The 'Dead' Hanagaki

By Lazy_Sloth120

"She's my sister. She took take care from the moment I was born. She fed me, cleaned me and played with me. N... More

Introductions/Character profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
AUTHORS NOTE!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
10K Special Chapter
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note, Please Read!
Black Ring Fighters
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 11

915 26 2
By Lazy_Sloth120

*Izana POV*

I admired Hana's beautiful face under the morning sun. I brushed the few loose strands of hair out of her face and whispered "Good morning my love" whilst kissing her forehead. After a few more minutes of watching my beloved sleep I decided to get out of bead and get ready for the day. I grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and a towel and hopped into the shower.

I walked out the bathroom with steam trailing behind me. I grabbed the towel around my neck to wipe of some of the excess water on my face. I looked over to my bed and saw Hana still sleeping. Smiling I walked over and carefully sat down next to her sleeping figure, wary if i would wake her up. I started playing with a strand of her purple hair when I heard on the door followed by a all to familiar voice. "Izana you awake yet?" Asked Kakucho. "Yeah. Come in" I replied not taking my eyes off of Hana's face. "How are feeling Izana?" Asked Kakucho. "Last night Hana started crying. She said she was really worried about me. That she was too scared to loose. That she has no idea why she is feeling like this" I said gently stroking her cheek, complete ignoring Kakucho's question. "To be honest I never saw Hana more worried and scared that yesterday when you were unconscious. I also never saw that mad when she learnt how you ended up like that" Chuckled Kakucho at the last part. "She was angry for me" I whispered smiling happily at her. "Hana worked hard yesterday trying to treat us. Why don't we let her rest and make her breakfast as thank you" suggested Kakucho. That doesn't sound like a bad idea. "We should also make breakfast for the others whilst were at it" I added. "Okay then" smiled Kakucho exiting my room. "Thank you for all you did yesterday love" I thanked kissing her cheek before leaving the room to make breakfast for everyone.

*Y/n / Hana POV*

Groggily I opened my eyes but immediately regretted it as the bright ray of the sun directly hit my eyes. I pulled the blanket over my head and let out a low grumble. Wait Blanket. I immediately shot and looked around the room. I'm still in the same room as last night. But how did I get in the bed. I looked to my side and saw Izana wasn't there. Where's Izana. He shouldn't be moving so much yet. I hurriedly got out of bed I was slowed down as my legs were tangled in the bed bed sheet.

When I was finally able to untangle myself, I ran out of the room. I started running around the orphanage looking for Izana. I then heard some noise coming from the kitchen. He's in the Kitchen. I ran into the Kitchen and saw both Kakucho and Izana making what looks like to be pancakes. "oh. Good morning Hana" greeted Kakucho holding up the spatula and waving. "You idoits!" I yelled,"Your both not meant to be moving or even out of bed for a few days to recover! Your bodies still need to recover from all the injures" "But we are completely fine Hana" reassured Kakucho. "I don't care" I snapped back. I grabbed both of their wrists and dragged them to the dining table and sat them down on the chairs. "The two of you stay here whilst I finish making breakfast" I sighed walking back to the stove to finish making the remaining of the pancakes.

I let out a sigh as I flipped the pancake. These idots have absolute no care for ther health. "I'm sorry if I upset you Hana" Apologised a deep voice. Startled I turned around and was met with a familiar pair of orchid eyes. "No. I'm sorry for yelling at the two of you" I apologized flustered. WHY WAS HIS FACE SO CLSOE TO MINE. I turned back around and plated the pancake. I poured some more batter onto the pan. As I was going to pick up the spatula to flip the pancake, a warm hand set itself on top of mine and then proceeded to guide my hand to grab the spatula. "I-Izana. Wh-what are you D-doing?" I stuttered. "I'm just helping you out" He spoke next to my ear, which caused my face to turn even more red as I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck. I stayed silent and let him do what he wanted.

I then felt his other hand make it's way around my waist. My breath hitched has his hand started to caress my stomach. "I-Izana st-stop i-it" I pleaded. "Sorry Hana some of the pancake batter got on you so I was just wiping it off" apologised Izana whilst showing my his fingers that had pancake batter in them. "No. I-it's fine but can you cut and prepare the fruits for me whilst I finish the last few pancakes" I asked embarrassed. "Sure" smiled Izana before walking off to do what I asked him.  "You know the two of you would look really good together" stated a new voice. I felt my body jolt in surprise. "Huh?!" I yelled in surprised I whipped my head around and saw a smirking Issey leaning against the door frame of the kitchen door. Next to him was a smirking Hito. These bastards. "I agree" spoke Hito. "Hmph! I have no idea on what the two of you are talking about." I pouted. this caused the two boys to laugh which only irritated me further. " Why the hell are the two of you here anyway?" I asked pissed.  "Oh. I heard a bunch of ruckus and decided to check it out" explained Issey. "I just followed him cause i was getting bored on my own" explained Hito pointing his thumb at Issey."Then why don't you guys go and help Izana and be useful for once" I grumbled. "I am not useless! take that back" gasped Issey offended. "Aniki is quite useless in comparison to Aneki" spoke up a sweet voice. The three of us looked down and saw Kane tiredly rubbing his eye. "Kane! How could you say that about your Aniki!" whined Issey causing me and Hito to burst out laughing. "H-hana. the pancake" reminded Hito through his laughter. "FUCK! I forgot!" I cursed. "HANA NO SWEARING INFRONT OF THE KIDS!" yelled Issey. "Oh shit! Fuck. Oh shit. Oh Fuck. Oh sh-" before I could continue my rambling a hand covered my mouth "I think that's enough swearing" laughed Izana. My eye widen in realization. THE PANCAKE. I pried myself off of Izana "FUCK. THE PANCAKE" I yelled running over to the stove. I heard Hito laughing even louder and Izana  chuckling.

I cried imaginary tears as I looked at the black pancake. WAAAAHHHHH. The pancake. "It's okay Aneki. The other pancakes are perfect. It wasn't your fault is was Aniki and Hito's fault" Comforted Kane whilst pulling on my trousers. "Thank you Kane" I smiled as i picked him up and placed him on my shoulders. "HUH WHY IS IT MY FAULT!" "WHY AM I GETTING DRAGGED INTO THIS" yelled Hito and Issey. Me and Izana looked at each other for a second before laughing.  However our laughter was cut short when multiple voices yelled "NO FAIR! I WANT TO BE ON ANEKI'S SHOULDERS! I WANT A PIGGY BACK FROM ANEKI. The 4 of us turned towards the door and saw the kids awake and glaring at Kane who was on my shoulders. Kane just stuck his tongue out at them and mockingly said "Na na nana". This angered the kids even more as me and the boys started to get nervous for what was going to happen. "KANE YOU MEANIE!" Yelled Kiyoshi "I'll get you for that Kane!" declared Akira. Akira , Kiyoshi along with Yua and other angry children started running towards me and jumping on my back. some clung themselves on too my legs and arms like koala. Shit I'm gonna fall. No longer being able to carry all thaw weight on me I fell backwards. Luckily I was able to move any of the kids on my back away as quickly as possible to prevent them from getting injured.

The kids quickly scrambled off of me to make sure I was okay. Let's play a little prank on them .A sinister smirk made it's way to my face  as I started to plan the prank in my mind. "Aneki are you okay?" asked Yua concerned. I didn't respond and started t hold in my breath so it seemed like I wasn't breathing. "I-is she dead" stuttered Kiyoshi. "Don't be stupid she's not - ANEKI ISN'T BREATHING" spoke up Kane. "Kane. there is no way Hana died cause of something like this" sighed Issey. I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer. "HOLY FUCK! SHE ACTUALLY DIED" exclaimed Issey. "Stop joking around Isse- SHE IS ACTUALLY NOT BREATHING" confirmed Hito. "Waaaaahhhhh. I'm sorry Aneki. Don't die" cried Akira. I could hear the other kids crying. I think I might have gone a little too far. I got up and hugged Kane and whispered "Do you seriously think your Aneki would die that easily. I'm kind of hurt". "Aneki your Alive!" exclaimed Kane. "Hahahaha. I was just messing with you lot. I wouldn't die that easily. It would take a whole tank to kill me" I joked. "I knew you were messing around" sniffled Issey. "Suuureee" I replied in a monotone voice. "Hey!" growled Issey with tears prickling his eyes.  I just laughed along with everyone else. "You played a dirty trick there Hana" chuckled Izana."Hahaha. sorry. I promise to make it up to yo all but for now lets have breakfast" I declared. "Yeah!" cheered all the kids in agreement bringing out a chuckle out of the four of us.

(Authors Note: Your outfit for the day)

I was walking  Down the streets making my way to the park hoping to find the six boys from yesterday there. I turned the corner and I finally arrived at the park.  I looked around the park and saw no one was there. I let a sigh of disappointment as I slowly walked over to the swings. Looks like they aren't here. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice  the large figures approaching me from behind.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I roughly pushed off the swing. Huh?! However I before I hit the ground I was able face-plant into the ground. I placed my right hand palm down, onto the ground and did a backflip. I quickly composed my self I turned around to see 3 guys wearing a gang uniform. "Black dragons " I mumbled reading the gang name from the uniform. I stood up and started to dust off my clothes completely ignoring the three guys. "Is this bitch seriously ignoring us!" exclaimed the middle one. Well duh. What the fuck does it look like. "Looks like we need need to teach this bitch a lesson." "Yeah" laughed the other two guys.  "Tch" I clicked my tongue and looked at the three of them dead in the eye. Unware of the intimidating aura I was releasing. "You bitch" Yelled on the guys before all three of them charged at me.

"Stop whining like a bunch of babies will yah" I ordered with a hint of mockery in my voice as I sat on one of the guys. Placing as much weight as I can. It only took one kick to get them on their knees. "She's here you guys!" Yelled a familiar voice. Curious about the new voice I turned around and saw a panting Mikey with the other 5 running towards us. "Hana! We found you" exclaimed Mikey. "Hey Mikey" I smiled waving at the blonde boy. "What happened" asked Pah-chin pointing at the three boys. "Oh them. They decided it was a great idea to bother me so I taught them a lesson" I smiled. "OH. What did they do" Smiled Mikey sweetly but you can tell that  it was anything but sweet. "It doesn't matter anymore cause you  boys learnt your lesson haven't you" I smiled patting the boy I was sitting on. "Yes" Chocked out the boy. "Good" I smiled getting off the boy. "Now scram" I demanded glaring at the three boys. The three boys quickly got up and ran as if they got their tail between their legs.

"I never thought that Hana can be that scary" Stated Draken. "Huh?! What do you mean scary?" I asked slightly offended. "Those guys  are from a well known gang and you just scared them off like their some fly" Explained Baji. "They're more like roaches then fly's" I mumbled. But everyone heard it and started to laugh. "Oh yeah.  You guys seemed like you searching for me all day. What happened?" I asked. "Well, after you ran off yesterday we got worried." Bashfully answered Mitsuya. "We decided we would all look for you the next day" Further explained Kazutora. "Then I found you sitting on a delinquent" Finished Mikey.

"Your making it sound like those delinquents were  bunch of weaklings" pointed out Mitsuya. "It's cause they were. It only took one kick to get those three on the ground. A bunch of weak Fucktards they were" I spoke up in a bored tone. "HUUUUUHHHHHHHH????!!!" yelled all of the boys in confusion. I covered my ears from how loud they were being. Did I say something wrong. "ONE KICK!?" asked Baji shaking me back and forth. "Y-yeah" I answered confused and slightly dizzy. "Baji stop Shaking Hana" sighed Draken grabbing Baji's wrists. "Oh. Sorry" apologised Baji. "It's fine" I said reassuringly. "Hana. Do you have any idea of who they are?" asked Mikey seriously. "Hmm? No not really. And honestly I don't really care" I relied tiredly. Mikey didn't say anything but just nodded. I just shrugged it off and looked at Mitsuya. The lilac haired boy seemed surprised and started to turn red. How cute. What? CUTE! What the fuck are you think Y/n. "Where's Luna?" I aske pointing at the empty space next to him. "Mum was home today so she is taking of Luna and Mana" Answered the boy with pink tints on his cheek. "Mana? You have another Little sister?" I asked hopefully. "Y-yeah" " Can I meet her? Can I meet her? Ca I?" I rambled. "S-sure" Hesitantly replied Mitsuya. When he agreed I started to squeal out of excitement. This caused the other boys to look at me weird. "Do you like kids or something?" asked Pah-chin sweat dropping. "Yup. I have a little soft spot for kids ever since my little brother was born" I replied excited at first but then slowly turning into a slightly sad look.  "Why do you seem sad while saying that?" asked Baji bluntly. this made Kazutora elbow him in the stomach. "OWWWW" complained Baji. "Shut up! you shouldn't ask questions that could involve with a sensitive topic" lectured Kazutora. "No, no it's fine" I reassured. "A few months ago my biological parents abandoned me. I was taken to the orphanage aster they disowned me but not until I gave them a little thank you gift" I explained smirking as I remembered the 'gift' I gave my parents "I had a brother 1 year younger than me. He was really precious to me. I never really got to say goodbye to him. As we got into an argument and it was all my fault" I explained half -lying with a solemn look.

"I'm so sorry" apologized Baji and the others with a sympathetic look on ther face. "It's okay. I found myself a new family at the orphanage but there are times when I would miss my little brother" I stated. "We could also be part of your new family Hana" cheered Mikey like a child. "Hahahaha. sure. I would love that" I agreed causing the other boys to cheer and embrace me in a group hug. We all laughed and enjoyed one another's company. I really wish I could bottle up this memory and relive it a thousand times over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 139 17
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫. . . . 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮. ...
118K 4.9K 52
Hanagaki Kairi liked to fight in her own universe but somehow woke up being a whole new Hanagaki Kairi (Hanagaki Takemichi's older sister) and now sh...
358K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
35.9K 1.2K 24
Kurokawa Izumi, ever so cold and lacking of social skills, slowly becomes a precious little sister of toman. but she's nothing of the innocent smile...