Ashes - Resident Evil 7 [Etha...

Por Yuuki241

You were sent on an undercover mission to infiltrate The Connections and gather whatever Intel you could get... Más

Character Info: (Y/N) Winters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 5

949 38 3
Por Yuuki241

You weren't sure how much time had passed since you have hidden away in the old house, hopefully, Zoe's mother didn't see you but that wasn't what you were currently hunched over about. No. You were currently holding your head as you tried your damn best to hold in your painful cries as you began to slightly remember why you were here and what you were doing ahead of time.

'It hurts...Ethan, it hurts so much!' You thought.

Falling to your knees you groaned a bit as the left side of your body leaned up on the wall for support, but when your ears picked up on some movement outside the room you were in, despite your struggles at first you managed to get yourself hidden away in a large closet and left the doors open a crack as you peeked through it.

Zoe's mother looked around for a moment before walking out and shutting the door behind her. Sighing you slowly removed yourself from the closet and carefully sneaked out of there leaving behind even more things of yours so Ethan could find them.

'Please be okay when we see each other again.' You thought.

                                                                **With Ethan**

Ethan sighed to himself then took the path he saw your video in and realized you were here just moments ago! Though...you were captured by Zoe's mother. However, he did trust you to escape from Zoe's mother so he had faith that he'd reunite with you soon enough.

Gathering whatever supplies he needed Ethan found himself at the Old House and first encountered was Zoe's mother who told him to stay the fuck out, then he ran into what were large insects which were a hassle to kill with them flying all around him, once they were finally dead and Ethan let himself have a shiver up his spine shaking it off he took in the sight before him...everything was still alike to the video you had left behind.

That same video he was grateful to watch despite the price it took to make did help Ethan as he remembered what was all hidden away but he knew that the Bakers here wouldn't make it as easy for him this time around so he didn't have much of his hopes up to get in and out with so much ease.

"In case something goes from bad to worse, expect things to be even harder to approach and think of a way to overcome it. When you find the answer you'll get through it no matter what."

Those were the words you told him when things got so bad a few years ago before your marriage to one another as you encouraged him so much in the past...though thinking about it now Ethan had a feeling you knew more about hardship than he was let on.

Nodding to himself Ethan pushed forwards in search of the place just in case you were nearby, opening a door he first noticed a message on the walls which he assumed were made with blood. They were much too dry for the message to be by you and when he read it his blood turned cold for a moment.

'She's upstairs. Don't go up.'

When he entered the room more, however, it was covered with bugs and hives, now he knew what Zoe meant about handling her mother...or well he had a feeling of what she could mean. Despite the gross bugs all around him, he managed to make it to the hallway where he remembered you had hidden from Zoe's mother and looked around seeing an Old House Map tucked away.

Grabbing it this gave him the areas where he could go and find more supplies or small things you've left behind and maybe see you finally in person. When he entered the room where was seen the video of that shadow statue Ethan searched high and low for it but this time it wasn't there all he found was a small picture of the two of you the day of the first date you left behind for him.

'Odd...she never leaves this behind, it's always on her...unless she's just been here! Oh, thank god she's nearby and okay.' Ethan thought sighing in relief.

With the knowledge that you were here and nearby it put his mind at ease, for the time being, he knew very soon the two of you would reunite and maybe just maybe he could get some information out of you as well as a plan to create together to get both of you out of here soon as the cure was found and made.

The more supplies Ethan found the more he was able to figure out a way to make his own 'homemade' flame thrower, this could be useful on those hives to give him better access to other rooms in order to find you that they could possibly be separating you two from each other by. He just hoped what he had for it was enough until he met up with you again.

Ethan had tested it out on one of them when the flamethrower was complete and it worked! Nodding at this Ethan knew this would work, so with that Ethan quickly made his way back and took care of the rest of the hives, when he took care of one of them he noticed what looked like a crawl space.

Going inside he noticed a door was before him, walking inside he came up to a room where the block for the shadow wall was there but when he grabbed it into his hand he heard a noise beside him where the fence was and noticed...it was you!

"Ethan? Oh, Ethan!" You muttered.
"No more bullshit, (Y/N). I want some answers." Ethan replied.
"I know. I know. You're right. And I always wanted to tell you but...I just didn't know how! I was scared that you wouldn't believe me! But now...now I can barely remember anything only small parts but the rest of my memories are just gone! I-I'm sure they'll return with time but please believe me! I never wanted this to turn out like this I swear!" You tried to explain.

Your eyes proved your word, Ethan frowned as he didn't like seeing you like this. His strong independent wife was in tears as her (E/C) eyes were filled with utter horror and sadness, raising his hand he placed his over yours as much as he could with the fence in between the two of you.

"Listen carefully okay? If we get separated again meet me in that Green House." You whispered.
"Green House? Why?" Ethan asked.
"Shh! They could be nearby!" You replied.

The two of you spoke with one another more trying to plan a way to get to each other's side, Ethan even slipped over the knife he had to you to use as a weapon since giving you a gun right now wouldn't work as there wasn't any room for it.

"Use this until we can meet up, it'll give you some protection," Ethan tells you.
"Thank you, dear. And I'm so sorry I can't remember anything yet..." You frowned slipping the knife in your belt.
"It's fine we'll figure it out as we go okay?" Ethan replied.

You just smiled and nodded your head, when Lucas appeared behind you grabbing you, you gave a surprised shout when you felt the guy's arms around you and grew a bit concerned about what would happen with you next.

"Daddy, right? Do you mind if I borrow mommy for a little bit? Well, don't just stand there--do something!" Lucas told Ethan as he dragged you away.
"Ethan!! help!!" You shouted as Lucas pulled you away with him and shut the door.
"Damnit!" Ethan cursed.

Just when he got you back these people take you away from him again, quickly heading back to where the shadow statue was at he placed it in and it took a moment to get the shape to match the picture, when it did the door opened and there was yet another small opening between the walls...however when he shuffled himself inside many bugs of difference began to roll down the walls all around him leaving him to shiver and swipe at himself when he got out.

"So gross.." Ethan mutters.

On the other side, he searched around finding more supplies for him to use but carefully looked around hoping to not see Zoe's mother at all. Considering he remembered this place as well he looked for the hole in the wooden floor and crawled through as he noticed a crank the same one in your video...if he grabbed this then he could get to other places and rooms to progress further in his search of the serum.

The hope to not run into Zoe's mother was still running strong as he removed himself from the crawl space he found the crank in, and after he used it to bring up an easier route out of here he continued with those thoughts. Though since luck wasn't on his side he did indeed run into Zoe's mother again when he went to go bring up the other bridge as she was looking for him.

Her horrifying laughter was heard behind him as he ran off to quickly get through a different way to sneak past her in hopes of not dealing with her just as of yet. In the end, though he did make it there and did indeed manage to get the second wooden bridge up from that area.

There he found the Crow Key that he knew he could use on that Crow Door he saw just a few steps up where he came from, with one gun out and the key in the other he carefully made his way back knowing that since he brought that wooden bridge up he'd had no choice but to encounter Zoe's mother there since he had previously read what that letter nailed up on the wall was like.

'Whatever is there she seems very protective of it...' Ethan thought.

And protective she was, cause when Ethan soon arrived she confronted him about his arrival.

"I told you to stay out of here!" Marguerite shouted.
"Give me my wife back!!" Ethan shouted back.
"She's ours now fool!" Marguerite laughed as she pushed Ethan back.

The push was so strong that when he slammed into the floor it broke under the weight of his landing and just when he managed to hold onto a broken piece of wood it too snapped under his weight and he landed down on the ground below where a huge hole appeared swallowing him in.

"Alright, you little cocksucker, let's get down to business," Marguerite told him.

A brief battle between the two of them happened with her sending a swarm of bugs his way and Ethan just firing shot after shot along with burning the dead. That seemed to work more as he then decided to solely use his flamethrower against her which proved to be effective as she groaned in pain a few times then began to fall over into the hole.

Not wanting to be here when she got up Ethan grabbed the fallen crank and quickly did his best to climb up the ladder that was there, but it was only when he turned around did he see nothing but black liquid there. Blinking he was both shocked and grossed out by this.

"What in the...?" Ethan whispered.

Ethan knew he didn't have time to stick around and find out what was happening he had to get out and away from his place but first he needed that cure in order for any of you to escape out of here alive and safe.

Now able to use the Crow Key he now could open this door, walking inside once it was unlocked the Codex on his wrist beeped as it informed him that whatever he found was something important or at least to what the thing said, but inside it looked so grim that he wasn't even sure this was what they really needed.

When he opened the box he noticed there were also some notes to it, D-series arm and head...what wait?! What was this bullshit? However not long after the phone rang and Ethan already knew it was Zoe on the other end.

"Well? Did you find the serum?" Zoe asked.
"I just got done dealing with your mom and her fucking bugs. Wish you could've warned me." Ethan replied first.
"Sorry about that. What about the serum?" Zoe laughed a bit but got serious again.
"Haven't found any, but I did find out what we need to make one. A D-series head and an arm. This can't be right..." Ethan explained still confused a bit.
"A head? I think I have that around here somewhere. (Y/N) had it on her when we first encountered each other before this went down here." Zoe replied.
"You do? Wait she had it?" Ethan asked.
"I don't know about the arm, though. Have you searched the whole house?" Zoe asked.
"No, not yet. I still need to check the second floor here." Ethan explained.
"Alright, check it out. Meet me at the trailer when you find it. Oh and don't worry about (Y/N) she'll escape my brother soon enough." Zoe tells him.

After that, she hung up, for a bit Ethan stared at the phone as the dial tone ran through faintly. So Zoe must've caught Lucas dragging you away somewhere huh? Sighing he hung up the phone and allowed himself to lean on the small cabinet as he closed his eyes.

'You better be there, (Y/N).' Ethan thought.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.5K 386 21
Karl Heisenberg × Reader Y/n was kidnapped by mother Miranda and was brought to the village. After not having any use with y/n, she disposed her on t...
34.9K 823 20
knowing you wouldn't be able to survive by yourself you reluctantly join Ethan Winters on his search to find his daughter, and who would've known tha...
136K 4.8K 20
[ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] "There is no baby here," she narrowed her eyes, "Ethan Winters." 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, a woman's life is turned upside down because o...
46.8K 1.4K 14
It's been 7 years since you walked away from the love of your life. What happens when you run into him, but there's also another person he didn't exp...