I Wish (Zayn Malik Fan Fictio...

Per Belieberectioner

Jennifer Smith was just another ordinary girl that was obsessed with One Direction. Except she has an abusive... Més

I Wish (Zayn Malik Fan Fiction) Author's Note
Chapter 1: Good Morning... Not
Chapter 2: Contest
Chapter 3: A New Home
Chapter 4: The Concert
Chapter 5: Meeting One Direction
Chapter 6: Truth or Dare
Chapter 7: "Just Friends"?
Chapter 8: Nando's
Author's Note: Important Notice
Chapter 9: Emily Coleman
Chapter 10: Quality Time with Emily
Chapter 11: Modeling
Chapter 12: Meeting Him Again
Chapter 14: Hospitalized
Chapter 15: The Beach (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Beach (Part 2)
Chapter 17: The Beach (Part 3)
Chapter 18: He's Back From Vacation
Chapter 19: Bowling Alley Drama
Chapter 20: Goodbye
Author's Note: OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY
Author's Note: New Beginnings

Chapter 13: The Accident

394 8 5
Per Belieberectioner

               Oh god. Oh god. Someone help me.

               “JENNIFER!”

               Stop it. You don’t need me.

               “WAIT! PLEASE!”

               No one needs me.

               “JENNIFER, WATCH OUT!”

               Before I had time to register what was in front of me, I crashed, headfirst, into a cart full of food. The poor bellboy stared at me wide-eyed, mouth slightly open. What had I done?! My body was aching from the collision as I lay on the ground, covered in bits of pasta and vegetables. Shame filled my heart as half-closed my eyes and dropped my head to look at the floor.

               Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as Liam took a tentative step forward. He bent down and took my chin in his hands, tilting my head up to look at him. I kept my eyes squeezed shut the whole time, in fear of facing the band.

               “Jenn?”

               He didn’t sound angry. Or maybe it was just me. Cautiously, I opened my eyes just the tiniest fraction.

               Liam was peering down at me, concern filling his big brown eyes. “Jenn. Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

               I warily examined his expression. He didn’t seem angry with me, it didn’t seem like he was going to yell the crap out of me any time soon. The tiniest bit satisfied with his actions, I opened my mouth slightly to answer him.

               Suddenly, a wave of dizziness hit me like a hammer. Everything around me was spinning like I was on a carousel at full speed. The impact of the cart… my head…

               “Jennifer. JENNIFER. Can you hear me?” Panicked voices of the people around me bounced around in my head.

               I opened my eyes and scanned my surroundings. I couldn’t make out which faced belonged to whom. Blurriness was overtaking my senses as my head pounded with pain.

               “JENNIFER!”

              I turned my head to the source of the call. Zayn met my blurry sight as my eyes filled with tears.

               “I’m sorry,” I managed to mumble as I everything around me slowly turned to darkness.

**********

               Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

               I slowly opened my eyes, but squinted them shut again at the brightness of the room at I was in. Once my vision adjusted to the light, I opened my eyes once again and found that an unfamiliar, uniformed lady was staring back at me with relief recognizable on her face.

               I sat up suddenly, but the lady was quick to gently push me back down. I just noticed that I was in a white bed with different tubes and needles attached to my skin. I lifted my head up and scanned the room that I was in. A hospital, I realized. What was I doing here?

               Without any warning, the events of the previous incident came crashing down on me unexpectedly. I remembered the painful crash, the dizziness, the hasty apology…

               My eyes filled with tears again as I heard the beeping of the monitor grow faster. The nurse immediately grew concerned as she rushed forward to examine me.

               “Now, now, calm down, miss. Everything’s going to be alright,” she soothed, gently patting my hand.

               I sniffed and quickly raised my hand to my cheeks to wipe away the stray tears that had leaked on to my face. I bit my lip and whispered a quick thank-you to the nurse.

               “So, dear, do you remember what happened to your head?” asked the nurse, smiling gently.

               “I… I’m not too clear. I think I crashed or something?” I guessed, my eyebrows furrowing in thought.

               “That’s right,” she confirmed, “Well, looks like your memory hasn’t been affected.”

               “W-wha?” I spluttered, “Was my memory supposed to be gone? DO I HAVE AMNESIA?!”

               The nurse laughed and cheerily replied, “Of course not, dear. But it does seem like you have a mild concussion.”

               “Concussion?!” I squeaked, starting to panic. The beeping of the monitor increased dramatically.

               “No, no, it’s alright, it won’t affect anything,” she said as she attempted to calm me down again.

               I took a few deep breaths and started to relax again. Then I sat up abruptly when I realized that Emily and One Direction were with me when I blacked out.

               “W-where are the others?” I nearly shouted and I started to squirm around in my bed.

               “Not to worry, miss, your friends are just outside the room waiting for you,” she replied, smiling warmly.

               I watched as she straightened herself out and walked to the doorway, sticking her head out to call to everyone else.

               The first one to walk in was Emily. Her face lit up when she saw me, and so did mine. A smile erupted on my face as she ran to my side for a gentle hug.

               “Oh my god, Jennifer, do you know how much I’ve worried about you?” she cried.

               “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” I murmured, burying my head in her shoulder.

               “Never do that again. Ever,” she choked, sniffling, “You’ve got all of us sick with worry, Jenn! It’s been the worst 4 days of my life!”

               “What?” I said, pulling apart, “Four days? I’ve been out for 4 days?”

               “Yep,” she confirmed, biting her lip, “You’ve been in a coma all this time. The doctors weren’t sure when you were going to wake up. Thank god you did!”

               I managed a weak smile. “So… how’s Zayn?”

               Emily shyly smirked. “Why don’t you see for yourself?”

               And with that, she got up and walked briskly out the door, with a smirk plastered across her face the whole time.

               I narrowed my eyes suspiciously and crawled back under the covers. What did she mean by that?

               Seconds later, the shadow of a sturdy figure appeared at the doorway. Nervous, I pulled the covers over my head and prayed for the best.

               After a moment, I peeked out from the sides of the covers. A pair of familiar shoes was stood beside the bed, and was shuffling nervously the whole time. I took a deep breath and lifted the covers off my face.

               I was greeted by a wide smile as a pair of warm arms enveloped me in a soft bear hug.

               An intoxicating scent took over my senses as a husky voice whispered, “I missed you, Jenn.”

____________________________________________________________________________

HELLO AGAIN. Well, I haven't updated in a while... (>_<) I'M SO SORRY. I've been really busy these days. Like REALLY busy. I've just quit piano, so that'll give me more time to wirte! YAAAAY!

Seems like a lot of things happened when I was away from Wattpad. HARRY IS 19 AND ZAYN IS FREAKING 20!!!!!! AHHH!!! I decorated my arm just for them! Yeah. I'm a hardcore Directioner xD

I'm SOOOO sorry for the incredibly short chapter. I'll write another one. Today. I will upload it today. Heheheh. Sorry about that :/

WELL. ENJOY YOUR DAY! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

xx Jing ;D

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

18.2K 319 20
In this One Direction fanfic. We meet a Radio hosts with nothing really happening in her life. She does the same old thing hang out with her bestfri...
100K 2.3K 22
Sam: HELP IM FREAKING OUT IN THE STORE Unknown: HIDE IN THE CLOTHING RACK FAST! Unknown: who is this btw __________________________ What happens wh...
3M 105K 36
Louis Tomlinson was, as you can say, a "bad boy." Harry Styles though was completely opposite. He was a sweet, fragile boy, and not only that---he's...
42.2K 1K 29
What if living alone or with your best friend...turns out to be the best thing has ever happened? What if in the other side of the world, surrounded...