I would've tried to answer him, try and encourage him. That was until he hit a certain spot deep inside me that I didn't even know existed, one that made my back arch so my boobs were pushed against him and a moan that was almost a scream leave my lips. "Atta girl Doll, atta girl", he kept hitting that spot and after a few thrusts I came, feeling pure euphoria again from the fucking God of a man giving me pleasure. My orgasm triggered his and he bit to crook of my neck as he moaned, fuelling my high even more. "Fuck... Ellie" he moaned as we both began to come down from the highs.

He pulled out, earning a whimper from me, and rolled over next to me. He pulled me into his chest just like he did before, and began rubbing the thigh he pulled over his legs to help ease us both down. Once I'd entered reality again I hummed and began tracing random patterns on Bucky's chest with my finger. The room was quiet for a moment. I felt him tense up for a second before sighing. "Hey, you okay Buck?"

"Promise I didn't hurt you? I don't wanna you Doll" his eyes flickered to my hip and I looked down to see five red marks covering it. His handprint... that'll bruise.

Normally, I'd freak if someone had given me a bruise, but this time I smiled lightly. He'd marked me. "You haven't hurt me one bit Buck, I promise. I think it's kinda pretty really" I wanted to ease his worries, and lightly kissed his jawline before resting my head back down on his chest. Our breathing calmed down, and it felt for a moment as if our hearts were beating at the same time.

Bucky broke the silence first, his rubbing on my thigh speeding up ever so slightly when he asked, "hey Doll, wanna go get cleaned up?" I shook my head, I didn't want to be away from him. Not for a while. "You sure? I was thinking about taking a shower together?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

Under different circumstances, I'd bolt into the shower and already have it on and steamy before he could stand up. However, I knew if I tried to get up right now I'd have no use in the matter and probably just end up on the floor with a super soldier laughing at his handy work, so I stuck with a hasty nod and sat up.

Laughter rumbled in his chest and sounded in the room, causing my face to light up with a smile at the sound. He stood up and turned around to pick me up bridal style and carry me into my bathroom. Once we were in there he sat me on the edge of my bathtub and looked around, clearly searching for the light controls that were next to me. I giggled at him and turned them to blue with spots of pink so there was a slight purple hue in the room. "That what you was looking for raisin brain?"

He laughed at my name calling and turned on the shower, letting it warm up before we got in, "thanks genius, would've never found it without you" he kissed forehead, "think you can stand?"

I stood on very shaky legs and immediately grabbed Bucky's arm to keep me upright, "uh I think so... yeah I think I'm good" I took a few steps and entered the shower with him trailing behind me. I could feel him watching me but it felt like a caring stare rather than one to look at my body - as if he was checking on me. "Enjoying the view?"

"As gorgeous as you are Doll, I'm just making sure your legs don't give out under you and you get hurt... wouldn't want that now would we?" I stepped under the water and hummed, half agreeing with him and half relishing in the hot water cleansing my body.

I pulled Bucky's arm so he'd stand under the water with me, and I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. There it was again. The quiet. That content feeling. I felt him kiss my head gently and I hummed. I heard the opening and close of a bottle - my shampoo I think - and then Bucky's flesh hand in my hair. "You can use both yanno? It doesn't bother me at all Buck"

"Really?"

"No not at all, I think it's really interesting actually. The details and colours and the sounds it makes, it's cool. And I trust you, you won't hurt me" he went quiet for a moment, but then I felt the cool metal begin to massage the shampoo into my scalp very gently. I hummed at the relaxing friction easing me into a very sleepy state. He pulled my chin up to look at him then moved me so the water would wash away the suds, "just gotta get you cleaned up then you can have another nap, okay Doll?"

I nodded gently, admiring his face that seemed to get more and more perfect as I looked at it. He leant down and kissed my forehead again, then encouraged me to turn around and out of the water enough so he could put conditioner in my hair. "Just on the ends for that Buck, or my hair won't be nice" I mumbled, he chuckled and kissed my shoulder, putting the conditioner on my hair the way I'd asked him to. This had to be my favourite side of him. He was so caring and sweet, like he genuinely cared for me and just wanted me to be okay.

Once the conditioner was in my hair, I turned around and put a dollop of shampoo in my hand. Before he could say anything, I stood on my tiptoes and began massaging it into Bucky's scalp. He rested his hands on my waist, and leaned his head down slightly so I could do it a little easier. He hummed contentedly so I presumed he was enjoying the feeling. After a few minutes of me lathering his scalp in the apple scented suds I pulled him under the water and scrubbed his scalp clean of the shampoo before pushing back out of the water gently and putting a little bit of conditioner in his hair. Then I picked up my vanilla body wash and put some in my hand to lather up before beginning to rub his shoulders and chest in the soap.

When I looked up at him he was staring at me with a glint in his eyes that I couldn't quite pinpoint. "This okay?" I was worried he didn't want me touching him, especially seeing as my hand had crossed the join between his arm and flesh so many times.

"Of course Doll" he smiled at me, then picked up the bottle and lathered some in his own hands once I was done. "May I?"

I nodded and he massaged my shoulders, down my sides and my waist and hips. He'd skipped my boobs (clearly trying to respect me despite what had just happened) and hesitated when rubbing over my stomach, I sucked in when he did out of instinct but one look from him when I did so told me I shouldn't. I let myself relax under his touch and took a tiny step towards him. He clearly understood what I meant and continued washing my body, his hands running over my boobs gently in a way that wasn't like it was before. I almost missed what he'd said it was so quiet, but I heard him whisper "papusa draguta" under his breath just before pulling me under the water and washing the soap off me before stepping under with me and washing himself of the bubbles too. I didn't question what it meant, mostly because I was in awe of how it sounded coming from him.

We both washed out the conditioner in our hair and stood under the water for a few moments before he kissed my lips gently, but a lingering kiss, and stepped out of the shower. "Stay there a moment Doll" he spoke warmly, clearly not wanting me to get cold. I heard a cupboard open and a few things move before he called for me to step out. He had a towel wrapped around his hips but hadn't dried himself off. "Arms up" he instructed, and when I did so he wrapped a towel around me and tucked it in so it was secure. He also draped a second over my shoulders, clearly wanting to make sure I don't get cold.

I used the one on my shoulders to begin drying my hair off, and Bucky came up to me and held my hips before I looked up and quickly kissed him. It felt surreal, this level of romance between us right now, but I adored it.

"I need to go get some clothes, I'll back in a minute, you gonna be okay El?" He looked apologetic, like he was sorry for leaving me for even just a second.

I nodded, "mhm yeah I'll be good" I smiled. He kissed me again then went to his room for clothes.

Meanwhile, I found out my comfiest black joggers and a grey tank top to tuck into it and put on some fuzzy socks to keep warm. Just as I was about to find a hoodie to throw on Bucky walked in my room, instantly walking over to me and pulling me into his chest. "You okay?" He asked, talking into my hair from him pulling me so close.

Giggling, I nodded "I'm all good Buck don't worry" in that moment my stomach decided to growl, that's not embarrassing at all. "Heh, a little hungry apparently" I tried to humour it off.

He chuckled, releasing me at arms length he looked me over and asked "wanna go make something? I'm pretty hungry too".

"Ooooh yes please" I smiled, then kissed his jaw before skipping to my door. Bucky's laugh rung out from behind me, and I heard it follow me down the hallway and towards the kitchen.

Translations:
"Papusa draguta" = pretty doll in Romanian

Hey darlings! Thank you for reading the new chapter, it's a long one for you, let me know what you think and please remember to vote if you enjoyed. I thought I'd make up for the patchiness of updates by giving yous a spicy chapter with a hint of fluff ;) have a good day/night my darlings, I'll see you in the next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.3K 55
"A gift." One guard says to someone else in the room as he leaves. I groan in pain and scrunch myself into a ball, squeezing my eyes shut. Seconds l...
164K 4.5K 27
Y/N has always been seen as "Steve's rambunctious sister." However, she grew up, graduated, and moved to London to study abroad for 4 years and get h...
117K 2.8K 37
~~~~~~ His thoughts are just there softly. Patiently waiting to be heard. Thoughts of me. "So tell me something else you think I should know..." I s...
9.5K 239 20
*** WORKING ON PART TWO *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...