My Happy Place, ㅤ ㅤ Lee Cheon...

By dttocre

you are my happy place ㅤlee cheong-san x fem!oc. ㅤextended summary inside. ㅤstatus ,, ( complete. ) More

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄.
───── EPIGRAPH.
ㅤㅤㅤ002ㅤclamoring scampering & banging.
ㅤㅤㅤ003ㅤtrain to busan.
ㅤㅤㅤ004ㅤlosing a friend.
ㅤㅤㅤ005ㅤto do this alone.
ㅤㅤㅤ006ㅤdistrust brews.
ㅤㅤㅤ007ㅤbad thoughts creeping in.
ㅤㅤㅤ008ㅤpromises were made.
ㅤㅤㅤ009ㅤlove is blind.
ㅤㅤㅤ010ㅤselfish desires.
ㅤㅤㅤ011ㅤsome time alone.
ㅤㅤㅤ012ㅤreuniting with friends.
ㅤㅤㅤ013ㅤdon't care anymore.
ㅤㅤㅤ014ㅤrunning from the past.
ㅤㅤㅤ015ㅤstab wounds & confessions.
ㅤㅤㅤ016ㅤmeeting old enemies.
ㅤㅤㅤ017ㅤlittle hope gone.
ㅤㅤㅤ018ㅤmaking a new plan.
ㅤㅤㅤ019ㅤmeeting a new ally.
ㅤㅤㅤ020ㅤyour happy place.
ㅤㅤㅤ021ㅤdoomed to bad luck.
ㅤㅤㅤ022ㅤan eye for an eye.
───── EPILOGUE.

ㅤㅤㅤ001ㅤjust another day.

11.5K 386 169
By dttocre

two suns, different
universe even if it
splits multiple times
we would still
meet, i'm confident

parallel ( vixx. )

chapter one.
just another day.

"Hey, gopher. Let's get some chicken." Yijae made out Onjo's voice, though she couldn't see her because of the glaring rays of the sun. Soyang had been pulling her along, grasping one hand while the other was shielded Yijae's eyes. "But we're not open yet─"

"Hello friends!" Soyang jumped in between the four friends. "Soyang-ah!" Isak exclaimed engulfing her friend, Yijae balanced herself, smiling at Cheong-san and Gyeong-su. "Are we having chicken!" Soyang shrieked in excitement.

"Stop shouting!" Yijae shrieked back, "We're not open yet!" Cheong-san retaliated ── Yijae flinched for just a second, "Sure you are. Your mom says she's testing out a new recipe today." Onjo retorted, "I got a message too." Yijae joined in, side eying Cheong-san who seemed the most lost at this revelation.

"You're coming, right?" Onjo pointed her question to Gyeong-su, "Of course!" He returned in affirmation. It seemed everyone was on the same page except Cheong-san. "Are you going too?" Cheong-san asked Isak, she replied with a yes ── "I mean your mom told Onjo to bring her friends."

"So is this a double date?" Gyeong-su asked in excitement, "What the hell? Who's Soyang and Yijae's date then." Isak sneered, "We're each others date." Soyang exclaimed again, bursting with energy, Yijae just smiled in submission. Isak, Onjo and Soyang walked away arms linked.

Yijae handed Gyeong-su chapstick, "What for?" He asked a little puzzled. "For your lips."

"Thank you, auntie!" Applaud and cheers erupted from the small group of friends. "Thank you." Soyang chimed, followed by Onjo and Gyeong-su. "Why'd you bring out so much?" Cheong-san asked ── bemused. "Because Onjo eats a lot." His mother answered back, "I don't eat a lot." Onjo defended herself, "I just eat well."

"Oh, yes, sure. That's what I like to hear." The mother prompted the group to start eating. "Eat up, Gyeong-su. Soyang you too. You too Asak" She encouraged putting extra chicken on Soyang's.

"It's Isak, not Asak." She smiled, correcting the older woman. "Oh okay, did you change your name─ Yijae why aren't you eating." Cheong-san's eyes turned to her, adding a few chicken drumsticks to her plate. Yijae just blushed, left bewildered. "Mom if you wanna change names, you should start with the restaurant." Cheong-san complained, "Why are you using my name?"

"I named it Cheong-san Chicken way before you were born." His mother replied with her head up, "Exactly you named me after the restaurant." Cheong-san whined, receiving a knee-jab from Gyeong-su. "I really like it. Sounds like a tradition." He cheered on, the girls agreeing leaving Cheong-san to sulk alone.

"Look, so this is a new recipe we just came up with, this one is just a little spicy and this one's really hot. What do you think? You can be totally honest with me." Everyone's gaze lingered from one face to another, Soyang spoke up first, "It's heavenly, auntie!" She put up a thumbs up.

"It's super crazy mad good." Gyeong-su praised the chicken in his hand, "It's delicious." He looked up to Cheong-san's mom, the older woman smiled. "Ma'am if you ever need a delivery boy, I'll work for cheap." Gyeong-su spoke with sparkle in his eyes, "You guys need to study." Cheong-san's mother laughed.

"Onjo, is it too hot?" She looked at Onjo expectantly, "It's salty." The woman's smile fell, "How about this one? Is it spicy?" She asked again, "No, it's salty." The mother immediately rushed to the kitchen to relay the information to her husband.

"Auntie, make the spicy one a little spicier and─" Yijae took a bite of the hot chicken, "Make the hot one, a little sweeter and a little spicy as well." His mother turned again, relaying more of the information, glancing thankfully at Yijae.

The other spoke amongst themselves, Cheong-san picked up the half empty Coke bottle and poured all of it for Onjo, Gyeong-su slid his cup near him but till the very end, he was ignored. Cheong-san opened another bottle and poured some for Yijae, "Here." He smiled at her.

"Did you hear about our science teacher?" Isak excitedly brought up the gossip, "What about him?" Cheong-san asked interestedly. "Well he smells like rotting corpse, Yijae gasped and Soyang rolled her eyes. "That's just a rumour Nayeon started." Soyang claimed, "It's true." Onjo argued on ── "He was absent after his son went missing. But then he came into class, she said he smelled like corpse." Onjo concluded, looking at everyone's reaction.

"How does she know what a corpse smells like? Has she smelled one before." Cheong-san counters, "I swear she know every other smell except that one." Onjo countered, "Since she's never smelled it before, it has to be a rotting corpse."

"Well maybe they found his son's body or something, maybe dead and that's where he got the scent from. I wouldn't be surprised if his bullies killed him, they're brutal. I never want to fight Gwi-nam." Yijae shuddered, which also made Soyang shudder. "I completely agree." Soyang nodded.

"I feel really bad for Mr. Lee." To that everyone agreed, "Remember last week when he just left class." Onjo reminisced, the group thought. "They say he was a genius" Isak added, "Lots of geniuses go crazy." Onjo tagged on, looking at her plate.

"Well atleast you won't have to worry about going crazy." Cheong-san laughed on, Yijae snorted. "That's mean." Yijae snickered, gulping down some of her soda, "Does that mean Yijae will go insane." Soyang whimpered, everyone laughed along.

"Oh by the way, I hope you didn't forget starting day after tomorrow we all meet at my house for group studies." She reminded everyone, "Tell Suhyeok also." She looked at Cheong-san, "Yes ma'am." Everyone nodded along.

"It's because of the great Myo Yijae that we have gotten through high school till this point, please keep blessing us oh great god and bestow us with knowledge." Gyeong-su spoke with a fancy accent, all of them continued to laugh.

"Wisdom my ass."

Isak, Soyang and Gyeong-su ran as fast as they could to reach home, Cheong-san trailing behind and Onjo further away from them. But Yijae took her time, she observed each and everyone one of her friend. Bags in hand, sprinting home ── a dull moment that Yijae would cherish.

"Cheong-san hold on." Onjo stopped him, "Why? We're late, and I have a music test." Cheong-san wanted to hurry, Yijae stopped as well. "I have something to ask?" She shyly admitted, "What?"

"Nothing." She denied, "Say it." Cheong-san stopped Onjo, Onjo opened her hair, tucking one side of her hair behind her ear, while leaving the other ── then tucking both side behind her ear. "Which one is better?" She asked, "Like this." Yijae replicated her hair to look like the first look, tucking only one side of her hair.

"You look better like this." Yijae commented, straightening a few stray strands. Cheong-san stared at the two girls, a little lost, a little dazed. "Thank you Yijae-ah, you're useless." Onjo meant the last part towards Cheong-san.

Onjo went ahead, leaving Cheong-san alone in the company of Yijae. "Yijae─" Yijae looked intently at Cheong-san, smiling and eyes waiting. "Nothing." He walked ahead, saying nothing and just walking.

In this sense, Cheong-san considered himself a coward ── why was it always so difficult to say something, why couldn't he just say something, anything. Then again, he considered himself a coward in every sense. "Good night!" Yijae bid Cheong-san goodbye, he didn't realise he had reached home.

"Oh goodbye─ wait─" He stopped her, she was just typing in her door code. She turned to him, "Your hair─"

She came closer, "Your hair tie fell, here." He handed the pink band to her, "Oh thank you." Yijae tried to mask her disappointment, "Good night." She said again, "Yeah, good night." He uttered before entering her door ── on cue Yijae's door also flung open.

"Yijae you're home." Her grandmother smiled up to her granddaughter, "Yes, grandma I'm home." The girl entered in, grasping on to the pink tie a little too harshly. The ringing of the landline broke her train of thought, "Who's that?" She neared the phone to pick it up but her meek grandmother was faster, she picked it up only to drop it back.

"Prank call been coming since you left, ignore it. Why don't you go and do your skin─ face care, I'll heat up some milk in the meantime, since you've already had dinner." Yijae nodded and walked to the bathroom, entering in and she tied her hair, with the hair tie Cheong-san gave her. She smiled and shook her head, I think too much.

She immediately got to her routine, washing her face and taking just some face wash before cleaning her face, rubbing it in─ not leaving a single region. She waited a few seconds before washing it off. Putting away her face wash, she got out her creams. Applying and passaging her face gently, tapping down on her face.

Finally when she was satisfied, she exited the bathroom. "Here." Her grandmother handed her some milk, the girl sat down by the table. The phone rang again, both their eyes landed on it.

But this time, Yijae was faster ── "Hello?" "Yijae─ It's your father, I need your─"

"Prank call indeed." She smiled, I don't have a dad. She sat back down, "Did you take your medicine?" She asked her grandmother, "Not yet─"

"Grandma! You shouldn't do this." The girl whined, her grandmother staring on with a smile and a guilty expression.

She got out her grandmother's medicine, "You have one of those fancy quizzes coming up soon don't you?" Her grandmother inquired, the old woman, In Sookja, had been taking care of the girl ever since she was born ── it seemed that the daughter the woman had raised up so well, was a terrible mother.

"I do." The girl nodded, "I should get you a gift for you when you win." The frail woman wiggled her eyebrows as she swallowed her pills. "These medicines, I don't need them." She complained, "You're not a doctor are you?" Yijae countered back. "No, but I am not old either. I'm just fifty-nine." The woman turned up her nose, "And yet you have joint pain, goodbye not so old lady." The girl smiled, and the woman laughed. "Goodnight my butterfly!" The woman stared at her granddaughter lovingly.

Yijae closed the door and made her way to her own room, slowly getting in bed and laying down slowly ── tired from just another day in her seemingly boring life, but that's what she preferred, a boring life than one filled with pain.

Good night Yijae, sleep tight.

[ author's note: hello guys ✌️✌️ so anyways first chapter woo hoo please vote on the chapter if you liked it and yeah im so excited about this book ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.1K 18
- in which a certain moral filled girl and her classmates gets caught in a middle of a war against... zombies. ©Lee Jae-kyoo, Kim Nam-su 2022
348K 15.6K 39
❝ when we get out of here and we're safe and away from this mess, let me take you on a date. ❞ ❝ is that a question or a statement? ❞ ❝ statement. ❞ ...
1.5M 78.6K 51
"ya... a whole horde of zombies versus one y/n? this is going to be fun!" [complete!] [wu-jinxreader] [variousxreader] [started: 31/01/22] [extended...
12.5K 218 14
this is an all of us are dead x reader fan fiction :)) the main love interest is Cheong-san!! "seriously..a zombie apocalypse? great" y/n sighs...