~♡︎𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚘𝚘 𝙰...

By CasuallySimpin6446

~Camilo Madrigal X Reader~ ~This fanfic uses she/her prounouns~ ~No warnings~ ~Fluff?~ You had just turned 15... More

The Only Fiesta You Liked
We Can Stay Some More Time
Dinner Disaster
A Kind Invitation
An Unexpected Gift
The Last Preparations
The Birthday Party
I Have What Now?
Is Juan Right?
Spare No Details
Sibling Fight
A Visitor
Now We Got Problems
I'm Sorry

I'm Not Jealous!!

400 14 24
By CasuallySimpin6446

-Hey, I'm not jealous! It's just that I think that Alejandro guy is a bit strange!

-Camilo, I get it. You're jealous that I've been bringing Alejandro everywhere with us lately.

-No, it's not..

-Don't worry mi amor. You are still my one and only. You are my camaléon. And you'll forever be my camaléon. No one can take your spot. Okay?

-I appreciate that... but I'm not..

-Okay?

-... okay...

Camilo was confronting you about Alejandro. A few weeks had passed since his arrival. You knew he was just jealous, so you just told him that he was your one and only. His eyes shined once he heard that. You laid a gentle kiss on his nose and smiled at him. He hugged you tight.

  -It's just.. I don't want to lose you... I love you YN.. do you really have to go with him tonight? I have a bad feeling about this.

  -Awhhhh I love you too! I would never leave you! And he just wants to talk! It can't be bad! I know him for years now. Don't worry. Everything's gonna be fine. Let's go now. He's waiting for us.

  With all of that, you almost forgot you two were in public. You got a bit far for the crowd to talk in private but Alejandro was still eating for you two, watching from afar. As you moved through the crowd to get back to him, he smiled at you. Just at you.

  -Ah there you are! What were you two talking about.

  -Couple stuff. Maybe when you get a girlfriend you'll understand.

  Camilo said in a cold tone. The atmosphere went dense again. You decided to break the ice someway.

  -Well, I am REALLY thirsty! I'll get water for us three.

  -Thanks YN, but I'm good.

  -Can you bring me some, amor?

  -Sure! You two hold on a bit.

  You didn't want to leave those two alone, but you also didn't want to be in the middle of them. Once you got far enough, Alejandro grabbed Camilo by his arm and pulled him closer.

  -Listen here, I don't like you, you don't like me. I don't know what YN saw in you, but you aren't good enough for her. She's perfect, you're a reckless, foolish, brainless, borish Madrigal! I bet you don't have a single penny to your name. Don't forget your place. I know her better than you do. And I can grant you, she isn't into you.

  -Excuse me?! She chose me for some reason. I may not have much money, but I love her more than your stupid money could ever buy. Plus, if you loved her that much, why didn't you stay? Listen now, get away from her.

  -How do you think she would react to her dear amor, threatening her best friend?

  Camilo just stared at Alejandro, like he wanted to punch him with his look. Alejandro let go of Camilo's arm just in time to YN to arrive with the water. Alejandro immediately gave a playful smile, while Camilo just looked at the side with a worried expression.

  -So... what did I miss? What were you two talking about?

  -Oh nothing! I was just telling Camilo how I loved his fashion sense!

  -Oh that's great! ...uh amor? The agua you asked for..

  -Hm? Oh Yhea, gracias mi vida..

  -Well, it's getting late. YN, shouldn't we take Camilo home? Between you and me, he looks very pale. He may be sick.

  -Hmm you're right Alejandro.. Are you feeling okay Camilo?

  -I'm fine, thanks.

  Camilo looked so distance. You wondered what them two were actually talking about. Maybe it was better to confront Alejandro about that later. In the mean time, you and Alejandro took Camilo home. As you three got there, you kissed Camilo good night. Alejandro looked at the side, annoyed. That already made Camilo happier.

  -Goodnight camaléon.

  -Goodnight mi vida.

  With that, he entered home. You sighed. You knew Camilo felt uncomfortable around Alejandro. You just wished they got along. But then, a voice cut your line of thought.

  -Hey should we go now?

  -hm? Oh yes of course!

  With that, I left with Alejandro. Just what was so important he had to tell me in private? Actually, you had an idea of what it could be, but you wished you were wrong.

~Camilo's POV~

  I had just entered Casita. I couldn't stand that stupid Alejandro anymore! He was so annoying! And now he wants to take my girlfriend?! Oh how I wish I were there listening to what he is telling her! I will break his spine if he keeps this up. But what scares me.. what if YN falls for him? I can't lose her!
Those thoughts pierced my skull as I was getting to my door. Just as I was about to get in, I heard a voice.

  -WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

  I looked at the source of the sound. It was Antonio. I looked at him with a smile and squatted down to dunk his face down.

  -I believe this is still my room. And what are you doing up so late lil' guy?

  -ARE YOU KIDING?! GO OUT THERE NOW!

  -Que?

  -DO YOU WANT THAT DUMB BOY TO TAKE OVER YN?

  -No but.. hey wait a minute, how do you..

  -THEN MAKE YOUR GIFT USEFUL AND GO HIT THAT BOY! I'll send a bird to poke his eyes.

  -Did Dolores told you to say that?

  -Yes.

  -Of course... listen, I trust YN. I know she won't fall for him.

  Somehow, I wasn't sure in my own words. I trust YN, but I don't trust Alejandro.

  ~Normal POV~

  You and Alejandro were taking a stroll around the village until you found a free bench to sit.

  -So, what did you wanted to tell me?

  -YN, in a few days I'll be going back to Europe.

  -Oh... I see..

  -And you see, I can't leave without telling you this...

  Alejandro grabbed your hands and looked you deep in the eyes. He was blushing a lot and had a helpless look on his face. You prayed he wouldn't say what you thought he would say.

  -Please YN! Leave this place with me! We'll be happy ever after! Our own happy ending! Together. Forever. I know you are in a relationship, but I'm better than that Camilo guy! I love you! He doesn't! And I know you don't love him too. Please say you love me..

  You just stood there looking weird at Alejandro. Why would he say that?! You didn't love him, and were actually doubting your friendship. That only made things worst! You didn't want to break his heart, but you couldn't say you loved him, when you didn't. You slid your hands off from Alejandro's.

  -Oh no... no no no... Alejandro no! I don't.. I love someone else. You know it! And I'm very happy with Camilo. Sorry, but I can't leave with you. I don't love you. I'm sorry.

  You wished he would take the rejection well, but then you remembered, he never takes a lost well. He stood up angrily from the bench and looked down to you.

  -WHAT?! ARE... ARE YOU SERIOUS?! NO! YOU AREN'T! DO YOU REALIZE YOU ARE CHOOSING A BRAINLESS, STUPID, IDIOT OVER ME?! I'M WAY BETTER AND..

  You didn't let Alejandro finish. You got up and slapped him. He held his face in shock.

  -Listen, I don't love you! Deal with it! In your life, you'll be rejected a lot! Your money won't buy you everything. And it won't buy my heart. I love Camilo because he loves me. Not like you, you don't love people. You just manipulate them! And the next time you talk like that about Camilo, I'm not gonna just slap you! You can't talk like that about him! Understood?!

  -Whatever! When you realize how wrong you were, I'm not going to be here to take you!

  And with that, Alejandro left angrily. Now you knew what Camilo felt. You just wanted to slap him harder. And if you had the chance, you'd do it. But at least, he was leaving and wouldn't interfere between you two.

~~~

  -...and then he left!

  You sneaked into Camilo's room through the window. It wasn't the first time you did that.

  Camilo was sitting on his bed, listening to you talking about what happened with Alejandro.
You, on the other hand, we're moving from side to side.

  -That idiot! At least he'll be gone for good now. Hey, you did the right thing. He was an idiot! Thank you for standing up to me princesa.

  -Why are you thanking me? I would never let anyone talk bad about you! If I had the chance, I'd break his whole face! If anything, thank you for trusting me with this. I know how jealous you were.

  -I wasn't jealous! I was scared.. scared of losing you. I love you more than anything. I can't afford losing you. I'm sorry... I guess that is pretty jealous huh?

  -It's the right amount. You just want to make sure I'm okay. And I love you too camaléon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 499 31
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ This is basically yandere Camilo. Y/N is supposed to be a girl so, I'm sorry about that. This is my first time so wish me luck :D! D...
382K 10.6K 59
Warning kinda cringe Y/N grew up in the city but as she starts to get older something is a little off. She begins to find herself with unusual abilit...
79.4K 2.9K 12
Camilo Madrigal x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "Flatter her, girls like that. Tell her yo...
65K 1.4K 11
The story is finished I just stopped doing the one shots :) •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• After your father, died your...