I'm Miracle (Islamic Story)

By sssilentscreamsss

{Completed} My name is Miracle. I got that name when I was fourteen. I can't remember my family. I can't rem... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
THE END
This is it
Random Interesting Facts

Chapter 3

17.1K 1.3K 77
By sssilentscreamsss

 “How long are you here?” he asked me.

“You were born here, got it?!” he yelled at me while tugging my hair. I felt my head burn and knew that he had plucked out the half of my hair. He tugged harder when I didn’t respond.

“I said something! Give me an answer!” he said through his teeth. I knew that if I didn’t answer, I would get the biggest punishment.

“I was born here, here. Nowhere else but here” I whispered. I tasted my blood from where he had beaten me  a few minutes ago.

“I was born here” I said. The guy looked at me weirdly and I felt uncomfortable. When I looked at him, I saw that his nose and lip were bleeding. I touched my own nose and lip and felt like mine did too. I crawled towards the end of the wall and grabbed the little fabric which was there. I put it in the bucket with water to make it wet. The water bucket was the only water I had, and it was not even for drinking. It was for using it after doing my needings. I crawled back towards him and ignored the burning feeling in my knees. The floor was cold but I was used to it. I placed the cloth on his nose and cleaned it. He flinched a bit and I did too. When I cleaned his nose I went over to clean his lip. When my finger touched his face, he pulled back a bit.

“Please don’t touch me” he said. My eyes widened. I closed my eyes for a second and a bad shiver went through my body. I thought about the moments I told him that. The moments I told him not to touch me.

“No, please. I didn’t mean it like that. Hey, look at me” he said. The softness of his voice made me open my eyes.

“Its just.. I am muslim. We believe that a man can never touch a woman he is not married with and otherwise” he said. When he saw my confused look, he sighed. He knew that I didn’t understand a bit about what he told me.

“Just.. forget about it. What am I worrying about when I am kidnapped” he said, whispering the last part.

“Its not something personal, but just don’t touch me” he said softly. His tone was much different than his, so I just went along with it and nodded. I cleaned his lip before crawling back to my place. We didn’t talk after that anymore. It was weird but comfortable. We both were just sitting there like a statue. A statue with no feelings, no people around. Nothing to loose, nothing to get. Nothing to fight for, nothing to survive for. Nothing.

“What does he wants from you? From us?” he said, breaking the silence. I shrugged my shoulders, even though he couldn’t see. It was already dark outside. My head turned towards the little window.

“He owns us. We have to do everything he says” I said.

“No, he does not! Did he make you believe that?! Its not true! Come on, try to remember your life before you were b-“ before he could finish, the door opened. The light hit my face and I closed my eyes. I sighed. It was time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 278K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...
14.6K 1.6K 80
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
940K 51.1K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...
13.6M 548K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...