A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

A Not So Silent Meeting
Café time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

Transferring

3.3K 81 13
By Noka004

I stood in the dim lit room waiting for Kovik to tell me what was happening. He ordered me to come to his office with Hellion a few minutes ago and so far he's just been staring at us.

Maybe we did something wrong? No, I'd never leave something half-assed. Maybe Hellion did something.

"So Hellion this past year and a half has been bothering me about public school, since he's 16 now I figured we might as well get this over with"

"Public school? But that's not really an option for people like him Sir, being your son he's a walking target"

He smiled, "I know, that's why you'll live with him and go to the same school" He signed a few papers and slid them to me, "Your schedules".

I looked through the papers in shock. "Why me Kovik? I'm sure there are less active people who could use their spare time to watch him. I mean sometimes I have 2 to 2 jobs a day"

"Don't worry. You won't be as busy. You'll be fine for a while till you get settled in then you can start taking jobs again. But not as many of course Lieutenant"

I flipped through the rest of the papers, everything was already done and settled so it'd be a waste of time to fight him on this. Maybe a break wouldn't be bad for me.

"Any rules we have to go by?"

He paused for a moment, running his hand through his hair then to his chin. "Hmm, well don't try and get to much attention. Don't kill anyone, without reason of course. Try to not send anyone to the hospital. I'm only written as Hellions guardian and have you down as independent and emancipated"

Hellion was picking at his nails, barely listening. "Whats emancipated mean?"

"That I'm legally removed from my parents, though they still have to support me financially. Not that I need financial support"

He hummed in response. "This is why I need public school" He mumbled. I flicked his head, "You're stupid either way".

He shoved my hand away but I used my other to smack him on the back of the head. We kept slapping at each other's hands till Kovik cleared his throat. Quickly putting my hands down after getting a last smack on Hellions shoulder. Kovik grinned.

"When do you think he'll let us leave?" Hellion mumbled to me scooching back towards the door behind us, I stayed in my position only moving to grab his sleeve to stop him from leaving

"Relax, you're both free to go and get settled at the penthouse" He looked at us with a small smile.

Penthouse? That definitely won't grab any regular high-schoolers attention. Or robbers.

As we walked out Hellion grabbed my hand dragging me outside and to the car, "Your driving!" He got to the passengerside before stopping "you got the directions right?" He stared at me, slowly grabbing the cars door handle while waiting for an answer.

"yes, I do" I opened the car door, getting in.

"Cool, cool" He replied "Uh, so what school are we going to?" He added looking at my eyes with a bright smile.

"J high-school" I retorted getting in the driver's seat. "Are you ever going to learn to drive Hell?"

He laughed nervously, doing a fake cough then changed the subject "Is your dog gonna be there?" He asked with a hopeful tone.

"which one?" I look at him quickly before looking back at the road, "The wolf-dog, the black one!" He answered back.

"That doesn't narrow it down anymore" I responded driving out of the mansion's drive way, 'it's going to be a long drive'

♤♥︎♧♥︎♤

I look over and watch Hellion sleep for a few moments, 'he's so quiet when sleeping, if only he was like this when he was awake', I softly shake him earning a grunt and a soft "20 more minutes".

"You're spoiled". I sigh before getting out and walking over to the passenger side of the car and opening the door, I unbuckle his seat belt and slap him to wake him up.

successfully waking him up earning a angry groan, as he gets up and follows me to the entrance of the building.

I opened the door after the long elevator ride and Hellion follows me before chosing a random room and flopping down on the bed. I shake my head and walk to my room right across from his and look around carefully inspecting every corner like I had Hellions just moments ago.

It feels dangerous to just trust that we'll be fine the first night here. People could have been waiting weeks for us to come for all I know. Maybe I should stay up.

Pushing down on the mattress it felt soft. Almost cloud like. Like it'd feel perfect for the first hour at most then I'd never get to sleep. I pulled of some of pillows and drag them into Hellions room with a blanket. More likely to win a surprise attack if there's two of us, plus sleeping in a corner isn't as vulnerable as sleeping on the bed.

●○□○●

I wake up and check my phone, 7:00, we still have about an hour. I look up to  Hellion, after seeing him still sleeping, unharmed. I check the windows and see that everything is the same as it was last night when I checked.

"Hellion get up, you have to get ready" I shake him softly, after seeing him not wake up for a few seconds I shake a bit harder and by that I mean I pushed him off the bed

"HEY!" Hellion shouted, rubbing his shoulder from landing on it, "That was uncalled for" He mutters as he walks to his closet taking off his shirt to change, "I might have a bruise now you jerk"

He held up the uniform in front of me, "Uniforms only became a thing in Russia when I turned like 6".

"You wanted this" I scoffed, "Don't back out now". I wandered to my room and switched my clothes, buttoning up the white undershirt. Now Kovik said no killing but this blue coat would perfectly hide a gun. Koviks lucky I'm open to compromise. I smiled to myself while hiding a taser in my inner coat pocket.

When we got outside my and Hellions motorcycle had been dropped off last night. Mosly likely by one of Koviks other guys.

"Ooo, we riding these to school!" He assumed, already getting his helmet on, "It's not far we can walk Hell", I smiled softly as he almost trips trying to get to it.

"Aw come on, I haven't been allowed to ride in like... weeks"

"It's been 4 days and you totaled your last one"

He rolled his eyes, "It was just a little love tap" he tilted his head down while looking up into my eyes.

"You crashed into me and I sprained my wrist" I crossed my arms. "That wasn't a love tap"

Hellion laughed while tightening his gloves. The only person who some how got out of that without injury was him. Even though he flipped over me, grabbed me, and took me with him.

Something feels.....off. I turn my head quickly and see a blond standing across the street. I feel his stare but I can't tell for sure since his hair is covering his eyes. Interesting, odd choice of hair style but it doesn't look bad.

"What are you looking at?" He examined, he looks where my (E/c) eyes lead and gasped, "you better not be cheating on me" He half joked, half whined.

"I can't look at people?" he pouted, putting his helmet on after giving me a sad puppy face. He walked back to the motorcycles, "l-lets go or we'll be late, it's 7:40 already".

What a child. "I said we're walking".
He waved me away, "Then you walk" He joked, flicking his visor down.

~time skip~

The school doesn't look terrible, not as many crowding together as I thought there'd be. "Okay" I took the papers out of my coat pocket, "We're in the fashion... dept?" I gestured with the papers in confusion, "What the hell is a fashion dept, since when did they teach fashion?"

"This school is usually for future idols. Rappers, singers, models, dancers, musicians, and even hairdressers I think"

"You've really researched this school huh? You're lucky your dad wants you to be happy"

He scoffed, "pfff..... no. Let's go" He grabbed my hand and led me through all the people. I felt stares, mainly directed at Hellion. Maybe it was his strange hair color... well anyone could dye it to match his natural color.

We kept walking all throughout the school. The cafeteria, and several different classrooms. "Uhhh" He whispered "This is the architecture dept I think"

Everyone in the room looked like they were in a gang together. Some even having tattoos. A bunch of em were practically playing toss with a chair. While two others were talking in the corner of the room by the window.

They all stopped and looked at us. "Sorry, wrong class" Hellion grinned and waved as he dragged me out of the room.

"Slow down you're gonna get a chair thrown at us. Or a teachers gonna annoy us"

I looked to my left and right incase I just jinxed us both. Strange, I don't see any teachers. Don't tell me its one of those schools.

Hellion was staring down at our schedule papers. "Y/n I'm not that good at reading Korean". I snatched the papers from him. "You ass all this time you didn't even know where we were going?!"

His head fell, looking down at the floor in defeat. I groaned, "Okay follow me idiot"

The fashion dept was two doors down from the entrance which really pissed me off because it was so close yet Hellion dragged me all over the whole school except in the right direction.

Taking his hand so he didn't wander off I led him to the right room. There were a lot kids talking, messing around.

I could feel my heart rate pick up a bit. Unconsciously noting everything in the room. How many windows, how far apart they were, how long it'd take to get to the entrance through them, the amount of people in the room and who'd be a likely problem.

Which was oddly no one. No one looked like they'd cause me a big problem or disturbance. Everyone seemed... almost small compared to me Hell. If anyone caused a problem I'd be more concerned for their well being.

"What do we... do?" I leaned into Hells shoulder. Neither of us had ever been in a real school. With normal kids. And so far I wasn't a big fan.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Uh, sit down? In a free spot somewhere... I don't see a teacher, you think the teachers testing us?"

"No this isn't the academy they can't touch us. Not that if they tried they'd be able to" I smiled. A small part of me hoping that they'd cause a big enough problem that I'd be let loose.

He pointed out some empty tables and headed off to them. He took my bag of my shoulder and placed it on the chair next to him. "What are we learning?" I pulled out my chair and plopped down beside him.

A happy grin was plastered over his face, "No idea but I'm excited". I scoffed at his optimistic attitude. If it's math he's fucked.

Wait, fashion dept? Do we learn math in this class? Or is it like, what matches best with this dress and these shoes? Does this color palette go well with my skin tone?

If it's that then I'm probably fucked. I've only ever worn what I know will seduce a victim. And I'm given a file on what they prefer.

Hellion leaned back in his chair. "So are we like designing shit in here?" I asked. I tried distracting myself from the want to push him over and let him fall. He pulled out his phone and started typing.

"We learn about... like, we explore brands. Learn to think critically about companies choices regarding prices. That's all it tells me"

I flicked his forehead. "Since when is this a normal kid high-school? This sounds like a college. And we've already learned everything we need to. You could lose a leg and I'd be able to save you"

The side of my head started feeling the burning stare again that I felt earlier. I peer over to the desk by a window. The same blonde from this morning was sitting with his head resting on his hand.

He whipped his head back around after we stared at each other for a few seconds. Weird.

Oh... well thats a fun way to start the school year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 810 31
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
2.3K 117 9
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

3K 54 14
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
6.8K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...