Natasha Romanoff x Daughter O...

By ImFuck3dup

One shots of Black widow and her daughter ⚠️TW⚠️ Some one-shots may include sensitive content I will put a... More

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐕𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐫
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝
𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
A/N
Hoes ate toeesss
HI PEOPLE!!!! I live u alm so much you beautifil ppl
Bad news
A/N
Heart transplant A/N
Comic con (A/N)
Heyyy biyches
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤!

𝐕𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

531 22 12
By ImFuck3dup

Age: 15
Warnings: yelling, cursing, violence, Mentions of death
Summary: handling nats death
Perspective: First
——————————————

The last thing I remember was turning to dust in my mother's arms then 5 seconds later I was on the battlefield, but my mom wasn't there. Dr strange showed up and did his magic thingy saying he needed our help so that's what we did.

We all started coming out of these sparkly portals ready to fight. I tried to look around for my mom, but I still hadn't seen her. We all started running to fight when someone caught my eye. Uncle Clint. I flew towards him and landed right by him. "Uncle Clint!" He looked towards me with awe present on his face.

"Y/n/n?" I ran into his arms, and he held on to me like I was about to float away.

He looked like he saw a ghost. "Where's mom?" I asked looking around expecting her to be waiting with open arms.

"Y/n... look at me." He put his hand on my chin directing me to look at him. He had tears in his eyes.

Why would he we be crying? That couldn't mean... No. "y/n/n, your mom, she-"

I cut him off. "No... No don't say that!" I now had tears growing in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry y/n. I tried to stop her" he put his hand on my shoulder looking down defeated. I pushed him away.

"I swear to god Clint if this is some sort of a sick joke you better tell me because it's not funny!" I shouted at him. She shook his head still looking towards the dirt covered ground.

For a moment it felt like the whole world freeze, I went numb. Shes really gone. I began to hyperventilate as hot tears streamed down my cheeks. Clint held onto me even tighter.

I started to calm down and looked up at him, pain and anger filled in my eyes. "I'm sorry. You don't deserve to find out like this, but if we don't go fight, we are all gonna end up dead."
I nodded strongly, ready to fight.
We both pulled away from the embrace. In that moment I wanted to fall on my knees, but there's no time to cry, I could do that later. I had to fight, for her.

My eyes began glowing purple as rage filled my heart. I began to run with the rest of the team as we charged towards the titan who called himself Thanos. My powers carried me faster to the grape looking man.

I landed on my knees just like my mother (such a poser) before standing back up, purple balls of energy glowing in my hands. He turned his head towards me, a small smirk on his face. "Impressive young one, you remind me-" I cut him off, throwing an energy ball straight at him.

"I don't care." I ran towards him throwing hard punches to his head. After a few hits I manage to get him onto one knee, he looks back up at me. A small drop of blood drips down his face and he is quick to wipe it away.

"Who are you?" I ignore his question continuing to attack.

I go to throw another punch, but Thanos is quick to push me back. I fly back, hitting my back on a pile of debris, the wind getting knocked out of my lungs.

I get back up quickly and charge towards him even more angry than before. More purple balls of energy fly towards him continuing to knock him back. The more energy I use the weaker I get, slowing down slightly. He reaches back to grab his weapon, swinging the long sharp sword towards me. I close my eyes, falling down to the ground, getting ready for the pain to flow through me. Just before it can cause any damage, it stopped mid swing.

I look up to see a red mist surrounding it and a very confused looking grape. A small smile creeps its way onto my face. Wanda.

I turn my head to see her standing anger seeping from her. "You took everything from me, I won't let you take anything else" she seethed.

"I don't even know who you are"
He spoke, an amused expression on his face.

"You will."

She began to unleash red energy at the mad titan, him clearly losing but fighting as he could. Hurling wreckage, he began to fall down. Wanda lifted the purple man into the air ripping the metal armor off of him as he screeched in agony. Wanda tilted her head as she continued to rip away at the titan.
"Rain Fire!" Thanos managed to scream out to his second in command, squidward.

Soon after, beams of death flew down onto us. Wanda flew back as I grew a force field around my body. In that moment I wanted to give up, my body was aching, I could feel all the broken ribs, the burning flesh of my leg that has been shot by the fiery beams, and all I could think about was the overwhelming grief I felt.
The only thing stopping me from giving up were her words echoing throughout my brain.

"Pain only makes you stronger"

I was sat on a pink Barbie dream bike with purple streamers hanging from the handle bars. We had been outside for hours while attempting to learn to ride my bike. It had seemed pointless.

The main thing holding me back was my fear of falling over. "I can't do it mama" I said looking up to her in defeat after yet another failed attempt.

The redhead bent down to my level taking my hands in her own. "I know it's scary, but mama is here and I'll always be here to pick you up when you fall. But if you don't try you won't ever be able to learn. Pain only makes you stronger детка so don't give up just yet."

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a dark groan. Thanos was stood gauntlet in hand the placed the power stone down. Energy surged through his arm as Tony desperately tried to fight him for the gauntlet. Tony was thrown to the side as if he was just a mere rag doll.

I stood up despite my body's protest and limped towards the titan. He turned to look at me with an impressed expression. "You are a determined fighter child however I am going to enjoy taking your life."
He began to pace towards me increasing in speed as he ran.
I followed his actions until we reached one another.

I used as much energy as I could, my moms words still circling in my mind. I flew up and landed down hard onto him, pulling the gauntlet with all my might. He pushed me back hard so that I flew into the rubble once more.

He lifted his arm into the air, the gauntlet still secured to his large hand.
"I am inevitable"
Snap

But nothing happened. It was silent.
The titan looked over to me, a mixture of awe and disappointment on his face. The stones gravitated toward my arm as a smaller gauntlet was installed in my nanotech suit. The energy surged through my body and I felt the power being absorbed. I took a deep breath knowing it may be my last, thinking of my mama one last time, the way she smiled, the smell of lavender on her clothes. I was at peace, I would be with her soon.
"I... am Y/N Romanoff"
Snap

2 months later...

Aunt Yelena opened the door for me as I limped out of the car. She opened the backseat of the car grabbing my crutches and leading Fanny out. "Come on." The dog ran ahead of us, happily barking as he went off to chase a butterfly.

Auntie lena began to walk towards our destination but I stood still, leaning against the crutches and taking in my surroundings. She turned around to look at me confused. That confusion turned to sympathy as she saw the stray tears rolling down my cheeks.

This was the first time I was going to visit her grave since the funeral. I had been prolonging it as I didn't want to take in the reality that she was actually gone. Aunt Yelena thought it might bring me some peace or some bullshit so here we are.

The older woman came over to my side, wrapping one arm around me as I silently cried in her shirt. I took a deep breath composing myself. "I'm ready" I nodded being to walk.

"You sure? We don't have to do this if you're not ready." She said not wanting to push me too much.

"No I am, I want to do this." Determination set on my brain, I started to walk with the white metal crutches digging into my armpits.

We arrived at a pink blossom tree. There were birds flying around blissfully as well as an owl, sitting on the branch staring at us, seeming to take in every feature.

We neared a single gray tombstone surrounded by wilting flowers and small teddy bears. On the tombstone was written my mothers name.

I shakily squatted down to the level of it as my aunt leaned on the blossom tree. No words had to be said.
I leaned my head on the tombstone just as I used to do with my mother when she was still... alive.

I looked to my aunt indicating I was done and she could have her moment I stood up, taking her place by the tree as she went to have a moment alone with the grave of her older sister.
The blond fixed the fallen over trinkets and adjusted the cards and pictures left by fans.

I looked down at the dirt covered ground and semi-dead patches of grass. I only looked up as I heated my aunt let out a shaky whistle while sitting in the same position I was previously. I wanted hear her whistle back so badly, but nothing ever came except the painful silence and quiet sobs.

Until it did.

I thought I was hallucinating at first. Whipping my head around to see her there, alive and well, I pinched my hand so hard it drew blood and closed my eyes still in disbelief.

"Детка?"

I whipped my head around to see the redhead standing there seemingly alive. But how? "Мама? Is it really you?"

My aunt stood up, putting her arm in front of me protectively. I looked up at her confused but she kept her stare on the woman across from us. "How do I know it's really you," she said with her thick accent.

Just then, the fossil himself, Steve Rogers, stepped out from behind her. "Because I brought her back."

He was dressing in a red and white suit and his hair was a mess. "I went back to the old time lines and put the stones in their proper place. When I returned the soul stone I got her back."

The red head walked closer towards me, a look of sympathy evident on her face. She grazed her hand over the cuts on my face and my arm wrapped around in bandages and a sling.
"What happened детка?"

"We won"

—————————————
A/N
This took way too long to write
BuckyB3ar ik I told fyou I would write a chapter like a month ago so I'm sorry I took so long <333

Love you guysssss

Word count: 1940

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 5.1K 59
one shots of natasha romanoff's daughter<3 all one shot titles are songs:)
618 126 59
Ahaana, a young fashion enthusiast from Qatar, sets off on an adventure to Paris, the fashion capital of the world. Alongside her Best-friends Ryna a...
85.1K 2.5K 38
Lizzie and Scarlett comfort book / mother figures Y/n is a teenage girl who was given her first acting job. Her life changes when she meets Elizabeth...
129K 1.2K 17
Bestie it's written in the title. 🙄☝️ I'm going to do the 💥characters💥 and the ✨actresses✨ too. I'll take request don't be shy.😏 ⛔NO FLUFF⛔ If yo...