Chapter 6: Truth or Dare

Zayn pulled me closer to him as he grabbed my hips, and the butterflies in my stomach went crazy. I rested my hand on his neck, running my hand through his hair, as we continued kissing. He had me in his trap; he was just so addicting and irresistible. I pushed away any insecure thoughts in my mind and focused on his velvety lips. His scent was just so overwhelming; it overpowered me and muddled my thoughts, causing me to want more of his lips.

                Think, how many girls in the world would sacrifice everything they had to be in the position I was in, I thought gleefully, kissing him harder.

                Suddenly, I realized that I was snogging a celebrity, THE Zayn Malik. Imagine how much hate I would get from the fans, and how much trouble it would cost me, and Zayn, too. I wasn’t going to do that to him. I wasn’t that selfish. Plus, I just met him!

                Reluctantly, I pulled away, and Zayn looked at me in surprise, both of us panting for breath.

                “Zayn, I can’t do this,” I told him.

                “Why not?” he breathed, leaning in for another kiss.

                “It just doesn’t seem right, please stop,” I replied, scooting a little bit farther apart from him.

                “How so?” he mumbled, kissing my neck in the process.

                I lightly nudged his head away as I attempted to come up with a reply, while he started sending kisses down my jaw line. “I –“

                “Hey, what are you guys –“ Harry stopped in his tracks as he was coming into Zayn’s room. He grinned widely and darted back out, giggling like a maniac.

                I pushed myself off the bed and briskly walked out of the room, noticing that Zayn was doing the same.

                “Harry, don’t you dare tell them,” I cried.

                “Tell us what?” asked Liam. Damn.

                “Oh, that Jenn and Zayn were –“

                “ENOUGH OF THAT!” I bellowed, though I was pretty sure that they knew what happened, judging by the looks of their faces when they glanced at Zayn’s usually-styled-to-perfection hair, now a dark mess. They all burst out laughing, even Liam, who was trying unsuccessfully to hold back the laughs.

                “I knew it!” Louis howled.

                “When are you gonna take it to the next level?” sniggered Niall, who was eating crisps.

                “Shut up and eat your food, Niall,” I grumbled, taking a seat on the arm of the couch, sitting as far away from the boys as possible.

                “Aw, c’mon Jenn! Don’t be a party pooper! Kiss him again,” Harry whined, sitting beside me.

                “No.”

                “Please?”

                “NO.”

                “Pretty, pretty please with chocolate syrup and a cherry on top?”

                “Hm, now that you put it that way… NO!”

                “Why not?”