𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠! ⏱ ᴮᵒᵇᵒ...

By -MUNCHKINNIE

❝Because of you, this stupid prophecy got me under a damned mask!❞ → Betrayed, accused and blamed, ... More

「Prologue」
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
▪︎ S. Chapter I
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XL
XLI
▪︎ S. Chapter II
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
DISCORD SERVER
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI

XXXIX

1.9K 137 211
By -MUNCHKINNIE

Chapter XXXIX: Unveiling

════════ ××× ════════

COSMO NERVOUSLY darted his head from Y/n to the rest of his friends, his argentine coloured mane, swaying in the process. At this rate, Cosmo was even nervous than Y/n actually is. The Lluminarian elf side glanced the pegasus guardian who looked like whose head will come off from looking back to back from her to the others. Internally, Y/n didn't know what to feel, she wasn't scared being confronted but she was just nervous to finally admit everything, she was the centre of the attention after all.

Even Captain Papa who was supposed to retire back to his chamber stayed along beside the black and yellow power sphera to watch the scene unfold. "F/n, are you sure?" The pegasus guardian was quite worried for the elf, not liking the idea of revealing everything, who knows maybe she was still uncomfortable. Of course, anyone would be uncomfortable when you're anticipated to say something by many people─well, six TAPOPS members and one power sphera but, that's the same thing.

What makes it worse was that the atmosphere was rather uncomfortable and tense, like what Cosmo had said earlier. Y/n let out a sigh of defeat, giving the pegasus guardian a blank stare before shifting her way towards him. Everyone watched her move, still expecting at least one answer. "If it means settling this matter properly then yes, I have to," she nonverbally answered the pegasus, carefully petting his mane in attempt to calm him down.

"What in the world is going on?" Gopal nervously whispered to his friends who were also as confused as him.

Y/n gathered up the courage to turn to everyone, before announcing something very important. Her heart was beating quickly from her chest but there's no backing up now, her time was up and the Aquarius mission was already finished already. Maybe if she tells them the truth then she doesn't have something to worry about anymore and she would feel lighter and a bit anxious-free even just for a little while.

"Gather around everyone, before I answer those questions. Please know that I had a purpose for hiding everything and I was afraid of revealing it just recently. Thank you for cooperating with me, Boboiboy," Y/n turned to the elemental hero who blushed red in result, not expecting for her to direct the attention to him out of nowhere. Now, he could feel the burning stares of his friends. They were almost murderous, he swore to himself. Especially Ying and Yaya's of course.

"So you did know something!" Gopal leaned towards Boboiboy with an accusing look present from his visage. "W-wait! I only found out just recently, okay? We stroke a deal and gave her time to think about it and gather the courage to tell the truth to all of you," He raised his hands in protest, glancing towards the elf and back to his friends in nervousness. "Plus, she didn't even give me the full details, I don't know all of it so it's better for her to tell us herself," he tried to defend himself, telling them the whole truth.

"Huh? Boboiboy knew?" Cosmo blinked rapidly at Y/n, leaning towards her in confusion.

"Wait─'HER'!?" Everyone else except for Boboiboy, Y/n and Cosmo, yelled at the same time and Y/n could swear that her eardrums would break anytime now as she cringed. "Can you guys keep it down?" Boboiboy gritted his teeth, his ears not liking the intense volume just like the elf. "Okay, okay! So you're a girl!?" Gopal had his mouth in a huge jawdrop that flies can go inside it if possible. Y/n glanced at Boboiboy and Cosmo before shrugging her shoulders casually.

"Hm? Yes," she simply answered but without the scroll this time which surprised everyone even more. "YOU CAN ALSO TALK!?" At this point, Gopal was basically the only one screaming. "Oh Eros, calm down. I said I am a female not a murderer," Y/n crossed her arms at Gopal who was busy exaggerating his reactions. "We were expecting that you can talk because of the nonverbal spell problem, we also had a small suspicion that you're a girl, right Ying?" Yaya turned to her best friend, slightly glad to know that there's another female member in their squad.

"So, that's why you looked like a girl when we first met..."

"What?"

"Nothing!"

It may sound a lot to take in but for some reason, it wasn't. Everyone else was okay with it, having no difficulties accepting the truth, Y/n felt relieved. "Praise Eros, this is quite relieving in all honesty..." Y/n sighed to herself, feeling satisfied even though it was just the start of her identity reveal moment. Everyone felt knew with hearing the actual voice of their friend since it didn't match how she basically looks, well, they have no idea that she doesn't look like that either in the first place.

"Your voice sounds cute and you have an accent like Cosmo," Yaya gushed as Ying leaned towards the elf, mentally agreeing with her best friend. "You have an accent like the other Glamourans, that's cool!" Ying complimented the elf girl who seemed to blush at their praises. "No kidding, the way you arrange words in your scroll is also the way you talk," Fang scratched his head in wonder, hearing how of a formal speaker Y/n was. "I have always spoken this way though and what is this 'accent' that you speak of?" Y/n pointed to herself in confusion.

"Nah man, I've always imagine you to be the emotionless one and have a deep neutral sounding voice," Gopal admitted out with a blink, fantasizing an emotionless Y/n. "That, I cannot help but agree to. I did make myself sound like that for some reason, even Cosmo would make fun of me for that," Y/n glanced towards her pegasus friend with slumped shoulders. "I cannot help it, I am sorry, Munchkin," Cosmo teased the girl even more, feeling free to not stop himself from saying anything related to her identity unlike usual.

This earned looks from everyone whilst Gopal snickered at this. "Munchkin?" He began. "It is just a nickname I love to call her back in Lluminaria, Note: She used to like the nickname but she does not like it that much now but she secretly likes it─!" He paused, feeling a two hands stopping himself from speaking further. "He does not know what he is talking about, ignore him," Y/n denies. "Does too, your highness!" Cosmo managed to escape and smile cheekily.

This caught Boboiboy's attention, remembering how General Ymeriah also addressed her the same thing. He had a feeling Ying's question had to do with this for some reason. "What do you mean by 'your highness'? I also remember General Yemeriah address you as one, not to mention, your actual last name is a main kingdom, Y/n," He called her real name, catching the attention of both Lluminarians who stopped bickering.

"Right... I almost forgot about that," Y/n mumbled, a hand making its way to her chin as she thought off. "Y/n? Is that your real name?" Yaya asked the royal elf who sheepishly nodded her head. "Well... this might surprise you all once again but..." Y/n pondered out which made everyone else curious. "This is not my actual apperance," Y/n gestured to herself but before they could comment she immediately said the chant, forgetting about her worries.

"Exsolvo."

Magic particles began leaving her figure, unmasking herself and her (h/c) hair going back to its original length as it fell from behind her. Y/n felt weird having her real hair back, she might need to get used to it again. Her mask disappeared and her face can be seen by everyone by the naked eye. Her eyes was shut tight but she opened them soon after which revealed her bright (e/c) coloured orbs. Seeing everything properly also felt weird like how she felt when she dove into the ocean water of Agua.

She really needs to get used to seeing without circle-like holes this time.

"Eros, I am still not used to this but I can explain!" Y/n had a troubled look on her face, nervously glancing to everyone else as she waves her hands off, seeing everyones' surprised  reactions.

"I am not F/n L/n but, I am Y/n Yvonne Llumina, second child of the late King Helios Llumina and Queen Yvonne Llumina. My deepest apologies for keeping all of these for a long time," Y/n bowed her head before standing straight back up, her (h/c) coloured hair bouncing along as she moved. With tensed shoulders, her hands were held together because of nervousness, her heart was beating quickly, she could practically hear it on her own. Everyone still stared at her with widened and shocked expressions.

'This is just plain humiliating!' Y/n internally screamed inside her mind, her face morphing into absolute panic while gritting her teeth.

"Please refrain from looking at me like that," Y/n took a step back from them, feeling uncomfortable of her own situation. This caused for everyone else to snap off from trance. "No, sorry! We're just surprised! You're a Llumina and King Helios' daughter at that!" Ying tried to reassure the flustered elf who didn't know what to do but stiffen under their gazes.  It was obvious that she wasn't used to getting this much stares. It was much better when she wasn't bare-faced.

"You're pretty too, might I add," Yaya giggled as Y/n didn't know how to receive a compliment, turning red as she averted her gaze. "I am not good at receiving compliments, oh Eros. It is much easier when my face is covered and when I use my scroll. But thank you nonetheless," Y/n murmured with furrowed eyebrows, looking away slightly with clenched fists.

"I am never going to get used to this..." Y/n grumbled to herself as Yaya and Ying internally cooed at how she felt so embarrassed, finding that quite adorable in their opinion. Cosmo laughed, he would basically agree with the two if they knew what they were thinking about since Cosmo would technically be Y/n's number one fan if she even has one. Gopal was still stunned, imagining Y/n as an elf with a neutral look on her face.

Fang on the other hand, thought she would have a proper and confident look on her face but her way of speaking didn't match with her face at all. She looked too youthful to have the mature look, she basically looked as young as them. Boboiboy was also taken aback, he took Y/n as the person to have a serious look on her face due to how she acts in the battlefield as to which he has gotten used to. But, right now, all her could see was a young teenager like them, with bright and doe eyes.

They should really stop guessing others' looks based on their personality. Y/n has slightly chubby cheeks, although she was rather tall for someone in the group. Her proportion was actually good and it suited her. Not too slim, not too fat, that's how she was. "Hehe! You better be, I still can't believe my other bro is actually another sis," Gopal added out with a proud smile. "That's does not make it sound better," Y/n deadpanned at the Indian boy.

"Although I am still feeling a tad bit guilty for not telling you all sooner about this, it is actually quite a relief to finally let that all out," Y/n let a smile from onto her lips. "Ahh! I get to see you smile again," Cosmo fanboyed, nuzzling Y/n's cheek which made her deadpan. "You should smile often," Yaya giggled as Ying agreed with a grin. "Don't be, you had the reason to hide everything. What's good is that you've finally told us all about it," Boboiboy reassured the elf who glanced at him in hope.

"Is that so? Thank you," Y/n smiled at him which made the boy look away in result. They were right, smiling suits her better. But looking away from it is a weird reaction, he always felt like this around her so he deemed it normal even though that just started during their mission in Planet Agua. "Yeah... no worries," he reluctantly glanced at her before nervously grinning back. "Yeah... no worries, eh?" Gopal nudged the elemental hero out of nowhere who was too oblivious to understand anything.

"What?" He asked Gopal with a clueless look making his best friend deadpan in result. "So, if you're Y/n Llumina... does that mean King Lunos is you're..." Fang's eyes widened in realisation. "But why?" Ochobot questioned Y/n, finally catching up to what Fang was saying. "Yes, he is my older brother. Why? Because of the prophecy, the closest person that he could think of betraying him was I since I already am part of the royal family," Y/n huffed furiously.

"How cruel! This isn't justifying at all!" Captain Papa suddenly piped in after being quiet for quite a long time. "Eh? You're still here?" Gopal commented with an unamused expression. "Of course I am here, justice can't miss the drama hehe," Captain Papa sheepishly chuckled, earning sweatdropping reactions from everyone except the two Lluminarians. He grabbed a box of popcorn which came out from who knows where as he sat casuallly as if he was watching a movie.

They weren't surprised with their teacher's behaviour at all. Even Ochobot's blue digital eyes looked at the TAPOPS captain with an unamused glint.

"Anyway, what's the deal with your brother? Doesn't he realise that you're his sister? You're too young to rule over a kingdom too. Well... that's what I'm assuming, how old are you exactly, if you don't mind me asking?" Ochobot flew closer to the elf in curiosity. Everyone glanced to the Lluminarian elf as they wondered the same thing too, they have never ask her about her age. "Well... I am 13 vintajas old," Y/n admitted which made everyone confused.

"Vintajas? Isn't that different from Earthly years?" Gopal thought out as Boboiboy leaned towards the power sphera. "Hey, Ochobot. How long is it if we converted 13 vintajas to Earthly years?" He questioned him with a look of curiosity on his face. Ochobot began gathering information with all of the best that he could using his own system. A short while has passed before he answered the elemental hero.

"Well, according to my research. 1 vintaja is equal to 13 earthly months which concludes that Y/n is exactly 14 Earthly years," The power sphera informed everyone. "Woah, you're just our age!" Gopal marveled as he leaned to the elf in wonder. "Isn't that nice?" Ying smiled, turning to Y/n who blinked in realisation. "Aww, it is nice to know that you have been befriending somebody just your age other than Princess Serena," Cosmo beamed, closing his eyes.

"I guess... I never talked to anyone that is just my age besides Serena," Y/n wondered into her thoughts. "Well, then, it's nice to know that we know the real you this time. We're all here for you no matter what happens," Boboiboy stated in determination, making the elf smile at the thought. "Thank you," Y/n beamed in gratitude. Too bad the moment had to be destroyed by someone.

"Wah... what a sentimental and heart-warming moment," Captain Papa shed a single tear from his eye. "─BUT THIS ELF STILL HAS A SPACESHIP TO PILOT!!" Captain Papa exclaimed as he pushed Y/n towards the captain's seat, making everyone look at him with confused and deadpanned expressions. "Here, here! Sit down, operate here and steer this!" He began blabbering while making the her sit down on the chair.

Everyone looked at him in disagreement. "We've just arrived, Captain Papa! Give it a rest," Gopal complained, crossing his arms in the process. "Yeah! She's probably exhausted, don't overwork her," Ying argued along with furrowed eyebrows. While Captain Papa began arguing with his students' cries of protest, a/an (e/c) eyed girl was busy admiring the steering handles of the spaceship and the buttons in front of her.

Yellow sparkles surrounded her at the thought of being able to fly again. 'I have missed doing this!' She thought to herself with a huge smile on her face as she forgot about the growing argument in the background. Only Boboiboy and Ochobot saw what was happening, making them sweatdrop in reaction to the situation. "This day is... interesting," Boboiboy reluctantly commented in uncertainty, Ochobot sigh in defeat. "Quite," the power sphera deadpanned.

════════ ××× ════════

"Llumina is a very beautiful kingdom, I can't wait to see it in person," Yaya gushed as she began thinking of Y/n's home. After asking the elf multiple times about it, it seemed like it failed to get out of their heads. Y/n created a hologram-like mini structure of the said kingdom of elves. Yes, they've seen many beautiful kingdoms from their past adventures before but, none of those rivalled the exquisite beauty of Lluminaria's main kingdom. Something about the kingdom showed definite elegance and appeal. It also seemed like the kingdom was very magical.

Perhaps because it is as magical as they say.

"Me too! It looks like it came out of a movie! It's so magical," Ying nodded her head as she clasped her hands together. "I wonder what kind of food they serve, must be delicious. Somehow emits some grand medieval vibes," Gopal commented as his mouth watered at the thought of Lluminarian delicacies, his face becoming dazed as seconds passed

by. "I am quite interested at how they progress their everyday life, it's quite a very popular kingdom. It's mentioned everywhere in Plasma," Fang joined as he tapped his chin in great wonder.

"Of course it is! It is the Kingdom founded by the late King Eros Llumina, the hero of Glamoura!" Cosmo added, joining in the conversation. "This Eros guy must be really known around Glamoura and Y/n is his great granddaughter or something," Gopal tapped his chin at the thought. "Indeed! Every elf born in the Llumina family are his descendants which confirms that Y/n and him are related!" The pegasus guardian added. "Wow, her family seems so prestigious," Ying marveled in surprise.

It was just a few days after the gang finished their mission in Planet Agua. Everyone got to know more about the said elf after they found out about her real identity. Although that happened through Cosmo only, Y/n was busy piloting the whole spaceship as a substitute Captain for Captain Papa whom was nowhere to be seen. Y/n didn't mind and let the pegasus spill every single thing that they were curious about and that includes the kingdom that she was born from.

"The Llumina family is well-respected throughout Glamoura, I admire all of them! Well... until recently, Lunos suddenly blamed Y/n and deemed her as a traitor. Issues as such has not happened before in the royal family which is quite unsettling," Cosmo continued. "Well whatever is going on, we will make sure to help Y/n!" Yaya smiled in determination which earned nods from Fang and Ying.

Meanwhile Gopal wasn't listening to their conversation, he was still stuck at gushing about the beautiful kingdom of Llumina. "It's too enchanting to be true!" Gopal snapped out of his daze as he grinned ghostly. The Indian boy suddenly turned to his elemental hero best friend who was oddly quiet for some reason. The molecule manipulator decided to gather the boy with orange salakov hat's attention by talking to him.

"Dey Boboiboy, don't you also think that the Kingdom of Llumina is beautiful?" Gopal gave the dazed Boboiboy a grin. The elemental hero didn't even try to spare a glance at his best friend, his eyes remained fixated towards a certain place. A moment of silence passed before he finally answered. "Yeah... beautiful I guess..." He mumbled, not once looking at the Indian boy. Gopal confusingly looked at his friend, luckily his other friends weren't listening to the two of them and were conversing animatedly with each other instead.

Gopal's eyes travelled at the area where Boboiboy was looking at with a dazed expression, curious upon why he was acting so odd at the moment. There sat the temporary captain of the ship, with her lustrous (h/c) hair dangling and framing her visage, the usual light mask missing from her face. Her bedazzled yet bewitching pools of (e/c) orbs fixated upon the empty space of pitch black that they were travelling through from behind the glass window of the ship.

The elf girl was finally able to pilot the ship, letting Captain Papa to rest for a while whilst she does the driving for him. After revealing her true identity to them, the girl was now comfortable of walking around inside the ship without a mask, with her natural hair and look.

Gopal nearly choked at this and turned to his best friend who let out a sigh out of nowhere. This was quite new and bizarre for the Indian boy. Gopal blinked on his place before he smacked Boboiboy on the head which managed to snap the dazed boy out. "Ack! Hey, what was that for!?" Boboiboy snapped at Gopal with an annoyed glare, caressing the part of his head where his best friend had hit him. "You're talking to me, not Y/n. What's the staring for anyway? She'll melt at this point," Gopal suddenly exposed him.

"I─" Boboiboy paused to think.

"I was just staring over there and I got lost in my mind that's all," He said defensively, ignoring how his cheeks were flaring slightly ay the thought of him staring at the elf. "Uh-huh, sure," Gopal commented with anunamused look on his face, pretending to check his nails. "Your blush says otherwise, what if she caught you?" Gopal added, raising an eyebrow while wondering how the elemental hero will act. He noticed how the two got closer when they were in Planet Agua but he now knew after she told them the truth about Boboiboy helping her hide her gender.

The elemental hero pursed his lips and place a hand on his cheek for support after turning away from the nosy moleular hero. "I'm not blushing, neither I was staring," he told him once again. Gopal began blabbering about how he doubted his words but he was ignored nonetheless by the elemental hero.

His caramel eyes slowly snuck a glance towards the side profile of the Y/n but without Gopal catching him this time. He bit the inside of his cheek, studying her serious expression as she piloted the spaceship.

'I guess I was staring but it was only an unconscious action.'

════════ ××× ════════

|Translations|

Exsolvo - |Release| [Latin]

A/n: Ngl, 'Disco Ball' sounds better than 'Walking Lamp'. Let's call him that!

I was kinda nervous to update this chapter because of the identity reveal, please even the author is nervous about it like the readers are🙂

Okay, Boboiboy Beliung has just been revealed. Guys, he has BLUE HAIR, I repeat BLUE HAIR. He basically looks like a God with his glowing eyes at this point-

"In the name of the sun, I'll punish you!"

Solar is a Sailor Guardian confirmed.

Disclaimer: The illustrations above aren't mine. They belong to their original artists.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 233 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
30.9K 1.1K 38
Power - Heart Are they connected? True love What is that mean? Had a crush Is that humanely? even in such a young age? Why these feelings are strang...
11K 318 24
AU name: Boboiboy Universe Guardian ⚠Disclaimer⚠~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ⚠Boboiboy Galaxy belongs to Monsta⚠ But AU belongs to me ~~~~~~~...
555 19 10
Y/n is a teenage girl with no friends her family abandoned her when she was Little and she lives with her grandma her life in school was hell to her...