Lucy Ackerman 》Jujutsu Kaisen

By lovethebreeze

Give him back. GIVE HIM BACK TO ME! [Attack on Titan x Jujutsu Kaisen Crossover] [Disclaimer: I only own Lucy... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Lucy Ackerman Q and A
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Lucy Ackerman: The Final Chapter Cover Vote

Twenty-Five

9.3K 346 156
By lovethebreeze

1:45 A.M.

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

One hour and fifteen minutes since the young ravenette's been asleep. Gojo, with his blindfold off, wasn't all that tired so he kept track of Lucy's sleep. Even when the girl passed out, a smile never faded from his lips. He turned his head to see Lucy's peaceful face as she lay on her front. Her arms are underneath the pillow she's sleeping on and a blanket covering the lower half of her bare body. Dark marks were all over the girl's neck as small bruises began forming around her waist.

He did that and Gojo, sure as hell, is proud of it.

He wasn't looking that great either. His bare chest and back were covered with scratch marks. His neck looking the same way Lucy's is. All that sexual frustration was released tonight the minute the door closed and neither of them mind it.

Imagine Gojo's "surprise" when Lucy received that text message from "Megumi" saying he couldn't make it. He gotta thank Maki and Nobara, knowing it must have been them who sent it.

I knew you liked me, Gojo remembered teasing Lucy after the first round.

Tch, she responded with but he saw the blush on her face. You're one to talk. You've been trying to get into my pants for almost a month.

Gojo smirked as he straddled Lucy. But you let me. And you know what they say, it takes two to tango.

That's what led to round two of many. And hopefully many more.

Gojo brought his hand up to Lucy's bareback and began trailing his fingers down to the bruise on her hips. Oh, how he remembers what led to that.

"If you know what's good for you, you better take your hand off me," Lucy grumbled, eyes still closed.

Gojo rolled to his side. "You weren't saying that a few hours ago," he retorted with a grin.

Lucy slowly opened her eyes. "And a few hours ago you said you were gonna sleep."

"Wasn't tired. And this gave me a chance to see how long you actually sleep." He glanced at the clock. 2:03 A.M. "One hour and thirty-three minutes to be exact."

"Because that's not creepy at all." Lucy rolled over to lay on her back. Gojo's eyes immediately went toward her uncovered chest as the girl stretched. Another smirk appeared on his face when he saw all of the love bites that were there. "You gonna stop staring at my chest or what?"

"I was only seeing if your heart was about to leap out. Last night was pretty amazing if I do say so myself. We did have great sex partners." He quickly maneuvered himself to hover over Lucy. "I don't know about you, but I could go around round. Maybe two." He leaned down and began kissing her jawline. "Or five." Another kiss. "Maybe until sunrise."

"Shut up," Lucy said while holding back a moan.

Gojo smirked. "You know how to. I could still feel your lips around my -"

Lucy didn't wait for Gojo to finish his sentence. She grabbed his shoulders and pushed him off her. Gojo rolled off the bed and landed on the floor with a hard thud.

"Now, that wasn't very nice," Gojo grumbled as he climbed back on the bed. "But at least I know you like things rough."

Lucy rolled her eyes. "You're one to talk."

Gojo beamed. "And you're one to suck." Lucy groaned before grabbing her pillow and covering her face with it. "And swallow, might I add."

"You're making me regret it," Lucy muffled. She nearly yelped when Gojo pulled her up so she was straddling his hips. "What?"

"You don't regret it, do you?" he asked.

Lucy raised her brown. "If I was going to regret it, why would I run after you?"

"Because you couldn't resist me any longer." Lucy rolled her eyes again and was about to get off but Gojo gripped her waist. "I'm kidding. Sorta."

"You're an idiot."

Gojo sat up and smiled at her. "But I'm your idiot, aren't I?" He leaned in closer and kissed Lucy. Lucy closed her eyes before her hands reached up and cupped his face. Gojo pulled her closer until her bare chest rested on his. He reached up and ran his fingers down her spine. Gojo was about to grip her bottom until Lucy pulled away and got off. "Really? We were having fun."

"I'm gonna go wash up before I clean my sheets," she said before grabbing Gojo's clothes, very aware of his eyes not leaving her naked form, and tossing them to him. "You wanna stay here, fine, but go clean yourself up first."

Gojo gave her a suggestive grin. "Oooh, how about we wash up together? You know what they say: shower sex is the hottest sex next to angry/makeup sex."

Lucy slowly walked over to him. She tilted his chin back and kissed him deeply. Gojo kissed back and cupped her cheek as her hand slid up his knee, up his thigh, until she cupped his excitement in her hand.

Gojo thought that was her way of saying yes. But the girl pulled away and looked Gojo right in his amazing eyes and said, "No."

With that, Lucy slowly and very painfully slid her hand off Gojo's excitement before making her way towards the bathroom. The Jujutsu Sorcerer couldn't believe what just happened. Never in his 27 years did any of his past flings tease him like that. It's usually a hit it and quit it situation. A one and done. But he felt himself getting more excited as the girl basically cupped him in the one place he needs to her to be on the most. And the small things that Lucy does to him, whether she realizes it or not, make him fall for her more.

"That little tease," Gojo whispered happily before getting up and rushing toward her. He picked Lucy up by her waist and hauled her over his shoulder. "You're not going anywhere. I'll make sure you're unable to walk right before sunrise."

》》》》

If it wasn't for the fact that Lucy trained every single day, then she would have been sore. Just as promised, Gojo and Lucy kept going at it until sunrise. Whenever Lucy found a minute of rest, there's Gojo ready for the next round. She didn't even have the energy to kick Gojo out when he finally decided to sleep. Unfortunately, he fell asleep on top of her. Now they're late meeting Itadori.

There was an incident at the movie theater. Three bodies were found but the odd thing was, all of their bodies were 'reshape.' They didn't look like bodies at all. It looked like creatures that came out of a movie, which is why they were there to investigate.

"What took you guys so long?" Itadori asked as Gojo and Lucy met up with him.

"Your stupid teacher wouldn't wake up," Lucy explained as she crossed her arms.

Gojo stretched. "I found this new workout routine that I've been dying to try and it really works wonders." He gave Lucy a teasing grin. "I'm sure Lulu would like it."

"You're delusional," Lucy stated flatly.

"Really? What kind is it? Maybe I should give it a go," Itadori suggested.

Lucy gave him a look. "No, you wouldn't."

Gojo chuckled as he placed his hand on top of the kid's head. "Yeah, this is more of an adult workout. It gets pretty intense."

Itadori, not knowing what they were talking about, began whining. "Aww, no fair! I wanna try it." Lucy's glared at him which got Itadori coward back. "Wait, never mind. No, I don't."

That's when Gojo began explaining how he won't be helping the two today on this special case.

"Don't worry about it. I've called an old friend you can trust," Gojo said before the doors opened. Lucy looked at the blonde mystery man as Gojo jumped over and wrapped his arm around him. He was beaming as he introduced the two to their new partner. "This is Kento Nanami! Suit turned sorcerer."

"Please, don't ever call me that," Nanami deadpanned.

"Plenty jujutsu sorcerers are oddballs but since Kento here once worked for a corporation, he's got a good head on his shoulders. Oh, he's a First Grade Sorcerer, too."

Nanami adjusted his glasses. "I doubt anyone would appreciate an introduction like that."

Lucy looked at him oddly...more importantly, his glasses. How are they even staying on his face? she thought.

Meanwhile, with Itadori, Why do so many of these people wear glasses and stuff to hide their eyes?

"A company man?" Itadori repeated. "Why didn't you want to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer from the start?"

Nanami crossed his arms. "We should greet each other first," he suggested. He gave a small bow. "Nice to meet you, Itadori and Lucy."

Itadori gave a small bow back. "Oh - um - yes. Nice to meet you, too."

"Likewise," Lucy said.

Nanami placed his hand on his hip while looking at Itadori. "I went to your school, too, and there I learned one thing." Nanami got serious. "Jujutsu Sorcerers' suck!" Lucy raised her eyebrow at his statement. "Then I went to a typical company and learned something there, too." He got serious again. "That having to work for a living sucks!"

"Really?" Itadori paled.

"So if both sucked equally then I'll go with the one I like better. The fact is that that's the only reason why I came back."

Itadori and Gojo were both crowded in the corner. "That's dark," Itadori whispered to the white hair male.

Gojo nodded in agreement. "Right."

"That's understandable," Lucy commented, shocking both boys.

Nanami crossed his arms as he looked at Itadori and Lucy. "Now, you should understand that I'm not at all the same mindset as Gojo here. I do trust him and have great faith in his powers and abilities." Gojo struck a pose that made Lucy roll her eyes while Itadori looked tired of his sensei's ego getting bigger. "BUT I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM!"

"Huh?!" Gojo gasped.

Lucy looked at Gojo while pointing at Nanami. "Him, I like. He's less annoying than you."

Nanami looked at Lucy. "And Lucy, I am aware of your interdimensional situation so there's no need to hide things from me. But I do have to apologize for anything and everything Gojo might have done to you since you arrived."

Gojo took a step forward, looking very offended. "Don't say it like that. I've been a great tour guide." He wrapped his arm around Lucy. "Lulu and I are two peas in a pod, aren't we?"

"Someone's going to get shoved into a pod if he doesn't get his arm off me," Lucy threatened while looking at Gojo's arm.

Gojo brought Lucy closer to his chest and held her close. "See, we're getting along just great. She's practically in love with me. Ha, ha, ha, ha." Itadori took a step back as he noticed the annoying look Lucy sported that soon turned murderous. He nearly ducked in time for Lucy to punch Gojo in his chest before kicking him away from her. His body spun over Itadori as he let out a cartoonish yell. "Ahhhh."

Nanami raised his brow at the duo. Mostly surprised that Gojo didn't block her attack since he can block almost anything, "I'm also aware of the Higher-Ups wanting to execute you as well," he went back on topic. "I hate the way they do things but I still believe in rules and regulations. This conversation's dragging on. The point is...I don't recognize Itadori as a sorcerer and I can't decide if Lucy is either a threat or just some bystander. But even if Itadori is just a vessel for the time bomb we know as Sukuna and Lucy's choice of weapon is two blades, I'm hoping you two prove yourselves to be useful."

Gojo watched as Lucy took a step forward and stalked toward Nanami. He was ready to run over and grab the girl, who looked like she was about to murder the poor sucker. I mean, sorcerer.

Nanami towered over her but he hated to admit he wanted to take a step back once he saw her glare. "I couldn't care less if you think I'm useful," she began. "I only have one goal and that's to get home. I'm not here to prove myself to anyone, much less you. You might not annoy me as much as some people here but I don't give a Titan's ass if I got your respect."

Itadori paled as Lucy started walking back until she stood next to him. "I wish I could be like Lucy," he admitted. "I mean, all brave and not caring what others think. Kicking ass when I need to and be strong for everyone." His attention was now on Nanami. "Lately, I've been forced to realize how weak and useless I am. But I'll become strong. I have to get strong or I won't choose how I die." Gojo watched with a proud smile. "And I'm certain, I can win your respect. But you'll see in time."

Nanami's response surprised Lucy. "Go sell that to the Higher-Ups, not to me."

Itadori lost his balance. "Ugh, you're right."

"Because, frankly, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!"

》》》》

A/N: I'm sorry there's no smut. It's not that kind of book, but...I'll consider it for a later chapter depending if you guys really want to read it.

Now, here's a question: Who would be the bottom in Gojo and Lucy's relationship? I am curious what you all think.

And what do you think of Lucy and Nanami's first meeting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.1K 13
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] A book filled with boy...
9.6K 240 14
Essentially all of jujutsu kaisen but with some of my own ocs added to the story. I don't own Jujutsu Kaisen or the story line, but I do own all ocs...
5.9K 392 4
Welcome to an "Attack on Titan" x "Harry Potter" crossover, starring you! The Sorting Hat has placed you in Slytherin for this one, so if you're typ...
108K 2.2K 29
I met her when she was a girl who lack nutritions and so damn skinny,like really skinny.Her hair is so beautiful even when it's dirty and tangled.I t...