Now We Got Problems

You didn't get to see Alejandro when he left. Not that you wanted to, but still. Only a few days had passed after that conversation.
Camilo, on the other hand, almost threw a party in his own room. Oh Yhea that's right. You were still in his room. You were going to spend the night there.

  -Hell Yhea! I never liked that guy! No offense hermosa. But I couldn't just take him anymore! I missed our quality time together. Let's go do something!

  Not even to pretend to be sad. But, you couldn't really blame him. Alejandro was a jerk to Camilo all the time. They were already sick of each other the moment they met. You sighed at your boyfriend.

  -Whoa there, hold your horses. It's still night time!

  -So? I don't see how that's an issue.

  -the issue is that I'm tired.

  -Ooh would you look at that! Miss YN is tired!

  Camilo was sitting on his bed but he almost immediately stood up and rested his head against your shoulder. You chuckled at him.

  -Ohoho, what's this now? Don't tell me you ran out of energy as well! I never thought that could ever happen.

  -Alright, I won't tell you.

  -You know, it wouldn't hurt if you just left some food to the side.

  -Are you calling me heavy? Heavy or not, I'm flawless darling. Plus you're the one who's weak.

  -I'm gonna tell Dolores you said that.

  -She's probably listening. If you are, hi Dolores, stop listening to people's conversations.

  Camilo cuddled you as you both fell on his bed. At some point, he stopped giggling. You looked over to him, wondering why he stopped so suddenly. He was looking to the side. Not in his beautiful way, more like if he was thinking about something that was really bumming him out.

  -Camilo, what's wrong?

  -Nothing it's only.. I've been thinking about what he said. You know what I mean. After all, you're perfect, and I'm just a reckless, foolish, brainless, borish Madrigal. I can't forget my place. Because, every day, everyone needs someone. Like "Camilo we need this person!" Or "Camilo we need that person!" But it's never "Camilo we need Camilo". Sorry, I guess I'm overthinking again aren't I?

-Camilo.. I need you. I need you every day. And I don't need anyone else. Alejandro was an idiot. You shouldn't let his words get to you.

-It's not because of him. It's not just him. But people don't need Camilo. They don't want him. They want, someone else. Anyone else. I already know what you're going to say. "I would never want anyone else over you" but still, am I not good enough YN? Do you, also wish I was someone else sometimes?

You sat down on Camilo's bed next to him. He was wiping off tears from his face as you hugged him. He hugged you back tight as you played with his hair.

-Listen, yes, sometimes you get on my nerves. But that is your own little way of being. You may think, people don't like you, but you don't need anyone! You're incredible! You're special. You are my own miracle. And y'know, I'm very proud of you. I'm very very proud of you.

-That isn't true. I need you. And, when that stupid guy came along, I was so scared to lose you. All I was thinking was, what if one day, you get bored of me? Would you want me to become someone else? Would you just leave me? I.. I can fix this! I can! I can become whoever you want! Please just.. say you love me....

-I love you. I would never do anything to hurt you. And if you don't love yourself the way I love you, I'll love you until you can love yourself.

-Thank you... when you and Alejandro had that talk, I just wanted to throw him off that bench you know haha

  -Yhea I... wait.. how do you know we were on a bench? I never told you that.

  -Oh, I was actually there. I just shape shifted into someone random so I could hear everything.

  -So, you didn't trust me to talk to him alone?

  -What? Of course! I didn't trust Alejandro! But of course I trust you!

  -Did you think I was going to cheat on you with him?

  -No! I mean, I was a bit scared but.. listen I'm sorry okay?

  -.. I have to go.

  -What? Now?! You just got here!

  -Yes. I have to go.

  -Fine.. I'll go with you.

  -Oh now you don't even think I can get home by myself?

  -NO! You're putting words in my mouth!

  -I don't need you to take care of me all the time!

  -... fine. Have a safe trip then.

  None of you said anything more. Nor did you look at eachother while leaving his room.
Camilo sighed as you left, and muttered to himself that tomorrow everything would be fine. You guys would talk and you'd leave this all behind.

  But the next day, you didn't show up. And the day after that, nothing from you.

  -Okay, third time's the charm. Tomorrow she'll show up.

  But you didn't. Camilo started getting worried so he used his last resort. Talk to your siblings.

  As he got to your house and knocked on the door, he hoped you would answer. But instead, your father opened the door.

  -Ah! Señor LN.. I don't think we ever got the chance to meet! I'm Camilo Madrigal! Your daughter's boy..

  Before Camilo had the chance to introduce himself, your father closed the door in his face.

  -...friend. Well that was rude.

  Camilo knocked on the door again, but no one answered. So, he had to use his last trick. Climbing up to your window. Well, bad idea. As soon as he set foot in your room, instead of seeing you there, he saw Juan.

  -Oh shi-

  -Did you just climb up the window?! Wow, no wonder my sister is mad at you.

  -Aha! So she is mad at me! Wait. Why is she mad at me?

  -And you say you're great? You're doing what I did! Eavesdropping and thinking she's too careless to take care of her life!

  -..How did you fix that?

  -Well, she was the one who fixed it. We just talked. Now, get out before I make you get out.

  -Wait what?! I have to talk to her I...

  -Out. Now.

  Juan was almost hitting Camilo to make him get out. Camilo gave up and climbed back down. But he wasn't going to give up so soon. He already had a plan in mind.