Anomaly

By AMAC45

An anomaly is defined as something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. This is the stor... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

28

1.5K 61 0
By AMAC45

Aspen's POV

"Emmy?" Hazel says

"Yes Princess?" I ask.

"Apollo be okay?"

"He will be." I say as I park the car.

"Yay." Hazel cheers.

"You're so cute." I say.

"Wha 'bout me?" Kingsley says

"You're cute too Bubba." I say with a smile.

"Yay." Kingsley cheers.

"When we see Apollo?" Hazel asks.

"After we get done here." I say. "We'll pick him, Mama, and Mommy up some food on our way back home."

Apollo wasn't feeling to good this morning so Emma and Jessie are looking after him while I do an interview on some morning show.

I brought Hazel and Kingsley with me because a, I don't want them to catch whatever Apollo has and b, I wanna spend some time with my favorite set of twins.

"Otay." Hazel says.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

My favorite pair of little twins nod so I turn off the car, get out of the car, get my twins out, then lock the car and walk with the twins inside the tv studio.

Lately Emma, Jessie, and I have started calling our non-biological kids ours.

So I call the twins my twins when I'm alone with them and our twins when I'm with Emma and Jessie and Emma and Jessie call Apollo their son when they're alone with him and they call him our son when we're together.

"Big." Kingsley say as we walk into the tv-studio.

"It is very big." I say then I get prepped for my appearance on whatever show I'm about to be on.

A couple days ago was our final game of the NFL Regular Season and since we're the number one seed in the NFC, we have a very relaxed week this week because we have a bye week.

Because of the bye week and relaxed week, I was put on media duties for a nationally syndicated tv show that's filming in Dallas today for some reason.

I think the tv show is visiting the 10 most populous cities in America.

"There you are." I hear my Mom say.

"Mom?" I question as my Mom walks into the room

"Hey Baby." My Mom says as I look at her.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm watching the twins while you go on the show." My Mom says. "Your dad dropped me off before he went to check the progress of his new restaurant."

"Oh." I say then I look at the twins. "You two be good for My Mommy okay?"

Hazel and Kingsley smile at me then they kiss my cheeks.

"Aww." My Mom says. "How cute."

Hazel, Kingsley, and I look at my Mom then we look at each other.

"Get her." I say then we pounce on my Mommy and tickle her.

The twins and I tickle my Mom for a few minutes until it's time for me to go on the tv show.

Once it's time for me to go on the show, I kiss my family members cheeks then I head out to the stage.

"Our next guest is the first women to ever play in the NFL and the starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys." Some white lady says. "Please welcome Aspen Heath."

After I'm introduced, I walk out onto the stage, shake hands with the ladies, then sit in the middle of the six ladies.

The six hosts of the show are two white ladies, two black ladies, a Latina lady, and an asian lady.

"Welcome to the Show Aspen." The asian lady says.

"Thanks for having me." I say.

After I'm introduced, we talk about the season, how I feel about being the first female in the NFL, and a bunch of other random shit.

"Do you like that the name of your team has the word boy in it." The Latina host asks.

"I honestly haven't thought about it." I say.

"So are you a boy?" One of the white ladies asks.

"No." I say. "Just because my team has the word boy in it doesn't mean I am a boy."

"So what are you then?" The other white lady asks.

"I've been tested every year since elementary school so I can play sports and every test has told me that I'm a woman that was born with a dick." I say. "You all really don't do your research, do you?"

"I have a question for you." One of the black lady's says.

"Alright." I say.

"Do you not think you're ruining the growth of us black people by being with a white woman?"

"We're done here." I say as I stand up.

Once I stand up, I look at the bitch who asked that dumb ass question.

"Nobody's telling me who I can and can't be with." I say. "Especially you, Miss I've had six divorces."

"CUT." Somebody shouts.

"You got it Mom?" I ask as I look back stage.

"Got it baby." My Mom says as she stops recording on her phone.

"Good." I say then I look at the producers. "You try and spin this shit any other way than you're hosts being cunts and I promise you I'll take this whole show down."

"Oh I'm not waiting for that." My Mom says. "You all are finished."

"Cunt." I say then I throw my mic into the disrespectful black woman's lap and walk off the stage.

"Bitch must be out of her damn mind." My Mom mumbles as I pick up Hazel and Kingsley.

"Let's go twins." I say.

"Food?" Hazel says.

"Mhmm." I say as I carry the twins out to the car.

Once at the car, I put the twins in their carseat then my Mom and I get into the car and head towards our family's favorite drive thru.

When we get to the drive-thru, I order food for everybody in the car and the rest of the family at home then we get the food and head back home.

While my Mom drives us back to my home, I spend the whole time listening to the twins' babbling.

Apparently the twins and Apollo went with the Lone Star United team on Friday to the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center in Glen Rose and saw a bunch of wild animals.

"...And it was really big." Hazel says.

She's talking about a giraffe.

"Oh it was?" I say with a smile. "Bigger than me?"

"Way bigger." Kingsley says as he holds out his arms.

"I bet I could take him." I say causing the twins to giggle.

"Aspy funny." Hazel says as she and her brother smile at me.

I smile at my twins then I notice we're pulling up to the house so I turn back around as my Mom pulls into the garage.

Once we're in the garage, I see Emma and Jessie opening up the door then I notice Apollo resting on Emma's hip.

"Bubbie Better?" Kingsley asks.

"It looks like it." I say as my Mom turns off the car.

Once the car is turned off, my Mom and I get out of the car then I get the twins out while Mom gets the food.

"Mama." The twins say as they waddle to Emma.

"Hi babies." Emma says as she pick the twins up. "Did you have fun with Aspy?"

"Lady mean to Aspy." Hazel says.

"Excuse me?" Jessie asks.

"Long story." I say.

"We have lunch." My Mom says as she holds up our food and drinks.

"Food." The kids say then I shut the garage door before we head inside.

Once inside, my family and I sit around the dinner table and eat our food.

"You all may be cute." I say as I look at the five dogs we have. "But no you aren't getting any."

The dogs huff then they move over to the kids.

"No kids." Jessie says. "No food for the pups."

We would give the dogs a few scraps, but they all got sick a few days ago so we're trying to get them back to normal.

The kids pout, but listen to Jessie and eat their lunch.

During lunch my Mom and I explain what happened at the tv show.

Needless to say my girls are pissed.

Once everyone has eaten lunch, my Mom kisses all of our heads before she walks down the street back to her and my Dad's house.

After my Mom leaves, my girlfriends and I clean up lunch, take the dogs out to use the bathroom, then we put the dogs and the kids down for a nap.

"Nap time." I mumble once everyone but my girls and I are asleep then I walk into our bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, I kick my shoes off, take off my clothes, then I crawl in bed and scroll through my phone while waiting for my babies.

While I'm scrolling on my phone, I come a cross a tweet detailing the NFL Playoffs.

NFL Playoff Picture

NFC Playoff Teams

1. Dallas Cowboys (16-1)
2. Green Bay Packers (13-4)
3. Los Angeles Rams (12-5)
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (12-5)
5. Arizona Cardinals (11-6)
6. San Francisco 49ers (10-7)
7. Philadelphia Eagles (9-8)

NFC WILDCARD MATCHUPS

Green Bay Packers v Philadelphia Eagles
Los Angeles Rams v San Francisco 49ers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Arizona Cardinals

AFC Playoff Teams

1. Tennesse Titans (12-5)
2. Kansas City Chiefs (12-5)
3. Buffalo Bills (11-6)
4. Cincinnati Bengals (10-7)
5. Las Vegas Raiders (10-7)
6. New England Patriots (10-7)
7. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-7-1)

AFC WILDCARD MATCHUPS

Kansas City Chiefs v Pittsburgh Steelers
Buffalo Bills v New England Patriots
Cincinnati Bengals v Las Vegas Raiders

"Nap time." Emma says as she crawls in bed with me.

"Can I do something?" I ask as I look at my keeper.

Emma nods with a smile so I wrap my mouth around her right boob.

My girlfriend chuckles at my love for her boobs then she runs her fingers through my hair while I suck on her big, beautiful boob.

"Oh we suckin titties?" Jessie asks as she comes into the room.

"Mhmm." I hum which causes Emma to moan.

"Don't leave me out." Jessie says as she locks the door, then she sheds her clothes, crawls into bed, and sucks on Emma's left boob.

Jessie and I suck on Emmas boobs for awhile, but eventually I get a bit emotional.

"Aspen?" Jessie says.

"What's wrong baby?" Emma asks so I unlatch from Emma's boobs.

"I'm scared." I admit.

"About what Aspy." Emma says.

"I don't want you two to leave me."

"Aspen we're not going anywhere." Jessie says.

"But you two already have kids together." I mumble. "And you're about to be married."

"Aspen..."

"What do you even need me for?" I ask then I turn around and face away from the engaged couple. "I'm useless to you two."

"Oh Aspy." Emma says then she pulls me into her then a few seconds later Jessie appears in front of me and slides in next to me.

"Aspen you are apart of our relationship because you mean the fucking world to us." Jessie says.

"And our lives wouldn't be complete without you in it." Emma says as she grabs on to my boobs.

"We're all gonna have kids together and we're gonna grow old together." Jessie says.

"Lots of kids." Emma says.

All three of us want a big family.

"One big Heath family." Jessie says.

"You...You two wanna take my last name?" I ask.

"We do baby." Emma says. "Us and all our babies are gonna be Heath's."

"Cool." I mumble with a shy smile.

"I have a date idea for us tonight." Jessie says.

"Oh." I say.

"After the kids go to sleep, we order a pizza or two then the three of us get naked and watch you two's favorite show." My favorite Canadian says.

"Avatar." Emma and I say.

"That's right my babies." Jessie says with a smile.

"Yay." Emma and I say.

"Now come on." Jessie says then she kisses Emma and I. "Let's get some sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 102 29
It's been 5 months since the World Cup. Alex and Tobin are planning their wedding, preparing for the day they go to court with Andy, and thinking abo...
11 0 7
The fall of mankind, witness it yourself as you go through and see what the world is like when the light has gone dark.
196K 2.9K 24
Word Count: 36,850. "Nothing in the world is quite as good as lying down in dewy grass, nighttime at long last after a day of walking absolutely now...
The Climb By Alex

Fanfiction

226K 7.6K 108
Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put the people she loves most in danger. How...