Nezu's Private Class

By CrunchyEnby

A story about 3 students that Nezu has grown fond of. Something that can't be good for anyone. Izuku Midoriya... More

Chapter 1: Rough beginnings
Chapter 2: Shinso's Train Ride
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam Prep
Chapter 4: Quick Meeting
Chapter 5: Physical Exams
Chapter 6: Exam Aftermath
Chapter 7: ๏ฟผ Acceptance๏ฟผ and Adoption
Chapter 8: Welcome home Izu!
Chapter 9: Quick heroing tales!
Chapter 10: Early morning shopping spree
Chapter 11: Eraserhead's day
Chapter 12: Another set of Heroing Tales!
Chapter 13: First day of UA
Chapter 14: Battles and Dinner
Chapter 15: Short Decaying tale
Chapter 16: Rescue training! (USJ arc 1)
Chapter 17: Rescued (USJ arc 2)
Chapter 18: Sport festival and Hatsume!
Chapter 19: A Good Start to the Sports Festival
Chapter 20: First and Second Student Matches.
Chapter 21: Recovery and battles!
Chapter 22: Heroic end to the Sports Festival
Chapter 23: Nezu and Kittens!
Chapter 24: Internship Start!
Chapter 25: Training!
Chapter 26: Encounter
Chapter 27: Too many Villains!
Chapter 28: short rest before trouble!
Chapter 29: Villains and heros
Chapter 30: Exam START!
Chapter 31: Last of the Exams!
Chapter 32: Party and meeting with the devil!
Chapter 33: Short tale from a Short break!
Chapter 34: Training Camp! Part 1
Chapter 35: Unexpected Visitors! Part 2
Chapter 36: Group meeting in a firey forest! Part 3
Chapter 37: Training camp over and out! Part 4
Chapter 38: Rush to Rescue!
Chapter 39: A Return to Normal!
Chapter 40: Tales in Friendship!
Chapter 41: Paperwork and Protest!
Chapter 42: Move in day!
Chapter 43: Sleepover woes!
Chapter 44: Dangerous Discovery!
Chapter 45: Baby Izuku; Dorm Short!
Chapter 46: The Bird of Prey in the Underworld!
Chapter 47: Uncomfortable Conversation!
Chapter 48: Exams for the Right to Fight!
Chapter 49: Beach daytrip; Dorm Short!
Chapter 50: Hitoshi Shinso, run!
Chapter 51: Work studies, Beginning!
Chapter 52: A Short Run in!
Chapter 53: A Meeting Before the Battle!
Chapter 54: Shie Hassaikai Raid! (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Overhaul's Fight! (Part 2)
Chapter 56: His Quirk Connection and a Run Against the Clock! (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Shie Hassaikai's Final Breath! (Part 4)
Chapter 58: Hospital and Home After a Long Battle!
Chapter 59: Hospital Visit, Eri and Shinso style!
Chapter 60: Hatsume's Plan!
Chapter 61: Final Preparations for the Festival!
Chapter 62: Gentle Criminal's Preshow Act!
Chapter 63: Eri's Smile!
Chapter 65: Closing of the Chapter With the Click of a Camera!

Chapter 64: Eri's First Day of UA!

668 36 9
By CrunchyEnby

A/N: 6K READS?! THANK YOU? Alright let's get right into this chapter! Thanks guys for all the support, and please enjoy.

3rd person POV:

Eri, the newest edition to the Aizawa-Yamada household, has fallen in love with everything about her family. She loves it when Hizashi makes corny jokes that force Izuku to laugh. She loves when Shouta ruffles her hair and when the cats swarm around her.

Izuku couldn't love Eri anymore than he already does. Every move she makes Izuku is right behind her to help or encourage her. Izuku wants to protect his new little sister and make sure that she's as happy as possible. Needless to say Izuku will spoil her rotten when given the chance.

After dinner the family sat on the couch and Hizashi showed Eri some of his favorite games. They stayed up playing board games until 9:00 when Eri gave a yawn. After that Hizashi knew it was time to clean up and send everyone to bed.

"Let's get your teeth brushed and then we can head to bed! How does that sound Eri?" Hizashi smiles.

"Really? I'm not tired if you aren't tired." Eri lets out another yawn, causing her to blush.

"I know I'm tired. Sleeping is my favorite." Shouta stretches.

"Me too, I like to be all snug in my warm bed." Izuku yawns.

"Oh... you're making me sleepy." Eri clings to Izuku's shirt.

"Well then, I think we're all very tired. Let's get some rest so we can have more fun tomorrow!" Hizashi smiles and all of them nod in agreement.

After finishing some pre-bed prepping, they all wish each other a good night. Izuku and Eri walk into their room and Izuku tucks Eri in. With a pat on the head and a kiss on the cheek Izuku slides into his own bed and turns the lights off.

The night is restful. For a moment.

At 11:30 Eri started to sweat. Her eyes formed tears and a frown made way on her face. She shook and turned furiously in her sleep. Eri was having a night terror.

Overhaul looms over Eri's fragile body. His mask now a full beak that drips with blood. On the side of Overhaul's face a rash breaks out that is similar to what happens when he over uses his quirk. His eyes are black and fixed on Eri. She runs but she doesn't get anywhere.

'Where do you think you're going?' Overhaul echos in her head.

'You're a curse Eri! Nothing good can come from you or your quirk.' Overhaul shouts, causing Eri to sob.

'You'll just hurt them like the others!' Overhaul hisses and takes over Eri's mind.

'No! No, Deku, Lemillion please! I'm sorry.' Eri yells with desperation.

'Eri-' A distant voice calls for her.

'Eri, It's okay, I'm here.' The voice whispers and fades as Eri wakes up from her nightmare.

"Eri, it's alright. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you." Izuku holds Eri's head gently.

Eri let's put a whimper before sobbing into Izuku's shoulder. Eri clinged to his shirt as she cried and Izuku comforted her. He sat her on his lap and rocked her gently, occasionally whispering 'it's okay' or 'I'm here' into her ear. After 30 minutes Eri calmed down, but still whimpered into his side.

"Eri, I know that you must have had a very scary nightmare but you need to know that those aren't real and they can't hurt you. I'm always going to be here to protect you, I promise." Izuku whispers.

"B-but Overhaul... he-" Eri cries.

"Overhaul is in jail, far far away from here. And even if he wasn't I still wouldn't let him hurt you. Not ever again Eri." Izuku runs a hand through her hair.

"My quirk c-could hurt you... I don't want to h-hurt you!" Eri mutters.

"Eri, you won't hurt me. I'm tough! So are you. And even if it takes time you can control your quirk. But even for now I'm certain you won't hurt me." Izuku looks at her.

"How do you know?" Eri whimpers.

"It's my big brother powers. I just know." Izuku sticks out his tongue.

"Really?" Eri wipes her tears.

"Yup." Izuku nods and then giggles, causing Eri to laugh with him.

"I know nightmares are hard, trust me I've had my fair share of them, but I also know that everything will be okay. And if you ever need anything ask Dad, Papa, or me. We want to see you happy Eri." Izuku smiles and tucks Eri into his bed this time.

"Okay, I promise." Eri yawns.

"Thanks." Izuku slides into the bed too and then cuddles around Eri.

The rest of the right is spent peacefully.

———

The next morning Izuku and His father woke up early, and little Eri slept in Izuku's bed without a care. That was until she woke up to licks on the face.

"Ah, oh, Kitty!" Eri yawns and smiles at the cat.

Mocha licks her paws and cuddles next to Eri. She stretches out and Eri carefully pets her resulting in sweet comforting purrs.

"Kitty, where did Deku go?" Eri whispers only to receive a strange look from Mocha.

"Hm?" Eri tilts her head as she listens to the sounds in the other room.

She can hear Shouta and Izuku talking about school while Hizashi cooks breakfast on the stove. She worries that she overslept and hops out of bed, startling Mocha. She slips out of the bedroom and looks up at Izuku, Shouta, and Hizashi.

"Oh good morning, Eri! I hope we didn't wake you." Hizashi steps away from the stove and gives Eri a big hug.

"I'm okay, sorry I slept too much." Eri apologizes.

"You didn't sleep too much, kid. We just have to wake up early for school." Shouta ruffles her hair.

"For school?" Eri tilts her head.

"Yeah, we have class today. You'll get to spend all day with all the different cool heroes and teachers in the teachers' lounge!" Izuku smiles.

"But I want to spend all day with you..." Eri mumbles.

"After I finish my first period I get to spend all day with you! And while I'm teaching Sho will spend time with you." Hizashi returns to the kitchen and pulls four plates out.

"Plus I'll visit you during lunch, I promise." Izuku picks Eri up and sits her at the kitchen counter where Hizashi leaves breakfast.

"Oh, okay." Eri nods.

Eri certainly wasn't the most excited about not getting to go to class with Izuku but she didn't mind too much. She was just glad she got to see Izuku at all. While she was in the hospital she worried that she might not have ever seen her hero again.

After breakfast was finished they all walked down the hall to the teachers' lounge. Shouta carried Eri until they made it inside where he sat her down on the sofa where she would be comfortable.

"I'll see you at lunch, okay Eri?" Izuku waves.

"Okay, promise?" Eri hugs Izuku.

"I promise." Izuku ruffles her hair then walks towards the door.

"Bye love you!" Izuku waves then disappears up the hall.

"Bye-bye." Eri mutters.

"Come here kiddo." Shouta taps a seat next to his desk for Eri to sit in.

She crawls into the chair and looks up to her father. Shouta slides a coloring book out of his desk drawer and hands it to Eri who smiles.

"It's very important that you color. I want your best work, Eri." Shouta smirks.

"Yes sir!" Eri laughs and colors away on a page with rainbows and heroes.

Most of the day Eri spends coloring or being surrounded by the teachers. Nemuri is happy to have another kid to spoil and All Might is glad to have someone who understands manners in the lounge room. After Mic was done teaching first period Eri showed him the coloring page she did and it was immediately put onto the bulletin board in the room.

"It's a work of true passionate art!" Hizashi smiles.

"It's doggies." Eri smiles back.

At lunch Izuku popped into the teachers' lounge just like he promised Eri. With him were Nezu, Mei, and Hitoshi. They sat around the room and ate lunch while Eri talked about how much fun she had coloring and playing with Auntie Nemuri.

"All Might says I'm very nice, but he's very nice too. And look what I drew Deku!" Eri smiles and points to the board.

"Wow Eri, that's so pretty! You're such a good artist." Izuku nods.

"Yeah, a real Picasso." Hitoshi grins.

"What's a Picasso?" Eri asks.

"He was a really good artist, but he's not as good as you." Nezu says.

"Thank you principal Nezu!" Eri bounces.

"Hate to be that guy but class starts back in two minutes. Maybe we gotta head out." Mei blushes.

"Oh my gosh- time sure did slip away from us this time." Hitoshi nods.

"We'll see you after school Eri! Bye love you." Izuku waves as the students run out of the room.

"Bye Deku!" Eri waves back and then walks back to the couch in the room and colors away at another page in her coloring book.

The rest of the day is spent similarly to the first half. She colors and the teachers freak out over how cute she is. Shouta and Hizashi eventually walk her back to their normal room and they get some nice rest. Everything is fine until Eri notices her big brother's absence.

"Zawa, where did Deku go?" Eri tilts her head.

"Oh he's in his dorm. They're probably just now finishing homework. Why do you ask?" Shouta asks.

"I just wanted to know where he was. I got worried... why doesn't he stay here?" Eri looks to her father.

"He's a student so he has to stay with the other students." Shouta answers.

"Oh... Can we visit him?" Eri tugs on Shouta's pant leg.

"Yeah, I don't see why not." Shouta shrugs and walks towards the door.

"Really?" Eri smiles.

"Yeah, really. Now let's go, Eri." Shouta nods.

They walk out of the main building hand in hand. Eri bounces as she remembers where everything is. She gets excited to see her big brother to the point where most kids might have exploded with joy. She and Shouta knock on the Class 1-A dorms before walking in.

"Eri!" Ochaco smiles.

"Oh, Eri, it's so great to see you again." Eijiro grins.

"Yeah, ribbit, it's been too long!" Tsuyu blushes.

"Hello. Where's Deku?" Eri mumbles.

"He went up to his room to study. We have a test on Thursday so everyone is trying to pack our last little bits of information in." Hitoshi nods.

"Let's go knock on the door and see if he wants to take a break." Shouta says, walking towards the elevator.

"Right!" Eri smiles and runs after him.

They take the elevator up to Izuku's floor and then knock on the door. They hear a thud and then footsteps approaching the door.

"Oh hey- Eri, Papa!" Izuku smiles and opens the door.

"You good?" Shouta asks.

"Yeah, yeah. I tripped on my desk and tipped the chair over but yeah I'm good." Izuku smiles.

"Can we hang out?" Eri asks.

"Of course we can hang out, Eri! Come in, I think I have some stuff to do in my closet." Izuku waves for them to come in.

"I would but I have some paperwork to get to. I'll leave you both here and just call if you need anything." Shouta nods.

"Oh okay, I'll see you later Papa." Izuku waves.

"Bye-bye Zawa. I love you." Eri smiles.

"Love you too." Shouta walks down the hall.

"Well Eri, what do you want to do?" Izuku turns to her.

Izuku and Eri play board games and color for 30 minutes before Izuku starts to read her stories. He pulls books out of his closet and piles them on the floor for Eri to see. He reads all the ones that she picks out.

"Deku what's this book?" Eri pulls out a large black book with a small white card taped to the front that reads Midoriya.

"Oh, that's my old family photo album." Izuku smiles.

"It's all pictures?" Eri tilts her head.

"Yeah, it's like a scrapbook. Here look, there I am." Izuku flips to a page of baby Izuku pictures.

"You're so little!" Eri laughs.

"I know." Izuku laughs with her.

"But who's the lady?" Eri asks.

"That's my mom." Izuku stares at the picture.

"She's very pretty." Eri says.

"Yeah, she is very pretty." Izuku nods.

"Deku... can I ask what happened to your mom?" Eri mutters.

"She was killed by a villain when I was younger. But it's okay, I have a family again. With you and Papa and Dad." Izuku smiles as his eyes start to tear up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad!" Eri frowns.

"I'm not sad Eri, I'm so happy to be with you." Izuku looks to her.

"Promise?" Eri whispers.

"I promise." Izuku hugs her.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter! It's 2205 words long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 32.2K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
94.2K 4.1K 47
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด Complete! ----------------------------------------- ๐Ÿฅ€โ˜† A teen applies to UA in hopes of...
35.9K 1.2K 24
Izuku got into UA, just not the hero course. Taking both support and general classes, Izuku aims to graduate from UA after giving up on his hero drea...
258K 9.2K 87
All Midoriya wanted was to visit his mother for the weekend. Instead he's kidnapped by one of the most prominent villain groups in Japan, and they go...