Kamen Rider Zi-O X High schoo...

By RisingHopper01

Y/N has moved to Kuoh Town with his uncle to start his new life at Kuoh Academy. Y/N has a strange dream of b... More

Y/N L/N (Zi-O)
Harem (Updated)
Tale Of Ohma Zi-O
New School, New Beginnings
Kamen Rider! Devil! Best Match?
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore!
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2
Haunting Moving Day! A Friendly Ghost Needs Help?
I Choose You To Be My Master! Oni And Devil Together At Last
A Greeedy Arranged Marriage
Time Traveling Training Camp
Mirror's Takeover
Hope is lost
The Power Of The Destroyer Will Extinguish The Flames!
Normal Devil Days (Season 1 Special)
Oppai Chimera (OVA 1)
The Mummy Who Loves Oppai (OVA 2)
Season 2: A Magical New Start! It's Showtime!
A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!
A Kamen Rider Joins The Church? I Become King But At A Cost
The Start Of A New Decisive Battle
We Will Answer The Cries Of The Innocent
Nexus Time! The Connection To The Full Power Of A Rider!
 Scorching Heat! Bathing Suits! Space! The Three Greatest Things Of Summer!
Open House....Open House....Open House!
The Time Stopping Vampire!
Building Up To The Leader's Summit!
 Unexpected  Visitors
Season 2 Finale: I Am The King!
The Underwear Stealing Virus! (Season 2  Special)
TeenFic.net
Season 3: I Walk The Path Of The King! Let's Start This With God Speed!
Inheriting A Legendary Generation!
The Return Of God! Orange You Glad To See Me?
The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon)
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon) Ending
You'll Be The Hand To Reach Out For Others
The Great Ancestor! (Side Story canon)
The First Of Our Generation
Beating A Time Traveled High Sorce! (Mid Season 3 Special Canon)
Currently writing but had to show this
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 2
A Glimpse Of The Grand Time
A Special Rider Christmas!
Our Soft Boiled Time Together
Season 3 Finale: The Mother Oni
Season 3 Special

Three Powers Become One! I'll Become Stronger Than A God!

5.5K 82 144
By RisingHopper01

Y/N is eating breakfast with everyone.

Rias: "Mom and Dad are doing better. All thanks to Asia." Asia blushes and holds her cheeks.

Asia: "N-No I just did what I would of done."

Issei: "That's are Asia always humble." Issei pats Asia's head.

Y/N: "What about Koneko?"

Rias: "She is awake and eating now."

Y/N: "That's good." Akeno feels down about what she did to Koneko. Azazel walks in the dinning room.

Azazel: "Sir Zechs told me what happened. I'm glad things are cleared up." Issei notices Azazel has his left arm back.

Issei: "Hold up! I thought Akeno destroyed your left arm!"

Azazel: "Oh she did and I replaced it with this prosthetic one. It can even do this!" Azazel's left arm flies off and around the room.

Issei: "Whoa! Rocket punch!" Azazel's arm flies back and connects to his body. Akeno stands up and bows to Azazel.

Akeno: "I apologize for my actions. I hope you can forget me, sensei."

Azazel: "That's fine I actually should be thanking you."

Y/N: "You wanted to remove your own arm to add that mechanical arm to your body, right?"

Azazel: "Ha ha! Of course after what Akeno did. I now had an excuse to do it. Don't worry about it, Akeno." Akeno lifts her head and looks at the floor.

Issei: "He's crazy to even think that."

Azazel: "Well tonight is the reception, many clans will gather. I have to go help Sir Zechs. I'll see all of you there. See ya." Azazel leaves the dinning room.

Asia: "We're going to attend such an amazing event, too?"

Rias: "Not only us. While Brother has us attending as guards for a VIP, it's for deepening the relationships among the young devil leaders."

Kiba: "As devils under the president, we can't do anything embarrassing."

Y/N: "I'll always do my best not to embarrass you, Rias!"

Woz: "You should do the same to yourself Waga Maou. You are a high ranking devil remember?"

Y/N: "Oh yeah ha ha."

Rias: "This is also your chance to find Peerage members."

Y/N: "And maybe I can find information on Kuroka and Shirone!"

Rias: "Y-Yes....Y/N I want to talk to you. Can you meet me at Koneko's room? I wanna check on her."

Y/N: "Okay I actually wanna see her too."

After breakfast Y/N is walking down the hallway. He sees a door with a cat paw sign on it.

Y/N: "Is this Koneko's room?" Y/N knocks on the door but no one answers. He opens the door to see the curtains are closed for no light to come in.

Y/N: "Koneko? Are you asleep? I'm coming in." Y/N walks in and towards Koneko's bed. He looks at Koneko who's asleep.

Y/N: "Shirone reminded of you now your remaining me of Shirone. I'm sure you two will get along. Hm?" Y/N notices that Koneko has cat ears.

Rias: "Y/N." Y/N turns to the door to see Rias closing it behind her.

Y/N: "Rias."

Rias: "Please come to the balcony with me." Y/N and Rias are standing outside on the balcony.

Rias: "Koneko is trying her best to face her own power and very existence."

Y/N: "Like Akeno."

Rias: "Yes...A long time ago there were two nekomata sisters..."

Y/N: "Wait Rias you can't be..."

Rias: "...After losing their parents and home, the two were always together. They depended on one another and lived as best they could. After meeting a kind devil named Ohma. The older one took his advice and joined a devils peerage. The older sister became apart of a peerage and she lived a good life. But after turning into a devil her hidden power began to overflow. Unable to control her power, she killed her master and disappeared. She became a dangerous stray that decimated an entire pursuit force. Worried that she would go berserk like her older sister, the devils tired to dispose of the younger one. But Brother, under the condition of watching over her, took her in. He passed her to me, to teach her laughter and the meaning of life. Once I saw her I knew who she was. I knew that the kind devil who died doing protecting them would want me to heal her, would want me to protect her. And so I gave her a name."

Y/N: "Wait then Koneko is..."

Koneko: "I'm Shirone." Y/N turns around to see Koneko standing behind him. He walks up to and hugs her.

Y/N: "I definitely screwed up the timeline but I'm happy you're okay, Shirone." Koneko hugs Y/N back.

Koneko: "I'm happy to see you again, Y/N Onii-chan." Y/N pushes Koneko back and stares at her face.

Y/N: "Y/N onii-chan?"

Koneko: "When we first met I thought maybe it was you but you were human. After what Rias-sama told me this morning about what happened to you. I now know it is you."

Y/N: "Kuroka would always bring you along. I remember the first time you called Y/N onii-chan. Time travel really is confusing." Y/N gives Koneko a head pat.

Koneko: "....She always said you would come back." Y/N stops giving Koneko a head pat.

Y/N: "A little too late though...." Y/N makes a fist and looks at it. Rias can tell Y/N is beating himself up about Kuroka. She decides to change the subject.

Rias: "Koneko, are you okay to be walking?"

Koneko: "I feel better. I'm sorry for worrying you." Y/N remembers what happened to Koneko.

Y/N: "Don't be sorry! Of course we would be worried about you. Your our friend."

Rias: "Koneko is a survivor of the most powerful Nekoshou clan. She is a descendant of top-class spirits that mastered the sage arts." Koneko is looking at the ground.

Y/N: "Don't worry I'm here now, Shirone." Koneko looks at Y/N and hugs him again.

Y/N: "Kuroka..."

The night has come for the reception. Y/N is in the ballroom with everyone.

Kiba: "I've never seen so many Satan-class devils gathered in one place like this."

Xenovia: "It's really an amazing site."

Woz: "Very. It's good to know who's who just in case they want to go against Waga Maou." Y/N is pulling on his tie.

Y/N: "This tie is a little tight." Rias walks up to him and fixes his tie.

Rias: "Here let me help."

Y/N: "I've been meaning to ask how come we're in fancy clothes and everyone else isn't?"

Rias: "We're high ranking devils we have to look our best." Y/N gets a good look at Rias while she fixes his tie.

Y/N: "You look great by the way."

Rias: "Hm? Please you'll embarrass me if you stare so much." Rias blushes as she finishes fixing Y/N's tie.

Y/N: "I can't help it when someone I care so much is so beautiful." Rias' face gets redder.

Issei: "Oh ho ho is the President blushing?"

Rias: "Huh? I'm not!" Rias holds her cheeks and looks away from everyone. Her peerage laugh and smile.

Kiba: "I'm glad Rias was able to meet someone she can love. If she was with Riser she wouldn't react like this." Rias quickly turns to look at Issei.

Rias: "Everyone make sure not to offend anyone. Especially you, Issei."

Issei: "Ah!? I-I know!"

Rias: "Remember we're also here to be guards. Keep an eye out."

Everyone: "Yes, President."

Y/N: "Remember Woz we're also here to get some Peerage members. I trust your judgment if you see anyone worthy let me know."

Woz: "Yes, Waga Maou." Aevi is sitting on a chandelier watching the party.

Aevi: "When are the desserts coming out?" Y/N is walking around the room. Every so often devils would come to talk to him about his fight with Riser, his power, and how is relationship is going with Rias.

Y/N: "Seriously! Every conversation is about me and I can't get a word in on getting members." Y/N notices Akeno standing in one place. He walks up to her wondering what's wrong.

Y/N: "Akeno?" Akeno jumps a little and looks at Y/N.

Akeno: "What's wrong, Y/N?"

Y/N: "I feel like I should be asking you that."

Akeno: "I'm just...shocked that I can live like nothing happened even after I did all those things."

Y/N. "Everyone said you don't need to apologize but you still feel guilty of what happened. While everyone else forgave you. You, yourself haven't. You are trying to find a reason to forgive yourself." Y/N holds Akeno's hand.

Y/N: "Emotionally you're not all here. I want you to know we're all here when your ready to come back to us." Akeno tightens her grip on Y/N's hand.

Akeno: "Thank you, Y/N." After a few minutes trying to find a peerage member, Y/N is sitting at a table with his head on it.

Y/N: "I couldn't even speak to anyone about joining my peerage." Rias and Akeno are sitting with him.

Rias: "I'm sure you'll fine someone who wants to join."

Akeno: "Yes, Woz is still looking."

Y/N: "I guess you're right."

Sona: "Good evening, Rias." Y/N looks up to see Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji.

Sona: "You too, Y/N."

Y/N: "Whoa you look great, Sona." Sona blushes then pushes her glasses up.

Sona: "Thank you Y/N."

Rias: "Good evening, Sona. How is your training camp going?"

Sona: "So-so."

Saji: "Hey, L/N how are things going?"

Y/N: "Horrible...I can't find anyone to join my peerage! Wait a minute hey Saji...."

Saji: "No." Y/N's head drops in despair.

Y/N: "Okay...how about you? How are things?"

Saji: "Me? Actually, your teacher's been helping me."

Y/N: "I'm glad that dumba— is being useful."

Saji: "Damn you don't hold back." Serafall pushes her way through the crowd and waves at Sona.

Serafall: "Welcome! Sona-chan!"

Sona: "S-Sister!"

Y/N: "Serafall!" Y/N stands up from his chair.

Serafall: "Ah! Y/N!" Serafall runs up to Y/N to double high five him. They both hold hands and dance in a circle.

Serafall: "Long time no see!"

Y/N: "Ha ha! I know it's great to see you again!"

Rias: "I forgot how similar those two can be."

Sona: "Y-Yes..."

Rias: "It has been a long time, Lady Serafall." Serafall and Y/N stop dancing.

Serafall: "Oh, Rias! How are you?" 

Rias: "I'm doing good."

Sona: "I'm sorry sister but we have to leave. The ceremony is about to begin."

Serafall: "Aww I wanted to talk to you and Y/N more but okay. I hope to see you all soon." Rias calls for peerage. Y/N, Rias, and her peerage follow Sona.

Sona: "We are to wait in this room until the ceremony begins."

Rias: "The other young devils are here, too. I hope nothing bad happens."

Y/N: "Are you saying there's some problem children among them?"

Rias: "Something like that." Y/N senses something and he quickly uses his body to shield Sona and Rias. The door to the room explodes open.

Rias: "Thank you Y/N."

Sona: "T-Thank you Y/N." Y/N let's go of them. He walks inside the room to see a girl with pale greenish hair and glasses.

Girl: "It looks like you really want to die, Zephyrdor." Y/N looks at who she's talking too. A boy with blue hair wearing a yellow jacket.

Boy: "You stink of virginity! What's wrong with saying the truth? You sh—y bi—!" The rest walk next to Y/N.

Xenovia: "What's going on?"

Saji: "A fight?"

Rias: "As I thought."

Voice: "When young devils gather, this usually happens." Y/N and Issei turn to see the man they met during their training.

Rias: "Sairaorg."

Y/N: "It's him....What I don't understand is why is her being a virgin a bad thing?" Y/N walks up to the two and gestures to the girl.

Y/N: "I mean if she's saving herself for someone she loves then she shouldn't be ridiculed for that. Blue hair is probably jealous he can't find a pure girl like her."

Girl: "W-What!?"

Boy: "Who the hell is this guy!?"

Sairaorg: "Ha ha ha! I like this guy!" Sairaorg walks up to Y/N and pats his shoulder. He continues to walk forward.

Sairaorg: "Alright now that I have your attention. You two stop. Princess of the Agares family, Seekvaira. Problem child of the Glasya-Labolas family, Zephyrdor."

Y/N: "I was right about there being a problem child."

Zephyrdor: "Shut up you nobody!"

Y/N: "I think the little guy forgot to take his nap that's why he's cranky." Rias and Akeno giggle at Y/N's joke while Sairaorg laughs. Sona is shocked Y/N would provoke the situation. Zephyrdor blushes in embarrassment.

Zephyrdor: "I don't take naps!"

Y/N "Point proven."

Sairaorg: "Okay that's enough. That includes you." Sairaorg looks at Y/N who nods at him.

Sairaorg: "Anymore and you'll have to deal with me." Seekvaira makes a concerned face and looks away. Zephyrdor let's out his anger and goes after Y/N. Sairaorg is about to act when he feels a hand in his shoulder.

Y/N: "Don't do anything." Sairaorg stops himself the next thing he knows Zephyrdor is on the ground.

Sairaorg: "Did he get faster the last time I met him!?" Y/N is standing in the same place. Next to him is Zephyrdor on the ground in a crater. Everyone stares at Y/N and Zephyrdor.

Zephyrdor: "How did he move so fast?" Zephyrdor was going to punch but he sees Y/N disappear. He turns to see Y/N placing his hand on Sairaorg to make him stop. Y/N appears in front of Zephyrdor grabbing his arm and slamming him on the ground.

Seekvaira: "W-Who is he?" Rias smiles impressed with Y/N's training.

Saji: "A-Amazing." Y/N walks back with Rias and Sona.

Rias: "This man is the Demon Prince of Time and a Kamen Rider, Y/N L/N. I'm sure some of you may know, he's also my fiancé." Everyone is the room is shocked to hear this.

Seekvaira: "He's the one who beat Riser!? He doesn't look like that impressive but he able to stop Zephyrdor." Sairaorg tries to calm everyone down again after learning who Y/N is.

Y/N: "Hey Rias, who is that guy anyways?" Y/N points to Sairaorg.

Rias: "He is the next leader of the Bael family, Sairaorg. He is my cousin."

Y/N: "Really!? He's family! Now I feel bad for not knowing. That's why he knew about me and Issei. The information about me winning that Rating game would definitely got to his ears first."

Rias: "And he is the number one amongst the young devils. But that might change after you showed up."

Y/N: "Hm?"

Rias: "He's a little jealous that you were able to become a High Ranking devil after only showing a few accomplishments. He might wanna actually test your strength to see if it's real."

Y/N: "When that day comes I'm not gonna lose."

Rias: "I know."

Ravel: "It-it has been a while, Prince of Time." Y/N turns to see Ravel standing behind him.

Y/N: "Oh Ravel."

Ravel: "Y-You remember my name?"

Y/N: "Of course by the way you can call me Y/N if you want."

Ravel: "Then I'll call you, Y/N-sama."

Y/N: "Sama? How is the flame broiled chicken?"

Ravel: "He's completely out of his mind because of you. Well, it's his fault for getting a big head about his talents, so I'm sure it was a good lesson...maybe." Ravel is fidgeting while talking to Y/N.

Y/N: "It's nice to know he has a sister like you."

Ravel: "Y-Yes, he should be grateful. After that, I was moved under my Mother's Peerage. Since Mother doesn't enter games, I'm a freelancer."

Y/N: "Rias already told me about this."

Woz: "Waga Maou may I speak with you?" Woz whispers in Y/N's ear.

Y/N: "AHHHH!" Ravel jumps from Y/N's scream. Y/N's scream echos throughout the room. Everyone looks at him again. Y/N turns and bows to everyone.

Y/N: "I apologize for that scream." Y/N turns to Woz.

Y/N: "I asked you to stop doing that. My heart jumped out of my body that time."

Woz: "I apologize, Waga Maou."

Y/N: "Sorry Ravel I have to talk with Woz. I'll be right back." Y/N and Woz go to a corner of the room so no one can hear them talk. Ravel shocked at Y/N's scream composes herself.

Y/N: "How did you get here anyways?"

Woz: "I finished scouting and asked Sir Zechs where you went."

Y/N: "Oh did you find anyone!?"

Woz: "Sadly no but this might actually be good."

Y/N: "Huh why?"

Woz: "Ravel Phoenix, do you remember her healing ability?"

Y/N: "My mirror self was the one controlling my body but I think I remember. Phoenix Tears right?"

Woz: "Yes, that healing ability may be just as strong as Asia's. Ravel is also a freelancer if we can get her to join your peerage not only will you get her healing ability but her combat abilities as well. Look at her brother."

Y/N: "That's a good idea, Woz. We get a strong Bishop, both excelling in healing and combat prowess."

Woz: "We should be subtle and show how joining us will be a benefit to her."

Y/N: "I get it, someone with her stature will not join a Peerage unless it benefits her."

Woz: "Exactly."

Y/N: "Alright let's do this." Y/N and Woz walk back to Ravel.

Y/N: "Sorry about that. So Ravel you're a freelancer servant."

Ravel: "Yes?" Y/N holds Ravel's hands together.

Y/N: "Please join my Peerage! I only have one member!" Y/N says this with tears running down his eyes for Woz to facepalm. Ravel blushes from Y/N holding her hands.

Woz: "Way to be subtle."

Ravel: "Y-You want me to join your Peerage!?"

Y/N: "Yes! I know it's same and we have no reputation or anything to give you but please join!" Ravel stares at the crying Y/N for a few seconds. She snaps out of it and removes her hands from Y/N's grip.

Ravel: "Don't just randomly touch my hands!"

Y/N: "Oh sorry ha ha." Ravel reaches inside her pocket and hands Y/N a sigil.

Ravel: "This is a symbol of our friendship."

Y/N: "Thank you." Y/N takes the sigil from her.

Ravel: "Don't think I'm joining your Peerage because of it! This is normal gift between a high-class devil, got it!?"

Y/N: "Got it!" Y/N looks at the sigil.

Y/N: "Woz you think we can make something like this? For future meets."

Woz: "I will make the greatest design fit for you, Waga Maou!" Woz is fired up to make a sigil. Ravel twirls her hair in her finger then speaks up.

Ravel: "Y/N-sama...next time we meet I will treat you to some tea." Woz isn't paying attention thinking up a sigil.

Y/N: "That would be great! I was serious about hoping we can talk some more during the Rating Game. Even though I barely remember and it was my mirror self."

Ravel: "Really!? L-Lately, I've been baking my own cakes." Junichiro's words echo though Y/N's head.

Junichiro: "When a girl makes you food, you eat it all even if it tastes bad. That will make any girl smile."

Y/N: "I would love to try one of your cakes."

Ravel: "I-I see is there anything you like?"

Y/N: "How about cheesecake?"

Ravel: "Okay cheesecake! I'll bake one for you when we have tea! Well, then. I have to greet others so I will take my leave!" Ravel starts to walk away but stops.

Ravel: "....I'll also give you my answer about joining your Peerage." Ravel quickly runs off.

Y/N: "You hear that Woz! She might join! Woz?" Y/N looks at Woz to see him walking away lost in thought.

Y/N: "Woz?"

Koneko senses something and quickly walks out the room.

Y/N: "Woz? Earth to Woz?" Y/N is trying to get Woz's attention with he notices Koneko walk out the room.

Y/N: "Koneko?" Y/N looks at Woz who hasn't noticed him. He decides to follow Koneko. From across the room Rias can see Y/N sprinting out the room. Y/N makes it outside the room to see Koneko take the elevator.

Y/N: "Koneko wait!" The elevator doors close.

Y/N: "Damn." Y/N runs up to the elevators and notices that Koneko's is going down. He pushes the button to open the other elevator. Once it opens he walks and looks at the controls.

Y/N: "Well this is great! This looks nothing like human elevators!" Rias runs inside the elevator before it closes.

Rias: "Why did you run out like that?"

Y/N: "It's Koneko I saw her run outside the room for some reason. It looked like she was in a hurry."

Rias: "I don't wanna make a scene yet. Let's look for Koneko together." Outside the building in a the forest area around it. Y/N and Rias send out their familiars to look for Koneko. The familiars fly back to them.

Kivat: "We found her please follow us."

Rias: "Good work." Y/N and Rias follow their familiars. Koneko is running through the forest.

Koneko: "I'm sure I felt it. That presence..."

Voice: "It's been a long time, hasn't it?" Koneko stops and looks up at a tree.

Koneko: "As I thought." Kuroka is laying on a tree branch looking down at Koneko.

Kuroka: "Hello, Shirone."

Koneko: "Big sister Kuroka."

Kuroka: "I only sent a little bit of my chi your way and you came rushing over. Big sister is really moved."

Koneko: "Sister, what is the meaning of this?"

Kuroka: "Don't make such a scary face. I heard there was a big party going on. So it perked my interest a little. Nyaa."

Y/N and Rias are following their familiars to where Koneko is.

Y/N: "I wonder why Koneko ran off like that? Is this related to her problem?"

Rias: "Remember what I told you. Koneko is trying her best to face her own power and very existence."

Y/N: "Yeah." Rias tells Y/N what Koneko said when she woke up.

Flashback Rias: "How are you feeling?"

Flashback Koneko: "I'm sorry."

Flashback Rias: "Why are you apologizing?"

Flashback Koneko: "Because I overworked myself."

Flashback Rias: "I thought you would be angry at Akeno?" Koneko shakes her head no.

Flashback Koneko: "I believe in Akeno-senpai. She didn't do those things because she wanted too."

Flashback Rias: "I agree. Now why did you overwork yourself?"

Flashback Koneko: "I want to become strong."

Flashback Rias: "I understand that, but there's no meaning if you destroy your health."

Flashback Koneko: "Yuuto, Xenovia, Akeno, and Issei. I want to strengthen my mind and body like them. Then there's Y/N, he's so strong that he can stop anything. Even Gasper is getting stronger. And I don't have the power to heal others like Aisa."

Flashback Rias: "Koneko, you've also..." Flashback Koneko shakes her head.

Flashback Koneko: "At this rate, I'll become useless. Even though I'm a rook, I'm the weakest. I don't want to be useless." Flashback Koneko starts to cry.

Flashback Koneko: "But I don't want to use my Nekomata powers. If I use them, I'll become like sis. I can't! I can't let that happen." Flashback Rias hugs Koneko to comfort her.

Rias: "That's what she told me."

Y/N: "Koneko..."

Rias: "This is a hurdle Koneko must overcome herself. Right. A hurdle everyone faces alone." Rias thinks of Akeno.

Y/N: "You're right but if someone who went through the same thing talked to her, then they would be able to help her overcome this." Rias looks at Y/N who has a determined face on.

Asia looks around the the room to not see Y/N.

Asia: "I don't see Y/N anywhere."

Xenovia: "Come to think of it, I don't see President Rias, either."

Issei: "Huh!? Don't tell me they went off to do lovey-dovey stuff!?" Issei imagines Y/N kissing Rias' neck while taking off her dress.

Fantasy Rias: "Nooo~ stop Y/N! Not here."

Issei: "Bastard! I wish that were me!" Issei replaces Y/N with himself.

Kiba: "Anyway did anyone see them?" Asia, Xenovia, and Akeno shake there heads no while Issei drools.

Kiba: "I'm sure they'll be okay." Everyone agrees expect Issei who's still lost in his imagination. Asia notices a boy with dark green hair is looking at her.

Azazel: "Oh. Good work, Barkiel." Akeno looks up at where Azazel is standing. She looks away going back to her thoughts.

Azazel: "It's been awhile, you shitty old man from the Northern countryside." An old
man with a long beard with a sliver haired woman behind him walk up to Azazel and Sir Zechs.

Odin: "It's been a long time, you bratty fallen angel."

Sir Zechs: "Let's been a long time, Lord Odin, God of the North."

Odin: "Sir Zechs. I came in response to your invitation."

Serafall: "Welcome, Lord Odin." Odin strokes his beard.

Odin: "Not good, Serafall."

Serafall: "Yes?"

Odin: "A young girl like you shouldn't be in such drab clothing at a party." Serafall looks at her clothes.

Serafall: "Well, then. Mirurun mirumiru spiral!" Serafall's body shines for her current clothes to be replaced with her Magical Girl Milky Spiral outfit.

Odin: "Oh? What is this?"

Serafall: "Oh, you don't know? This is a magical girl."

Odin: "Hm, it's not bad." The sliver haired woman behind Odin speaks up.

Sliver haired Woman: "Please think of your position, Lord Odin. You represent all of Valhalla!"

Odin: "Goodness, you're always so serious. That's why you can't get a single hero for yourself." The sliver haired woman begins to cry and falls to her knees.

Sliver haired woman: "I-I'm just an unattractive Valkyrie whose age equals the number of years I've been alone!" Everyone in the room stares at the woman.

Odin: "Sorry. This one here is Rossweisse. She's talented, but too serious. She can't get a single boyfriend."

Micheal: "I'm am very sorry for making you wait." Micheal and Gabriel join the group of leaders.

Micheal: "Lord Odin, I am glad to see you in good health."

Gabriel: "H-Hello Lord Odin." Gabriel is wearing a very revealing dress.
(Something like St. Louis dress skin in Azur Lane)

Odin: "Oh, you look very beautiful in that dress, Gabriel. I can't keep my eyes off you."

Gabriel: "T-Thank you one of my angels suggested I wear this." Irina walks next to Gabriel. Everyone in Rias' peerage notice her.

Xenovia: Irina? Did she come to accompany Micheal?"

Asia: "To think we'd meet again at a place like this!" Irina notices everyone in the crowd and waves to them.

Odin: "Now where's this Demon King of Time?"

Sir Zechs: "He couldn't attend."

Odin: "I was hoping to met him."

Sir Zechs: "He said he was busy with a few things."

Koneko stares at her sister then finally asks her the question.

Koneko: "Why did you come here?"

Kuroka: "Shirone, I came to pick you up." Rias and Y/N are standing in the bushes watching the two nekomata's.

Kuroka: "I was running away so desperately I wasn't able to take you with me."

Y/N: "Kuroka."

Bikou: "Hey, Kuroka!"

Rias: "Choas Brigade."

Kuroka: "What is it, Bikou?"

Bikou: "Are you just going to ignore the rats hiding in the shadows? With our knowledge of the sage arts, we can easily sense others by the flow of chi." Y/N and Rias step out of the bushes.

Koneko: "Y/N! President!"

Kuroka: "Nyaa~ if it isn't Rias. It's been so long since I've seen you."

Rias: "I agree if only the circumstances were different. Kuroka, Koneko is a member of my household. I won't let you lay a finger on her."

Kuroka: "My, my. What are you saying? That's my little sister. I'm not going to give her away even if it's an old friend. Hm!?" Y/N steps into the moon light for Kuroka to get a good look at him.

Kuroka: "What!? How's that possible!? That can't be him! No that isn't him. He's too young."

Y/N: "Wait hold on Rias. Maybe we can talk to her. Kuroka, do you remember me?"

Kuroka: "I don't have the faintest idea who you are."

Y/N: "Please try to remember! It's me, Y/N."

Kuroka: "Hmph! I do know someone by that name but he wouldn't be a weakling like you. Nor would he be your age."

Y/N: "I...true but I can explain."

Kuroka: "You better be careful, Rias-chan. It seems your fiancé is infatuated by me. I might steal him away. Nyaa."

Bikou: "Ha ha it would be nice to have him on our team."

Kuroka: "Who is that boy anyways?"

Bikou: "He's the Kamen Rider."

Kuroka: "Oh the one who beat Vail. I guess he isn't weak."

Koneko: "Sister why did you join Vail?"

Kuroka: "Why? Because Orphis and Vail will happily accept you. You have the same power running through your veins as I."

Koneko: "I am part of Rias Gremory's family. You can be part of her family too! You always said he would come back! He would take us with him! I believe in you but that day never came! But then Rias came to take me away, I was saved by Rias. He took his time but he's here for you! Please come with us!" Koneko holds Y/N's hand. Kuroka is unamused by Koneko's attempt.

Kuroka: "I'll take you by force if I have to."

Bikou: "Well, a little resistance will help kill some time." Bikou holds his staff forward. Y/N stands in front of Koneko taking out his Driver.

Rias: "Kill some time?"

Bikou: "We lured her little sister out to kill some time while we wait. Vali asked us to bring a certain man out here."

Kuroka: "I guess he wanted to complain about the gathering tonight."

Y/N: "Rias get back to the reception and warn Sir Zechs."

Rias: "What about you!?"

Y/N: "I'll be fine."

Bikou: "Even if she got back to the party she'll be too late."

Sir Zechs is giving a speech to everyone in the room.

Sir Zechs: "Devils, gods, and fallen angels have reflected on the past and allied together, but there are ones who wish to start war once again. The new alliance with the Norse gods of Asgard is truly heartening. Lord Odin, if you have no objections, please sign the pact monument."

Odin: "Yes." Odin wants up to a monument with a purple crystal in the center. He places his hand in it.

Voice: "I have an objection." Odin looks up to see a blue magic circle.

Odin: "So you came, after all." It splits in half and opens for a man with blue hair to appear.

Odin: "Foolish man."

Man: "I am the Norse god, Loki!"

Azazel: "Well, this is a rare guest."

Sir Zechs: "Lord Loki, though you are a Norse god, you have no right to cause havoc here."

Loki: "Seeing our great Father mingling with other mythologies brings me intolerable pain."

Odin: "Loki. If you return to Valhalla now, I will forgive you." Four devil guards run up to Loki and get ready to fight him.

Loki: "Forgive me? Don't joke around, old geezer."

Rossweisse: "How dare you speak to our great Father that way!"

Loki: "If he allies us with other mythologies, we will be unable to achieve Ragnarok!"

Azazel: "I've heard this argument before. You're connect to the Choas Brigade, aren't you?"

Loki: "I admit I've partnered with them. But this is of my own will. Come forth, my beloved son!" A blue magic circle appears below Loki. Blue lightning shoots out hitting the guards. After the lightning disappears a giant wolf with horns on his shoulders appears.

Rias is still concerned about everyone at the reception.

Rias: "We still have time to hurry back!" Y/N holds his Motorcycle ridewatch.

Y/N: "Okay let's go!" Y/N is about to throw the ridewatch when something strange happens around them.

Y/N: "What's going on?"

Kuroka: "I created a barrier over this entire forest and shut us in."

Bikou: "I hope you can give me some entertainment, Kamen Rider." Bikou spins his bo staff and quickly swings it downwards at Y/N, Koneko, and Rias. The three jump out of the way. Rias fires an energy blast at Kuroka and Bikou. Kuroka holds her hand up to stop Rias' energy blast. Y/N rolls on the ground and places his driver on his waist. He puts away his motorcycle ridewatch to quickly take out his Zi-O watch. Y/N stands up to twist and push the Zi-O watches button.

Zi-O!

He slides the ridewatch in his driver.

Bikou: "I don't think so!" Bikou swings his bo staff at Y/N who quickly makes his driver spin.

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O!

The magenta watch straps block Bikou's attack.

Bikou: "What!?" Y/N runs at Bikou summoning his Zikan Girade. He swings his sword at Bikou to block it. Bikou is sent flying through the forest.

Bikou: "I didn't expect you to hit that hard! Next time I won't be sent flying like that!" Bikou lands on the ground to swing the staff. Y/N deflects the staff and Bikou spins his staff to thrust it at him. The staff hits Y/N in the chest to push him back.

Y/N: "This guy isn't going to be easy. Well then show him the power of Showa!" Bikou is the air spinning his staff. He swings downwards at Y/N.

Bikou: "Take this!" Y/N rolls out of the way to take out the Nigo ridewatch. He twists it and pushes it's button.

2! (Nigo!)

Y/N slides the ridewatch in his driver and makes it spin.

Armor Time! (First 13 seconds of Kamen Rider Opening) Henshin! 2!

(The Nigo armor looks the same as Ichigo Armor. Nigo's appearance changes from looking like Ichigo but with a black helmet or looking like Ichigo but with red gloves or looking like Ichigo but with the black helmet and red gloves. We'll go with black helmet with red gloves so you can tell the difference a bit better.)

Y/N jumps in the air for the Nigo armor to fly towards him. Bikou watches him jump over him. The armor slots on him and he lands on the ground behind Bikou. Y/N turns around and does Nigo's pose. Bikou thrusts is staff at Y/N who dodges the attack. He runs at Bikou swinging his hand at him.

Y/N: "Rider Chop!" Y/N's hand goes down Bikou chest for sparks to fly out. Bikou staggers back and Y/N jumps at him.

Y/N: "Super Rider Punch!" Y/N super man punches Bikou in the cheek. Bikou spins while staggering back. He stops and whips the blood off his lip.

Bikou: "This is what I'm talking about! Woohoo!" Bikou runs at Y/N who also runs at him. Kuroka is watching them fight.

Kuroka: "No no! It can't be! It doesn't matter right now...Anyways, will you hand my little sister over already? If you don't even though I thought of you as a friend in the past, I'll kill you here and now." Rias and Koneko get ready to fight Kuroka.

Rias: "The enemy is Koneko's sister. I can't fight her in front of Koneko. Y/N is also here." Koneko stops taking a stance.

Koneko: "Sister, I will go with you."

Rias: "What are you saying!?"

Koneko: "So please let these two go."

Rias: "Koneko! You are my servant and a member of my household! I won't allow you to do what you want! Not only that you're special to Y/N now!"

Koneko: "My big sister's power. I know it more than anyone." Rias hugs Koneko from behind.

Rias: "Don't worry. I will protect you and he will too." Y/N throws a punch for it to make contact with Baikou's staff.

Kuroka: "I understand Shirone's power more than someone like you. Come now Shirone. I'll make you top-class in the sage arts."

Koneko: "No. I don't need power like that. I don't need power that brings misfortune to others." Koneko starts to cry in Rias' arms.

Rias: "Kuroka! When you were drowning in your own power, you left a scar on her that will never disappear. When you left after killing your master, this girl saw hell. When I first met her, she didn't have any feelings left inside. Koneko was betrayed by her only family. She had no one to turn to and the other devils hated her, to the point she was almost disposed of. This girl has seen many painful things."

Koneko: "President."

Rias: "And that's why I will show her many wonderful things."

Koneko: "I don't want to go. Big sister Kuroka! I don't wanna go with you! I am Tojo Koneko. I'm going to live...together with President Rias!"

Rias: "This girl is Rias Gremory's Rook, Tojo Koneko! She is treasured devil of my household. I will not allow you to lay a finger on her!" Y/N slams his fist on Bikou's staff who used it to block his attack. He can hear everything that's being said.

Y/N: "Koneko...I'm gonna make things right!" Bikou kicks Y/N in the stomach pushing him back. Y/N lands on the ground when he sees Bikou swinging his staff at him. He holds his hands up to block the staff with his forearms making him slide across the ground.

Bikou: "Ha!" Bikou thrusts his staff and Y/N rolls out of the way. He removes the ridewatches from his driver to de-henshin.

Bikou: "Eh!? Giving up!? I was having fun! Well if your done I'll just finish you!" Bikou goes after Y/N.

(If the video doesn't show up it's Zi-O II Henshin sound)

Y/N has taken out his Zi-O II ridewatch and pressed it's button.

Zi-O II!

He separates the two watches and slides them on his driver. Y/N quickly makes his driver spin.

Rider Time! Kamen Rider~! (Rider~!) Zi-O! (Zi-O!) Zi-O~! II!

The two magenta katakana fly out hitting Bikou.

Bikou: "Weird defense ability." The two magenta katakana fuse and slot in Y/N's helmet.

Bikou: "Oh you haven't given up! Good because I can feel my blood flowing!" Bikou gets ready to attack Y/N again.

Y/N: "No it's over." Y/N summons Zikan Girade and Saikyo Girade. The clock hands on Y/N's helmet spin showing Y/N the future. He sees Bikou extend his staff at him. The clocks return to their rightful place. Y/N runs at Bikou moving the switch on the Zi-O face.

Bikou: "Ha! Extend! Ryui Bang!" Bikou's staff extends towards Y/N. Y/N swings his Zikan Girade to deflect the staff. He swings Saikyo Girade to slash Bikou across his stomach.

Rider Giri!

Bikou holds his stomach taking a few steps back.

Bikou: "What!? It's like he knew I was gonna attack like that and planned to get close." Y/N starts his assault on Bikou slashing him multiple times with his blades. Bikou uses his staff to extend throwing him up in the air.

Bikou: "Flying Numbis!" A cloud flies towards Bikou's feet. He lands on it and flies around Y/N.

Bikou: "Take this!" Bikou rapidly thrusts and extends his staff at Y/N. The clock hands move and Y/N sees into the future. He sees Bikou rapidly hit him. He realizes that Bikou's attacks are kicking up dust. Y/N starts to dodge Bikou's attacks. He combines his two swords to make the Saikyo Zikan Girade. With the dust that was picked up thanks to Bikou's attack, Y/N is hidden. He jumps in the trees and waits for his chance.

Bikou: "Come on out and fight like a man! Did you forgot I can sense exactly where you are! Hiding in the trees won't help you! Extend!" The staff extends towards the trees. Y/N jumps and lands on the staff. He runs up the staff towards Bikou.

Bikou: "Ryui Bang! Come back!" Y/N holds his sword to the side. He moves the switch on the Zi-O face up and down.

Saikyo! Finish Time!

The golden blade shoots out hitting the ground beneath him. Y/N drags the giant golden blade through ground going after Bikou.

Bikou: "Come on! Come on! Why is he so fast!?"Once he gets close enough Y/N swings upwards diagonal on Bikou's body.

King Giri Giri Slash!

As Y/N is swinging his blade it hits Kuroka's barrier shattering it.

Kuroka: "What!?" A knocked out Bikou hits the ground. Y/N lands on the ground and looks at Kuroka.

Kuroka: "I will get my sister even if I kill all of you!" Kuroka fires an energy blast at Y/N who just hits it away. She goes after Y/N slashing at him. Y/N dodges her attacks with easy. Kuroka tries to get a hit on Y/N but he dodges or deflects her attacks.

Y/N: "What is that all?"

Kuroka: "Shut up!" Y/N jumps back and Kuroka fires an energy blast at him. He stands there taking the attack making Kuroka smirk.

Y/N: "I let you get me."

Kuroka: "I got you this time." Y/N stabs his sword in the ground. He holds his hand up and gestures to Kuroka to come at him. Rias and Koneko watch their fight but half way through something changed about it. Y/N is dodging all of Kuroka's attacks but her attacks did not have any killing intent.

Rias: "What's going on?"

Koneko: "It's like a game of cat and mouse." Kuroka fires a energy blast at a tree making it fall. Y/N's back hits the tree then he removes his ridewatches.

Kuroka: "Nyaa~" Kuroka jumps in Y/N's arms.

Kuroka: "Ha! I got you this time!"

Y/N: "I decided to go easy on you."

Kuroka: "Doesn't matter I still got you!" Kuroka's tails wag happily.

At the reception Sona and her peerage get ready to fight the giant wolf. Rias' peerage joins them and the guards. Loki snaps his fingers for the giant wolf to jump hitting the ceiling. Rubble falls towards Gasper and Asia.

Issei: "Asia! Gasper!" Issei runs towards them.

Time Charge: 5...4...3...2...1...Zero Time!

Woz hears the finisher sound and looks around.

Woz: "What!?"

Voice: "Ha!"

Zakkuri Wari!

The rubble that's about to hit Asia and Gasper is completely destroyed by a yellow energy slash. Woz goes wide eyed when he sees who saved Asia and Gasper.

Woz: "Impossible." Asia and Gasper open their eyes to see a red rider in front of them.

Issei: "Who's that!?"

Woz: "Geiz!?" Aevi is eating a piece of cake and happily laughs with a mouth full. He swallows his cake and speaks.

Aevi: "Now this is a surprise!"

(For the thumbnail because I'm only allowed 20 images)

Geiz: "Hey are you two okay?"

Asia: "Y-Yes." Gasper nods to Geiz.

Geiz: "Good now to put a collar on this giant puppy." The giant wolf lands next to Akeno. She backs up wondering what to do.

Finish Time! Dragonic Giwa Giwa Shoot!

A blue dragon and lightning hit the giant wolf.

Baraqiel: "I will not allow you to attack this girl."

Loki: "Fool." Geiz runs past Baraqiel and Akeno.

Geiz: "Nice job pops!" Geiz pushes the button on his ridewatch.

Finish Time!

He makes his driver spin.

Geiz: "The only fool here is you!" Geiz jumps in the air. The giant wolf glows red then it sees itself getting hit. Two lines of yellow katakana appears in front of Geiz. The giant wolf realizes it will get hit by Geiz and moves to get out of the way. The giant wolf didn't know by moving it is actually moving to the location it will get hit. Geiz flies towards the giant wolf following the yellow katakana. His right foot slams on the giant wolf's head.

Time Burst!

The giant wolf is sent flying into Loki. 

Loki: "Ahhhh! Get up and get that nuisance!" A green magic circle appears below Loki and the giant wolf. A green pyramid appears around Loki and the giant wolf.

Voice: "You're full of openings."

Loki: "Beelzebub!?" Aevi licks his fingers and jumps in the closing pyramid. The pyramid's glow and disappear taking Loki and his wolf with them.

Sir Zechs: "Ajuka." A concerned Baraqiel looks at Akeno.

Baraqiel: "Are you hurt?" Akeno doesn't look or answer him. Baraqiel sighs and walks away. A sad Akeno turns to look at Baraqiel walk away. Geiz rests his Zikan Zax on his shoulder.

Geiz: "Good riddance." Woz walks up to Geiz. Kiba and Xenovia run up to Woz and walk with him.

Kiba: "Who is that? That Kamen Rider kinda looks like Y/N."

Xenovia: "I agree." Woz doesn't answer and keeps walking. Kiba and Xenovia look at each other. Sona stands next to Geiz.

Sona: "Nice work Y/N. Is that a new form?" Geiz looks at Sona.

Geiz: "Y/N? Sorry but you got the wrong person."

Sona: "You're not Y/N?"

Woz: "No he's not. Who exactly are you?" Geiz turns around to see Woz.

Geiz: "Captain!? Oh cr—! Seriously the first time I use a Time Mazine, you end up in the crowd! I have some serious bad luck."

Woz: "Captain? Fine I'll go with that... soldier state your name and rank!" Geiz stands up straight and salutes to Woz. He removes his ridewatch for everyone to see his face.

Geiz: "Mikoto Myokoin! Second Lieutenant!"

Woz: "Mikoto Myokoin?"

Back in the forest Kuroka hasn't let go of Y/N.

Rias: "Um what's going on?"

Kuroka: "Hugging my master!"

Koneko: "You didn't believe me that this was Y/N."

Kuroka: "That's true but after fighting him I realize this is my Y/N. Honestly you run off and I see you go for Rias. I was so jealous when I saw that but then I thought wait that can't be Y/N because he's too young. Well until now, why are you still the same age even though years have pasted?"

Y/N: "It's a long story but I will explain.

Rias: "I feel like all of this was anti-climactic."

Koneko: "Yes." Bikou stands up using his staff as leverage.

Bikou: "Hm? Kuroka!" Kuroka looks at Bikou.

Bikou: "Do you not sense that?"

Kuroka: "Oh Loki."

Bikou: "We have to go."

Kuroka: "Okay bye." Kuroka resumes hugging Y/N.

Bikou: "Eh? Hey stop messaging around we have to go." Kuroka angrily turn to Bikou

Kuroka: "Then go! Can't you see I'm enjoying myself, now that I found my master!"

Bikou: "You're betraying us?"

Kuroka: "I never really was one of you. I just wanted somewhere I can go back too when I get my sister back. Somewhere safe for the both of us. I know she won't forgive me leaving her alone. But I knew if I didn't find a place for us there wouldn't be place to go back too. I killed my previous master because he was jealous of my power! He was going to kill Shirone! I had no other choice but to kill him. No one would believe me and since I became a stray devil I had to leave Koneko. I couldn't protect her and fight off the devils who were sent to follow me, Shirone...your big sister is so sorry. She only wanted to keep you safe. I'm sorry you had to experience all those things and I'm happy you found your place to call home. Now that Y/N is here I don't need you and the others. You can leave without me." Koneko is shocked to hear this. Bikou scratches the back of his head.

Bikou: "Seriously how am I gonna explain this to everyone?" Bikou summons his flying nimbus.

Bikou: "Do you mind opening up the portal?" Kuroka holds her hand up and makes some sigils. A portal opens for Bikou to enter. Kuroka turns to Koneko.

Kuroka: "Shirone...I promise I will be a better older sister. I hope one day you can forgive me." Koneko stares at Kuroka.

Koneko: ...I hope we can go back to how we used to be." Y/N grabs Kuroka and Koneko's hands.

Y/N: "Shirone, Kuroka...I'm back." Y/N happily smiles at the two sisters who smile back. Rias giggles at the site.

Y/N and the girls make it back to the repetition party to see it destroyed.

Y/N: "Whoa! What happened here?"

Kiba: "Loki." Y/N sees Kiba and Xenovia walking up to him.

Y/N: "Loki? The god of mischief?"

Xenovia: "Yes, you know your gods Y/N."

Y/N: "Thanks."

Xenovia: "I do have a question...who's that?" Kuroka is hugging Y/N from behind resting her head on his.

Y/N: "Oh well how about we tell each other what happened?" Y/N, Kiba, and Xenovia exchange stories. Rias is speaking with Sir Zechs and Grayfia.

Sir Zechs: "I see. His accomplices from the Choas Brigade were...."

Rias: "Bikou and...Kuroka." Rias gestures to Kuroka who is still hugging Y/N.

Sir Zechs: "Kuroka!?"

Rias: "Yes...remember when Y/N was lost in the time stream."

Sir Zechs: "Yes..."

Rias: "Well..." Rias explains what happened to Y/N.

Sir Zechs: "I have no words."

Grayfia: "Neither do I."

Sir Zechs: "What about Koneko? Is she alright?"

Rias: "She received a shock, but she is fine now. I think the outcome is better than expected thanks to Y/N."

Sir Zechs: "Looks like I was right to give her to you. You are growing wonderfully as a master of your household. There is one problem."

Rias: "Kuroka."

Sir Zechs: "Correct, she is a high valued criminal but since she's with Y/N now. Things are going to be complicated now."

Rias: "Yes."

Koneko walks next to Y/N to look up at her sister.

Koneko: "Kuroka onii-chan, how long are you going to hold onto Y/N?"

Kuroka: "Hm? Years worth of time. Wait Shirone are you jealous?" Koneko blushes and looks away.

Kuroka: "How about we share Y/N!? Come on his arm is free."

Y/N: "Kuroka don't tease Koneko." Koneko holds onto Y/N's sleeve.

Kuroka: "See."

Woz: "Waga Maou." Y/N looks ahead to see Woz who looks concerned.

Y/N: "Whats wrong, Woz?" Mikoto walks up to Y/N. The Ziku Driver around Mikoto's waist makes Y/N go wide eyed.

Mikoto: "So your Zi-O." Y/N is confused staring at Mikoto.

After the clean up of the building the Occult Club and Mikoto go back to Rias' parents home.

Asia, Xenovia, Akeno, Koneko, and Kuroka are in the giant bath together.

Xenovia: "It was a crazy day. Relaxing like this seems so unreal." Kuroka is enjoying the warm water.

Asia: "Irina seemed to be doing well."

Akeno: "....Koneko."

Koneko: "It's okay." Akeno looks at Koneko with sadden eyes.

Koneko: "You weren't yourself. It was all Aevi's doing. I still trust you Akeno-senpai." Akeno gives Koneko a small smile.

Akeno: "Thank you." Akeno looks at the reflection of herself in the water.

Xenovia: "Rias has told us about her. Can we trust her?" Kuroka peaks up when Xenovia says this.

Asia: "She is Koneko's sister."

Xenovia: "I know but..."

Koneko: "I think we can."

Kuroka: "Aww Shirone!" Kuroka swims towards Koneko to hug her.

Kuroka: "Don't worry I won't hurt any of you or betray you. I finally have what I always wanted. I only joined the Chaos Brigade to get it." Kuroka holds up the Ichigo ridewatch.

Y/N is staring at Mikoto while in the dining room. Woz is sitting next to him. Before this situation Y/N told Rias that this is something he has to handle and wants to be alone with him. Rias disagree with this but understood that this is a problem they can't help with.

Y/N: "Just with the basics...My name is Y/N L/N, I am Kamen Rider Zi-O."

Mikoto: "Mikoto Myokoin, I am Kamen Rider Geiz. Who are your parents?"

Y/N: "My mother's name is Nozomi Okuno. She's married to my father, Rikiya L/N. Who are your parents?"

Mikoto: "Your father isn't Zi-O?"

Y/N: "No..." Y/N looks at Woz who nods to him.

Y/N: "No Sougo-sama isn't my father."

Mikoto: "Well...my mother's name is Tsukuyomi. She's married to my father, Geiz Myokoin."

Woz: "Your father and mother are Geiz and Tsukuyomi!?"

Y/N: "Woz, who are Geiz and Tsukuyomi?

Woz: "Two people that Sougo fought alongside with. They were his trusted friends."

Mikoto: "Is Sougo here?"

Woz: "Yes but not in this world."

Mikoto: "I see."

Y/N: "If he's Geiz and Tsukuyomi's child then wouldn't there be one in Sougo-sama's world?"

Woz: "No there won't be."

Y/N: "Huh? Why's that?" Woz stays silent for a few seconds.

Woz: "Geiz Myokoin is dead."

Mikoto: "What!? How!?"

Woz: "He...was lost in battle."

Mikoto: "He would never lose! He's the strongest rider I know...! I'm sorry this is different timeline of course that would be a possibility."

Y/N: "You're from a different timeline?

Mikoto: "Yes you said Sougo-sama before. Does that mean Sougo is the Maou?"

Woz: "Yes."

Mikoto: "Then you were a Quartzer?"

Y/N: "Quartzer?"

Woz: "I never was a Quartzer."

Mikoto: "You never planned with Barlckxs to make Sougo an anniversary rider and use him to collect the ridewatches!?"

Woz: "Barlckxs?"

Y/N: "Wait hold on Mikoto. Start from the beginning." Mikoto nods and explains what happened in his timeline. (He explains everything that happened in the Over Quartzer movie.)

Y/N: "Did that happen in our timeline?"

Woz: "Some of it but instead those Kamen Riders: Barlckxs, Zonjis, and Zamonas weren't the ones trying to destroy Krim Steinbelt's ancestor. It was Swartz after finding out that Sougo's power wasn't at its fullest since he was using a future version of Drive's ridewatch. Swartz thought up a plan to erase Krim Steinbelt meaning Drive wouldn't of been born. No Krim
Steinbelt, no Drive..."

Y/N: "No ridewatch."

Woz: "After that he stole Decade's power and use it to try to become King himself."

Mikoto: "I heard in our time line Swartz was defeated by Barlckxs. Captain Woz, you found this out after Barlckxs was defeated. You wondered why he didn't make a move again."

Y/N: "Wow, crazy how time can change so drastically."

Woz: "Yes, seems like I also went back to being a captain too."

Y/N: "I remember you saying you were one before."

Woz: "Now why are you here in this timeline?"

Mikoto: "Well something happened to our rider powers. They started to disappear even Sougo's. They sent me to find out what happened."

Y/N: "I can tell you that. A Time Jacker by the name Finnis stole Sougo's power and transformed into Another Ichigo. She said she will turn Kamen Riders to their original purpose, beings of evil."

Mikoto: "I see by becoming Another Ichigo, they were changing the history of Kamen Riders itself. That's why we lost our powers."

Y/N: "Yeah, it was a tough battle but I was able to stop her, thanks to the Showa Riders giving me their powers."

Mikoto: "You inherited the Showa Riders power!?" Mikoto stands up and slams his hands on the table.

Y/N: "Y-Yes!"

Mikoto: "Amazing...Sougo never got their powers."

Woz: "The Showa Riders are...well let's say picky."

Mikoto: "I guess that's all I need. I should go back to my timeline."

Y/N: "Wait! Since your here why don't you help us out?"

Mikoto: "Hm?"

Y/N: "There's another Time Jacker by the name of Aevi. He might get the idea to use Another Ichigo if that happens I don't know if I'll be able to stop him. But if you are there then we'll have a fighting chance."

Mikoto: "....Okay I'll stay here and help. If there's a Time Jacker then it's my job to stop him." Y/N jumps from his chair and extends his hand to Mikoto.

Y/N: "Awesome! Another Kamen Rider besides Woz is gonna be my friend!" Mikoto looks at Y/N's hand.

Mikoto: "Friend..." Mikoto grabs Y/N's hand to shake it.

Mikoto: "Friends and allies!" The two Kamen Riders smile at each other.

Y/N: "Oh I'll ask Rias to get a room ready for you."

Mikoto: "Thanks."

Y/N is walking down the halls of the mansion.

Y/N: "I hope Mikoto is getting comfortable. Knowing that your dad died in a different timeline must be a crazy." Around the corner Rias walks from a different hallway.

Rias: "Oh Y/N."

Y/N: "Rias?"

Rias: "How was your meeting with Mikoto?"

Y/N: "It went well. He's going to join us to stop Aevi."

Rias: "He agreed to be part of your peerage?"

Y/N: "Uhh no he's actually from a different timeline. It would be weird to ask him to be part of my peerage if he isn't...well even exist here."

Rias: "Rather confusing but I trust your judgment. Where are you going by the way?"

Y/N: "Oh I was going to take a bath but I have no idea were to go. So I was walking around the mansion thinking about what happened."

Rias: "I'm heading that way, so let's go together."

Y/N: "Let the way."

Rias: "In all my life I didn't think I would have to deal with time itself."

Y/N: "Yeah it is confusing and crazy."

Rias: "Yes...Y/N I have to tell you something it's about Kuroka."

Y/N: "Okay?"

Rias: "She's a wanted criminal. My brother thinks he won't be able to help you like he did with Akeno. While the Akeno incident was on our premises no one knows about it except those here. While with Kuroka everyone in the underworld knows about her crime."

Y/N: "But Kuroka didn't kill her Master because she went astray."

Rias: "I know but it will be difficult to get everyone to believe the real story."

Y/N: "Wait maybe we can."

Rias: "Hm?"

Y/N: "What if Woz and I can go back in time to find some evidence proving her story is true."

Rias: "Wouldn't that be dangerous? Woz always says never to mess with time."

Y/N: "Don't worry we aren't gonna change anything."

Rias: "If you can convince Woz I'll tell my brother about the plan."

Y/N: "Thanks Rias." Y/N interlocks his hand with Rias' hand. The two walk together hand in hand to the baths.

At the building where the reception happened in a different room. All the leaders are having a meeting.

Azazel: "Looks like we made it through, for now."

Sir Zechs: "Ajuka teleported Loki and Fenrir to a far off land, but that is only a temporary solution."

Micheal: "Yes, I am sure that he will attack again."

Odin: "As the leader of the Norse, I take full responsibility."

Micheal: "We don't blame you, Odin. There are some in all our factions who are like Loki. It was only a matter of time before someone decided to act."

Sir Zechs: "He's right but if you still blame yourself for your sons actions then please help us with everything you have."

Odin: "I thank you for your forgiveness. I think it's time my son is taught a lesson."

The next morning Y/N is speaking with Mikoto.

Y/N: "Whoa you even have Ghost's, Wizard's and Faiz's ridewatch."

Mikoto: "Yeah I...got them from Sougo when he sent me out to find out what happened."

Y/N: "Oh about that did you tell your Sougo about what happened?" Mikoto starts to sweat a little.

Mikoto: "Yeah! I just called me up and told him what happened. He told me good luck on stopping the Time Jacker!"

Y/N: "I wonder how your Sougo acts. Is it the same or different?"

Mikoto: "I don't know."

Azazel: "Yo!"

Y/N: "Oh it's you."

Azazel: "Ha ha! Listen get everyone I need to tell you all something." Y/N gathers everyone at the main hallway.

Azazel: "Listen up, to defeat Loki, Odin will return North to retrieve Mjolnir. But Ajuka, who teleported Loki, says he can only keep Loki at bay for about a day."

Rias: "Just one day!?"

Mikoto: "You weren't kidding about ancient mythology being real."

Y/N: "Told ya."

Azazel: "If Loki recovers and attacks us again, we'll have to fight him head-on."

Rias: "If the great devil class of each side moves to fight, there's chance another large-scale war will break out."

Azazel: "If that happens, what Loki calls Ragnarok, and the chaos of war that the Chaos Brigade wants, will begin. The beginning of the end. Of course all this information is coming from our new cat here." Kuroka is licking her hand.

Kuroka: "You're welcome."

Akeno: "It would be great if Mjolnir makes it in time, but..."

Rias: "Big brother. No let me see Sir Zechs Lucifer." Azazel smirks at Rias.

Y/N: "Rias, what are you thinking?"

Rias: "We will hold me off." Rias is then teleported to the meeting room.

Sir Zechs: "So you want try and slow him down?"

Ajuka: "I can only send about ten people at a time to Loki's location. Even with rest, I can only send another one or two afterwards. It will be a difficult mission."

Rias: I understand the danger."

Serafall: "Seems like the others also want to volunteer..." The doors open for Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji to be behind them.

Serafall: "...Sona."

Rias: "Sona!" Sona and her two peerage members walk with her inside the room.

Sona: "Three members of the Sitri family also wish to volunteer."

Serafall: "She won't listen to reason."

Sir Zechs: "Then if Rias is volunteering then Y/N isn't far behind her."

Serafall: "Well, this problem was caused by our carelessness. Sona and Rias are related to great devils. Y/N well he's got a scary monster as his benefactor."

Azazel: "Two people have already decided. We don't have time to waste on choosing people."

Rias: "Two?"

Gabriel: "Yes."

Micheal: "On our side..." Irina steps out of the dark.

Rias: "Irina!"

Micheal: "She will surely be an important asset to this endeavor."

Irina: "Please leave it to me."

Rossweisse: "Our enemy is a god of Asgard. I will also go."

Sir Zechs: "Please buy us some time until Mjolnir is transferred."

After the meeting Rias, her peerage, Sona, her three peerage members, Y/N, Mikoto, and Woz are outside the mansion with Micheal, Gabriel, Ajuka, Azazel, and Sir Zechs. Ajuka summons a giant green magic circle.

Rias: "It saddens me that we won't be together, but I am leaving you with the defense force here."

Asia: "Y-Yes. Issei, Y/N make sure you two to come back."

Issei: "Don't worry! Make sure to get along with the other devils, Asia."

Y/N: "Issei's right! We got this!"

Asia: "Yes!"

Ajuka: "These are coordinates to Loki's location."

Woz: "Thank you. Waga Maou I'll make sure they are put in our Time Mazine and Mikoto's Time Mazine. They will be ready once you are finished."

Y/N: "Thanks Woz."

Mikoto: "A problem that isn't a Time Jacker. Feels like I'm wasting my time."

Y/N: "Well we are Kamen Riders, even it's not a Time Jacker it's our job to protect people." Mikoto smiles at Y/N's words

Mikoto: "You're right. Let's do this." Mikoto slams his fist in his palm.

Sir Zechs: "Thank you Mikoto for agreeing to help."

Mikoto: "No problem."

Irina: "We're together again, Xenovia."

Xenovia: "Yes. But, Irina. Though it may sound strange coming from a devil like me..."

Irina: "You want to warn me about the danger, right?" Akeno is with Koneko who is putting on her gauntlets.

Rossweisse: "I apologize for the late introduction." Akeno and Koneko look at Rossweisse who is in valkyrie armor.

Rossweisse: "I have come to accompany our great Father, Odin. My name is Rossweisse."

Saji: "Look, Hyodo!"

Issei: "She was wearing a suit last time, but what wonderful form this is." Sona pulls in Saji's ear and Rias pulls on Issei's for staring. Y/N walks up to Rossweisse.

Y/N: "Whoa! A real Valkyrie! You look so cool! I wonder if Odin can let me ask if a Valkyrie can join my peerage! That would be so awesome! The future king needs something like a Valkyrie! What's the armor made of? What kind of weapon do you use?" Rossweisse blushes from the attention Y/N is giving her.

Mikoto: "Calm down Zi-O. Stay focused."

Y/N: "Ah! You're right ha ha."

Azazel: "Sorry for making you kids go."

Sir Zechs: "Grayfia."

Grayfia: "Yes." Grayfia holds out a open small bag with three vial.

Grayfia: "Phoenix Tears. This is all we could collect during the emergency."

Sir Zechs: "A precondition, since your healing Bishop cannot go." Rias takes the small bag and closes it.

Rias: "Thank you very much."

Sir Zechs: "But, don't be rash."

Rias: "Yes."

Y/N: "I'll be there too. I'll make sure nothing happens to her."

Sir Zechs: "Thank you, Y/N." Y/N looks at Koneko and Kuroka to remember what happened a few minutes inside the mansion.

Flashback Koneko: "Please take me with you.

Flashback Rias: "Koneko, but you are..."

Flashback Koneko: "I won't have any doubts any longer. Now I know my sister didn't lose control of her powers. She used them to protect me. I'm gonna do the same. Protect everyone and you, my master."

Flashback Rias: "I understand." Kuroka walks up to the two of them.

Flashback Kuroka: "If my sister is going to jump into danger it's my job to make sure she comes back alive. I'll be coming with you, Rias-chan." Rias smiles at Kuroka.

Flashback Rias: "Thank you."

Current Y/N is happy the sisters can be together. Even though their relationship is strained they still understand each other. Koneko tugs in Y/N's sleeve.

Koneko: "Y/N onii-chan." Y/N looks at Koneko.

Koneko: "Give me courage."

Y/N: "You'll be okay. No matter what happens to you, I'll protect you. You and Kuroka are special people to me. I won't let anything happen to you and her."

Akeno: "Oh my, Y/N. It seems you've finally stolen Koneko's heart as well."

Y/N: "W-What!? Akeno stop joking."

Akeno: "*giggle* Me too."

Y/N: "What did you say?"

Akeno: "I said please give me some courage too." Akeno turns away from Y/N thinking about her father.

Y/N: "....Yeah I'll give you the same amount of courage." Y/N places his hand in Akeno's shoulder.

Ajuka: "Alright, is everyone ready?"

Rias: "Yes." Y/N and Mikoto step out of the magic circle.

Ajuka: "Then, I will begin teleporting you all."  A second magic circle lifts up taking the others away.

Mikoto. "I can see your friends trust you. You really are a Kamen Rider."

Y/N: "Thanks! If I wasn't our senpai's wouldn't give me their power."

Mikoto: "You're right. Let's head to the location."

Y/N: "Yeah."

Sir Zechs: "Good luck." The two Kamen Riders nod to Sir Zechs. Y/N and Mikoto are about to leave when they hear someone yelling.

Voice: "Wait!" Everyone looks to see a man in a orange coat.

Mikoto: "Shoichi Tsugami!?"

Y/N: "Who?"

Mikoto: "Shoichi Tsugami, he's Kamen Rider Agito."

Y/N: "Kamen Rider Agito!? I'm sorry for not knowing who you are senpai!" Y/N bows to Shoichi.

Shoichi: "That's alright it's our first time meeting. Sorry I'm late I took me awhile to find this place. It seems you have a problem. Mind if I help?"

Sir Zechs: "If a third Kamen Rider is willing to help we will gladly accept."

Y/N: "Let's head to the location we don't wanna be late." Y/N, Mikoto, and Shoichi run towards the Time Mazine. The Time Mazine's lift off and fly away.

Time Mazine!

The young devils, Valkyrie, and Irina appear in a canyon. The Time Mazine's fly over head and land a few feet away from the group.

Time Mazine!

Y/N, Mikoto, Woz, and Shoichi run out of the Time Mazine.

Rias: "Hm? Y/N who is that?!" Woz looks next to Mikoto to see Shoichi.

Woz: "Shoichi Tsugami."

Shoichi: "Hello."

Rias: "Hello, my name is Rias Gremory."

Y/N: "Shoichi-senpai is a Kamen Rider."

Sona: "A third Kamen Rider. Our odds might be in our favor." Everyone looks at the pyramid.

Saji: "Our enemy is an evil god of Norse. Damn. We're against such a tough opponent right after training. Well. This is for the sake of the President's dream, too."

Issei: "Your president's dream?"

Y/N: "Sona's dream?"

Saji: "My president wants to make a school in the underworld, where even low-level devils can participate in the Rating Game."

Y/N: "That's amazing."

Issei: "But what does that have to do with this?"

Saji: "There are actually a lot of devils that think the President's dream is stupid."

Issei: "Well, devils do live in an aristocratic society."

Saji: "So, if we make peace with other mythologies..."

Issei: "I see. This hard-headed devil society might change."

Y/N: "Even if it doesn't. I'm sure Sona will be able to make her dream come true. I understand what's it like for others to make fun of your dream."

Saji: "I believe that too. My dream is to become a teacher at the President's school."

Y/N: "That's a good dream."

Issei: "Yeah."

Saji: "Anyone who gets in the way of our dream, whether Norse god or not needs to be beaten down."

Y/N: "I agree, let's take this so called god down."

Issei: "Let's do this!"

Rias: "He's coming." Y/N, Mikoto, and Woz taken out their drivers and place them on their waist.

Ziku Driver! X 2

Beyondriver!

Shoichi starts to do his Henshin pose to summon his driver on his waist.

Y/N, Mikoto, and Woz take out their ridewatches. Y/N and Mikoto twist the face of their ridewatches. The three push the button off their ridewatches.

Zi-O!

Geiz!

Woz!

They slot their ridewatches on their drivers. Y/N and Mikoto push the button on their driver. Y/N takes Sougo's pose. Mikoto extends his hands out then moves them in a circle to hold his driver with both hands. Y/N's clock appears behind him as Geiz's digital clock appear behind him and Woz's futuristic clock behind him.

Y/N, Mikoto, Woz, Shoichi: "Henshin!"

Shoichi pushes the sides of his belt, Woz pushes his crank-in handle forward, Y/N hits his driver, and Mikoto makes his driver spin.

Altering Belt Sound

(If the video doesn't show up it's Zi-O's driver sound effect)

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O!

(If the video doesn't show up it's Geiz Henshin)

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Geiz!

(If the video doesn't show up. It's Woz's Henshin sound)

Action! Touei! Future Time! Sugoi! Jidai! Mirai! Kamen Rider Woz! Woz!

Shoichi's belt shines making his rider wear to appear in him. Magenta watch stripes appear around Y/N giving him his ride wear. Red and yellow watch stripes appear around Mikoto giving him his ride wear as well. Green laser form Woz's ride wear then the chest plate and shoulder pads slotting on him. Magenta katakana flies out of Y/N's clock, yellow katakana flies out of Mikoto's clock, and blue katakana flies out of Woz's clock. The katakana's fly back slotting in the three Kamen Rider's helmets.

The pyramid lifts up and glows. The pyramid breaks to reveal Loki. Aevi floats down on top of a giant rock.

Loki: "Beelzebub! Playing such petty tricks!"

Rossweisse: "Lord Loki! Baring your fangs at our great Father is unforgivable! You should voice your opinions through the proper channels!"

Loki: "The Valkyrie that accompanies Odin. Though I hear you are talented, your power is far from a god's."

Rossweisse: "You refuse to listen to reason."

Loki: "You are all much too weak for the opening act of Ragnarok."

Agito: "This guy is really full of himself."

Y/N: "He is the God of Mischief. In Norse lore he's just as full of himself I thought he would be."

Geiz: "But in Norse Lore he does get reprimanded for some of the things he's done. So let's be the ones who do that." Beams of light hit the ground underneath Loki. Fenrir, Hati, and Skoll are summon where the beams hit.

Rossweisse: "Fenrir! And those are Fenrir's children, Hati and Skoll!"

Geiz: "Three giant puppies? This gonna be easy."

Woz: "Don't underestimate them. Fenrir is said to able to swallow the sun and he bite off Tyr's arm. Meaning he has the power to kill a god."

Geiz: "Ah sorry Captain I'll be more level headed."

Agito: "Y/N please take this." Agito hands Y/N the Agito ridewatch.

Y/N: "Thank you, Shoichi-senpai." Loki confidently smirks. A lighting blot hits the ground for a giant serpent to appear.

Rias: "Even one of five great dragon kings, the Midgard Serpent...."

Irina: "So many legendary monsters!"

Rossweisse: "An imitation created using a dragon king as a base."

Kuroka: "Nyaa! I forgot someone else was dispatched from Chaos Brigade. He was supposed to support Loki. I wonder where he is."

Issei: "Does that really matter!? We're surrounded!"

Rias: "Don't get intimidated. Right now, we must do everything in our power to buy some time!"

Everyone "Yes!"

Loki: "You'll regret fighting against a god!" All four of Loki's beast's go to attack the group.

Issei: "Let's go!"

Saji: "Yeah! I'll show him the results of my training!"

Issei: "President!"

Saji: "President!" Rias and Sona allow there pawn to use promotion.

Issei & Saji: "Promotion, Queen!" Y/N takes out the Ghost ridewatch to use it.

Ghost!

He slides it on his driver and makes it spin.

(If the video doesn't show up. Its Ghost Armor sound)

Armor Time! Kaigan! Ghost!

Y/N jumps at Loki throwing punch at him.

Loki: "Isn't about time you did something?" A lightning bolt falls from the sky. A boy appears in front of Y/N round house kicking him to the ground.

Geiz: "Zi-O!"

Koneko: "Y/N!" Y/N hits the ground and sits up to see the boy land in front of him.

Boy: "Yo! You're a Kamen Rider, right?" Y/N stands up for Geiz, Woz, and Agito to stand next to him.

Y/N: "Who are you!?"

Boy: "Name's Shoji Konomi from Vali Team. Sorry but I have to protect this guy!" Shoji uses his thumb to point at Loki. He then takes a stance then moves his hands in front of him to make a small X.

(Just like Another Agito: Kaoru Kino)

A altering belt appears on his waist.

Agito: "What!?"

Shoji: "Henshin!" Shoji quickly hits the buttons on the side of the altering belt.

Altering Belt Sound

Light comes out of the center of the altering belt giving Shoji his rider wear. He steps on a rock with his left foot.

Shoji: "I never came up with a name...Hey you, that looks like me what's your name?"

Agito: "Shoichi Tsunami." Shoji waves away Shoichi's comment.

Shoji: "No your Kamen Rider name."

Agito: "Kamen Rider Agito."

Shoji: "Alright...Let me introduce myself again. My name is Shoji Konomi also known as Kamen Rider Mirage Agito!"

Rias: "A Kamen Rider!?"

Sona: "Is that not a Another Rider?"

Rias: "I don't know."

Kuroka: "He's the one I was talking about. His power is similar to Y/N's. Not only that it's holy energy is immense." Shoji puts his hand together and bows.

Shoji: "Treat me well!" Shoji takes a fighting stance. Y/N turns to Rias.

Y/N: "Rias! We'll handle this guy! You take care of those monsters!"

Rias: "Okay! Everyone you heard him! Let's take these puppies and over sized snake down!"

Everyone: "Yes!"

Y/N looks back at Shoji.

Y/N: "You're a Kamen Rider, Why are you with Vali!?"

Shoji: "Well Ophis is the one who found me. Asked me if I wanted to learn how to use my power. You see I like fighting, Ive trained all my life as a martial artist. Fighting strong opponents always gets my blood pumping and my spirit is set a blaze! Learning how to use this power meant I get to fight strong opponents I would never see in a regular match! I accepted Ophis' proposition and now I'm apart of Vali's team. That's my story but enough talking let's fight!"

Shoji runs and jumps at the four Kamen Riders.  He lands in the middle of all four of them. Shoji punches Agito to send him flying into the side of a rock. He quickly turns to kick Geiz in the head sending him flying across the land. Woz throws a punch at Shoji who deflects it. Shoji punches Woz with his right hand in the stomach sending him into a rock. Y/N puts his hands together to summon the parka ghosts. Musashi and Thomas Edison goes in to attack at Shoji. Musashi slashes at Shoji who bends over backwards to dodge the blades. Shoji touches the ground with his hands and flips kick Thomas Edison. He lands on his feet and runs at Y/N. Issac Newton flies at Shoji. It makes the gravity heavier for Shoji making him stop.

Shoji: "What's going on!?" Y/N takes the chance and runs with Ore. They both throw a punch at Shoji.

Shoji: "ARRRRAH!" Shoji is able to lift his arms to catch the attacks.

Y/N: "What!? How!?" Shoji pulls the two in the heavy gravity.

Shoji: "Not...a...good...feeling...huh!?"

Y/N: "Issac...Newton...don't...stop! Increase...the...gravity!" Issac Newton is worried but does what Y/N told him.

Shoji: "What...are...you...doing!?"

Y/N: "You'll...see!" Fenrir is running at Y/N and Shoji ready to bite Y/N. Xenovia and Kiba attack it with their swords pushing it back. Fenrir growls at them.

Kiba: "We'll protect you, Y/N!"

Xenovia: "Yes! Let's go! Durandul!" Xenovia swings her giant blade at Fenrir sending an energy slash at it.

Kiba: "Swird Birth!" Kiba stabs the ground for hundreds of blades to sprout out the ground heading towards Fenrir. The two attacks hit Fenrir making it growl in pain.

Issei: "Xenovia and Kiba have gotten stronger." A sadden Issei looks at his Boosted Gear.

Issei: "Damn it! If only I could go into my Balance Breaker. Now isn't the time to feel down about myself! Go! Dragon Shot!" Issei punches a red ball of energy to send towards Fenrir. The ball of energy hits Fenrir's head.

Y/N: "Thanks...everyone!"

Koneko slams Skoll's head in the ground.

Kuroka: "Nice one Shirone!"

Rias: "Please focus Kuroka. This one is our opponent." Kuroka looks at the Midgar serpent.

Kuroka: "The big snake. I used to hunt snakes for fun!" Kuroka fires energy blasts at the Midgar serpent.

Akeno: "Lightning!" Akeno fires lightning from her finger at the serpent. The two attacks hit the serpent making it reel back. It quickly turns to the Rias, Akeno, Kuroka, Sona, and Tsubaki to breath fire at them. The five jump out the way of the flames.

Akeno: "My power right now is not enough. Kuroka's attack did more damage than mine."

Tsubaki: "Let's send back those flames! Mirror Alice!" A mirror appears in front of Tsubaki for the flames to it. The mirror absorbs the flames then shattering sending the flames back at the serpent.

Kuroka: "What was that?"

Sona: "Sacred Gear, Mirror Alice. When Tsubaki's mirror shatters from a attack, it is reflected back to the enemy with double the power."

Rias: "It's a counter gear. Disadvantageous to my family, who like to be on the attack."

Sona: "We won't hold back if we play against you in a game."

Rias: "Then, I should show you the results of my training." Rias summons a magic circle to fire a red energy blast at the serpent.

Sona: "I, as well." Sona summons a blue magic circle to summon a water serpent that bites at the throat of the Midgar serpent. The water serpent slams the Midgar serpents head on a mountain. The Midgar serpent roars letting a pulse of energy destroying the water serpent. Mist spread everything making Sona to clean her glasses.

Rias: "Though an imitation..."

Sona: "It is based off of one of the dragon kings. Let's move forward carefully, Rias." Sona puts her glasses back on.

Rias: "You haven't changed at all."

Thomas Edison is still making the gravity heavy for Y/N and Shoji.

Shoji: "How...long...are...you...gonna...keep...this...going!?"

Cross-Z!

Y/N smirks underneath his helmet.

(If the video doesn't show up it's Cross-Z armor sound)

Armor Time! Wake up burning! Cross-Z!

Thomas Edison turns the gravity back to normal for Geiz with flaming blue fist to punch Shoji's cheek. Shoji stands up and gets ready to fight again. Y/N takes out Builds ridewatch and pushes it button.

Build!

He replaces the Ghost ridewatch with Builds. Y/N makes his driver spin.

(If the video doesn't show up it's Build Armor sound)

Armor Time! Best Match! Build!

Y/N: "Let's go!" Y/N and Geiz run at Shoji. Agito gets out of the creator he made to see Hati staring at him.

Agito: "Nice doggie." Hati bites at Agito. Shoichi jumps and rolls out of the way. Purple energy blasts hit Hati making it stagger back.

Irina: "Are you okay?"

Agito: "Yes, thank you for helping him."

Rossweisse: "It's not over yet."

Rossweisse, Irina, and Agito get ready to face Hati who's growling at them.

Rossweisse: "Though small, they are Fenrir's children. If their fangs reach you, it is over."

Irina: "A good opponent." Agito pushing the button on the right side of his belt. A sword handle appears out the buckle part of his altering belt. He grabs it and pulls out the Flame Saber. Agito's right arm and chest turn red.

Agito: "You still have to be careful."

Xenovia: "He's right Irina! Don't be reckless! A human like you!"

Irina: "Look, Xenovia. This is the new me!" Irina holds her hands in a pray. The letter A appears on Irina's right hand. A halo appears above her head and white angel wings sprout out of her back.

Kiba: "That form."

Issei: "She looks like an angel!"

Irina: "I will explain later. Minions of an evil god!" Irina holds up hand up for a circle of light to appear.

Irina: "I have become a reincarnated angel through Lord Micheal's blessing. Accept my holy wrath! Amen!" Irina throws the circle of light at Hati. The circle of light wraps around Hati's neck making it hit the ground. Rossweisse summons purple magic circles to fire purple energy blasts.

Rossweisse: "It seems they don't have as much defensive power as Fenrir." Agito in Flame form slashes Hati's side.

Irina: "Yay!"

Xenovia: "Reincarnated Angel?"

Issei: "Her personality hasn't changed at though. Even Irina has gotten stronger! Why!? Why can't I get stronger!?" Issei looks at his Booster Gear again.

Kiba: "We will take care of Fenrir!"

Issei: "All right, Koneko. We'll take on the other one!"

Koneko: "Yes!"

Y/N and Geiz are attacking Shoji but he dodges all their attacks. Y/N thrusts his Drill Crusher Crusher at him. Shoji moves out of the way for the drill to stab into the side of a rock. He quickly kicks Y/N before he can remove his drill. Y/N is sent flying destroying the rock with his Drill Crusher Crusher. Geiz throws a punch covered in blue flames. Shoji rolls out of the way for Geiz's attack to hit the rock making it explode in blue fire. Geiz quickly turns to continue to throw punches at Shoji. Mirage Agito continues to dodge Geiz's attacks.

Shoji: "Ha ha ha! You're pretty good! But I'm better!" Shoji deflects Geiz's attacks and kicks him in the head again. Geiz takes a few steps back. Shoji does a three kick combo on Geiz making him hit the ground. He lifts his leg to axe kick Geiz. Y/N comes from behind to thrust his drill at Shoji who side steps and jumps to side spin kicks Y/N to the ground. Shoji bends down to speak to Y/N.

Shoji: "You know I should thank you. If weren't for you pi—ing off Vali, he wouldn't of given it his all during training. Honestly I think he was trying to kill me because I reminded him of you."

Y/N: "Mikoto! Now!" Geiz jumps at Shoji while pushing the buttons on his ridewatches.

Finish Time! Cross-Z!

Y/N stabs the ground with his Drill Crusher Crusher. The ground underneath breaks for Shoji to lose balance. A blue chinese dragon appears behind Geiz. Mikoto throws a punch for the dragon to breath blue flames powering up his attack.

Dragonic Time Burst!

Geiz slams his fist on Shoji's head to be sent flying into a giant rock to explode in blue flames. Geiz and Y/N fall in the hole he made.

Geiz: "Nice call."

Y/N: "Thanks but please get off me." Geiz is on top of Y/N falling on him after punching Shoji.

Geiz: "Sorry."

Koneko and Issei are fighting Skoll. It tries to bite Koneko but she punches it away. Issei uppercuts the wolf sending flying up in the air. Skoll lands on the ground to quickly to runs at Issei.

Issei: "Ahh!"

Koneko: "Issei-senpai!?"

Woz: "Ha!" Woz thrusts his Zikan Despear to hit Skoll's side pushing it back.

Issei: "Woz!? Thanks..."

Koneko: "What about the Kamen Rider?"

Woz: "Seems we got split up. No matter Waga Maou will be fine." Woz takes out one of his Miridewatches. He pushes the button on it.

Kikai!

Woz removes his miridewatch and slots the Kikai miridewatch. He pushes the button on it again for the face to open then he pushes the crank-in handle.

(If the video doesn't show up it's Kikai's sound)

Action! Touei! Future Time! Dekai! Hakai! Gōkai! Futurering Kikai! Kikai!

Woz's blue katakana flies out of his helmet. Yellow lasers appear around him for them to make the Kikai armor. The Kikai armor slots on him for yellow katakana to slot in his helmet.

Issei: "New form!" Skoll jumps at Woz with its mouth open. It bites down on him for its fangs to break. Skoll reels back whimpering from the pain.

Koneko: "It wasn't able to bite him!?

Woz: "Oh my don't bite things you don't know will end up hurting you."

Issei: "That's some crazy defense!"

Woz: "Keep your guard up. It's not over." Skoll glares at the three.

Issei & Koneko: "Yes!" Loki watches everyone holding off his creatures.

Loki: "Though I thought you all as weaklings..."

Aevi: "Ha ha! Don't take think lowly of them or it will come back to bite you." Loki turns to see Aevi sitting on top of a giant rock.

Loki: "Who might you be?"

Aevi: "Just an observer. You don't need to worry I won't interfere but..." Aevi holds up the Another Grand Zi-O Anotherwatch.

Aevi: "...I can help you if things don't go your way."

Loki: "Hmph! Just sit and watch child. I will not lose."

Aevi: "Whatever you say." A glowing rope flies towards Loki. He quickly dodges the glowing rope and looks where it's coming from.

Saji: "Carelessness is the greatest enemy, god!"

Loki: "My opponent is a weakling among weaklings?"

Saji: "You'll get burned if you underestimate a weakling." Loki looks ta Aevi who waves the Anotherwatch at him.

Loki: "Don't make me laugh." Loki fires a volley of magic blasts at Saji. Sona looks at the explosion to realize Loki attacked Saji.

Sona: "Saji!" Issei notices the explosion as well.

Issei: "Saji! You bastard!" Issei is about to go help Saji when Skoll jumps at him.

Koneko: "Issei-senpai!" Koneko grabs Skoll and kicks it away. She lands in front of Issei and Woz to grow a white tail and cat ears.

Issei: "Koneko."

Woz: "Hm I think Waga Maou would say cute." Koneko blushes thinking about Y/N.

Koneko: "I will accept this power and master it. I won't be afraid of my own power anymore. This power was used to protect me. I will use it to protect and fight for everyone!"

Kuroka: "That's my Shirone! Whoa!" Kuroka dodges the Midgar serpent's attack. Koneko grabs Skoll's snout and spins it. She throws it in the air to fire multiple white fireballs at it. They hit Skoll's back to explode on impact. Woz jumps and thrusts his Zikan Despear at Skoll hitting it. Skoll is sent into a rock destroying it by Woz's attack. Issei stares at them both.

Issei: "Even Koneko got a power up. Why!? Why am I so weak!?"

Akeno: "I see. So you've accepted your power, Koneko. I have to accept myself, as well." Akeno looks at the Midgar serpent.

Akeno: "I am the daughter of Himejima Shuri and Barkiel." The Midgar serpent tries to bite Akeno but she dodges the attack. She floats in the air to look down at the Midgar Serpent.

Akeno: "And I am Rias Gremory's Queen, Himejima Akeno!" Akeno's wings sprout from her back. One pair is devil wings and the other is black fallen angel wings. Geiz gets off of Y/N for him to look up at Akeno.

Y/N: "You finally accepted it huh?" Y/N smiles underneath his helmet.

Akeno: "Thunderbolt!" Akeno holds her hand up for a yellow magic circle to appear above her. Lightning flies down into Akeno's hand. Akeno summons her fallen angel light to combine her lightning and light together. She fires her new attack at the Midgar serpent. The Midgar serpent is electrified until it falls on the ground. Rias thinks back to when she first met Akeno.

Rias: "Finally. You've finally moved forward, Akeno." Issei looks at the Midgar serpent then at Akeno. He holds his Boosted Gear.

Issei: "I've had enough of being weak! You listen here you stupid gauntlet! You're gonna give me the power I want! I'm tired of not being able to help! I will fight alongside them! I will surpass Y/N!" Issei thinks about every time Y/N has saved the Occult Club.

Issei: "I told you last time! I'm tired of being weak! Now give me all the strength you have!!" Issei thrusts his boosted gear hand in the air. The orb in the gauntlet glows green and Issei's whole body glows a red aura.

Ddraig: "Your rivalry with Y/N has given you the power to achieve this power! Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!" Red armor appears on Issei. He leans forward for dragon wings to sprout out of his back.

Koneko: "He did it."

Woz: "....."

Issei: "Balance Breaker Boosted Gear, Scale Mail!" Issei disappears and reappears next to Skoll. He punches the giant wolf sending it rolling on the ground.

Koneko: "Amazing."

Issei: "How's that!?" Skoll gets up and runs at Issei.

Issei: "You want more!? Take this!" Issei thrusts his left arm for Ascalon to shoot out stabbing Skoll in the chest. He removes the blade from the wolfs chest for it to hit the group.

Woz: "....Well done Issei."

Issei: "Huh!? Did you complement me!?"

Woz: "If you acted more normal I'll probably complement you more."

Issei: "Hey I am normal!"

Irina, Rossweisse, and Agito knock out Hati. Blood spills out of its mouth. Xenovia and Kiba keep Fenrir at bay.

Loki: "Weaklings. You all are pretty good."

Aevi: "Remember my warning."

Loki: "Be quiet child." Aevi shrugs to himself. Rossweisse floats up behind Loki.

Rossweisse: "Lord Loki. Please think this over. I'm sure Odin will still forgive you."

Loki: "Don't be confused. I am the one fixing his mistake."

Rossweisse: "It cannot be helped!" Rossweisse summons multiple purple magic circles. She fires purple laser at Loki.

Aevi: "Whoa! She's powerful, what you gonna do?" Loki swipes away the lasers.

Aevi: "Oooo!" Loki hits away all laser when the glowing rope wraps around his arm.

Saji: "I got you!"

Issei: "Saji!"

Saji: "For the President's dream, that was nothing!"

Y/N: "Good job, Saji!"

Shoji: "Don't think I'm out for the count!" Shoji appears behind Y/N and Geiz with two flaming daggers.

Y/N & Geiz: "What!?" Y/N and Geiz quickly turn around to summon their weapons to block the daggers.

Zikan Girade!

Zikan Zax! Oh No!

An explosion happens when the weapons make contact. Y/N and Geiz jump out of the dust.

Y/N: "Mikoto! Wizard armor!"

Geiz: "Got it!" Y/N and Geiz take out their Wizard ridewatch. Y/N also takes out the Agito ridewatch. He twist and push the button on their ridewatches.

Wizard!

Agito!

They slide their ridewatches in their drivers and make them spin.

(If the video doesn't up it's Wizard Armor sound)

Armor Time! Please! Wizard!

(If the video doesn't show up it's the Agito armor sound)

Armor Time! Agito! (Alter belt noise)

Shoji appears out of the smoke jumping and thrusting his flame daggers at Y/N and Geiz.

Y/N: "Barrier!" Geiz stands in front of Y/N summoning a magic circle in front of him.

Barrier, Please!

Shoji's daggers make contact on the magic circle. The magic circles shatter for the daggers to hit Geiz in the chest. Y/N quickly moves around Geiz. His fist glows a golden aura. Y/N slams his fist on Shoji's face. Shoji is thrown back for his feet to scrape the ground destroying it. He spins his daggers then points one at the two Riders. Geiz stands next to Y/N.

Shoji: "You two are fun to fight! Let's keep going!" Shoji runs at Y/N and Geiz swinging his flame daggers. Y/N holds his Zikan Girade and Geiz holds his Zikan Zax.

The three start to fight with their weapons. The weapons spark as they clash. Loki watches Shoji fight.

Loki: "Something like this won't..." Loki summons a magic circle around his wrist where the rope is. The magic circle dissipates shocking Loki.

Loki: "Impossible! It won't come off!?"

Saji: "Azazel tweaked it a bit." New gauntlets and greaves appear on Saji.

Saji: "All of the Vritra-type Sacred Gears have been implanted in me." Saji's left eye turns a dark red. Purple flames appear on Saji's rope.

Loki: "So these are Vritra's dark flames."

Saji: "Even a god can't escape the curse of Vritra easily!"

Sona: "You shouldn't underestimate an ambitious devil, evil god Loki." Loki grits his teeth and looks at Aevi who's smiling.

Issei: "You can never let your guard down around that teacher of ours! Alright! I'm gonna take down Loki!"

Woz: "You just unlocked your new power. Don't bite off more than you chew."

Issei: "I'll be alright! I'll be the hero this time!"

Loki: "Such a clever devil and dragon!" Loki's aura bursts out of him destroying the rope. Clouds appear with lightning falling down. A strong cool wind blows everyone away. Y/N, Geiz, and Shoji stop fighting when they feel the wind.

Shoji: "Whoa! Come on Loki! Why are you doing that!? You're interrupting my fight!"

Geiz: "What's Loki doing!?"

Y/N: "I don't know!"

Rossweisse: "Lord Loki! You can't! If you do that, not only the underworld, but all mythological worlds will be affected!"

Loki: "It will only speed the coming of Ragnarok." Giant pieces of ice starts to fall.

Shoji: "Ah cr—!" Shoji runs behind a huge rock for cover.

Y/N: "Rias!" Y/N runs towards Rias for Geiz to follow.

Loki: "That is my wish to begin with." Y/N stands in front Rias using his body as a shield. Geiz stands in front of Sona and Tsubaki.

Barrier, Please!

Rias: "What is he planning to do?" Rossweisse has taken cover behind a rock.

Rossweisse: "He plans to release his godly powers and destroy this space!" Ice pelts on Y/N's back.

Y/N: "Ow! Is he insane!?"

Shoji: "Yo Loki! This isn't what we agreed on!" A big chunk of ice hits Kiba's head. Xenovia who's using Durandal as a shield sees a knockout Kiba fall in the ground.

Xenovia: "Kiba!" Xenovia runs towards Kiba to pick up and move him behind a rock. Kiba opens his eyes to see his swords keeping Fenrir at bay are breaking.

Kiba: "Shoot!" The ice stops falling and Y/N turns around.

Loki: "Being eaten by my children at the coming of Ragnarok. A fitting win for weaklings." Loki summons three purple magic circles. He moves them together and fires a purple beam in the sky. Thousand of purple lasers fall down from sky destroying everything on the ground. Xenovia tries her best to move out of the way of lasers while carrying Kiba. She gets hit and ends up falling off the cliff. Y/N holds Rias making sure he takes all the attacks.

Rias: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "AHHHHH!" Y/N then doesn't feel anymore pain. He looks out the corner of his eye to see Kuroka with a barrier.

Kuroka: "Don't worry Y/N. I'll protect you and little Rias."

Y/N: "Thanks...Kuroka." Akeno uses her magic circle to make a barrier to protect Koneko, Issei, and Woz. Rossweisse and Irina make their barriers with their magic circles. Agito is standing underneath Rossweisse and Irina's barrier.

Agito: "Im sorry I can't help."

Rossweisse: "It's okay."

Irina: "We got this!" A laser hits where Saji is standing throwing him off.

Sona: "Saji!" Geiz notices his barrier his breaking.

Geiz: "I can't hold this up for much longer." Tsubaki runs up next to Geiz and helps him by using her own magic to make a barrier.

Geiz: "Thanks!" The laser stop falling from the sky.

Loki: "As a reward for your efforts, I will give you the honor of being the first to die from Ragnarok. Be thankful." Xenovia is knocked out and Kiba is no where to be found.

Irina: "Xenovia!"

Y/N falls to his knees to lose his Agito armor.

Rias: "Are you okay!?"

Kuroka: "Nyaa! Was I too late!?"

Y/N: "I'm okay....*Heavy breathing*" Y/N stands up and takes a deep breath.

Y/N: "We're gonna stop this raging lunatic!"

Rias: "Yes!"

Kuroka: "I can't wait to see how strong you have gotten Y/N." Rias summons a small red magic circle.

Rias: "Sona, we'll take care of this. Please use this." Rias tosses the box with Phoenix tears into the magic circle. Another red magic circle appears in front of Sona. She holds her hand up for the small box to fly out of the magic circle. Sona catches the box and nods to Rias.

Geiz: "Be careful you two."

Sona: "We will and thank you."

Geiz: "No need to thank me. We're allies aren't we?" Geiz runs towards Y/N and Rias. Sona teleports with a magic circle to use the phoenix tears on Saji and Xenovia. Fanrir jumps at Irina with its mouth open. Xenovia flies in to hit Hati away.

Irina: "Xenovia! Thank goodness!"

Xenovia: "Irina, time to revive our tag team."

Irina: "Right. This time we'll be the ultimate pair, as devil and angel!" Irina summons a sword made of light. Tsubaki finds Kida underneath a rock. She moves it to use the final phoenix tear on Kiba.

Y/N: "You're just like Kokabiel! Obsessed with causing pain and suffering! War! Ragnarok! It doesn't matter what it is! I'm going to stop everything you maniacs wanna cause!" Geiz stands next to Y/N and Rias.

Geiz: "Typical villain. Obsessed with things that don't matter anymore." Woz steps next to Geiz.

Woz: "You should try to broaden one's horizons. Maybe that's why Odin agreed to this alliance. A simple minded person like you wouldn't understand." Agito stands next to Rias.

Agito: "Somethings need to stay in the past. Move forward to the future like your father."

Loki: "Me!? Simple minded! I'm the one who's going to lead the future to the right path not my father!"

Y/N: "We'll see about that!" Y/N removes the Agito watch form his belt. He slots it in his Zikan Girade Zyu mode.

Y/N: "Kivat!" Kivat poofs next to Y/N.

Y/N: "You know what to do."

Kivat: "Yes!" Kivat flies to Rias.

Kivat: "Rias, Henshin time."

Rias: "Alright!" Rias holds her hand up for Kivat to bite. The Active Force spreads throughout Rias' body. Chains appear around her waist to turn into a belt. Rias grabs Kivat holding him forward.

Rias: "Henshin!" She places Kivat on the belt for her ride wear to appear on her.

Y/N: "Let's get him!" Y/N pushes the button on his Zikan Girade.

Finish Time!

Woz pushes the green button in his Zikan Despear. He moves his finger back and forth.

Finish Time!

Geiz takes out the Cross-Z ridewatch to twist and push it's button.

Cross-Z!

He slots it in his Zikan Zax and pushes it's button.

Finish Time!

Rias charges up a magic blast as Agito's Flame
Saber lights on fire.

Y/N: "Take this!" The five Kamen Riders fire their attacks at Loki.

Ground Sure Sure Shooting!

Bakuretsu Delance!

Dragonic Giwa Giwa Shoot!

Agito's symbol appears on Zikan Girade's barrel for a golden energy blast to fly out. A blue chinese dragon is shot out of the Zikan Zax. Woz thrusts his Zikan Despear to fire a green energy blast. Rias fires her red energy blast and Agito swings his saber to send a flaming energy slash at Loki.

Loki: "Fools!" Loki summons his three magic circles to block all the attacks.

Rias: "We already used all of the Phoenix tears. If we take that attack again, we won't survive." Rossweisse gets a call on her communicate.

Rossweisse: "I understand!" Rossweisse yells out to everyone.

Rossweisse: "We've made it in time!"

Issei: "What's that!?" A giant magic circle appears in the sky. A beam of light shines down as a hammer floats down.

Rossweisse: "The weapon of Thor, God of Thunder! It brings down divine punishment with one swing, the absolute hammer."

Loki: "Mjolnir!?"

Rossweisse: "Yes...A message from Lord Odin. If the Red Dragon Emperor is there, leave it to him."

Issei: "Me!?"

Loki: "You bastard, Odin!" Loki flies towards the hammer but Saji wraps his rope around his leg.

Saji: "I won't let you go!"

Y/N: "Everyone! Protect Issei! Make sure he gets the hammer!"

Everyone: "Yes!"

Rias: "Issei!" Issei shakes his nerves away.

Issei: "Yes, President!" Issei flies towards the hammer. He reaches for the handle of the hammer.

Shoji: "Chimera Blade!" Shoji appears in front of Issei slashing his chest. The Red Dragon Emperor armor is completely destroyed. Blood shoots out from destroyed armor. Everyone watches in shock from what happened.

Rias: "Issei!" Issei hits the ground and Shoji lands next to him.

Shoji: "That's the Red Dragon Emperor? Vali is right you are the weakest." Shoji picks up Issei and tosses him aside. An angered Kiba and Xenovia attack Shoji. Kiba stabs the ground for blades to shoot out of the ground. Shoji swings his arm for a blade of wind to cut down the swords Kiba used. Xenovia swings Durandul at Shoji. He holds his armblade up to block her attack.

Shoji: "Holy sword and the Holy Devil sword. Let's see how strong you two are!" Shoji starts to fight Xenovia and Kiba. Issei hits the ground again for Rias to fly towards his location. She loses her rider form and knees next to Issei. Kivat floats next to next.

Rias: "Issei!"

Kivat: "Boy! Open your eyes!" Mjolnir crushes into the ground since Issei never got it.

Rias: "Issei! Hang in there! Issei!" Y/N slowly walks towards Issei.

Issei: "P-President. I'm sorry, President. I just achieved my Balance Breaker. I guess no matter what I do I'll always be weak."

Rias: "Don't speak!" Tears run down Rias' face.

Issei: "President, please run."

Rias: "No!" Rossweisse, Agito, Akeno, and Kuroka are holding back the Midgar Serpent. Koneko, Woz, Geiz, and Tsubaki are fighting Fenrir. Shoji keeps breaking Kiba's Sword Birth swords while keeping Xenovia at bay.

Rias: "No Issei...I don't wanna lose you! You're my servant! Your part of my peerage, my family! Please don't die!" Y/N falls to his knees next to Issei and Rias.

Issei: "Y/N...I just can't beat you. It's up to you now. Use that hammer." Issei points at Mjolnir. Then his hand go limp hitting the ground.

Kivat: "No! Boy!" Y/N grabs his helmet and removes it. Tears are running down Y/N's face.

Y/N: "Not again...I'm sorry! There's no way for you to come back this time! I...I'll keep my promise the first time you died....Damn it!" Y/N slams his fist on the ground.

Koneko has tears in her eyes as she looks at Fenrir. She throws hundreds of punches sending hundreds of white energy blasts at Fenrir. Rossweisse, Akeno, and Sona fire their magic at the Midgar Serpent. Akeno turns to look at Issei.

Akeno: "Issei..." Akeno turns and fires her new lightning ability at Fenrir with tears tuning down her face.

Rias: "Wake up Issei! You better wake up!" Y/N places his hand on Rias' shoulder. He shakes his his head no at her. More tears fall from Rias' eyes. She holds Issei close to her.

Xenovia: "Bastard! I won't forgive you!" Xenovia sends a energy slash at Shoji for him to use his armblade to destroy it.

Shoji: "That's right! Use that anger! Let it fuel you!"

Irina: "Take this!" Irina throws a energy halo at Shoji. He kicks the energy halo away.

Shoji: "Another one has entered the fray!" Kiba appears behind Shoji swinging his sword at him.

Kiba: "HAAAA!" Shoji quickly turns to block Kiba's attack. He deflects Kiba's sword and kicks him sending him flying.

Rossweisse: "Only the Red Dragon Emperor is strong enough to wield Mjolnir. This place will be destroyed before Lord Odin's arrival. What should we do?" Saji falls to his knees.

Saji: "Hyodo. No way." Loki uses a magic circle to hit Saji's hand knocking the rope away.

Loki: "Ragnarok will begin soon. Perish in the twilight of the end." The world around Loki behind to distort. Y/N closes his eyes then opens them full of anger.

Y/N: "Shoji!! Loki!!" Y/N thinks of Vali.

Y/N: "VALI!!!" Y/N's golden ornate clock hand wings appear behind him. He puts his helmet back on and stands up. Y/N turns around to look at Loki.

Y/N: "I AM Y/N L/N! FUTURE KING OF TIME AND THIS WORLD! I WILL EVEN MAKE THE GODS BOW BEFORE ME! STARTING WITH YOU!"

Sougo is watching the fight. A blank ridewatch on his chest armor glows.

Sougo: "Your friendship has been sensed by this power. Use it well my prince." Sougo holds his hand over the ridewatch for the glowing light to float in his hand. He throws it forward for to fly away.

Loki stares at Y/N and laughs.

Loki: "Ha ha ha ha! weaklings like you have those type of dreams huh? Well you do sound passionate." A glowing ball of light made up of magenta, yellow, and green appears in front of Y/N.

Y/N: "You're finished Loki!" Y/N grabs the ball of light. He holds up for a new ridewatch to appear. He pushes it's button.

Zi-O Trinity!

A glowing light appears in the sky. Woz looks up at the sky.

Woz: "Oh...this is going to be Mikoto's first experience." Y/B slots it on his driver and twists the crown on the side.

Zi-O!

Geiz!

A yellow beam of light shines down on Geiz as he punches Fenrir.

Geiz: "Uhh w-what!?" Y/N twists the crown again.

Woz!

Another beam of light but blue comes down to shine on Woz. Y/N makes his driver spin.

Trinity Time! Mittsu no chikara! Kamen Rider Zi-O! Geiz! Woz! T-rin-i-ty~! Trinity!

Geiz and Woz transform into watches and fly towards to Y/N. A rainbow beam falls on Y/N as golden watch strips appear around him.

Y/N: "Huh!? What the!? What's going on!?" The Geiz watch slots on Y/N right shoulder.

Y/N: "Mikoto!?" The Woz watch slots on his left shoulder.

Y/N: "Woz!?" Y/N's face moves down to his chest.

Y/N: "I can't see!" Yellow, magenta, and blue katakana appear in front of Y/N's blank helmet. The katakana slot on his blank helmet as the Geiz and Woz watch straps connect in the side.

In a black room with a clock on the ground. Y/N, Woz, and Mikoto are standing in front of their respective katakana.

Mikoto: "What happened!?"

Y/N: "Where are we!?"

Woz: "We're inside Y/N's head."

Mikoto: "Wait a minute...is this that power my father spoke of? The one were three rides become one?"

Woz: "Zi-O Trinity is what this form is called. It's the combined power of myself, Zi-O, and Geiz."

Mikoto: "Zi-O Trinity...I remember dad talking about this power."

Y/N: "Three powers in one. We'll be able to beat Loki with this new power!"

Woz: "Waga Maou let me take the lead. This is your and Mikoto's first time using this form."

Y/N: "Okay!"

Woz: "I will take control then." The clock's large hand moves to point at Woz.

Everyone is staring at the new Zi-O form.

Rias: "Why is he just standing there? Huh?" Rias picks up a capsule and a ridewatch.

Rias: "Wait!" Rias looks over her shoulder.

Voice: "I have to go but use that on Issei." Rias looks at the capsule then over her shoulder to see him gone. Zi-O finally starts to move.

Zi-O (Woz): "IWAE! The power of three riders have combined! His loyal retainer and the time traveling warrior have combined together with the Prince of Time. He is known as Kamen Rider Zi-O Trinity!" Inside the black room, Mikoto looks at Y/N.

Mikoto: "Your Woz also does that?"

Y/N: "Yeah cool right?"

Mikoto: "Yeah...ha ha..."

Zi-O (Y/N): "Ragnarok will never begin Loki!"

Zi-O (Woz): "Waga Maou is correct!"

Loki: "Hmph! Fenrir, destroy that detestable hammer with your jaws!" Fenrir gets off the ground and roars jumping at the hammer.

Kuroka: "Wow! It can still go after that beating! What a monster!"

Rossweisse: "Oh no!" Zi-O appears in front of Fenrir.

Rossweisse: "What speed!" Zi-O punches Fenrir in the jaw sending towards the ground.

Voice: "Kuroka! Isn't it time you use the chain?!"

Kuroka: "Oh I forgot!"

Rossweisse: "Who said that!?"

Kuroka: "Don't worry everyone! I will put that puppy in chains!" When Fenrir hits the ground a Kuroka's magic circle appears beneath it. Chain appear out of the magic circle wrapping around Fenrir.

Loki: "What's the meaning of this?" Shoji punches Irina and Xenovia away.

Shoji: "Oh guess our time is over. I was hoping to continue to fight Y/N but I guess I will have to another time." Shoji jumps away hopping on different rocks.

Rossweisse: "The magic chains of Gleiphir!? Why do you have it!?"

Kuroka: "Nyaa! I forgot we had it prepared to take Fenrir! Isn't that right Arthur!?" Everyone looks to where Kuroka is looking to see a man with blonde hair in a suit with glasses.

Loki: "Who are you!?"

Arthur: "I am Arthur of the Vali Team." Shoji lands next to Arthur.

Y/N: "Vali!"

Arthur: "Lord Loki, we will be taking Fenrir with us!"

Loki: "What did you say!?"

Shoji: "Vali wants a dog since he never had one when he was younger." Arthur holds his forehead.

Arthur: "If he heard you say that you'll be in trouble."

Shoji: "Whatever. He needs to chill."

Arthur: "Kuroka if you please."

Kuroka: "Why should I help you now? I'm no longer part of Vali's team."

Arthur: "Ophis told me to tell you. "If you don't help Vali obtain Fenrir like he wanted I'll personally come after you." I suggest you listen to this last request as a former member." Kuroka grits her teeth.

Kuroka: "Fine!" Kuroka teleports Fenrir behind Arthur and Shoji. Arthur points his sword at Loki.

Arthur: "The Holy Royal Sword Collbrande. Even a god like you cannot scratch it."

Loki: "You tricked me, Vali Lucifer!"

Shoji: "For the god of mischief you can't really tell if someone is lying to you." Arthur sheathes Collbrande and unsheathes another sword. He holds it up and stabs it into Fenrir's forehead.

Shoji: "Oi you're gonna kill it."

Arthur: "It's okay." Arthur turns back around to look at everyone.

Arthur: "Well everyone. Have a good day. Kuroka it was nice to have known you. It will be a bit lonely without you." Arthur bows to everyone.

Kuroka: "Hmph!" Kuroka teleports Arthur and Shoji away.

Loki: "Damn you, White Dragon Emperor! Your goal was Fenrir from the beginning!"

Zi-O (Y/N): "I don't like the fact Vali somehow helped us but now it's just you!" Zi-O jumps at Loki throwing a punch at him.

Loki: "Even if I'm alone I'll never lose against a weaklings like you!" Loki summons three magic circles to block Y/N's attack.

Agito: "Haaa!" Agito appears behind Loki in his Trinity form swings both his Flame Saber and Storm Halberd at him.

Loki: "What!?" The two weapons slash across Loki's back making him lose his barrier. Zi-O's fist slams into Loki's jaw. The two Riders land on the ground. Loki is the sky holding his shoulder.

Zi-O (Woz): "IWAE! Zi-O Trinity and Agito Trinity Form have once again come together to fight the evils of this world!"

Zi-O (Mikoto): "Can you stop!? We should take down Loki."

Zi-O (Y/N): "Right! Shoichi-senpai, everyone let's do this!"

Agito: "Yes!"

Everyone: "Yes!"

Loki: "I won't lose!" Loki summons a magic circle but a stream of lightning hits it destroying any magic he was gonna use.

Loki: "How!?" He looks to see Akeno with sparks on her hand. Zi-O and Agito jump in the air. Zi-O summons the Zikan Girade and Zax. They both swing their weapons to slash down Loki's chest. Loki hits the ground but gets back up.

Kuroka: "Shirone!"

Koneko: "Yes Onii-sama!" Kuroka and Koneko fire white energy blasts at Loki.

Irina: "Don't forget about us!" Irina throws a glowing halo alongside the white energy blasts.

Sona: "Me as well!" Sona also fires her own magical blast. All four attacks hit Loki making him stagger back.

Loki: "Sh-! Mere weaklings!" Loki tries to fly back up in the sky but Saji wraps his rope around his arm.

Saji: "I won't let you go!"

Loki: "Vritra!"

Finish Time! Bakuretsu Delance!

A green energy blast hits Loki in the back making him fall to the ground again.

Loki: "No!" He stand up to look at everyone.

Loki: "How!? HOW I ASK YOU!?"

Zi-O (Y/N): "It's over!" Zi-O pushes the button on his Zi-O ridewatch.

Finish Time!

Zi-O then pushes the Trinity ridewatch three times.

Zi-O! Geiz! Woz!

Zi-O makes his driver as Agito charges up his finisher. Agito's horns gain two new horns. The Agito symbol appears underneath his feet. His feet absorb the the symbol to gain a power up. The two riders jump in the air. Y/N extends his right leg as Agito extends both. Aura versions of Y/N, Geiz, and Woz appear behind Zi-O. They are absorbed by Zi-O as he and Agito fly forward towards Loki. They slam into Loki's chest dragging across the ground.

Zi-O (Y/N): "How!? I'll tell you how! Because we fight to protect the innocent from people like you!"

Loki: "FINE! HELP ME AND ILL DO WHAT YOU WANT!!" Time stops for everyone. Zi-O and Agito are floating in the air above Loki. Aevi walks up to them.

Aevi: "I told you. Now then let's see how strong a god with Kamen Rider powers is." Aevi pushes the button on the Another Grand Zi-O watch.

Distorted Voice: Grand Zi-O!

The Heisei riders symbols appear around it. Aevi holds her left hand in front of it. Darkness flows into his palm to form the Another Agito Anotherwatch. He holds it close to Loki pushing it's button.

(0:14 for Agito)

Distorted Voice: Agito!

Aevi shoves the Another Agito watch inside Loki. Darkness surrounds Loki to transform into Another Agito.

(I really don't like how they used a modified version of Another Agito (Kaoru Kino) as the another rider suit)

Another Agito gets up to slam his fists in Zi-O and Agito. Aevi restarts time for them to hit the ground.

Rias: "Aevi!?" Y/N sits up holding his chest.

Zi-O (Y/N): "Why are you here!?"

Zi-O (Mikoto): "Is that the Time Jacker?"

Zi-O (Woz): "Yes."

Aevi: "I'm always watching you, Zi-O! I'll answer your question. I jumped in the magic circle Loki was trapped in. I knew the fun would be close to him."

Zi-O (Y/N): "What!?"

Aevi: "Now then Loki defeat them for me." Another Agito runs at Zi-O and Agito. They both roll out of the way. Y/N transforms Zikan Girade into Zyu mode and fires at Another Agito. The energy blasts bounce off him. Another Agito punches Zi-O in the face making him stagger back. Agito thrusts his Flame Saber at Another Agito but he grabs Agito's hand and twists it. Agito drops his Flame Saber and Another Agito head butts him.

Rias: "Everyone! Attack the Another Rider!" Every magic user fires a magical blast at Another Agito. Xenovia sends a holy energy slash at Another Agito while Kiba uses his Sword Birth to send blades at Another Agito.

Another Agito: "Aaarrrrrrhhh!" Another Agito throws a punch for the force to make Kuroka's and Koneko's white energy blasts to disappear. He hits away Sona and Tsubaki's magic and jumps away from Akeno's lightning. Another Agito grabs Irina's white halo to throw it back to destroy Xenovia's energy slash and Kiba's swords. He throws another punch to destroy Rias' magical blast.

Akeno: "He stopped all our attacks!"

Kuroka: "Nyaa! Even my attack was stopped!"

Aevi: "WOW! This the power of a god with Rider powers! What will you do now, Zi-O!?" Zi-O and Agito get up.

Agito: "We can do this, Y/N." Agito takes his Henshin stance. The Dragon's nail appears on his driver. He quickly press the buttons on the side of his driver. Shoichi transforms into his Burning Form.

Zi-O (Mikoto): "He's right! Our powers together will be able to overpower him."

Zi-O (Y/N): "Alright! Everyone let's finish this for real this time!"

Everyone: "Yes!" Zi-O runs at Another Agito. Kuroka and Koneko appear next to Zi-O running alongside him. Zi-O throws a punch as Kuroka goes for a kick. Another Agito blocks both their attacks. Koneko comes flying past Y/N and Kuroka double drop kicking Another Agito in the face. Another Agito is sent flying back. Akeno, Sona, and Tsubaki fire their magical blast at Another Agito. The magical blasts hit Another Agito causing an explosion. Another Agito comes out of the smoke for Kiba, Xenovia, and Irina to attack him. Kiba and Xenovia swing their swords. Irina uses the white halo as a blade and swings it. Kiba slashes Another Agito across the chest as Xenovia slashes him across the back. Irina slashes his left shoulder while flying in the air. Zi-O and Agito appear in front of Another Agito. Their fists glow with their as they slam them on Another Agito's chest. Zi-O then swings the Zikan Zax slashing Another Agito's right shoulder. Agito punches Another Agito in the chest again. Zi-O then circle slashes with the Zikan Girade. The blade goes across Another Agito's stomach. Agito summons the Shining Calibur in its doublesword form. Y/N summons the Zikan Despear to push it's button.

Finish Time!

They both swing their weapons.

Bakuretsu Delance!

They cross slash Another Agito making him stagger back then explodes. Aevi holds Loki up.

Aevi: "Oi! Why are you losing!? That power you showed where did it go!?" Aevi shoves his hand inside Another Agito's back. He pulls out the Another Agito watch. Aevi holds the Another Grand Zi-O watch next to it to push it's button for more darkness to flow int the Another Agito watch. The Another Agito watch transforms into Another Agito Burning Form. He pushes the new Anotherwatch's button.

Distorted Voice: Burning Form!

Aevi shoves the Another Agito Burning Form watch inside Loki. Darkness envelops Loki once again for him to transform into Another Agito Burning Form.

Another Burning Agito: "ARRRRRRRAHHH!!" Kiba and Xenovia go in for an attack. Another Burning Agito summons his another version of the Shining Calibur in doubleblade form. He hits away Kiba's sword to slash his chest. Xenovia swings her giant blast at Another Burning Agito but he dodges her attack and uses her sword as stepping stone to slash down her body. Kuroka and Koneko run at Another Burning Agito. They both throw a punch but Another Burning Agito takes a step back and swings his Another Shining Calibur for it to glow red. The glowing red blades slash across Kuroka and Shirone's stomach. Rias, Akeno, Sona, and Tsubaki fire their magic at Another Burning Agito. Another Burning Agito sends a spinning energy slash at the magic. The spinning energy slash destroys magic attacks going towards at the four magic users.

Rias: "Look out!" They all fly out of the way but the energy slash explodes hitting them. Burning Agito swings his Shining Calibur. The two Agito's begin to fight with their blades but Another Burning Agito has the upper hand. He deflects Burning Agito's sword making him lose it. Another Burning Agito slashes down Burning Agito's body. Zi-O drop kicks Another Burning Agito pushing him back. He lands on the ground then brings out the Zikan Girade and Zax to attack Another Burning Agito. The two riders clash with their weapons. Zi-O stabs Another Burning Agito and Another Burning Agito slashes Zi-O shoulder. They both stagger back and take a stance. Inside Y/N's head Y/N speaks up.

Y/N: "I got an idea!" Y/N tells the Woz and Mikoto his idea.

Mikoto: "That will catch him in surprise."

Woz: "We'll get ready." Mikoto nods to Woz.

Zi-O runs at Another Burning Agito swinging his weapons at him. Another Burning Agito deflects Zi-O's attack. Zi-O quickly removes the Trinity ridewatch. Geiz and Woz turn back to their human form throwing a punch at Another Burning Agito. Their fists slam on Another Burning Agito's face making him fall on the ground. Y/N removes his Zi-O ridewatch and takes out his Nexus ridewatch. He pushes the button on it for the wings to pop out.

Zi-O Nexus!

Y/N slides the Nexus ridewatch and makes his driver spin.

Nexus Time! Kamen Rider~ RIDER! Zi-O! Nexus!

He obtains his Nexus form then he takes out the Agito ridewatch to push it's button.

Agito!

Y/N slides it on the other side of his driver. The diamond aura coats the Agito ridewatch making it transforms into the Agito Shining Form ridewatch.

Shining Form!

Y/N makes his driver spin.

(0:15 for Agito Shining Form. If the video doesn't show up it's all final form ridewatch sounds)

Final Armor Time! Taiyo no kagayaki! Agito Shining!

Y/N bursts into flame then a blinding shines out extinguishing them. The light disappears for Y/N to have the Agito Shining Form Armor on.

Geiz takes out his Faiz ridewatch. He twists it and pushes it's button.

Faiz!

Geiz slides it in his driver and makes it spin.

(If the video doesn't show up it's Faiz ridewatch sound)

Armor Time! Complete! Faiz!

Woz transforms back into his Kikai form.

Action! Touei! Future Time! Dekai! Hakai! Gōkai! Futurering Kikai! Kikai!

Agito stands next to Y/N, Woz, and Geiz. Y/N runs at Another Burning Agito. He summons the Shining Calibur in twin sword mode. Y/N swings both swords for Another Burning Agito to block it. Burning Agito runs past them slashing Another Burning Agito's side making him stagger. Y/N's swords go down Another Burning Agito's chest. Another Burning Agito takes a few steps back. Woz and Geiz run up and punch Another Burning Agito's chest. Another Burning Agito is thrown back by the force of the attack. He slowly gets up dropping his double sword. Y/N pushes the buttons on the ridewatches.

Finish Time! Shining Form!

Woz, Geiz, and Burning Agito follow Y/N.

Beyond The Time!

Finish Time! Faiz!

Burning Agito takes his stance for a flaming Agito symbol appear underneath him. His feet absorb the symbol to light on fire.

Hooks shoot out from Woz's shoulder pads. The hooks grab on to Another Burning Agito. They bring him closer to Woz who's gets ready. The Zikan Despear glows green. Geiz jumps in the air and shoots a laser stunning Another Burning Agito in front of Woz. Geiz flies towards Another Burning Agito with his right leg extended. Woz thrusts his spear hitting Another Burning Agito with Geiz rider kicking him.

Exceed Time Burst!

Full Metal Break!

Another Burning Agito is sent flying with the energy drill spinning on him. Y/N and Agito jump in the air. Katakana in the shape of the Agito saying Time Break appears in the air. Y/N extends in right leg for it to absorb the Agito symbol. Y/N and Burning Agito fly towards Another Burning Agito to slam into his chest.

Shining Time Break!

Another Burning Agito is thrown even further to hit a giant rock. Burning Agito poses to turn around. Y/N quickly turns for his coat to flow. Burning Another Agito explodes behind them. The dust clears up for Loki to step forward.

Loki: "I'm...not...done!"

Everyone is shocked to see Loki still ready to continue the fight. The Another Burning Agito anotherwatch hits the ground to shatter. Aevi holds up the Another Grand Zi-O watch for the shards to turn into darkness. The darkness flows into the watch for the Heisei Rider symbol to regain the Agito symbol.

Aevi: "Thank you, Loki." Aevi disappears leaving Loki.

Loki: "Betrayed! Again! Me!?"

Y/N: "How is he still up!?"

Agito: "I'm not surprised he is a god."

Rossweisse: "We need to use Mjolnir!"

Akeno: "But Issei..." Rias looks at the red riderwatch.

Rias: "Y/N! Use this!" Rias throws the red ridewatch to Y/N. He catches it and looks at it.

Y/N: "What the?"

Woz: "That's Kamen Rider Stronger's ridewatch. He is a Showa Rider."

Y/N feels a hand touch his shoulder. He turns to see Kamen Rider Stronger.

Stronger: "Let's do this, boy." Y/N nods to him. He removes his ridewatches to de-henshin.

Y/N: "Stronger huh? If that's his name then his power will be able to pick up Mjolnir." Y/N twists the ridewatch and pushes it's button.

Stronger!

Y/N takes out his Zi-O watch to do the same.

Zi-O!

He slides the ridewatches in his driver then makes it spin.

(If the video doesn't show up it's Stronger's Henshin. Example for the sounds)

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O! Armor Time! (Stronger Henshin sound) STRONGER! Stronger!

In a flash of light Y/N gets the Stronger Armor.

Y/N walks up to Mjolnir and grabs the handle. He tries to lift the hammer.

Y/N: "Haaaaaa!" The begins to move off the ground. Y/N is able to lift the giant hammer with his new strength. He places the hammer on his shoulder and walks towards Loki.

Loki: "I-Impossible! How can you.....how can you lift Mjolnir!?"

Y/N: "Because I'm the future King!" Y/N pushes the buttons on his ridewatches.

Finish Time! Stronger!

Y/N grabs the handle with both hands. Electricity flows from Y/N's hands into the hammer. He swings Mjolnir at Loki.

Loki: "Damn you, Y/N! Damn you, Odin!"

Electro Time Break!

The hammer slams into Loki for him to get shocked by the electricity.

Loki: "AHHHHHHHHH!" Once the electricity is finished a magic circle appears on Loki.

Loki: "I won't go down without a fight. I curse you. Suffer greatly until the end." The magic circle closes on Loki sealing him. The magic circle disappears for Mjolnir to hit the ground.

Y/N: "What was that weird feeling?"

Rias: "Was it my imagination?"

Woz: "IWAE! Y/N L/N has achieved a great accomplishment! Defeating a god, obtaining his 15th rider power, and inheriting his third Showa Rider power! He has taken giant leap towards Kingship!" Woz then quickly runs.

Y/N: "What the? Woz!?"

Kiba: "Watch out!" The Midgar Serpent is going after Tsubaki. Woz throws his scarf for it to wrap around Tsubaki. The Midgar Serpent hits the ground where Tsubaki used to be. Woz's scrap swirls next to him for Tsubaki to appear. The Midgar Serpent gets up and looks at everyone. It gets ready to attack again but it's body begins to bloat then it explodes.

Voice: "You shouldn't slack off until the end." Y/N takes out his Zi-O II watch when he sees Sairaorg standing behind the serpent.

Y/N: "Sairaorg?" Woz is about to leave when Tsubaki speaks up.

Tsubaki: "Thank you for saving me." Woz turns to Tsubaki.

Woz: "No need to thank me. I've been in the battle longer than anyone here. Never let your guard down. You don't know if a bold enemy will attack to take someone out. You are Sona's Queen make sure you understand the battlefield so you may be able to help her." Tsubaki pushes up her glasses as she blushes.

Tsubaki: "Thank you for the advice." Woz walks away heading towards Y/N. Sairaorg is in front of Y/N.

Sairaorg: "It seems you no longer need any reinforcements. Y/N L/N!" Sairaorg places his hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N: "Why are you yelling?"

Sairaorg: "I'd like to fight a Rating Game against you and Rias sometime, with the name of number one on the line."

Y/N: "Well I don't know if we can do that since I'm no longer apart of Rias' Peerage."

Sairaorg: "I'm sure we can figure something out."

Y/N: "Yeah...but I don't think one of us will be there...me and Rias won't lose when that happens."

Sairaorg: "You have good eyes. I'd like to have an all-out power battle with you sometime." Rossweisse joins the conversation.

Rossweisse: "Though I wonder where Fenrir was taken."

Y/N: "Vali, what is he up too?" Kuroka hugs Y/N from behind.

Kuroka: "Nyaa! Y/N, you really are the strongest! I wonder how strong our babies will be! Let's make some after we're done here!"

Y/N: "What!? Not until I graduate high school."

Kuroka: "Come on! Just four!"

Y/N: "No!"

Kuroka: "Please! Please! Please!" Sairaorg laughs to himself.

Xenovia: "Y/N! Come here!" Y/N turns to Xenovia to see her with Rias, Akeno, and Koneko. He runs with Kuroka towards them to see Issei's head on Rias' lap.

Issei: "Ahhh...that really hurt...."

Y/N: "Issei! You're alive!" Issei looks up at Y/N and gives him a thumbs up. Kiba hears Y/N yelling and runs towards the group.

Kiba: "Issei!"

Issei: "Hey Kiba..."

Kiba: "I'm so glad your okay."

Issei: "Hey don't do make that kind of face! It's weird!"

Rias: "Yes Issei's okay. Thanks to you." Rias looks up at Y/N with tears in her eyes.

Y/N: "Me?"

Akeno: "Y/N? Rias maybe the stress of almost losing Issei got to you."

Xenovia: "Yes Y/N was fighting Loki." Koneko nods to Xenovia's statement.

Kuroka: "It was wonderful watching him."

Rias: "I'm serious when he turned into that new form." Woz appears next to Y/N.

Woz: "Zi-O Trinity it's a combination of myself, Waga Maou, and Geiz or Mikoto in this case. Originally Waga Maou was never going to obtain this power but people kept asking for Geiz to be added into the story. Saying that this story needs a Secondary Rider because all Heisei Kamen Rider's have one or why don't you add Geiz, or you should add Geiz. But I, Woz, am the secondary rider in this story! It seems that wasn't enough and now Mikoto was made to take the mantle of Geiz. My role is reduced back to tertiary rider." An angry Woz looks at everyone who is reading this story.

Y/N: "Who are you talking too?"

Woz: "....No one."

Rias: "Uhh right. Anyways when you turned into Zi-O Trinity, you appeared next to me." Rias tells everyone around her what happened.

Flashback Rias: "Why is he just standing there? Huh?" A capsule and a ridewatch land next to Rias. She picks them up and turns to see Y/N walking away.

Flashback Rias: "Wait!"

Flashback Y/N: "I have to go but use that on Issei. It's a phoenix tear Ravel gave me. The ridewatch will help me pick up Mjolnir." Rias looks at the capsule and ridewatch then over her shoulder to see Y/N gone. Current Y/N takes out the capsule Ravel gave him.

Y/N: "Then that means..."

Woz: "WAGA MAOU! Messing with time will have severe repercussions! You have no idea what you have done! This is no different than what a Time Jacker does! An act hardly befitting of a king! Arh! I'm repeating everything me and Tsukuyomi said to Sougo that one time! You're risking erasing your own very existence!" Y/N shrinks in his shoulders.

Y/N: "But I didn't do anything...."

Woz: "Oh sorry...but you technically still did! *Sigh* Now that your future self came back and revived Issei there is no reason for you to go back in time."

Mikoto: "What about that timeline?" Mikoto has walked up to the group.

Woz: "Gone...completely disappeared."

Stronger: "It might of been my fault for lighting the flame in him to save his friend." Y/N looks out the corner of his eye to see Kamen Rider Stronger.

Stronger: "I told him how I lost my friend. I joined an evil organization called Black Satan. They modified my body and I became a Cyborg. I knew Black Satan were the ones who murdered my friend. I used them to gain power to stop them."

Y/N: "We had the power to change the outcome. We took that chance even though we knew about the consequences." Stronger nods to Y/N.

Mikoto: "That's a scary thought...you completely disappearing while another you takes your place." Woz glares at Issei.

Woz: "You should be grateful. Waga Maou sacrificed a whole timeline to bring you back."

Issei: "I-I'm grateful!"

Y/N: "Uhh let's just go back home."

Occult Club: "Yes!"

Sir Zechs, Micheal, Gabriel, Azazel and Odin are talking about the fight with Loki.

Odin: "I'm surprised that boy was able to wield Mjolnir. It takes a lot of power to control it. That was a lot of work off my hands."

Micheal: "But Lord Loki was an important god in your land. Was it really alright?"

Odin: "The times must change."

Everyone who fought against Loki take a day of rest to heal up any wounds. The next day the Occult Club is leaving the Underworld to head back to the human world.

Rias: "Well, then. Father, Mother, and Millicas. We're off."

Millicas: "Big sister Rias, are you going home already?"

Rias: "I'm sorry, Millicas."

Grayfia: "Lady Rias is quite busy. You mustn't be unreasonable."

Millicas: "Yes, mother."

Y/N: "Wait what!?" Issei and Xenovia are shocked to hear Grayfia is Millicas' mother.

Issei: "M-Mother!?"

Asia: "Then..."

Y/N: "Grayfia is Sir Zechs wife!"

Sir Zechs: "Yes we weren't keeping this a secret."

Woz: "You also never asked."

Xenovia: "Ah good point."

Issei: "I guess."

Sir Zechs: "Y/N, we have decided since Kuroka helped you to fight against Loki. Her previous crimes will be wiped clean. A clean slate for her."

Y/N: "Ah thank you! Big brother Sir Zechs!" Y/N bows to Sir Zechs who smiles brightly after hearing Y/N call me big brother.

Sir Zechs: "No need to thank me."

Rias: "Oh shouldn't she join your peerage?"

Y/N: "Wait how?"

Rias: "She needs to kneel in front of you and recite this." Rias whispers in Y/N's ear. Y/N and Kuroka stand a few feet away.

Y/N: "In the name of Y/N L/N, I command thee, Kuroka, will give your life to me as my servant devil?" Y/N extends his hand to Kuroka who kneels. She grabs his hand and kisses it.

Kuroka: "I, Kuroka, will gladly give my life to you, my master." A golden magic circle with a ticking clock in it appears underneath Y/N. A golden aura surrounds Kuroka.

Y/N: "Thy name will be known as Kuroka Toujou. Now stand as my clergyman, my Bishop." Y/N's magic circle disappears for the aura around Kuroka to also disappear.

Mikoto: "Wow that was a site to see. This Magic sure is different than Wizards." Kuroka stands up the hugs Y/N.

Kuroka: "I've waited so long for that to happen! Nyaa!"

Y/N: "Wait what about my Bishop piece?"

Sir Zechs: "You have no need for it. I will take it for something else."

Rias: "Since Kuroka had already been reincarnated by an evil piece there is no need to use one on her."

Y/N hands Sir Zechs one of his Bishop pieces.

Y/N: "Oh."

Shoichi: "Now that things have calmed down. I think it's my time to leave. Thank you for letting me rest in your home." Shoichi bows to Rias' mother and father.

Zeoticus: "Of course a mentor of Y/N is always welcomed."

Y/N: "Thank you for helping us, Shoichi-senpai."

Shoichi: "I'll help any time you need me. Y/N there's nothing I can say except. You truly are a Kamen Rider." Y/N smiles at Shoichiz A time portal appears behind Shoichi. He waves to everyone as he enters the portal. Everyone waves back to him as the portal closes. The Occult Club is in the train back to the human world. Y/N is sitting in one the middle of the U shaped seat. Xenovia and Kiba stare at him. Kuroka and Koneko are resting their heads on his lap. He is petting their heads as they purr. Issei jealously cries at the site. Mikoto is walking around the room looking out the windows and at the room.

Mikoto: "This is amazing. It's almost like a Time Mazine." Akeno and Rias are off in the side watching Y/N.

Akeno: "To think that even Koneko would fall for Y/N."

Rias: "Yes, he's an amazing person."

Akeno: "Hey, Rias, can I borrow Y/N from you for one day?"

Rias: "Hey, Akeno! He's not something to lead! I see. You're going to tell him."

Akeno: "Yes, since I've come to terms with it. Somewhat."

Rias: "In the end, everyone is saved by Y/N."

Akeno: "So true."

Rias: "Yes. Me, as well."

Y/N is sitting at his desk in his room. He is doing his summer homework.

Y/N: "Alright I'm almost done! Once I'm done I can enjoy the last days of summer!" Kuroka is laying in his bed asleep. He rotates his chair to look at her.

Y/N: "She's almost like a cat. Mom and Dad weren't surprised that she loudly proclaimed that me and her will give them grandchildren." Mikoto is standing on Y/N's rooftop.

Mikoto: "I hope mom and dad aren't mad."

Woz: "Enjoying your stay?" Mikoto looks to his right to see Woz.

Mikoto: "This Aevi what's his plan?"

Woz: "We don't know but he's collecting power for his ridewatch by making Another Riders."

Mikoto: "Then we're just falling into his palm."

Woz: "But with the three of us now. We'll stop him."

Mikoto: "But there's also the problem of that Agito. How did this world have Agito's?"

Woz: "About that."

Asia and Xenovia are doing their homework together.

Xenovia: "I forgot about our last enemy!"

Asia: "Why does Japan give homework during such a long break?" Xenovia ruffles her hair then falls on her back.

Xenovia: "It seems everyone else is already done with their homework."

Asia: "No, there's still one person."

Xenovia: "Issei?"

Asia: "Yes." Y/N knocks on Asia's door.

Asia: "Come in!" Y/N walks in her room.

Y/N: "Have you two finished your homework?"

Asia: "Almost but Xenovia is having a hard time."

Xenovia: "It's hard I don't understand Japanese sometimes."

Y/N: "How about you two take a break?" Xenovia quickly sits up. Y/N has brought some snacks for them to eat.

Asia: "Where's Kuroka?"

Y/N: "Sleeping on my bed. Oh I was thinking we all should go to the summer festival that's happening in the park."

Asia: "Summer Festival?"

Xenovia: "A festival during summer?"

Y/N: "Oh it's going to be first time for the both of you. It's really fun! Now we have to go!" A glowing orb appears in the middle of the table Y/N and girls are sitting at. They stare at it wondering what's going on. Micheal's face appears in the orb.

Xenovia: "Lord Micheal!?" Asia covers her mouth in surprise.

Micheal: "Hello sorry for dropping in like this but I'm pretty busy. I had no choice but to communicate you like this."

Y/N: "Seriously you scared all of us."

Micheal: "Again I apologize but I was thinking since it's still summer vacation for you. It will be the perfect time for Gabriel to visit you."

(If the video doesn't show up it's Kamen Rider Zi-O's opening)

Y/N: "That's a great idea! We can take her to the summer festival!"

Asia: "This sounds fun!"

Xenovia: "It does but I'm little nervous since Gabriel will be coming."

Micheal: "She will actually be more nervous. Gabriel will be there tomorrow afternoon. She'll arrive at the temple we first met."

Y/N: "Okay we'll meet her there."

Asia & Xenovia: "Yes!"

Mikoto is staring at the sunset.

Mikoto: "Y/N is changing the laws of this world...Then I'll make sure he doesn't end up becoming evil."

A man dressed in all white floats on the ground. His clothes shine and turn into an leather jacket and a white button up.

Man: "Devils and Angels are real in this world. I hope the devils don't try to steal my soul."

Micheal in heaven perks up sensing something.

Micheal: "Father...?"

(The picture for Shoji is actually Shoichi's design from the Kuuga manga. His Agito forms are from the S.I.C figures. They did a small comic introducing Mirage Agito)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SUMMER VACATION ISN'T OVER!

Y/N opens his eyes to see someone standing in front of him.

Y/N: "Who are you?"

Man: "My name is Koh."

Y/N, Koh, and Rias are standing at a beach.

Rias: "Where are we?"

Y/N: "I think we're following the story "The Old Man and The Sea."

The three are now in a boat fishing.

Koh: "One two three pull!" Y/N and Koh pull on a fishing rod.

Rias: "The line is about to break!" Koh and Y/N with all their strength pull the fish on their boat. They are surprised to see Kuroka is the fish.

Y/N & Rias: "Kuroka!?"

Kuroka: "Nyaa!"

Koh: "Eh?"

Once on land a boy with white hair is running towards them.

Bell: "Hello! Can we use your boat!?"

Y/N, Koh, Rias, and Kuroka meet Y/N (Gaim), Hestia, and Bell.

Y/N (Gaim): "We're looking for treasure island." Y/N (Gaim) shows Y/N (Zi-O) a treasure map.

Right: "I also have the same map!" Everyone turns to see a smiling man.

Y/N (Zi-O): I don't remember "The Old Man and The Sea" having Treasure Island in it."

The giant group stares at Y/N's small boat.

Hestia: "That boat is too small!" The group see a giant ship is at the docks.

Y/N (Zero-One): "Seems like you need some help."

Y/N (Zi-O): "You'll let us on your ship?"

Y/N (Zero-One): "Of course we're both in need of one. I read your map and it seems we're going the same way." Y/N (Zero-One) hands his own treasure map. Rias holds the map for her and Hestia to look at.

Y/N (Gaim): "Where are you going?"

Enterprise & Izu: "To look for Atlantis." Bell is shocked to hear that.

Koh: "Atlantis!?"

Y/N (Zero-One): "Get ready to set sail!" A boy pokes his head from the railing of the ship.

Juru: "Aye aye captain!"

Everyone is in Y/N's (Zero-One) ship out in the sea.

Bell: "There's someone in the ocean!" The group look over the railing to see Y/N (Wizard), Naofumi, Raphtalia, and Daigo.

The crew helps them on the boat.

Rias: "Are you okay?"

Raphtalia: "Yes...Thank you for saving us."

Naofumi: "Seriously that whale was not normal!"

Y/N (Wizard): "You're telling me."

Daigo: "If only we had Zyudenryu Plezuon."

Now all dry the four new members talk to why they are in the ocean.

Y/N (Wizard): "Tying to take down Moby."

Y/N (Zero-One): "The giant white whale?"

Naofumi: "Yeah."

Enterprise: "I've read that book it's rather dangerous to fight something that huge in the sea."

Izu: "Moby was 90 ft or 27 m, larger than any officially recorded sperm whale. Moby is possibly the largest sperm whale that ever lived. Of course Moby is fictional."

Kuroka: "I bet it would be delicious!"

Y/N (Gaim): "Let's go to treasure island first then we'll fight that giant whale."

The ship arrives at treasure island.

Y/N (Saber) & Ruby & Pyrrha: "Welcome to Treasure Island!"

Y/N (Saber): "Please help us!"

Ruby: "We've been stuck on this island for days!"

Pyrrha: "We escaped some pirates and our boat sank. That's how we ended up here."

Y/N (Saber): "We're looking for a mermaid."

Kuroka: "Oh that's me!"

The three new members join the crew and set sail to Atlantis.

Daigo: "Is that a pirate ship?"

Ruby: "There the ones who attacked us!"

Rider World: "I'm not letting you shams get to Atlantis!"

Y/N (Zi-O): "Everyone to your positions!"

Y/N (Zero-One): "He has some good leadership skills."

The ship arrives at Atlantis everyone is standing in the middle of the ship.

Y/N (Zi-O): "Maybe we are shams...fakes..." All the Y/N's look sad. They all hold up a book to look at its title. Y/N's (Gaim) book title reads "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?"

Rias: "If your fakes then about us! Our feelings for you! Our friendship, our love! Is that all fake!?" Y/N (Zi-O) doesn't say anything. The four red sentai's look at each other not knowing what to say.

Naofumi: "To hell with this! Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get up! You may be fakes but your real to us! Let's teach that monster a lesson! He's feels threatened by all of you because we're almost done with our stories!"

Y/N (Saber): "He's right! If we're fakes then why is he afraid of us? Let's finish this last story!"

After defeating Moby the Y/N's put their books together to make portal. They sail into it to be teleported to an area where Touma and Kaito with another Kamen Riders and Super Sentai are fighting off Asmodeus' forces. The Y/N's walk in front of all the Kamen Rider's and Super Sentai.

Y/N (Zi-O): "We may be fakes!" Koh stands next to Y/N (Zi-O)

Y/N: (Gaim): "But the people we connected with!" Right stands next to Y/N (Gaim)

Y/N (Zero-One): "Are just as real to us!" Juru stands next to Y/N (Zero-One)

Y/N: (Saber): "As we are to them!"

Y/N (Wizard): "These bonds we made will never be broken by your words!" Daigo stands next to Y/N (Wizard)

Y/N x 5 & Koh & Right & Juru & Daigo: "Everyone! Let's go!"

(Lockseed opening) ToQger!

(Ridewatch beeping) Ryusoulger!

Shining Kiramager!

(Wizard driver scan) Kyoryuger!

Super Hero Senki!

Wizard uses his barrier ring to block the cannon fire from the pirate.

Barrier, Please!

Naofumi: "Air Shield Strike!"

Bell: "Fireblot!"

Ruby: "Pyrrha!"

Pyrrha: "On it!" Pyrrha and Ruby fire their guns.

Hestia: "Get them!" Rias uses her magic to shoot out a red energy blast. Enterprise is in the water circling the pirate ship. She takes out her bow and pulls on the string. Zi-O and Zero-One are fighting off the pirates that got on their ship with Raphtalia and the Red Sentai's.

Saber is fighting Rider World when Gaim slides between them slashing Rider World across the stomach. Ohma Zi-O places a hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Ohma Zi-O: "I once thought that my actions didn't count because I wasn't real." Y/N (Zi-O) looks at Ohma Zi-O with tears running down his face.

Everyone stares in surprise at Mody.

Zi-O: "I don't remember Mody being a giant fortress with pirates in it!"

Y/N (Zero-One): "That's way bigger than 27 m."

Wizard is flying around Mody shooting flames at it. Zero-One is jumping on the fired cannon balls to get to Mody. Saber and Red Sentai's are inside Mody attacking the pirates. Zi-O and Gaim are running on top of Mody hitting off any pirates with their sword. Mody jumps out of the water to fall back down in the ocean.

In the final battle everyone is erased. All the Y/N's end up a room with a table. Sitting at the table is a young man. They all sit and stare at him.

RisingHopper01: "I'm the one who created all of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...