An Unexpected Engagement

Par colacejohansson

Natasha Romanoff has a huge crush on CEO Steve and decides that the company's Christmas party is the perfect... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
+ bonus 📲
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Quarantine Diary of Natasha Romanoff-Rogers
Chapter 80
Capítulo 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Capítulo 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 31

425 26 15
Par colacejohansson

Today is definitely not my lucky day.

First the DR that ended in an argument and now I'm forced to keep smiling as I watch my fiancé's ex strolling through a party she shouldn't be at.

'What is she doing here?' I whisper to Steve.

- I have no idea.

Hope comes to my side and touches my arm with an alarmed expression.

“I told Mom it wouldn't be good to invite the Carters, but Mom said it wouldn't be okay not to invite them since all their old friends are here today. Sorry, Nat.

Right. She was right. Sharon Carter and her gang were part of the Rogers family long before I came along. And today was their party, I couldn't demand that Sharon Carter be kicked out (preferably kicked, or with the dogs barking behind her).

“Fine, I don't mind,” I lie blatantly and Steve raises an eyebrow at me. - Really!

"Oh, look who's here!" Nancy, isn't it? I turn to hear Sharon's disdainful voice and there she is, her smile full of perfect teeth, sizing me up with an arrogant expression.

Cow!

“It's Natasha,” Steve corrects. "How are you, Sharon?"

- I'm great and you? Her gaze suddenly locks onto my hand on Steve's arm. Good thing I got my nails done. "Where's the ring? Finished?"

Oh shit. I knew I was forgetting something. The thing is, since I had to lie to everyone in the office, I hid the
ring in my jewelry box and I didn't remember to bring it.

“I took him in for a little adjustment.” Steve lies for me and Sharon's happy smile fades a little.

“So, as you can see, we're more engaged than ever. I cling my arms to Steve more. “Now, if you'll excuse us, Steve and I have to roam around, maybe have sex in some empty room. Have a good time! "And I pull him away from that self-serving snake before it can try to pounce."

"Are we going to have sex in some empty room?" Steve speculates, amused.

- No! But she will think so!

"Is that how you're not caring about Sharon?"

I turn to him.

"Does she tell me how she would feel if she arrived at my parents' house and saw one of my exes there, having dinner with them?"

Steve frowns.

— Well, it hurts, doesn't it? So, what would you do?

“I would be pissed. And he would feel sorry for the poor thing who had to eat his mother's cooking.

I try to stop my laughter, but I can't.

“That's not the point…” Before I can finish, he cups my face and kisses me.

“Forget Sharon. She's only here because her parents were invited.

"It's just weird to think she'll always be around when we come!" I express my greatest fear.

“I'm going to talk to my parents, okay? satisfied?

"Are we negotiating concessions again?" — I touch your tie. “I still haven't forgotten that I'm mad at you.

He holds my hand and kisses the palm.

“We can have a truce. Just for today? And come back to the subject later?

- After when? “He better not think he's going to wind me up like he always tries to do. I do not intend to let this matter pass.

“After the party, okay?

I sigh heavily.

- All right.

"So can we put the idea of ​​having sex in an empty room into practice?"

- I'll think about your case…

"There are the newlyweds of the year!" A man's voice interrupts us and I turn to see a guy wearing shabby jeans and a T-shirt who's also seen his best days approaching. He's handsome as hell, I must say, even with his wavy brown hair in dire need of a cut and a stubble.

“Natasha, this is Henry.” Steve introduces us and the man smiles. Wow! “Henry, this is my fiancee, Natasha Romanoff!

“Nice to meet you, Natasha. He hugs me unceremoniously.

— Yeah… it's my pleasure, I think… — I stammer a little bewildered and he laughs.

"So you're the crazy one who agreed to marry this workaholic?" Henry takes a glass of champagne as the waiter passes by.

“Agreed to marry.”

Suddenly, that expression makes me a little dizzy.

Okay, I had agreed to be Steve's fiancée, but I forgot that an engagement meant that, in the end, there would be a wedding.

“Hey, take it easy, Henry,” Steve replies, amused, picking up two glasses and passing one to me. “Me and Natasha just got engaged, we're not thinking about the next stage yet.

- No? Earlier Hope was showing me pictures of some castles where the ceremony could be.

What? I look at Steve, startled.

'And your sister-in-law… Florence is her name, isn't it?' She asked me if I was going to get a haircut because it would be inconceivable for me to stand at the altar like
godfather looking like a “caveman”… I think that's the expression he used… Dude, don't you have any beer? "He makes a face at the
champagne in your hand.

'You can go to the pub in town if you like.' – Steve laughs. "And you had to come dressed like a beggar at my parents' party?"

“I forgot my tuxedo. He shrugs. "And we could actually go to a pub, it's been a while since..."

- Wait, come backOn to the subject of the wedding—I interrupt him, very interested in the fact that Steve's family seemed to be organizing a ceremony without us even knowing. 'We're not getting married now, they shouldn't be making plans or whatever!'

“Calm down, Nat.” Steve touches my arm. “They're just speculating.

"Then why did your mother ask if Durhan was available?" Henry says.

— What is Durhan? I ask, confused.

“There you are! - Maggie approaches with a middle-aged couple. “Natasha, honey, I want you to meet Peter and Charlotte Bradshaw!

“Oh, we can finally meet Steve's fiancée,” the woman says, trying for what I imagine is a smile, but her face has so much botox that it's hard. "You are so beautiful, dear!" Congratulations, Steve!

“I told you she was beautiful. Maggie smiles. — Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to leave you two to talk… — She walks away and that Charlotte woman continues.

"So, have you set the date yet?"

“Yeah, a spring wedding would be great,” Peter says and they both stare at Steve and me, waiting for an answer.

Behind them, Henry is chuckling with a “didn’t I tell you?” expression. before walking away, probably to look for beer.

“Oh yeah, we all want to know. — An elderly lady approaches and behind her about three more people. 'I think it's too late for spring, don't you?'

"Of course not, just hire the best ceremonialists!" another says. — In fact, I can name a few. When my daughter Ariel got married last year…

'I heard the ceremony would be in France!' “Another man approaches and it looks like there are a lot of people around us now speculating.

'Wouldn't it be in Durhan?'

— And the dress? I know everyone is using the same model as Kate, but I think…

“Hope said it would be a Vera Wang…

“No, no, I think it was Elie Saab.

— And the Buffet? Please don't hire the same as Hope's wedding, those shrimp were terrible...

— And the honeymoon, where will it be?

My God, what was that?

I suddenly feel like I'm surrounded by the undead trying to rip my brains out. Or some information about the wedding.

“Gentlemen, please.” Steve regains his voice before I do. “No, we still don't have anything scheduled. In fact, the wedding can take a long time.

“Steve, we need you! Hope appears and grabs Steve's arm. 'The speeches will be coming soon and we need to prepare!' Excuse me, gentlemen! She smiles and looks at me. "Natasha, are you going to be okay without Steve for a little bit?" From what I've seen, he's already hooked up with everyone!
Come on, Steve!

Steve shoots me an apologetic look.

- I'll be back soon.

He walks away and leaves me alone, given over to the matchmaking zombies.

This Charlotte laughs, as do the others.

'Oh, the men! Honey, don't wait too long to start the preparations, especially if you want a spring wedding...

"But I..." I mumble, lost.

"And is the dress going to be Elie Saab or Vera Wang anyway?" - a blonde girl insists and I sigh.

Oh God, I think there's only one way I can get away.

I crack a smile.

“Actually, it's going to be a Valentino,” I lie proudly and all eyes widen.

"Wow, has it been ordered yet?" someone asks.

- Of course yes. It's already being made and it's fabulous!

"Will it look like Kim Kardashian's?"

"Prettier, for sure!" - I smile.

"So you already know where the ceremony is going to be?" Some castle?

— We are studying some possibilities, visiting some castles yes, but we still don't have anything closed. In fact…” I pause to heighten the suspense. “It's still kind of a secret, but we're thinking of something more informal… in the Bahamas.

Everyone exclaims in ecstasy.

— Yes, at sunset. On the beach. Or maybe in Barbados, maybe Rihanna can lend us her house.

"Do you know Rihanna?"

— No, but we can try! I also thought of Clooney's house in Italy — complete my delusion.

"Wow, I'm sure it's going to be beautiful." And do you already have a date?

“Not yet, but they'll receive their invitations in time. Do not worry! — I blink and everyone laughs.

"Look, the speeches are about to begin!" — someone alerts and we all turn to a small stage where Sean, Steve and Hope are positioned.

“Thanks everyone for coming,” Hope announces. — I was chosen to say a few words to honor our parents. - She starts talking emotional and everyone laughs and applauds at the right time. It's really pretty.

At the end, they come down from the stage, going to hug their parents and, to our surprise, Sharon Carter takes the microphone.

“Hello, I'd like to say a few words too.

What?

The girl smiles at the audience.

“I've been going to the Rogers' house since I was a kid and our families are very friendly. It's always been like my home here and there was a time when I thought it really would be. Her lip trembles. Oh, do me a favor! “As you know, I dated Steve Rogers for years and they were the best years of our lives.

Oh, already chega, huh?

“And I've always been treated like a daughter, and even after we broke up…” She pauses dramatically, biting her lip. “I still consider them my parents. Thank you for everything. I hope they still consider me a daughter too…” She sobs. "I'm sorry, I'm really excited...

Everyone seems touched with her emotion.

Maggie Rogers even wipes away a tear.

“Ugh,” I huff out loud, and suddenly all eyes are on me.

Oh shit!

Sharon's eyes find me.

"Oh, do you want to say something too?" - She mocks.

I clear my throat.

- Yes I would like. - She'll see!

I walk resolutely to the stage, ignoring Steve's terrified look as she passes him and his family.

Sharon is staring at me in surprise as she snatches her handheld mic.

I turn to the curious audience.

“Hi, some of you don't know me, I'm Natasha Romanoff, Steve's fiancée,” I add, looking at Sharon. — The current woman in life
his! Anyway…” I turn to the guests again with a smile. “I also wanted to say a few words. “Oh God, what was I going to say? Maggie and Alfred stare at me waiting. In fact, they look a little confused. — I've only known Maggie and Alfred for a short time, but I already admire them a lot, after all, they're my fiancé's parents, and well, look at him. It has to be a very inspired couple to make a man like this! If you understand me. - Everyone laughs and I think Maggie blushed as Steve crosses his arms in front of his chest with a look between amused and curious. "Anyway, I wish I had a marriage as happy as yours." And I don't know if my children will be as beautiful as yours, but I will certainly love to make them with yours.
son!

Steve hides his face in his hands and now Maggie looks even redder, while Alfred doesn't know whether to laugh or blush either.

Oh shit! This isn't going very well.

“Okay, I've said your words… witty,” Sharon darts, reaching for the microphone. — I think I've already made everyone laugh, now I want to continue to tell you about the wonderful and emotional experiences I had with the Rogers...

“No, I have something else to say. — I refuse to give the microphone to the snake to continue its show. I look back at the guests. “Well, I also have something exciting to say. “Everyone waits on the curious side. “I wanted to congratulate Maggie and Alfred on their grandson on the way.
Congratulations, grannies!

Aha! Take this!

Everyone would cry now at this news.

And the room rises in applause, except for the Rogers family, who look from one to the other in confusion.

“What the hell are you saying? I hear Steve talk as he approaches me.

"Natasha, I wasn't supposed to tell you!" “Florence is also approaching. 'For God's sake, fix this, no one can know!'

'Who's pregnant?' Sean asks.

“Yes, honey, who's pregnant? – Alfred asks and everyone goes silent, looking at me for more information.

Florence just needs to start crying, while she makes a gesture with her finger on her throat that can either be "I'm going to cut your jugular" or "shut up, you demented".

I look at the curious audience and smile.

“Well, yeah, who's pregnant? I! I'm Pregnant! — quick announcement. "Anyway, thank you, see you later!" “I put the mic down just in time, before Steve rips me off the stage.

Now he's going to kill me.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

32.5K 3.2K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
15K 228 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
19.4K 725 19
Tongkrongan bukan sembarang tongkrongan. Tongkrongan kami bukan kumpulan anak berandal, tapi anak-anak yang insyaallah, gemar beramal. [action, horo...
226K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.