Idhu Enna Maayam?

By Meenakshi_1511

Let's look into the Journey of Sanjana and Varun ! Ashwin as Varun Sivaangi as Sanjana He was the book that... More

Chapter 1 : Trip to Ooty?
Chapter 2 : One down ! Many more to go!
Chapter 3 : Family's Wrath
Chapter 4 : Away From Home?
Chapter 5 : Task Of Convincing !
Chapter 6 : Startled?
Chapter 7 : Make her Smile !
Chapter 8 : Broken !
Chapter 9 : Spellbound ?
Chapter 10 : First Encounter !
Chapter 11 : Sketching out an Idea
Chapter 12 : Akash Confronts Varun
Chapter 13 : Bring a Smile to Your Face
Chapter 14 : Merci-Thank You ?
Chapter 15 : Enjoy the little things
Chapter 16 : Yearning
Chapter 17 :Unrealised Feelings ?
Chapter 18 : Unanticipated Meet
Chapter 19 : Standing through your thick & thin
Chapter 20 : Family Time
Chapter 21 : Distant from each other
Chapter 22 : Shattered
Chapter 23 : Match Fixed
Chapter 24 : Hello ?
Chapter 25 : Agreed
Chapter 26: Mrs.Sanjana Varun
Chapter 27 : His Care
Chapter 28 : Ride Down the Memory lane
Chapter 29 : Her Experiment?
Chapter 30 : Apology Accepted
Chapter 31 : Feeling Loved
Chapter 32 : Cooking an act of Love
Chapter 33 : Change of Heart
Chapter 34 : Hue of Love
Chapter 36 - Star Stuck
Chapter 37 : Childhood Craziness
Chapter 38 : Visit to Office
Chapter 39 : Will you come ?
Chapter 40 : Seeking Attention
Chapter 41: Zipline
Chapter 42 : His Birthday
Chapter 43 : For her
Chapter 44 : Collapsed
Chapter 45 : Truth Revealed
Chapter 46 : Return of Kavin
Chapter 47 : Things we do for love
Chapter 48 : Mudhal Nee Mudivum Nee
Chapter 49 : Movie Experience ?
Chapter 50 : Shades of Mehendi
Chapter 51 : Baby Shower
Chapter 52 : Falling for her again ?
Chapter 53 : Gift !
Chapter 54 : Time for some Basket Ball
Chapter 55 : Entwined Together
Chapter 56 : Snow Fantasy
Chapter 57 : Longing for Eachother
Chapter 58 : Back to him
Chapter 59 : Be all Smiles
Chapter 60 : New Born
Chapter 61 : You
Chapter 62 : Our Home
Chapter 63 : Enraged
Chapter 64 : Mistake Realised ?
Chapter 65 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 66 : Naming Ceremony
Chapter 67 : Trouble
Chapter 68 : Everything is fair in love and war
Chapter 69 : Double Trouble
Chapter 70 : The New Dad in Town
Chapter 71 : Engagement
Chapter 72 : Unlimited Happiness
Chapter 73 : Heartbeat !
Chapter 74 : Tit for Tat
Chapter 75 : Theera kadhale
Chapter 76 : The Big day
Chapter 77 : Arrival of the Two Blueberries
Chapter 78 : Just the beginning
Chapter 79 : Nee-Naan-Naam
Bonus : Cheers to 25 Years

Chapter 35 : Back Again ?

2K 243 165
By Meenakshi_1511

Sanjana was scrolling through her Instagram feeds and was huffing continuously seeing the videos of satisfying delicious cakes and confectionary.

She went on viewing more videos and started drooling over for cakes.

Varun who was busy with playing PS noticed her sighing and huffing watching the phone.

Varun went near her giving a puase to his PS game. He chuckled at how she was drooling over cake videos. He then pulled the phone from her.

Sanjana : Varuneeyy ! Phone ah thanga , evalavu naala irunduchu teriuma , Cake bake panradhu pakka ve oru thani feeling.

Varun : Adhu seri ! Apdi enna oru satisfaction oh .

Sanjana : Varun ! She exclaimed

Varun : Enna ma ?

Sanjana : Ennaku brownie with icecream sapudhanum pola iruku . She blinked her eyes .

Varun : Nenachen , nee food videos pakka modhe nenachen. He said giving her a fake glare

Sanjana : Moraikadha Varuneyy! Na poi Swiggy  la order pannikuren. She twisted her lips.
Varun : Adhulam venam ! Nee va namma pannalam. He said getting up from the couch.

Sanjana : Edheyy namma pannalama?

Varun : Ama ! Madam matum jolly ah okandhupinga . Na anga brownie bake pannava ! Ollunga va sendhu pannalam.

Sanjana : Okay neenga solli tanga , Na panren.

Sanjana began taking the ingredients as Varun had asked her to do.

Varun : Seri namma dark chocolates ah melt pannalam !

Sanjana: Adhu eppudi pannuvinga?
Varun : hot water ah boil pannanum adhu mela glass bowl la chocolates vacha konja nerathula melt ayrum .

Sanjana nodded her head and followed the instructions Varun gave . She kept on waiting for the chocolate to melt following the double heating method.

Varun : Ma stove off panniru idhuku mela pochu na glass break ayrum . He cautioned her.

Sanjana : Illa ma glass ku onnum agadhu ! Innum konjam neram wait pannuvom.

In another five minutes both could hear the crack of the glass breaking .

Varun : Ma Ma , Na sonne la pathiya ! He sighed and frowned.
Sanjana then immediately turned of the stove,  resulting in all the melted chocolate to mix with the water.

She then saw Varun who was running his hands over his hair .

Sanjana Mv : Pochu innaiku dose confirm pola.

Sanjana went near Varun who was busy cleaning up the mess done and side by side melting the next bar of chocolates.

Sanjana : Varuneeyyy ! She tugged his shoulder

Varun : Hmm sollu .

Sanjana : Sorry Varuneyy ! Ennaku ellam terium nu nenachu , konjam over ah panniten . Sorry ma ! She said with puppy eyes along with pulling his cheeks.

Varun could no longer stay angry with her , when she apologises in such a way.

Varun then began mixing the dry ingredients with wet ingredients, while Sanjana was keenly observing the way he baked.

He had fed few of the batter in his hands , unaware of  it he kept his hands near the chin. Now few of the brownie batter was on his lips and chin.

Sanjana : Ayayoo ! Parunga munji la otikuchu.

Sanjana came closer to him and wiped the batter from his lips and chin with her thumbs not wanting to waste them, she immediately licked the batter that was in her thumb making Varun gasp and blush at the same time.

Sanjana Mv : Ivaru ippa edhuku ippudi smile panraru ! Puriyalaye. Na verum avaru munji la irukuradhu dhana edhuten waste panna kudadhu nu sapten.

That's when her brain lit up with the idea that would be running on his mind and immediately turned red.

Later after Varun baked the brownie , he served it for her along with icecream and took a plate for himself. They both sat down in the couch to eat the confectionery.

While Sanjana took a photo of the brownie along with Varun eating his brownie without his knowledge.  This now will add on to the n number of photo's that she has taken without his knowledge and not to forget , she has got a reason to change her phone wallpaper.

***********

Sanjana began enjoying taking glances of Varun . While Varun did not get a solution for his confusion.

Varun was busy with the work ! Things were not going as per plan and the ideas which are being brainstormed by his team are not upto his level of satisfaction . He began stressing thinking of what could be an alternative to make his upcoming restaurant project unique from the rest.

While Sanjana on the other hand she was in a video conference call with Shreya , Keerthi , Santosh and Prakash . The Mistake she did was to put the call on speaker.

Keerthi : Madam Bangalore poitu engala marandhutinga pola !

Prakash : Kuda Varun iruka modhu nama lam nyabagam varuvoma?

Hearing that Sanjana turned all red

Santosh : Modha Modhalaga namma Sanju vekka padura!

The friends began pulling her leg ,while Sanjana tried to calm then down .

Varun heard the noise and had asked Sanjana to lower the sound in a calm manner even though he was agitated with many reasons.

Sanjana : Dei unga ellarukum onu teriuma , opposite veetla oru menaminiki vandha . She said frowning

Shrey : Seri adhukum enna achu ?

Sanjana : Ayoo Shrey semma scene party ! Varun kita pesa eppa da chance kedaikum nu wait panite irundha. Oru naal selfie edhukura aalavuku poita.

Santosh : Yaruko posa posa agura mari la iruku . He said with sarcasm.

Sanjana : Adei ! Ava ennaya pathu Na Varun ku tangachi ya nu ketuta da . She said irritated.

The entire gang couldn't control there laughter,  the next minute everyone were laughing there hearts out.

While Varun couldn't bear the noise it was making him even more agitated .

Varun : Sanjana sollite iruken , satham podama iru nu ! Oru time sonna puriyadha . For god sake grow up, airpods ah use pannu. He said in a fit of anger slamming the door.

The friends who were in the call were taken back to see Sanjana getting a shout from Varun.

Sanjana : Illa avaru launch panra restaurant nenachu tension aytaru. That's why he vented out. She said trembling to her friends.

Her friends agreed and felt not to voice out anything when it's between a couple.

Sanjana is sensitive when it comes to people screaming at her , she starts trembling and tears makes its way without her knowledge.

Sanjana who was in the room could hear Varun screaming at everyone who had spoke to him and understood that he is stressed with the restaurant plan.

Sanjana then wiped her tears off and decided to help him.

Sanjana Mv : Ipa na edhachum idea sonnalum thita dhana poraru ! Pesama tirupi modhala irundhu start pannuvoma ? She thought and tossed the coin , to be sure of what she wanted to do.

She took her phone with lots of hesitation and again signed back as Vasihu in the mail I'd. With lots of internal fights between her mind and heart , she began typing.

Hey Varun!!!

Nyabagam irukum nu nenaikuren! Enna da ivalavu naal pesadha ponnu , innaiku pesurenu pakureenga la ?

Ungaluku neram vara modhu puriyum.
Stress an important enemy for everyone in life . Neenga eppa ellam stress aguringalo , your creativity gets vanished.

Edhuva irundhalum,  for new idea to pop up you require utmost patience. Konjam free ah irundhu yoschu parunga ? Ideas thana varum.

Problems will always be around , we have to embrace a smile and move forward . Instead of cribbing out why ? Find the answer with a cool mind.

- Vaishu

She sent the message and slept off . Sanjana has the habit of sleeping when she is sad or she is unable to take a decision.

**************
On the other hand Varun recieved ah call from Shreya.

Varun : Yes Shreya sollunga.

Shreya : Sir if you don't mind can I speak to you personally , I haven't called for a professional talk.

Varun : Seri sollu ma ! Ennna achu?

Shreya : Nanga Sanjana kita phone la pesitu irundhom . Neenga katunadha keeps.

Varun : illa I was just annoyed at everything,  I vented it out on her.

Shreya : Ippa unga kula enna issue nu na pesa varala but as a friend I know what she must be going through. Neenga Sanjana va eppavum happy ah dhana pathurukinga? En nangale avala happy ah  dhan pathurukom . But namma nenaikuradha vida ava romba sensitive. Kumar appa avala konjam voice raise pani pesuna podhum , she starts trembling with fear. Avaloda unhappiness ah yarukudayum share panna mata. She chose to hide that side from us.

That's when it realised it was wrong from his part . He shouldn't have yelled at her in front of her friends.

Shreya : Idha ungaluku guilty ah feel panna vaikanum nu sollala but I felt you need to know it. Infact neenga katitu ponnadhuku apram kuda ungala vitu kudutu pesala . She told you were angry because of the recent project that's why neenga ava mela kamuchutinga nu.

Varun : En mela dhan tappu ! Na apdi kathiruka kudadhu.

Shreya : I just wanted u to know how she keeps things to herself when she is hurt. Neenga inimel irukuradhu nala , I don't want her to keep things to herself. Avala pathukonga.

Varun : Kandipa ma , next time indha mari nadakama pathukuren.

Shreya : Sorry na en limit ah miri pesirundha .

Varun denied her sorry and thanked her for letting him know . After his calll with her , Varun began to check his mails , he couldn't believe his eyes that he had got a mail from Vaishu , His Vaishu.

He immediately opened it and read . He was happy to see her back in his life with the same positivity . But while reading all that flashed in his mind was the face of Sanjana with a smile.

If this was  a normal situation , Varun must be dancing to get a mail back from Vaishu . But things have changed , and he wasn't as happy as he was supposed to be.

************

Sanjana did not utter a word to him for the rest of the day . She leaned herself against the rails of the balcony and gazing at the busy street down.

Varun stood at the entrance of the door , hesitating to start a conversation.

Sanjana realised the presence of Varun and turned to look at him.

Sanjana : Edhavudhu venuma ?

Varun nodded his head horizontally

Sanjana : Vera enna ?

Varun : Ma adhu ... na... enna sollanum na....

Sanjana raised her hands asking him to stop.

Sanjana : Neenga edhuvum solla venam . She said walking towards him.

Varun : Ma adhu illa ! Na sollradhh kelu...

Before he could complete Sanjana encircled her hands around his waist and placed her face against his chest . Varun stood astonished for the sudden hug.

Varun : Ma sorry ! Na apdi teva illa ma un mela kathiten.

Sanjana : Illa Varun ! Neenga already tension ah irundhinga . Work panra atmosphere silent ah irundha dhan peaceful ah yosika mudiyum . Na konjam yoschurukanum.

Varun : En mela kovam illa la ? He asked encircling his hands on her waist and placing his chin on her head

Sanjana : Illa ! Neenga stress agadhinga , we can work out a solution.  She said smiling.

Varun expected Sanjana to fight with him but what she did was to understand her situation , which definitely grabbed his attention towards how selfless she is and thanked God for having her besides him.

____________________________________________

Hi dears ! Chapter eppudi irukunu sollunga....

Okay ennaku terium for this chapter I m going to get paal packet parcel ! Kaluvi utuvadha irndhalum please do the needful 🤣🤣

But you will slowly understand the reason why I had to get back Vaishu in the upcoming chapters.

In this chapter itself you can understand that Varun was not as happy as he should be to see Vaishu back . So next enna nadakum nu wait panni pakkalam

Any opinion and what is the next thing that you expect in the chapter , please feel free to comment it down . My dm's are always open.

With love
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 6.7K 40
love is everything , This is km story.. ❤
12.4K 626 8
Husband & wifekulla marriageku aparam vara muthal sandai pathina China karpanai "Nenjil sumapenadi unnai" kadhal yutham muthathil mudindhiduma allath...
140K 10.2K 50
This is a fanfic on the trending pair ashwin and sivaangi but then I'm making the story a little serious..Happy reading!! DISCLAIMER: IT'S PURELY IMA...