โ„๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐•€๐•†โ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ๐•€๐”ธ | KNY!OC...

By _behindyou_

[COMPLETED] Previosuly known as 'Stuck Somewhere New' ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ... More

OC Info
000 ; Backstory
001 ; Muzan
002 ; Talk With The Pros
003 ; Demons And U.A. High
004 ; Strength Assessment
005 ; Class Rep?
006 ; Intruders
007 ; Bus
008 ; USJ
009 ; Villains
010 ; Shock
011 ; New Friend
012 ; Letters
013 ; Even More New People?
Shameless promo!
014 ; Lunch With The Big Three
015 ; Training
016 ; Crow
017 ; Sports Festival
018 ; Obstacle Course, Part 1
019 ; Obstacle Course, Part 2
Some art <3
020 ; Obstacle Course Results
021 ; Teams
A/N
022 ; Cavalry Battle
023 ; Secret Love Child?
A/N
024 ; Cheerleading
HELP PLEASE
025 ; Drop Outs
A/N
027 ; Shopping
stuff you bought!
please pick a hero name!!
028 ; Pro Drafts
029 ; Hero Names
030 ; Interns
031 ; Letters, 2
032 ; Intern Results
033 ; Races And Peekers
034 ; Training Camp Announcement
035 ; Final Exam Preparations
036 ; Tutoring
037 ; Final Exams
038 ; Practical Exam
NEW BOOK!
039 ; Strategies
040 ; Results
A/N!!
041 ; shopping!
042 ; Wild, Wild Pussy-Cats!
044 ; Beast Mountain
045 ; Creep
046 ; Tired
047 ; 'Quirk' Training
048 ; Training And Training
:))))(;))@!.36$
049 ; Test Of Courage
050 ; Toga
051 ; Kidnapping
052 ; Near Rescue
053 ; All For One
054 ; Home
055 ; Dorms
056 ; Room Deco
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
EPILOGUE
FINAL A/N!

026 ; Sports Festival Results

1.4K 40 18
By _behindyou_

"now let's set aside the tournament for the time being.. and get on with the thrill-a-minute festivities!!"

you place a finger on your chin,

hmm.. i'll probably just sleep

"HEY, GUYS. ARE YOU READY??"

you rub your eyes and sit up,

oops, i slept too long. i should head to the stands now

"you've been through hell to get here!! but it's now time for the one-on-one tournament!!" present mic shouts as you take a seat next to mina, you had changed out of your cheer uniform before sleeping.

"you've only got yourself to rely on!! even if you're not a hero, this saying holds true! you know it!! spirit, technique, strength, wisdom and knowledge!! use 'em all and show us your best!!"

"who do you think will win, [name]-chan?"

you place a finger on your chin, "well shinso-kun's quirk is brainwashing, so i'd probably say him"

"you and shinso seem close, hmm~" she wiggles her eyebrows.

you tilt your head, but just nod.

she sighs and shakes her head.

FIRST MATCH. HITOSHI SHINSO VS IZUKU MIDORIYA

it had started off just like you thought, midoriya would fall for the brainwashing and walk out of bounds.

but it only started like that, once midoriya had gotten to the edge, he had gained control again, just saving himself.

they both exchanged punches before midoriya threw shinso out of bounds.

you frown in worry,

i hope shinso-kun's okay, i should go check on him

you nod and walk off without anyone noticing.

you step into the hallway, you could sense shinso's aura a few hallways away.

you nod and start walking over there, only to bump into a broad chest.

you step back, "ah, i'm so sorry"

you look up, it was a tall man who had fire as a beard and was glaring down at you.

you stare back up at him, "uh, sorry again--"

"it's you" he says.

you purse your lips and tilt your head.

"you have a strong quirk."

you just nod awkwardly.

"i want you to marry my son"

you choke on your spit, "sorry?"

"you know quirk marriages? marry my son"

your eye twitches, "i'm sorry that's not going to happen."

"you don't have to agree. i can put your parents out of business anyday."

you deadpan, "well sorry to inform you, they're dead"

you grow taller and pat his shoulder before walking away while he just stands there frozen.

now to find shinsou-kun

MATCH TWO. SHOTO TODOROKI VS HANTA SERO

"where did you go? i didn't see you leave" mina says.

"i just went to get some food" you shrug.

"todoroki-kun will surely win this one" mina says and you nod.

and you were both right, at first sero had him trapped in tape but todoroki had sent out a large ice attack which got him stuck and immobile.

you both had to sit back otherwise you would have gotten crushed.

"hmm, my match is next, i should head down there" you say and wave to her before walking off.

"goodluck!!"

MATCH THREE. DENKI KAMINARI VS [NAME] KOCHO

"with the arena all thawed out, it's time for the next match!! it's the beauty and the braun of class a!! surprisingly strong for her small size, it's [name] kocho!! versus... the sparking, killing boy! denki kaminari!!"

you had your muzzle back on for fighting, you weren't comfortable with having it off.

"wanna grab something to eat when we're don here?" he winks at you.

you just stare at him, "i'll be happy to console you, if you want" you tilt your head.

"because this match will probably... be over in an instant!!" you shake your head.

too cocky

you run behind kaminari, making it look like you disappeared.

"where did she go?!"

"boo" you say in his ear before pushing him out of bounds.

"she's fast!! kocho advances to the next round!!"

MATCH FOUR. TENYA IDA VS MEI HATSUME

it was a pretty awkward battle, first ida was wearing the support gear and there was a conversation about whether he can or not.

ida had dashed at hatsume, bragging about her support gear the whole battle.

ida was basically being used to show off her gear, in the end she had let him push her out.

"well my match is next" mina waves, you smile and wave back.

MATCH FIVE. MINA ASHIDO VS YUGA AOYAMA

it was a pretty simple match, mina had damaged aoyamas belt and then she had punched him in the face.

MATCH SIX. FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI VS MOMO YOAYOROZU

this match was over in a flash, he didn't give momo anytime to win.

MATCH SEVEN. TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU VS EJIRO KIRISHIMA

to put it short, most boring match ever.

their quirks are almost identical so they both knocked each other out.

MATCH EIGHT. KATSUKI BAKUGO VS OCHAKO URARAKA

this match was intense.

people were booing bakugo for not going easy on her, which was dumb.

he thinks of her as a worthy opponent.

uraraka had put up an amazing fight but in the end, she had passed out from exhaustion.

you were impressed from her final move, though.

SECOND ROUND, MATCH ONE. SHOTO TODOROKI VS IZUKU MIDORIYA

it had come around fast, it was already the second round and a fight you could guess was going to be extreme was just about to start.

tetsutetsu and kirishima had done an arm wrestle to determine the winner, kirishima had won.

the match was even more extreme than the last, midroiya had broken every one of his fingers, some even twice.

it surely wasn't a very good method of using his quirk.

he was yelling stuff out to todoroki which you managed to pick up, stuff about it being his quirk and not his dad's.

in the end todoroki had used his fire side and won against midroiya, it was a pretty heated battle.

literally and figuratively.

SECOND ROUND, MATCH TWO. TENYA IDA VS [NAME] KOCHO

it was pretty easy to guess who would win, and ida already knew it, he saw your speed at the quirk test and first round, it was far greater than his own. but that didn't mean he wouldn't put up a good fight.

you both stand on either side of the arena, facing each other.

ida was the first to move, he dashes towards you in attempt to push you out of bounds, but by that time, you were already gone.

everyone looks for you again, you smile behind your muzzle and kick ida out of bounds with minimal strength.

he puffs, you put out your hand with a smile, he bows and walks off.

"kocho advances to the next round!!

ROUND TWO, MATCH THREE. FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI VS MINA ASHIDO.

mina's acid was pretty useless against him so in the end he had pushed her out of bounds.

ROUND TWO, MATCH FOUR. KATSUKI BAKUGO VS EJIRO KIRISHIMA

bakugo kept using his explosions while kirishima kept hardening himself so it went on for a while.

but eventually bakugo used a big explosion and had knocked kirishima out.

"and with that, we've got our final four!!"

ROUND THREE, MATCH ONE. SHOTO TODORKI VS [NAME] KOCHO

you had decided you would lose this one, third place was good and still gave others a chance to win.

but you didn't want to make it seem like you were going easy on him, so you still made it look like you were trying.

todoroki made the first move, he stomped his ice down and sent a huge wave at you, you jump to the side.

you pretend to try and leap forward and get him to use his ice there and then jump to the side and punch him in the stomach.

he coughs and punches you back in the arm before sneakily using some more ice to knock you out of bounds. you smile at him and force your bruises and cuts not to heal just yet.

"todoroki moves onto the final round!!

ROUND THREE. MATCH TWO. FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI VS KATSUKI BAKUGO

you frown in worry as ida had to go home, something had happened with his brother.

but with this round, unlucky for tokoyami, dark shadow's weakness is light and that's exactly what bakugo's explosions do.

it took a little while, but in the end bakugo had won.

FINAL ROUND. SHOTO TODOROKI VS KATSUKI BAKUGO

the whole round was too much to process, explosions and ice everywhere.

if you were a normal person you wouldn't be able to keep up, but you were a demon slayer and a demon, they were basically moving in slow motion in your eyes.

you had nearly gotten skewered with ice too many times to count.

in the end, bakugo had knocked todoroki out cold.

"and that concludes our contest!! the first-year winner of u.a.s sports festival is.. katsuki bakugo of class a!!"

YOU SHUFFLE AWKWARDLY AS YOU STAND UP ON THE THIRD PLACE PODIUM ALONG WITH TOKOYAMI.

you hated this many people looking at you, luckily most people were staring at bakugo, who had to be chained up, and have a muzzle put on.

tokoyami hold back a snort as he turns to bakugo, "hey, bakugo. you're like [name]-san now"

that just made him more angry.

"now, let's move on to... the awards ceremony!!"

everyone was commenting about bakugo.

"in third place we have both tokoyami,a nd [name]" she cheers.

"now for the medals!! presenting them this year is... you know who!!"

you sigh.

"i am.. here with the medals." all might jumps in with his usual bright smile.

"he's everyone's hero.. all might!!"

all might walks up to you and tokoyami, "congratulations, tokoyami, kid! you're a strong one!" he hugs him "but relying on your quirk alone won't be enough to overcome a bad match! hone your innate strength to open a world of opportunity."

"understood"

all might goes to you, "kocho, kid. you did great!" he hugs you also.

"you held back. don't be afraid to show your full strength!"

you just nod and take the metal, bowing.

if i used my full strength, i would have killed someone.

he moves onto todoroki next, "todoroki, kid. congratulations."

you zone out and don't listen to what they say, but sigh and shake your head as all might has to put the medal in bakugo's mouth to stop him talking.

what a long day

words ; 2070

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 14.6K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...
349K 11.8K 137
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Todoroki's Twin?' ๐™‚๐™ค ๐™–๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™‰๐™ค๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™...
9.5K 194 31
Story mostly circles around anime characters and barely on the OC.Original character is mine. They have little reading time. Slight manga spoilers fo...
166K 5.8K 43
[COMPLETED] ษช แด…แดษด'แด› ษขษชแด แด‡ แด€ แด…แด€แดษด 'ส™แดแดœแด› แดส ส€แด‡แด˜แดœแด›แด€แด›ษชแดษด สŸษชแด ษชษดษข ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€๊œฑแด›, ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด‡แดก ษขแด‡ษดแด‡ส€แด€แด›ษชแดษด --------- Ukiyo (n.) living in the moment, detached fro...