Heroes react (re-try)

By christopherneilgeorg

UA students, their parents, pro heroes and previous OFA users watch superhero media. (Starting over since th... More

Introductions
One punch man 1x1: the strongest hero
Ex-aid Kamen rider 1: i'm a kamen rider!
HalaCG + v!deku
A poll about the MCU
KR zero-one 1: i'm the president and a kamen rider
Death battle: rogue vs wonder woman
poly Ships
A bit of a holiday present
Question about spider man
kamen rider ex-aid 1x2: another prodigy with a "no thank you"?"
My hero academia 1x1: izuku midoriya: origin
My hero academia 1x2: what it takes to be a hero
My hero academia 1x3: roaring muscles
My hero academia 1x4: start line
My hero academia 1x5: what i can do for now
So.. it's been a bit...

One punch man 1x2: the lone cyborg

1.2K 17 7
By christopherneilgeorg

We open to a scrolling shot of saitama's apartment building with the news saying "What could be the cause of the massive mosquito outbreak this year? We ask mr. kafeth, a mosquito expert who has written several books on the subject." We than hear the mosquto expert in turn say "thank your for having me. Well, let me come right to the point. These mosquitos belong to en entirely new species. Therefore, i know nothing about them.".

Inko than leaned over to mitsuki and commented "well, guess that's mean your safe, huh." Which made mitsuki grin since her quirk repelled them.

The news ancher than angrily says "get out!" Before clearing his throat and continuing "ah, excuse me. Now, let's take a look at the areas likely to be hit hardest by the outbreak.". Saitama seeing the map groans "man, city z's in their path. Now we've got a mosquito outbreak?" While walking out onto his porch to water a potted cactus.

"So, do any of these city of names?" Asked david. "As far as i know their all just "City A-Z". Maybe there's a "Alpha, beta, etc City." But that meant be it though." I answers unsure.

A man than come onto the tv and says "we interrupt this program for breaking news. A large swarm of mosquitos has been in city Z." It than shows the body's of animals with their ribs visible under their skin.

Koji flinch seeing this as he had a closer connection to animals do to his quirk

He continues "mummified remains of attacked farm animals have also been found. If you encounter a swarm of mosquitos, flee immediately."
Meanwhile saitama is still watering his plan, than bzzzt, bzzzt. A mosquito starts to fly in front of saitama's face and than lands onto his hand. Saitama's than smacks it with enough force to cause a shockwave into his watering can and make the water flow completely to the right.

"So, his just that strength naturally. Almost like if i was stuck in Full Cowling." Mumbled izuku as he write down in saitama's part in notebook. Kirishima noticed a imp-ish smirk on his pink girlfriend. "Man, if that was the cause, you would had to be careful when you and ochako start having- MPH." Kirishima had caught what she was going to say and covered her mouth. Izuku and ochako had looked over when she was cut off. Only for kirishima to say "she was just going for a bad joke.". Which they had just shrugged turned back to the show. Unfortunately their parents however know what she was going to say and they had mix of secondhand embarrassment, protective anger and awkwardness since they were only a few feet from each other.

As he lifts his hand the mosquito flies out from under it. As it continues to buzz and fly the bald hero for fun tries to grip in his hand with each clutch causing a shockwave with a finally smack on the side of his head... the mosquito still lives. Saitama than calmly put's his watercan down and with a dead expression starts to essentially Flashsteping trying multiple times to kill the pest and failing.

"Man, even to the strongest hero, these little bastards are hard to kill, huh." Joked natsu to his older sister. Which get a snort from her.

Meanwhile see what is a black almost fog go through the streets. A emgerancy siren than sounds with a voice alerting "this is an emergency evacuation warning. Threat level: demon. No resident is to go outside under any circumstances." As the voice repeats itself we see a young blond man watching the black fog with his eyes of black sclera and yellow irises while saying "acquiring target." Before smash cuting to the episode title.

"Oh, a cyborg." Said mei straightening up in her chair. "Probably the blond man we saw just now." Thought iida to himself.

As we come back from one of my favorite anime openings, we hear glass shattering do to some punk robbing store. He than laughs while remarking "thanks to that warning, they're all empty! Like someone's gonna die from a mosquito bite.".

"Figured someone would take the opportunity to do to something." Said aizawa with a groan. "He didn't watch the news than." Thought momo.

He than scoffs and looks at his bag of bottles, purses, a pair of shoes etc while saying "what's losing a little blood if i get all this?". But just as he says this, the black fog zooms by him. As he looks behide assuming that it was a gust of wind. A another fog attacks him starting to overwhelm and completely cover him from head to toe. We than see a close up of him but only seeing the inside of his mouth and eyes as every inch of skin is covered in mosquitos, as we hear the gulping of blood we start to see his eyeball start to "deflate". Before the flying off. Leaving a husk of decolored skin, bones and skin with his hair still attached to his head.

After seeing that, everyone's blood ran cold. "Christ, that's just remembered me of these damn rabbits." I though after having feeling chill up my spine.

The mosquitos than are shown to be collectively gathering in a sphere like swarm where in the center is shown a female humanoid mosquito, where after licking her lips and moaning, the swarm disperses to show her fully with a white and black color scheme, who complains "come on, you guys. That wasn't nearly enough. Go get some more for me!"

"And of course they made the bug lady attractive." Said jiro sighing.

She is than shown to be surprised. The blond man from before than says "target acquired." Before firing a blast of fire at the she-bug. He than concludes "i see. You make them suck the blood, then take it all for yourself. You must be controlling the mosquitos via some sort of signal. That would explain their mysterious behavior.". He than continues "so if i were to get rid of you, the leader, would the swarm disperse too?"
Mosquito girl than laughs and says "our next meal is here. Go drain him dry.". Sending her bugs to attack, which they very quickly swarm and surround him.
But he simply says "incinerate." Where a burst of heat comes forth, shocking the bug queen. We than see that his arm is mechinal and shooting flames out like a flamethrower out of his palm. He than states "i am about to eliminate you. Stay where you are.". His confidence making her laugh and say "you, eliminate me?" Go on and try!" Daring him on. Than with a screen of flames, we are brought back to saitama still trying to kill the mosquito. Where we see him with veins poping out of his head and his hands clapped, says "got you.".... Only for it to come out unharmed... again.

"Still can't kill the thing, huh." Midnight joked. "To be fair, they can feel the difference in the air, meaning they basically feel when your about to kill them. So..." explains the nurse.

We than see him with even more veins popping out saying through gritted teeth "damn... mosquitos!!"

"Hey look, it's bakugo." Yelled out kaminari which the he responded with grunted "fuck off.".

And back to the fight, the man is seen running along the walls of a building before jumping off it to engage the monster. He throws a punch, which is dodged. She than tries hit him with her hookish claws, which he in-turn blocks, a engine in his shoulder than starts up and knocks her away to give him some space, which he lands on the wall of a balcony and launches him self towards her destroying a part of the wall. He than throws another blocked punch and gets spiked towards the ground, but he stops himself through using the thrusters in his palms. He than sends another blast of fire towards her, but dodges all the way towards him strikes him taking his arm off with her head needle.

"Oh crap. He lost his arm." Said mina worried for the robotic man.

Which she takes the time to mock him by saying "maybe a leg next.". She than notices something is off... to be specific, both her legs from the knee down.

"Oh okay, his not in as much trouble as i thought." Said mina

As she realizes this, we are shown him throwing the pair of legs behide him. As she tries to escape realizes the danger, he shoots another heat blast towards her. Only for it to be blocked by a new swarm of her minions.

"Damnmit." Muttered bakugo.

As she regroups she says to herself "what the hell is that guy? He's gonna get me if i don't do something.". She than licks her lips and says "the townspeople may all be hiding, buy there are plenty of animals around." Showing several dried out husks of animals before she continues "come here, little ones. Empty all your stored juices into me!".

"Not a word, sparky." Said jiro readying her jacks to attack her electric-wielding boyfriend. Which he keep the thought of "that's what she said." To himself. Midnight meanwhile says "so, she's into that, is she." To herself, which aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose in response.

Genos seeing this mentally analysises "so many. If she's been collecting blood from the whole town and beyond, then it might be more than just a food source for her. I should put an end to this as soon as possible.".

"Good thinking." Nezu praised.

But as he charges another blast he hears "get back here, dammit! You and i aren't done yet!" Seeing saitama still trying to kill the bug, this time well continuously spring big spray at it. Genos thinks to himself "what's with this guy?". He than comes to a stop do to the mosquito apparently going into his mouth before trying to spit it back out.

"His still trying to kill it." Said a amazed mitsuki. "Well, they do tend to be pretty stubborn, you just didn't have to deal it them because your quirk just happened to repealed them, like a i said before." Commented inko.

He than notices the giant swarm up above and says "what's that squirming over there? Wha- mosquito?!". Genos than addresses him and says "evacuate now. That swarm has a mind of it's own. If it senses you, it will attack immediately." Which saitama with a fearful look says "seriously? That's bad. I gotta get-" which gets cut off by the mosquito lady laughing menacingly.

"Oh, that's not good." Said mic.

The swarm in it's entirety comes crushing down on them. Breaking the windows of building as well as bring them down. Genos than discharges electricity causing the swarm to be blown to bits, lighting up several different streets with it lights. Genos than comments "since you could speak, i thought you would have at least human-level intelligence. But you were just a bug." He than concludes with "you brought all the mosquitos together into one easy-to-burn swarm." Showing the scorch marks on the streets in it's effect range.

Miruko than whistled impressed before saying "man, how strong is this kid." Before chuckling. "Wait, he might have have killed someone there." Commented ochako

He continues to say "when i spotted you, i confirmed there were no living beings within 500 meters (1640.42 feet), so i should have been free to fire away.".

"Oh, nevermind than." Said ochako seeing that he did in fact make sure.

He than realizes "wait, that guy might have—" "man, you saved me. You're amazing." Genos turns to see saitama.... Completely in the nude, with smoke being the only thing stopping us from seeing him in his birthday suit.

Everyone was in a slight shock seeing the nude man.

Saitama than asks him "what'd you do just now? You totally made them bug out! Ba-dum-tsh." Genos only stares in awe that he is still alive. Saitama than says "oh, i was just trying to make a joke about the mosquitos being bugs, and..." as he is explains the smoke hiding his privates disappeared....

Several people quickly covered their eyes while several surprised squaks, yulps and "oh crap"s in the audience.

... just in time for a stop sign to fall into position to keep it hidden.

Which everyone sighed in relief.

They than get interrupted by mosquito lady chuckling, which we are than shown her body now being almost completely red before she calls out "imbecile! I no longer need these little ones." While also showing her now pink flowing hair with it turning purple at the ends.

"Oh shit, she's powered up." Thought kaminari.

She than demonstrates her new powered up state by destroying a building with a single slash of her claws while bragging "look how strong i've become!". She than speeds towards the two heroes and slashes the entire left side of Genos body out.

Several people in the audience had flinched at the damage, with toshinori not only foing that but also suffering from phantom pains do to both injures being in the same area.

Genos tries to attack back by is uppercuts into the air, with nuts & bolts falling from his body. The monster than follows him up and starts to relentlessly atack him in the air while mocking him "your punches can't even kill a little mosquito? Weakling" While laughing. Genos than comes to the realization that the more blood she drinks, the stronger she gets.
Mosquito lady says "i think i'll have your head next!". Genos meanwhile is thinking to himself "i let my guard down. I have no chance of winning. All i can do is self-destruct. Forgive me, doctor..."

Several were on the edge of their seats, worried if he was actually going to go through it..... that's is until...

SLAP! suddenly she gets hit with a smack and splattered all over the apartment building. Genos is in complete shock while saitama says "mosquitoes... suck!".

"Booooooo." Yelled kaminari, who than get a elbow in his ribs from his punk girlfriend.

The blond cyborg than shouts "hold on. Please tell me your name!". He than says "oh. It's saitama.". Which he than asks "please make me your apprentice.". Which again saitama flatly says "oh. Sure.". Than turns to walk away only to than look back at him and go "wha—?".

"Oh, so his get a sidekick now. Cool." Thought midnight.

After the commercial break card (i don't know if that the right term, correct me if it isn't.). We see genos standing outside of saitama's apartment saying after a deep breath "master!" After a few moments of silence we hear the door unlocking and opening with saitama peeking his head and showing some slight annoyance saying "you actually showed up. Uh.. "it's "Genos," master saitama."

"So, his name is Genos. Nice name." Thought midnight.

Saitama than requests that he not call him "master.". Which genos calls him "teacher" instead, which he also shoots down. It than cuts to them sat down in his apartment with saitama telling him to "go on home after your drink. Showing a plain gray cup and a white cup with a little drinking on it with "good things come to those who wait." Written on it. The bald hero than tells genos "i'm not looking for an apprentice."

"Than why did he agree to it than." Asked aizawa, which all might piped in with "maybe his mind as focused on something and agreed not realising what it was before he answered.".

But mei than notices something "wait a minute. Genos is completely back to together." Which everyone else than noticed as well.

Than saitama also noticed his lack of injures, which he explains "yes, my body is mostly mechanical. As long as there are parts, repairs are quick."

"That most be pretty convenient. Like he'd just be like "oh, i lost a arm. Let me just. *click* and there we go."" Said kirishima lightheartedly.

Saitama than comments "you're an odd one."

"...Mr. grinch. Sorry." Piped in david shield. Which get a chuckle out of toshinori.

Genos than asks "what kind of parts do you use, master?". Which he quickly answers "don't use any."

"Wait, genos thought he was a cyborg like him." Said death arms.

Genos questions the "skin-colored armor" on his head. Which he replies "yeah, that's my skin." Genos than mumbles to himself "but that would mean you're bald despite being so young." Which strike a nerve for saitama saying "Yes, i'm bald, what's your problem?!" Showing offence at the blond cyborg.

"Um, how old is he suppose to be." Asked mic. Which a quickly pull up the wiki page and say "twenty-five."

Which made the three classmates think "oh, his 7 years younger."

Genos hearing says "me? You'll listen to my problems?". Which saitama says "no thanks. I'm good."

"Wow, really. You're not gonna let him talk about it." Said mina annoyed at his attitude.

Genos than starts anyway "actually, four years ago, when i was 15, i was still a normal human being." Saitama than cuts in saying "did you hear what i just said.".

"Shush saitama." Said mina with her finger in front of her mouth.

He continues "although we had to pinch pennies, my family and i lived a peaceful and fairly happy life. But one day, a crazed cyborg went out of control and attacked our town. The insane cyborg... most likely, a faulty upgrade caused his brain to malfunction. He destroyed everything in sight. Parks, schools, buildings, my house... he even took my family's lives. Miraculously, i survived. However, i was but a helpless 15-year-old, weary and alone in a runied town. That's when doctor kuseno happened to pass through. Doctor kuseno, a scientist for justice, was on a mission to stop the destruction caused by the rampaging cyborg. I begged doctor kuseno to perform augmentation surgery on my body. That's how i was reborn as a cyborg who fights for justice. I promised doctor kuseno that one day i would terminate the evil cyborg."

"Wow, that's something else for a backstory." Said kaminari, kirishima than says "yeah, it's so manly."

Saitama than says "i see-"it's been four years since that day. I'm now 19, and i've been wandering from town to town, eliminating evil. I've destroyed countless monsters and criminal organisations. But i have been unable to find any clues about the insane cyborg and have grown frustrated and restless. I find myself chasing a vision of that cyborg whenever i face my enemies. Then last week, when that mosquito monster appeared, i let my concentration slip. I was convinced i could not lose to anything but the rampaging cyborg, so i neglected to analyze the data on my oppopeng and rushed to confront her. The result, as you know, was that an opponent with immense strength bested me. If you, master saitama, had not been in the area, i would have undoubtedly been destroyed. Master saitama, you saved my life. I owe doctor kuseno my life, but now i am also indepted to you. That dept weights heavily on me. I must not die until i destroy that cyborg. And to do that. I must continue fighting evil as a righteous cyborg until he appears before me one day. I need to get stronger. Last week, when i saw your attack, i knew i had to study under you as your apprentice. If only i could be as strong as you, master saitama! I have an old enemy to defeat, and not just for my own sake. It's for my hometown, and for doctor kuseno. I realize i am still inexperienced. But right now, i need enormous power so i can eradicate the greatest of evils! Doctor kuseno is— "enough, you idiot! Keep it to twenty words or less!." Saitma finally snaping at him for his rumblings

"Soooooo, did anyone start losing the plot." Asked kirishima, izuku than answered "basically "i need more power for revenge against that cyborg for my hometown and doctor kuseno." "Thanks." Said kirishima.

Elsewhere we hear a man in a isolated lab saying "mosquito girl was defeated? With one strike, you say?".

"Mosquito girl? That's pretty on the nose, isn't it." Said mina unimpressed. "Said's the one liked "Pinky"." Said bakugo bluntly. "Well, that's not my fault, i wanted to be "Alien Queen.", but nooooo. It's "too scary" for a hero. Bunch'a crap." Said a pouty mina.

Izuku than added "it could be worse, your first attempt could have been "king explosion murder.", Right kachan." Which get a middle finger from the blond.

He than notes that she was just a prototype. We than see his computer screen with four peopel on it before it shows the aftermath of the battle as well as some others pictures including one of what looks saitama in mid slam. With man asking "why is he naked?" With a voice answering "unclear."

Kaminari than joked "he the next biggest thing, the nude hero, streaker." Which get a roll of the eyes from his punk girlfriend.

Hearing this i smirk while thinking "oh, just you wait until we get til we get to the deep sea king arc, Sparky.".

He than dismissively says "no matter, he'll make an excelllent specimen. We shall study his physiology, by force if necessary." He than addresses someone telling them "send a messenger and invite him here, to our house of evolution."

"So, this like the nomu project. I guess." Said mic towards aizawa.

We are than brought back to the conversion between the two heroes with genos saying "master, here's the short version: please teach me how to become strong like you." Than after a slight pause, saitama says "genos.... How old are you?"

"He said he was nineteen, didn't he." Noted kaminari. "Yeah, but there was a bunch of other info he dumped there, so." Explained momo.

Which he answered, saitama than said "so young..." he than added on "i'm sure you'll surpass me in no time." Genos in surprise asks him if means it. Which he explains "i'm 25 now. But i was 22 the summer i started training. Saitama than says "sure, i'll teach you. But it won't be easy. Can you handle it?". The cyborg "yes sir." Before immediately after detecting something approaching them fast.
The wall than gets destroyed showing the culprit to be a giant grasshopper. The monster than chuckles and tries to introduce himself, but saitama simply caves his face in and says "pay for my ceiling!"

This had get a laugh from several members of the audience, "at least his got priorities straight." Joked inko. "I mean, i'd be pretty pissed if some asshole just broke through my roof." Stated mitsuki.

We are than shown a slug and toad with former stating "so... it seems our advance agent, kamakyuri, is down. I can't sense him wigh my telepathy anymore.". The toad than in shock asks "what? Wasn't he one of our stronger guys?"

"Hey, it's gamato." Satsuki called out. "Our cousin." Answered tsuyu before anyone could ask.

Genos than notes the two outside and jumps from the balcony to intercept them
.... Only for them both to be driven into the ground by saitama, with him mumbling "don't break people's ceiling!" With genos saying "oh, never mind.".

"Man, he's really fast, huh." Said mina.

Saitama continues to complain saying "can't you guys use the door?". Than some mole hands burst from the ground and drags saitama neck deep into the ground. Genos is about to run after to help, but saitama tells him "no, i'm fine. I feel kinda like... a bamboo shoot."

"Okay, i guess just let him do his thing than." Thought mt. Lady

Than a robotic voice says "elevated energy levels detected." Before a explosion happens behide genos, revealing a cyborg with a very knight-like design. Genos has a quick thought of if this is who he is looking for. The knight-like cyborg than says "you are not the target.". Meanwhile saitama who is still in the ground is asking "what's going on? I can't see." While turning and twisting his neck.
The knight cyborg than tries to attack genos, but it is dodged and counterattacked by a thruster-powered roundhouse. Genos than goes to rush him but has to block a very powerful backhand. Genos than while still holding the arm says "i have a few questions for you.".
Meanwhile with saitama a shadow is cast over him with belonging to a giant lion man who laughs and says "it would appear you're in what they call a "tight spot. Well done, ground dragon!"

"Who?" Thought mina.

The before mentioned than break througth the concrete with the kenji on his chest, he than says "it complicates things if they put up a fight.". This had drawn genos attention away from his fight. With the knight saying "you dare look away? Quite courageous!" While attempting to strike, which was dodged and genos closed the distance and activates his pulsars encasing him in a large fiery blast. The villain cyborg than jumped through the flames, throwing a punch which genos dodges, destroying the street. The cyborg than introduces himself proper "i am the fruit of the house of evolution's science. I am armored gorilla. Your attacks have no effect.". Genos than asks what they want with his master, which armored gorilla than dismisses him by saying "it does not concern you. And it is our rule that any one who oppose us are eliminated without fail. I must destroy you." All the while he is walking towards him and stands up to show his size over the blond cyborg.
Meanwhile saitama is still in the ground looking more annoyed at the lion man than threatened. The lion-man than says "hey, jackass. What's with that look?", the lion-man is than shocked at saitama... yawning.

"Man, he really just can't care much, can he." Thought mitsuki.

Saitama than says "i kinda like it in here. It's wam and cool at the same. I'm tired, so could you get lost?"

"Man, if only it was that easy." Remarked hawk sipping from his soda.

Which enraged the monster, only for him to laugh and say "looks like i need to put you in your place. Listen up.". The lion-man than threatens him with his claws a few inches from face and says "i'm gonna slice your eyes out with these! Then we'll see if you resist. The beast king never lets anyone off easy.". Saitama than casually climbs Out of the ground. He than turns around and says "well, enough fooling around. If you wanna apologise, now's your chance. You guys smashed my ceiling!"

" his still on that." Thought toshinori

The lion man than tries to say the typical "behold my power" speech.... Only for saitama to say "aw man.... I got dirt in my special place. Let me just shake this out.". After a awkward few seconds, saitama says his done.

"He just let him clean himself off." Thought a confused ryukyu. "At least he has manners. I guess." Shrugged momo.

Which the lion man says "then behold the true power of the beast king!. He starts the fight with slash of his claws with the wind pressure slicing apart a building behide saitama as he dodges. Saitama than dodges several other claw slashes. We than see the slug and frog agents coming to... only to be sliced apart by the lion's attacks while he was saying "outta the way, pissants!". As he continues to attack, the lion laughs and says "such is the laws of the jungle! And you're next." As his muscles tear through his tank top. Ground dragon calls out "wait, don't kill him yet!". But the the lion man continues on and uses "Lion slash: meteor power shower!". Which is shown to be a rapid machine gun like stream of slashes, which saitama nonchalantly dodges them all. Saitama than closes the distance and uses "consecutive... normal punches.". Which is what you'd expect. Competely destroying the lion.

"That's.... The most boring name i've heard of." Notes ectoplasm

As saitama finished the lion, he than turned to mole. Who in turn quickly retreats. As he burrowing through the ground he is fearfully thinking to himself "no-no one told me he'd be that strong! We should retreat for now and regroup..." "found you!"

Which caused several people to jump in their chairs.

Afterward, the street is than destroyed farther with saitama coming out of the hole, the bald hero than noticed the broken street pipes and dead trees.

"Man, that's alot property damage." Thought the former number 1 hero as he remembered a accident where he caused alot of damage fighting some of AFO's goons during his teens.

Meanwhile, genos is interrogating the gorilla. Gorilla is still being rebellious, despite his now missing arms and legs. He also says that he is only the third strongest of his ranks. He than continues to say "at your power level, you will never beat the beast king, the second most powerful. You will be destroyed."

"Yeah, 'bout that." Joked kaminari.

Saitama than comes up and says "you mean this guy?" While brandishing his now vacant eyeball.

Which caused alot of the audience to dry heave.

The gorilla demeanour than does a 180 and goes "look, i'm really sorry. I'll tell you everything. Just don't kill me!".

"Man, he sure lost his guts there, huh." Scoffed the English teacher.

As the ending credit run deku turned to ochako asked "do you want anything. I'm going to get another drink." "I'm fine, thank you."

As he went over to the sneak bar. "You know, it's funny mention at the beginning that you used Full Clowl, because that's a joke about him being the... i think's 11th user of one for all." "Oh, i guess that makes since he has similar capabilities as me or all might." Deku noted. "Yeah, even though there's a very small chance of another user with the drawback of OFA and all.". Which deku to spatter his drink. "You!- you know about that." As he had caught himself risen voice. "Well, i said that your guys adventures are entertainment in my world, so i know just about everything about you & your friends, also here." I explain while handing him a paper towel.

"Thanks, honestly i'm going to mention there going to lose their minds before the explanation is over.". "Oh without a doubt, although i'm pretty sure your also going to get a earful when we get to your fights.". "Oh yeah, i didn't even think of that." Said deku in displeasure. "Well, good luck with that." I say dismissively "um, i have a question, how much of our childhood do they show." Deku asked after a grabbed a nee cup of juice. "By "our" you mean you and katsuki. More or less the whole thing, including the "swan dive" incident." Which deku simply hissed out a "shit.".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 11 34
AU: Multiple kids suddenly manifested powers, no one knows why or how. I'll explain each power when they come up. The story follows Shoto, Izuku, Eij...
96.4K 3.1K 37
𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞�...
138K 4K 53
.~( This is a sad/abused Izuku AU, if you don't like this book then don't read it )~. Warnings: Abuse Cutting Depression Sad Deku Abusive...
162K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...