Once Upon An A December (Seas...

Bởi -aexchen-

It was in December when I met this young shrine priest of the Nikkō-Gekkō-Shrine. I cannot remember his name... Xem Thêm

Important
01. December
02. December
03. December
04. December
05. December
06. December
07. December
08. December
09. December
10. December
11. December
12. December (part one)
12. December (part two)
12. December (last part)
13. December (part one)
13. December (last part)
15. December
16. December
17. December

14. December

971 38 60
Bởi -aexchen-

It was the next day ever since that incident.
I cannot remember what happened, but what I know is that Tàiyáng wasn't there when I woke up, he disappeared all of a sudden.
I went outside of his room and started to look for him.

Xiao: "Has anyone of you seen Tàiyáng?"

•••: "The shrine priest? He left, didn't he tell you?"

A shrine maiden told me, I stopped walking and looked at her confused.

Xiao: "He never told me about leaving the shrine, where did he went to?"

•••: "To a city called 'Telepatía', it's near the east side of the forest."

Xiao: "We have a city in the forest? I thought we only had the shrine and the village."

•••: "That's not really correct, we have 8 more cities in this forest, many people live there and their strength is even stronger than the ones of a city outside of the forest."

'There's still so much I don't know.."

Xiao: "Do you know how to get there?"

•••: "Of course, here, let me show you."

The Shrine Maiden then told me where exactly the city was, what way I should go and how long it will take. I thanked her and then started my journey to this city.
It took me around eight hours to get there, there weren't many monster but there were strong ones, it wasn't really hard to beat them tho.
When I arrived at the city I was amazed, it wasn't like Liyue Harbor or any other city I went to, it was different, it looked so pretty, the lights were glowing trough the dark and the streets didn't have had any snow on them.
When I wanted to get inside of the city soldiers stopped me and looked me death in the eyes.

•••: "Your Passport please."

Xiao: "Pass what?"

•••: "Your Passport!"

Xiao: "I don't have something like that-"

The soldiers pointed their weapons at me and wanted to attack me until someone stopped them at the perfect time.

•••: "May I ask on what you're doing?"

The soldiers turned around and turned white.

•••: "Y-Your Majesty..?!"

•••: "W-What are you doing here at such a time y-your Majesty..?"

Xiao: "Tàiyáng?"

Tàiyáng: "Let me handle this Xiao."

The soldiers put away their weapons and went down to their knees.

Tàiyáng: "This guy over there is my beloved partner, if you dare to lay a hand on him you'll suffer my anger!"

•••: "Y-Yes your Majesty!"

'Something bad is about to happen to them..'

Tàiyáng: "Leave!"

The soldiers left and disappeared behind the walls.
Tàiyáng breathed out and smile, he started to walk towards me.

Xiao: "Tàiyáng.."

Tàiyáng: "What are you doing here my beloved Yaksha?"

Xiao: "I was worrying, why didn't you tell me you wanted to leave the shrine?"

Tàiyáng: "I must have forgot it, but now that you're here, wanna come in and admire the beauty?"

Xiao: "But I'm already looking at it?"

Tàiyáng: "The city you idiot yaksha, come, I'll show you around."

Tàiyáng turned around and went inside the city with me following him, it was beautiful, the city looked different then Liyue Harbor, the city was inside of a glass dome.
The afternoon light shined down, every corner of the city was lighten.

Tàiyáng: "Beautiful am I right?"

Xiao: "Y-Yes.."

I looked around and I noticed something, it was hard to say out loud but I had to ask..

Xiao: "Those people aren't from Teyvat, correct?"

Tàiyáng: "..he..."

Tàiyáng turned around, his eyes were glowing bright and his smile was terrifying to look at..!

Tàiyáng: "You know a lot my dear~ You know a little to much~"

Xiao: "Tàiyáng..?!"

He came closer to me, we were standing face to face now. I asked myself if this really was Tàiyáng or someone else..

Tàiyáng: "Just kidding~"

Xiao: "Huh?"

Tàiyáng: "Indeed, those people you see are from another dimension. You know, their world is only a flight away from this one~ You could say that Teyvat is in some way tourist place."

Xiao: "Tourist place?"

Tàiyáng: "Hehe, many people from other dimensions use the portal I created, they love Telepatía, it's one of the top five cities in the forest!"

Xiao: "And you also rule over this city?"

Tàiyáng: "I rule over every place in this forest, even over a city I haven't build."

Xiao: "Isn't this kinda mean?"

Tàiyáng: "As if, they build a city in my forest without even asking me first! It's only fair if I too can rule over it!"

'How amusing~'

Tàiyáng: "How long do you plan to stay here anyway Xiao?"

Xiao: "I don't really know, how long do you plan to stay?"

Tàiyáng: "I want to leave tomorrow again, I only wanted to check how it looks around here."

Xiao: "Then I'll also leave tomorrow, if you don't mind."

Tàiyáng: "Of course, I have a idea!"

Xiao: "What idea?"

Tàiyáng: "esta noche habrá una fiesta, quieres unirte a mí?"

Xiao: "..what??"

Tàiyáng: "I said that there will be a party tonight, do you want to join me?"

Xiao: "I'm not a fan of crowd places.."

Tàiyáng: "Please~ I'll do anything!"

Xiao: "Anything..?"

Tàiyáng: "W-Well not everything!! T-There are some limits but uhm yes, anything."

I leaned closer to his ear and whispered something.

Xiao: "-would you do that?"

Tàiyáng: "..I-I'll think about it.."

Xiao: "Then we have a deal~"

Tàiyáng: "Seems like it. I'm really glad that you'll join me~"

Xiao: "Anything to make you happy my love-"

Tàiyáng: "kneisbsjwbsk!!!"

His face turned into a bright tomato and he flapped his arms wildly. It was amusing to look at him freak out, I never thought that someone as perfect as Tàiyáng would ever react like that to a simple word.

Tàiyáng: "A-Anyways, wanna go and eat something? Our speciality here is 'flan', it's a caramel pudding~ It's the best dessert here!"

Xiao: "Sounds good to me, where should we go to?"

Tàiyáng: "Let's go to HanSo Café, the flans there are sooo delicious!"

Xiao: "As you wish my princess."

Tàiyáng and I then went to that Café and enjoyed our 'flan' there, it was very delicious.
After some time the two of us went to see some sightseeings, Tàiyáng showed me around many places, we first went to the 'Sagrada Familia' a catholic church, then we went to some old monuments that were already there even before Tàiyáng started to rule over the forest, the so called 'Aqueduct of Segovia', then we went to 'Palacio Real', a place where the current sovereign lives, well not really but many people say so.
We went to more and more different places, it was actually pretty fun, I never had that much fun in my entire Life, it was magical.
Many hours had passed and it was nearly night, Tàiyáng said that he had to change clothes and also told me to change into something not "traditional", I did as he said, I went into a store, bought something and then went changing.
I was wearing black trousers with a black suit vest and a grey shirt.
I felt a little uncomfortable by the looks of the people but I just ignored them.
I went outside and waited for Tàiyáng there, more than one and a half hours had passed and he still wasn't there.

Tàiyáng: "S-Sorry! Did you had to wait long?!"

Xiao: "Finally about time, you kept me waiting-"

My eyes widened when I saw Tàiyáng running towards me. He was wearing a short brightly red dress, his hair was open and he wore a rose on the right side as accessory.
My heart started beating faster and my cheeks turned slightly red.

Tàiyáng: "I'm so so so sorry! At first I wanted to wear a normal suit but then the people from the hotel where I was staying said that I had change immediately..! They dragged me into my room and changed my clothes, styled my hair and put makeup on me.."

'Thank you mortals from the hotel!'

Tàiyáng: "D-Do I look weird..?"

Xiao: "Hm? What are you saying Tàiyáng, you're even prettier then those woman's over there, you're so beautiful that I just want to look at you and stay like this forever.."

Tàiyáng: "Thanks for the compliment Xiao.. you look very handsome by the way, you already looked handsome before but now I think I'm starting to fall in love with this Xiao~"

Xiao: "Are you saying that you're cheating on me with me?"

Tàiyáng: "Perhaps haha."

Xiao: "That somehow hurts.."

Tàiyáng: "Haha, come on now, we don't want to miss this party don't we?"

Xiao: "Of course not."

Tàiyáng: "Then let's gooo!"

Tàiyáng took my hand and pulled me over to the crowd of people, music was playing and people were dancing to the rhythm.

Xiao: "What kind of dance moves are these?"

Tàiyáng: "It's called Tango, never heard of it?"

Xiao: "I don't think so."

Tàiyáng: "Tango is a partner dance and social dance, it's really popular here. Wanna try?"

Xiao: "I never danced Tango before tho-"

Within a blink of a eye I was pulled closer to Tàiyáng, he smiled at me and laughed.

Tàiyáng: "I'll explain it so listen closely, okay?"

Xiao: "W-What?-"

Tàiyáng: "First step with your left foot forward."

Xiao: "like this..?"

Tàiyáng: "Yes, next step forward with your right foot passing the left foot."

Xiao: "O-Okay.."

Tàiyáng: "Now step forward again but this time with your left foot passing the right one, and now pull your left foot close to your right foot."

Xiao: "Did I do it correcty..?"

Tàiyáng: "You did! Now remember all the steps and you'll be fine~"

Xiao: As you say mi señora~"

Tàiyáng: "Oho, a new nickname for me?"

Xiao: "Seems like it."

Tàiyáng: "Well then Mi querido amante, wanna dance now?"

Xiao: "Of course mi señora."

The music started playing, the moonlight shined down at us and made us look like the main dancers here, the people stopped dancing and only looked at us, their eyes looked enchanted, Tàiyángs hair flew all over the place and his accessories made rustling noises, his red dress moved intensely with every movement he made.

Xiao: "They're looking at us.."

Tàiyáng: "No wonder, we're dancing as if tomorrow would never come, perhaps in the eyes of the people we look like a perfect match~"

Xiao: "We are a perfect match my love~"

Tàiyáng: "Hush now and keep moving!"

We kept on dancing, while I was spinning Tàiyáng for some sec I saw how some guys look at him with those disgusting horny eyes, it made my blood boil..
When the song was done I pulled Tàiyáng closer to me and kissed him.

Tàiyáng: "X-Xiao..?"

He whispered, I looked down at him and apologized, he only laughed and kissed me back.

Tàiyáng: "It's fine Xiao, no need to apologize~"

Xiao: "How lucky I am to get such a beauty and nice lover.."

Tàiyáng: "How unlucky I am to get such a horny lover-"

Xiao: "I heard that!"

Tàiyáng: "Ehe~"

Xiao: "Oh lord morax.."

The people started clapping all of a sudden, me and Tàiyáng surprised at that sudden action, it seems that the people around us were so amazed of our performance that they had to process it first.

•••: "hermosa!!"

•••: "That was amazing!"

•••: "One more time!"

The people were cheered us and clapped their hands.
Tàiyáng only laughed and said with a calm that we had to go now because of some business.
He took my hand and pulled me away, I looked at him confused and asked him what business we still had to do, he only smiled and walked faster.

'Wonder what Business he meant..
Wait..
The promise! Did he mean that?!'

After some minutes we arrived at the hotel where Tàiyáng was staying, he told me that we would go to his room so that he can fulfill his promise.
My heart started beating faster when we arrived in front of his door, he opened the door and welcomed me in.

Xiao: "T-Tàiyáng it's just a promise! Y-You don't have to do it if you don't want to.."

Tàiyáng: "A promise is a promise, and I thought about it, I'll do it."

Xiao: "Y-You sure..?"

Tàiyáng: "Yap!"

Xiao: "I guess I can't change it anymore can I?"

Tàiyáng: "Once settled, forever settled."

He stroke out his hand and offered me to take it, at first I hesitated but then took it.

'After I pass this door it'll be to late to leave..
I have to go, I requested it and now I also have to take my reward.'

I went inside the room and closed the door,
what then happened was fantastic..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

99.9K 3.4K 28
As a Fatui Agent and Scaramouche's secretary AND assistant, you're always doing errands and filling out paperwork- even for the other Harbingers! You...
11.2K 262 9
While a wanderer was walking through a forest, he stumbled upon a boy who seemed to be in horrible condition. Perhaps they have met before..? A/N: Sc...
26K 791 14
🅞🅝 🅗🅘🅐🅣🅤🅢 A young boy named Scaramouche changed schools after a bad experience in his previous one. He didn't have any one to talk to, and no...
25.6K 1.1K 32
"Before we go, you need a name." The wanderer smirks. "Oh, really? Have you finally figured out a good one?" You nod. "I'll call you Yurushi." He st...