King of Hearts: Peter Pevensi...

Birdiessongs द्वारा

Been obsessed with Narnia for a while and i believe we should have more peter imagines out there XD REQUESTS:... अधिक

Crush pt 1
Crush pt 2
Do it again?
Cat calling
Cool
Great to see you again
I want to go everywhere you go
King Peters crush
Mornings
Parting is such sweet sorrow
Midnight scares
You know who i am?
Dating peter would include
What peter loves about you
Mothers day
Stay safe. Thats an order
Welcome to america
I said i love you!
In love with a king
Dont you want to go home?
Testing
Christmas special
Cure for the sniffles
Warrior
Reunion
Stay safe thats an order pt 2
Mermaid on the land pt 1
Mermaid on the land pt 2
From the future
Take me to the future
S.H.I.M.P.
Dont follow the rules pt 1
Dont follow the rules pt 2
Whats a narnia? Pt 1
Shivers
Whats a narnia? pt 2
Stay safe thats an order pt 3
Stay safe thats an order pt 4
Blind love
Time forever
Theres always a guy pt 1
Theres always a guy pt 2
Theres always a guy pt 3
Theres always a guy pt 4
Drip Drip
Take me away
Cool pt 2
We meet again
Texting in the Royal Family GC
Study buddy
Sad birthday
If fate tore us apart
Home
Home (again)
There for it all

Strong woman

824 10 0
Birdiessongs द्वारा

Set in the same time period but no narnia exists! Just some regular old 40s-50s life...without the misogyny and sexism
Domestic bliss n shit 😌✨
~~~~~~~~
"Hi Peter!"
"Hi love." He greeted me with a chaste kiss as he set down his briefcase.
"How was work?"
"It was fine. I'm exhausted though."
"I bet. Working hard for that raise?"
"What raise?" Peter laughed
"You didn't hear?" I furrowed my brows.
"Hear what?"
"Your company is handing out raises."
"I haven't heard that no."
"John just got a raise. His wife just told me."
"How long have they been doing this?"
"A couple days I think." I crossed my arms after folding a shirt.
"Oh." Peter seemed saddened he wasn't informed of it.
"It's alright Peter. You don't need it." I rubbed his arm and he sighed
"I know. I would like to have it though."
"I know you do." I cooed
"I want to get this house we've been looking at. I want to get it for you."
I chuckled at his heroic statement.
"I love the thought Peter but there are just a couple things about that. One, I am making the money for the house. And two, this house is just fine. I know that house is like our dream, but we don't have to have it to be happy. I'm happy wherever I am with you."
I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek.
"I know love. And I feel the same. It would be nice though."

Third pov
Peter looked over at the fridge and saw the printed picture of the house and the listing price. He sighed and began to hurt inside. He wondered why he wasn't offered the raise. He knew a lot more people needed it and deserved it as much as he did but he couldn't help but feel a little selfish.
"It's alright Peter." Y/n whispered as she walked past him to the bedroom.
Dinner was quiet and y/n felt bad for mentioning it to him. She felt like it was her fault he was sad.
"Peter. I'm sorry for bringing it up." She set her spoon down on her white glass plate and hung her head
"It's not your fault love." He shook his head. "You just hoped for the best and it didn't happen."
She frowned and decided she was done eating.
She picked up her plate and went to take a shower. Their nightly routine was quieter than it usually was. It ended with Peter laying in bed reading a book that he was interested in.
"How's your book going?" Y/n asked after she stepped out of the hot bathroom, hoping to break the silence that had been lingering all afternoon went following them into the night.
"Good. I'm just to the middle."
"And what's the verdict so far?" She asked as she sat herself down on the bed, peering onto the pages.
"Wonderful. It's a beautiful concept. Highly improbable, impossible even, but it's still encapsulating none the less."
"It's a fantasy novel honey, of course it's impossible."
"Well some aspects of fantasy can be real."
"Like what?"
"Well like the power of love. Pretty reoccurring theme in a lot of fantasy novels."
"Okay, you got me there."
She shuffled and laid herself down, resting her head on his shoulder.
"Going to sleep already?"
"Yeah. I'm tired. And I have work in the morning."
"You're getting an awful lot of hours. Soon it'll be a full time job."
"And society would slaughter me if that happened." I rolled my eyes as the sarcasm dripped from my tongue.
"The world will change one strong woman at a time."
Y/n hummed at the phrase and closed her eyes. Peter had put down his book and turned off the bedside lamp. He pulled her closer to him and she rested her head over his heart now.
"Goodnight love." He whispered rubbing her back.
"Goodnight Peter," she mumbled.

The morning came quick and so did the afternoon. Y/n was off of work by noon and was home when Peter walked in.
"Hey, you're home early. It's only three."
"Yeah I know." Peter set his stuff down quickly and walked over to her.
"What's up?" She looked at him.
"I have some news." His tone and face gave no indication of the type of news. "It's about work."
Her heart sunk. This particular topic didn't bring joy to them instantly for the past day or two.
"What is it? Is everything alright?"
"Well I think it might interfere with your job."
"What? What happened? Did you get fired?"
"No no." He was quiet, keeping his eyes on his feet.
"Did you get a raise?!" She was hoping the rejection of bad news meant good news but her question was once again rejected
"Damn Peter. I'm sorry."
"It's okay. Because I got a promotion." She froze and looked at him. He raised his head and he was smiling wide.
"You're kidding." She started.
"No. I did. I got a promotion."
"To what?"
"Executive CEO assistant."
All y/n could do was stare until her body was put into motion, she threw herself around Peter and he spun her around.
"That's incredible Peter! I'm so happy for you." Tears started to form in her eyes.
"And I did some calculations, if I did everything right and you continue to save for the house along with me and keep the hours you've been working, we will have enough by the spring to get the house we want."
"Peter! Stop! This is too much!"
"I'm serious! We can buy the house." She pressed herself to him, keeping her arms latched around him. "Look. That house right there could be ours by spring." He pointed to the picture on the fridge.
"That would be literally the best. But your promotion. That's huge Peter. You have been working so hard for it."
"I know. And don't get me wrong, I love the fact I got it, but my ego is not just why I wanted it."
She laughed into his neck and played with the hair on the back of his head.
"Can you imagine it? Move out of here and into a house by spring, by summer I could get a car, by the end of the year... maybe get married and start a family." He said the last part hesitantly.

First pov
My heart stopped when he ended his thought. I looked up at him and saw his eyes shimmering.
"How does that sound?" He asked waiting for a response
"A family? You... you're ready for that?"
"I wouldn't do it with anyone else."
Holy shit. Peter just asked me to start a family with him. He asked me to be with him for the rest of our lives. I think we both knew we'd be together forever but we had never talked about it.
"Yeah... that... that sounds perfect." I couldn't hold back my excitement
"Really?"
I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled my body flush to his. It was a longer kiss than we usually shared. They were all full of love of course but this one had want laced in it.
"Let's start saving then."

The weekend hit and our choice of activity ended up falling on group hang out with Peter and his friends. His friends wives were all my friends so there was never a dull moment in the room.
"So you guys are really gonna do it huh?" A friend asked pouring his friend a drink
"Yeah. We are." Peter sat on the chair and I sat on the arm of the chair, Peter wrapping an arm around my waist to keep me stable.
"Well if anyone can do it it's you two." The other part of the mid day drinking pair complimented "Your kids are gonna be living the dream."
"I hope so. I mean with the house we've been looking at I think it'll be a fairytale." I commented
"You two are practically experts and this whole money thing. And the fact that you both are headstrong only makes you two that much more capable." John laughed.
"Yeah don't think she'll let you push her around." His wife added
"Oh I know. Trust me... I do." Peters eyes were wide. I smacked his shoulder and he pouted at me.
"Nothing better than a strong woman." Another friend, named Paul, sighed in content.
"We get it Paul. You're in love with her."
Paul had this thing for a woman who worked in the same department as him. She wasn't in a higher position than him but anyone who didn't know that wouldn't assume so. She was loud and commanding. Definitely someone who was changing the game.
"Hey! Don't shame me! She's a woman." He was practically drooling over his image of her in his head.
"Okay Paul." We all laughed and moved on from his fantasy.

Spring rolled around and it was the day we'd meet the owner. I was nervous, I wiped my hands on my formal clothes and knocked on the door. Peter looked at me and the door opened.
"Hello! Nice to meet you! John has told me so much about you! Come on in! I'll give you a tour."
We walked in and it everything we thought it would be. The inside was perfect and nothing was out of our wildest dreams.
"And this is the newest extension we just added! My wife loves looking at nature so she insisted we add a covered patio."
"It's beautiful, Mr Arch." I smiled
"Please, call me Alphonse." He reasoned
"Of course."
"So how much are you two planning on spending?"
"We were hoping you could go down a little bit."
"Ah! Well... I'm not sure how much I can lower."
"Anything would be great."
"The lowest I could go would be fourteen."
I looked at Peter.
"Do you mind if we talk for a minute?" Peter asked Alphonse
"Sure! Take as much time as you need."
Peter pulled me aside and sighed
"What do you want to do?"
"I mean we have the money for it."
"We were planning on using that extra money for decorating."
"If we have to put that off that's fine. We have stuff from our apartment. I would prefer to buy it with the price we can get than wait. It might get taken."
"Okay. Are you sure?"
"Positive."
"Okay. You ready?"
"Yeah." To say I was nervous would be an understatement. We walked back into the room and Peter walked up to the owner.
"We will take it for fourteen."
Alphonse held out his hand and Peter shook it happily.
"Congratulations." Alphonse smiled.
"Thank you." I responded.

The days rolled by one by one and slowly but surely Peter and I moved our stuff in.
"I can take that from you, doll." A mover asked holding his arms out.
"It's alright! I got it!" I smiled. The mover laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "Well what the hell are we even here for if your wife can do it all!" He laughed to Peter
"Oh trust me, this is how I feel every day." Peter joked "but I love it. I'm glad she can do it. Makes me feel better if in the future i couldn't help her."
"That's a mighty fair point, sir."
"Well here is the last box." Another mover grunted as he set down a box on the only open space of the living room floor.
"Thank you guys so much for the help!" Peter shook both their hands.
"I think you should be shaking her hand, too!" The mover pointed to me as I walked into the space with my arms crossed
"Thank you love for the help." He shook my hand and I kissed his cheek.
"Well you two have a wonderful day. This house is beautiful by the way."
"Thank you so much. Have a nice day!" We waved them off as they got into the truck and drove off.
"Well that's everything my wife."
I rolled my eyes at the name and started to open boxes.
"One day that title will be real!" I reminded him.
"I know. And I can't wait." Peter walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned over to bury his face in my neck.
"Awww! Peter look! I completely forgot about this picture." I pouted with the picture in my hand.

It was a calm spring morning and I had taken a trip with a group of my friends. Some had brought along plus ones and Edmund had chosen to bring his brother. Edmund was a good friend of mine from work. He specialized in a field I had no clue about. I would curiously watch him and eavesdrop when he talked to someone around me about his work. It was fascinating to me but I had no clue what he was saying.
"Staring?" Edmund laughed as he walked over to me sitting in a lawn chair.
"Sorry. I just was remembering how we first became friends! You were wearing the same shirt!"
"Was i?" He pinched and pulled on the shirt to look at it.
"Yeah. It's crazy huh?" I asked. Edmund sat down next to be absentmindedly and sighed
"It is. How long has it been? A year?"
"Two years." I laughed
"Damn... already? Doesn't feel like it." He shook his head and squinted into the sun
"I know." I looked over at Peter who was playing soccer with some friends.
"Y/n...y/n...y/n!" I snapped my vision back to him and raised a brow. "I asked if you wanted to go fishing with us later."
"Uh... sure."
"You can talk to him you know?" Edmund leaned forward to catch my eyes which were avoiding his
"I know. Why wouldn't I be able to?"
"Because you're head over heels for him. I don't see why but whatever rocks your boat."
"I do not have a crush on him."
"Yeah you do."
"No I don't."
"Okay then let's go play with them."
Edmund stood up and pulled me along
"What?! No! Edmund! No! Seriously!"
"If you're fine around him then let's play!" Edmund changed his direction of speech and called over the boys "we will play! Won't we y/n?"
"Woah, she can't play!" One of the boys scoffed
"Why not?" Peter asked
"Because she's a girl!" His name was Robert. He was a tall skinny boy with brown hair and tan skin.
"So? I bet she's better than almost all of you!" Edmund fired back.
"As if!" He scoffed again.
"Okay, how about this... if she is better than all of you, you guys have to be her servants for the rest of the night."
"And if she's not?"
"Than you can say she's a shit player for the rest of the day if you'd like." If any other guy offered that wager to them I would have tackled the man on the spot, but when it came from Edmund I knew he was doing it out of love. Edmund had seen me play many times. My friends and I loved to play on our free time which was most days of the week.
"Deal." He said. His words accompanied a naive and boastful smirk.

Third POV
"We will take her on our team then if you think she's crap." Peter laughed. Peter had only seen me once. We had never met, only a wave from a far distance. It was weird being practically best friends with his brother but never meeting him or his family. But Peter was confident in her skills because Edmund never makes a bet unless he knows he's going to win.
"Go ahead. You'll regret that."
They did in fact regret it. Y/n scored four goals by herself on them. The rest of the night the boys were running drinks for her but she loved to particularly have Robert wait on her.

First pov
"Hey! You coming fishing later tonight?" A voice caught up to me as I continued my walk.
"Yeah. I am. Edmund asked me to join and I just accepted to make him happy." I shrugged.
"Well he does whatever you tell him." Peter laughed shoving his hands in his pockets. "You're a pretty strong willed woman. He admires that."
"Well I don't give him a choice to not." I laughed. Peter grinned and shook his head
"Ever since Susan beat his ass for being sexist he never did it again. Susan is our oldest sister. She is strong willed like you. She single handedly ended all sexism in our family."
"She seems like a marvelous woman." I complimented
"She truly is. She's more amazing than most men I know. She's smart and strong and carefree. She's the picture perfect person."
"I wish I could be like her."
"I think you guys are more similar than you think." This comment made me blush. I turned away from his gaze to hide the reaction.
"Come on. The guys are probably ready by now." Peter offered his hand and i took it. He pulled me along till we got to the pier.
"We'll look who showed up!" Edmund cheered. Peter sat down next to his friends and I sat down by Edmund.
"So...?" Edmund wiggled his brows "you guys make out or something?"
I hit Edmund over the head and he coiled in.
"No we didnt. You're an idiot."
"Ow." He whined and rubbed his head.
The night winded down quickly and sunset was striking. I walked to the end of the pier where no one was fishing and sat down.
I felt the pier dip next to me and looked to see Peter sitting by me.
"How's it going over here?"
"Well I'm on a date with the sunset right now."
"Oh am I interrupting something?" He joked.
"Yeah kinda." I laughed. He shouldered me lightly and I shouldered him back.
"I'm glad I got to meet you finally. You really are as amazing as Edmund says." My face flushed again and I smiled at the compliment.
"Well that's incredibly sweet Peter."
I had no intention of kissing him and he didn't look to have the intention of kissing me but we both very much enjoyed this moment. I looked him in the eyes and he looked at me fondly.
"We should get together more."
"We should."
What I didn't know was Edmund who'd stolen his brothers Polaroid camera saw this moment. He slowly scooted closer to us and snapped a quick picture.

"I can't even believe how far we've come." Peter shook his head while his chin rested on my shoulder.
"I know. It feels like forever ago this happened."
"Almost five years ago to the date." Peter reminded me it was almost our anniversary.
"Next week." I nodded.
"Next week indeed."
We continued to unpack boxes and it carried throughout the week and pooled into next week as well. When we were finally done, the house looked empty but a lot more homey than it was.
"Our tiny apartment furniture does not fit in our house." I laughed at all the open space
"That's okay. It's home to me." He turned to me quickly "hey! How about we go out for dinner?"
"Sure! Where to?"
"It's a surprise. Just... dress up."
"Okay." I squinted at him in question but followed his orders.

"Peter this is expensive." I gasped looking at the menu.
"I know, but there's a lot to celebrate!"
"Like what?"
"My promotion, our new house, our new start, and our engagement."
"We aren't engaged though." I laughed
Peter cleared his throat and stood from his seat.
"Oh my god." I knew what was happening. Peter grabbed my hand and got down on one knee.
"Y/n. From the moment I met you I was struck. I had heard stories about you but you seemed like a fantasy novel. You didn't seem real. And then I met you and it's like destiny. You were more perfect than I ever could have imagined. That night on the pier I didn't say much but in my head I was saying everything. I knew you were the one for me. You're beautiful, and you're strong, you're everything I could have ever asked for. So y/n, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"
He pulled out a green velvet box and opened it to the most perfect ring.
"Peter. Holy shit. Yes I'll marry you! Yes!"
Everyone around us clapped and cheered as we both stood to hug each other.
I pulled away and he pulled my lips to his for a celebratory kiss.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22.2K 442 20
a bunch of edmund pevensie's oneshots, enjoy!
72.1K 3.3K 200
Yep, I'm insane and have decided to write a one shot for each day of 2022 :) wish me luck.
210K 6.6K 20
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 - 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❝ "You know, you seemed a lot nicer before you started training us." "We don't have time for...
386K 8.5K 55
"You're so beautiful" He whispered, the both of them shocked that he actually said it to her in the voice he had said in it. He didn't regret it one...