๐๐”๐‘๐๐‹๐„ | Bakugou x Read...

By moonrelated

She was the calm to his storm, and he was the wind to her sail. His aura was red, and hers was blue. Together... More

PROLOGUE.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
10k Special!
twenty one.
twenty two (part one).
twenty two (part two).
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
50k Special!
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty one.

thirty six.

12.2K 373 195
By moonrelated

"Reira was just staring at him with a smile on her face."

Recap: Y/n and Michiko just got back from Cuba, but a slight explosion and some villains caused them to run into their... situationships. What will their first interaction look like?

THIRD POV

"So... you're... Reira! Nice to finally meet you," Y/n shyly giggled, reaching out and shaking the upcoming hero's hand that was filled with dirt.

Reira reluctantly gave her hand for Y/n, but hid her unenthusiasm quickly. Not quick enough for Bakugou to not catch it though.

"And, um, hey Kat!" she said in the same tone, slowly but surely opening her arms for her boyfriend to indulge himself in. Just as he was about to smother his girlfriend in a giant hug, a group of reporters quickly surrounded the group, separating the two girls from the two heroes.

"You two! Who are you?"

"How did you stop those two villains so quickly?"

"Hey! They're the new hot hero couple that we've been lately!"

"No way! Is that why they're so coordinated?"

As Y/n began to stop fidgeting in the crowd, she stopped and actually began to listen to some of the things these reporters were chanting out.

"Hey! They're the new hot hero couple that we've been lately!"

She cringed at the thought. All she wanted to do at that moment was get the hell out of there and back into the safety of her own hotel room. She pushed and shoved her way through the group of reporters, shortening her breaths as she did so, and finally got out of the mini stampede.

Lucky for her, Michiko was already out, looking for the girl. Once she spotted her, the two quickly departed away from the reporters surrounding Reira and Bakugou, and just stared at them in disbelief.

The two stood there in silence, watching and hearing all these questions get thrown at the heroes, but didn't bother to say a word. Until, Y/n finally spoke up.

"Hey, Mich, do you actually think that, they have good... chemistry?" She mumbled out, almost cringing at the fact that she could even say such words.

However, what shocked her even more was the troubled look that was pasted on Michiko's face. It was one of doubt, pity and sadness.

"I don't know, Y/n... I just don't know."

.•° ✿ °•.

"So... How's you guys'-"

"How long have you been back for?" Reira rudely interrupted Y/n.

The four, which was an unlikely group, especially with the recent events that had been going on during their break and internships, decided that it would be best to catch up over some hot ramen at the local ramen bar in Musutafu.

"Reira, don't interrupt her when she's speaking," Bakugou firmly muttered, subtly defending his girlfriend.

Y/n was pleased to see her boyfriend do such a kind gesture, but she also noticed how he addressed her by her first name, and not "idiot" or dumbass"...

Huh, maybe she was just overthinking it.

"Sorry, Y/n. You were saying?" Reira sarcastically said, causing Bakugou to shoot her a look to which she made a face back at him. Y/n watched their interaction from across the table.

She was sitting next to Michiko, who was busy on her phone. She tend to do that whenever she wanted to escape awkward situations, or just didn't want to talk at all. This left Y/n in a sticky situation; one which forced her to interact with the two heroes sitting in front of her.

She quickly gathered her thoughts and repeated the question.

Before Bakugou could have a chance to reply, however, Reira quickly included her input.

"Well, it's quite fun so far. Katsuki and I have been getting really close. Our coordination on the battle feild is what makes it perfect though! Our quirks are much more compatible than ever. Mine is called Implosion- it basically lets me destroy or prevent destruction by compressing things if I concentrate hard enough. We're even working on a special move together-"

"Reira!"

That was the first word Michiko said the entire evening.

Best friends are special. They can always sense what emotion the other was feeling. In that moment, Michiko could feel Y/n burn with jealousy.

"Why didn't you come to Mykonos with me?"

She obviously knew the answer, she just needed to stir the conversation away from Reira and Bakugou and make Reira feel uncomfortable. Which luckily worked.

"I was doing the internship. I couldn't just give that up," she replied quietly.

The four decided it was best to just finish their ramen and head their separate ways. Throughout the entire meeting, Bakugou had not spoken a word to Y/n yet.

And she was feeling nervous.

She remembered the last time he ignored her and wished this wouldn't be a repeat of the past.

.•° ✿ °•.

"And on today's special interview, we have two new upcoming pro heroes, Miss Reira and Dynamight here to join us today!" The TV blared through the screen.

Michiko and Y/n were sitting on their beds, eyes glued to the channel. Reira had been able to inform the two about the interview they were going to do tonight, so of course the two tuned in.

"Thank you for having us Mae," Reira giggled, flashing a bright smile into the camera as Bakugou stared at the host with a poker face.

"So, first question, how did you two meet?"

Reira answered this one. "I was running late for the internship, and Best Jeanist just put us together as partners. The rest is history!"

Mae, the host, and the audience chuckled, however Y/n rolled her eyes.

"This next question is for Dynamight. So, as you have had some, funny, press interactions before might I say..." causing the audience to laugh once more, "You've made it clear that you have shown self growth and improvement by having a hero partner to help where you could be weak in. What can you say about this?"

Bakugou smirked confidently. "First, I'm not weak," he started, causing the audience to slightly groan and Mae to roll her eyes jokingly.

"But, it's true. If it weren't for Reira, I don't think I would have noticed my weaknesses as far as battle. I always went head first, not even worrying about my surroundings. With her there, I can destroy as many things as I want without paying for damages," he finished, making the audience laugh and clap for him.

Reira was just staring at him with a smile on her face.

However, back on the viewers side...

Y/n watched with a crushed look on her face.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I honestly am so sorry I left for so long LOL... I'm not as huuuge of a Bakugou simp anymore so I lowkey lost motivation to write, but I will still finish this book guys, even if it takes me a bit of time! I owe you smut, remember? And if I'm not wrong, two chapters of it? Luckily, now that I've found my motivation, I will continue updating whenever I have the time to do so. Also, being in a school sport is so not fun....

But I promise, I won't be a stranger anymore.

Please be sure to vote and comment, I appreciate it so very much! (Also gives me motivation to continue writing hahah :))

As always,

Stay safe lovelies!

-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 104 10
(Shota Aizawa x Mermaid! Reader x Hizashi Yamada) Poly! -BOOK THREE of the Lush Life series! โ€ข One second, two seconds and the world had gone silent...
4.5K 53 14
After traveling dimensions through a strange portal, Class 1-A of U.A High (and their teacher, Shota Aizawa) ended up in Paris .. and without their q...
47.1K 1.6K 13
แถœแต’โฟแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ "๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž? ๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž?" ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—๐—...
18.6K 514 29
"Katsuki, the moon is pretty, isn't it?" "Yeah, it fucking is" -๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š‘๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š˜๐š› ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š, ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š๏ฟฝ...