Just The Way You Are

By dianalovesdiane

Fierce, feisty, strong and stubborn that's what you can describe Margaret Hunter. Raise by single mom, she gr... More

Introduction
Chapter one - Mama bear
chapter two - My cousin
Chapter three - Shopping gone wrong
chapter four - First Day of School
Chapter five - badass
Chapter six - Who is she?
Chapter seven - Observing her
Chapter eight - Fight part 2
Chapter nine - Interruption
Chapter ten - School office
Chapter eleven - Pity
Chapter twelve - Father
chapter thirteen - Get wet
Chapter fourteen - Hoodie
Chapter fifteen - Teasing
Chapter sixteen -Fans
Chapter seventeen - Project
Chapter eighteen - Canteen
Chapter nineteenth -Dorm House
Chapter twenty - Friends
Chapter twenty one - Crazy Cousin
Chapter twenty two - Gummy bears
Chapter twenty three - Wink
Chapter twenty four - Library
Chapter twenty five - Invite
Chapter twenty six - Football
Chapter twenty seven - Lovey dovey
Chapter twenty eight - Limited edition
Chapter twenty nine - Teasing
Chapter thirty - Date
Chapter thirty one -Fairy
Chapter thirty two - My baby
Chapter thirty three - Sick
Chapter thirty four - Date 2
Chapter thirty five - Talked
Chapter thirty six - Take me with you
Chapter thirty seven- What's happening to me?
Chapter thirty eight- Game
Chapter thirty nine - Talk
Chapter forty - break up
Chapter forty one - Morning
Chapter forty two - Crazy
Chapter forty three - After
Chapter forty four - Date Date Date
Chapter forty five - The other person
Chapter forty six - The ex
Chapter forty seven - Playing
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT - Envelope
CHAPTER FOURTY NINE - Restroom
Chapter fifty - Stupid heart
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE - Pregnant
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO- Six Years Later
Chapter Fifty three - Accident
Chapter fifty four - SURPRISED
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE - HATE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX - FORGIVE ME
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN - I forgive you
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT - Again!!
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE - IMPORTANT
CHAPTER SIXTY - MAD
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE - DADDY
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO - BREAKFAST
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE - PARTY
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR - DRUNK
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE - AFTER
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX - ANGRY
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN- JEALOUS
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT - CRUSH
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE - CHANCE
CHAPTER SEVENTY- WAITING
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE - REPORTERS
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO - PICTURE
CHAPTER SEVENTY -THREE - DOOMED
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR - COOL OFF
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE - VACATION BREAK
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX - MY MOTHER
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN - THE CALL
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT - PERVERT
CHAPTER EIGHTY - RESIGN
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE - EPILOGUE

CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE - UNUSUAL PROPOSAL

874 18 2
By dianalovesdiane

Margaret POV

I opened my eyes instantly. I close it again as I can feel the ray of sun almost blinding me. Groaning, I can feel my entire body aching from the thing we did last night.

My cheeks automatically reddened as I remembered what that guy made me do last night. Just when I thought it's over, he climbed on me again and again and again. The last time we did the deed I feel like I don't have energy anymore. And I wonder where did that guy get his energy?

I mean he's drunk and sick? How the hell I end up like I am being towed in the field. Again I groaned as I peel off myself from the comfortable comfort of the bed. I need to get up and have to change since the guy literally tore off my clothes. Such a perverted caveman.

I glanced on my side and I saw no sign of him. Where did that idiot go? I don't remember him being a morning person. When he has no schedule of practice he will always take the opportunity to sleep.

I took a step and went to his closet then shamefully picked clothes that would cover my nakedness. My luggage is still outside and I don't have time to parade myself since I know that idiot is already there.

After I changed into his white shirt and boxer. My phone rings. It's a call from the hospital so I didn't hesitate to answer it.

"Good morning! Doctor Margaret?"

"Yes?"

"Mags thank goodness! You know the hospital is all packed and we badly need you here. Please can you spare time to go here? I know you are on leave but please just maybe not full shift but four to five hours perhaps? We are just running out of doctors now!" Lily said to me.

"How about the other?" I asked her.

"They are kind of busy. Please… plus there are so many kids here and some of them are your previous patient they keep asking you! " She said to me.

I didn't notice a figure looming at the back of me who's listening intensely to our conversation.

"Fine, I'll come!" I said as I can't say no to kids. She really knows how to melt my heart. Kids are my weakness. 

"Thank you Mags! I know I can count on you!" Then she hung up.

"Please don't tell me you are going to work?" Matthew said make me jump from shock. As he wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodness, can't you greet me normally?" I said to him,

"I am! It's normal to greet your baby like this!" He said and took a pick on my neck.

"Yeah yeah! I need to get ready. Plus I need to call your Mom about Sofia!" I said to him as I tried to pry off his arms on me.

"You are going to work?" He said while narrowing his eyes on me. Still his arms are not letting me go.

"Yes!"

"No way!'

"Huh?"

"You can't work babe!" He whined.

"Mathews my patient, they need me!" I answered him.

"Babe, I need you. I am also sick, you know!" He said while his head dropped on my shoulder.

"Hahahah you definitely are not sick. Especially what you did last night. I didn't feel sick!" I said to him sarcastically.

"I am sick, very very sick. You know! I just don't need medicine to cure me. All I need is your time , cuddles and kisses!" He said that and kissed me again on my lips this time.

"Matthew!" I groaned.

"Don't go to work please? I need you here!" He whispered to me.

"But I can't just spend my entire two days here. I need to work and I need to look after Sofia too!"

"Our daughter is perfectly safe in her grandparents house. They called early this morning and I told them that it's ok if Sofia can spend time there for a while!"

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I want to have time with you. And look you are now. You want to work. Come on let's have time together for ghe both of us. Ok? "

"Matthew, what will your parents say? It's our daughter. We shouldn't bother them!"

"Hahahahah babe my parents would never think that way. On the contrary they told me to take out time together. You know how they love to spend time with their only grandchild!" He smiled at me.

"Urgg! But how about my work? I already said yes!"

"It's no problem! You can call again and tell them that you are busy taking care of your husband!" He said and I felt him slip something on my finger.
I looked at it and there in my finger a white ring with a diamond on top of it.

"What's the meaning of this?" I asked him.

"I told you. You are going to take care of your husband!" He emphasized the word husband to me like it's a foreign to me.

"You know, your way of proposing sucks!" I said to him as I looked at the diamond ring on my finger again.

"Well I have to restore this way cause I know you will never say yes!!"

"You already know that and why did you put it here!?"

"Huh? I didn't just put it there. It's simply my way of saying that I won't take no for an answer!" He said to me, giving me a melting smile.

"Hahahah funny!"

"Yeah so don't you dare go to work! We still have unfinished business to do anyway!" He said to me with a wink.

"Unfinished? My body is sore all over and you are still not finished?" I looked at him incredulously.

"Babe, the last time I had sex was when we made this little beans here inside you! So yeah, how many days has it already?" He said to me and I shook my head. Then he suddenly lifted me on his shoulder like I was a sack of potatoes.

"Mathew put me down!" I shrieked as I could see upside down now.

"Don't worry I am going to put you down!" He said and unceremoniously threw me in the center of the building making me bounce.  I watched as he took off his shirt then joined me in the bed.

I groaned silently as I could spot his erection. Not again! I can only mumble to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 29.7K 49
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
75.3K 2.7K 33
When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tries to be on the good side of King Jaspe...
72.6K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
728 196 41
.。*♡✧*。 [COMPLETED; EDITING] Junior year at Everdear Lynx High takes a turn when Elaine Dearly decides to take her best friend, Eleanor's love life i...