The Major's Lover

By DisasterChild20

Naomi Swan. Not a name a lot of people have heard, Naomi is the elder sister of Bella Swan. Yes Bella Swan, t... More

Pre Twilight
PT1
PT2
PT3
PT4
Twilight
T1
T2
T3
T4
T5
T6
T7
T9
T10
T11
T12
T13
19th Birthday Part 1
19th Birthday Part 2
New Moon
NM1
NM2
NM3
NM4
NM5
NM6
NM7
NM8
Face Claims for Naomi and Cameron
NM9
NM10
NM 11
Eclipse
E1
E2
E3
E4
E5
E6
E7
E8
E9
E10
E11
E12
E13
Breaking Dawn
BD1
BD2
Wedding Outfits and Decor
BD3
BD4
BD5
BD6
BD7
BD8
BD9
BD10
BD11
BD12
BD13
BD14
BD15
BD16
BD17
BD18
BD19
BD20

T8

4.9K 124 16
By DisasterChild20

Naomi sits outside the house on her porch with Jasper, leaning on him while reading "Bella is coming round to meet everyone tomorrow." Jasper tells her. "That serious huh?" Naomi asks. "Apparently so. Do you want to come round aswell? I know Rosalie would like you to be there, as would I." Jasper smiles. "Of course I will." Naomi tells him. Jasper kisses the top of her head when he suddenly sighs "I have to go Billy and Jacob are here." he tells her. Naomi nods and sits up, turning to kiss him "Come back tonight?" she asks. "Leave your window open." he smiles, kissing her forehead and walking over to Edward's car. Standing up Naomi walks down the steps, being careful of the boot Carlisle replaced her cast with, as Jacob and Billy pull up. Smiling she hugs Billy "Hey Billy." she greets. "Hi Naomi." Billy responds. Naomi squeals as Jacob spins her from behind "JACOB!" she grins. Jacob puts her down "What happened to your hand?" he asks motioning to the bandage. "I got in an argument with an onion, it won." Naomi tells him seriously. "Tell me which one and I'll team up on it with Embry and Quil." Jacob responds just as seriously before they both start laughing. Bella walks over to join them after switching off the hose "Come to visit your truck?" she asks Jacob. "Looks good. You got that dent out." Jacob smiles. "Actually, we came to visit your flat screen. First Mariners game of the season. Plus Jacob here kept bugging me to see you again." Billy says sending Naomi a wink. "Great, Dad. Thanks." Jacob sighs shooting Billy an irritated look.

Just then the cruiser pulls up, Charlie climbing out while holding two six-packs "Pale Ale." he smiles holding them up. Billy holds up a brown paper bag "Harry Clearwater's homemade fish fry." he adds. Naomi smiles and leads everyone into the house before turning on the tv and putting the game on "Any luck with the Waylon case?" Billy asks as everyone sits. "Found a footprint out at the crime scene today. A bare, human footprint." Charlie responds. Naomi frowns and looks at Billy who subtly nods "A person did that?" Bella asks horrified. "A crazy person, walking around barefoot this time of year." Jacob adds. "Spread the word out at the rez, will ya? Keep the kids out of the woods." Charlie tells Billy. "Will do. Don't want no one else getting hurt." Billy says, looking at Bella at the end. Naomi bites her lip "I'm going to put dinner on, you two want to stick around? I'm making spaghetti." she asks Billy and Jacob. Billy smiles as Jacob perks up at the sound of Naomi cooking "We just might have to if it's your cooking." he tells her. Naomi nods and walks into the kitchen, getting the vegetables out of the fridge and starting to chop them. Bella follows her and pulls a glass out the cupboard "What was the look between you and Billy earlier?" she asks. "Doesn't matter Bella. I asked him to check on something for me and he nodded to tell me he'd done it." Naomi lies. Frowning Bella sighs and goes back into the living room, leaving Naomi to continue cooking.

That night Naomi walks into her bedroom to find Jasper sat leaning against her headboard waiting; smiling she walks over and joins him, climbing under her covers as she does. Jasper smiles and kisses her head as she leans against him "How was your evening Darlin?" he asks. "Good, missed you though. What did you do?" Naomi responds. "I missed you too. Went hunting with Emmett and Walter, ready for to,Oreos." Jasper tells her. Naomi nods and kisses his jaw before resting her head on his shoulder "What time you picking me up tomorrow?" she asks. "About 9, that way you can spend time with us before Bella arrives. Esme is making you breakfast aswell." Jasper tells her. Naomi nods sleepily and yawns making Jasper chuckle "Get some sleep Darlin." he smiles. "M'kay." she mumbles wriggling down to lie down; smiling Jasper does the same and lets her rest her head on his chest as she slowly falls asleep.

The next morning Naomi wakes up alone and quickly gets dressed before going downstairs to find Charlie and Bella eating breakfast "Morning Sweetheart." Charlie smiles. "Morning Dad, Bella. Jasper is picking me up in a minute, Esme invited me over for breakfast. Rosalie also wants to look at some jewellery in a catalogue for prom aswell." Naomi says. Charlie nods "I'm going to go to the station, try and make a break through on the case." he tells his daughters. "I'm sure something will come up dad." Naomi assures him. Just then there is a knock on the door "That'll be Jasper." she smiles going and opening the door, finding Jasper. "Morning Darlin." Jasper smiles. "Morning." Naomi responds giving him a soft kiss. Charlie walks over, throwing his jacket on as he does "Morning Jasper he greets. "Morning Charlie. I'll make sure to get Naomi home in time." Jasper responds. "You always do. I have to get to work. See you later Sweetheart." Charlie smiles. "Bye dad. See you later Bella." Naomi calls before heading to Jasper's car with him.

Once at the house the couple walk in to find Esme dishing up a plate of waffles for Naomi "Morning everyone." Naomi calls. Esme smiles "Morning dear. There's cream, fruit and syrup on the table." she tells Naomi, handing her the plate of waffles. "Thank you Esme." Naomi smiles. Rosalie walks into the room holding a jewellery catalogue "You ready to look?" she asks. "Always ready to look at jewellery." Naomi responds sitting down, motioning to the seat next to her. Rosalie smiles and sits next to her and opens the catalogue "I found a necklace that will go perfectly with your dress." she tells Naomi. "Ooh, show me!" Naomi grins putting cream, fruit and syrup on her pancakes. Jasper smiles and kisses her head "I'll be back in a few, got to help Walter with something." he tells her. "Other words, Alice threatened you if you see anything to do with my outfit for prom?" Naomi asks. "Yeah." Jasper smiles walking out. Rosalie shows Naomi the necklace "That will! Ooh, that one next to it would go with yours!" Naomi grins.

Soon everyone except Alice and Walter who are out gather in the kitchen and start cooking "Please can I help?" Naomi asks for the fifth time. Esme smiles "If you really want to help you can make the iced tea." she tells her. Nodding Naomi goes over to the cupboard and pulls out the stuff for the tea, Jasper passing her the jug from the top shelf "Thank you." she smiles kissing his cheek. Naomi smiles as they listen to Verdi's opera and watch an Italian cooking show on the tv, Jasper wraps his arms round her waist from behind and kisses her neck "Your sister's here." he tells her. Nodding she leans into him as Bella and Edward walk in "Bella. We're making Italiano for you." Esme smiles. "This is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes." Edward introduces. Jasper puts his face in Naomi's hair breathing her scent instead of Bella's "Bon giorno?" Bella asks. "Molto bene! I hope you're hungry." Esme ells Bella. "I am." Naomi smiles. "Oh, absolutely-" Bella starts. "She already ate." Edward interrupts. Rosalie drops the bowl she's holding making Naomi pout "The salad!" she whines making Jasper and Emmet hide their chuckles. "I just assumed because you don't eat, you know..." Bella stumbles over her words. "Of course. That was very considerate of you." Esme assures her. "Ignore her. I do." Edward tells Bella, regarding Rosalie.

Naomi glares at Edward "Yes, let's keep pretending this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie says. "I would never, ever tell anyone." Bella tells them. "She knows that." Carlisle reassures. "The problem is, you two have gone public now, so..." Emmett trails off. "Emmett." Esme scolds. "No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly." Rosalie explains. "Badly? Like, where I become a meal." Bella realises making Naomi and Emmett try to hid their laughter as Edward grins, Rosalie rolls her eyes at their mate and best friend as Jasper kisses Naomi's head. Alice and Aalter suddenly walk in, Alice carrying some wildflowers "Hi, Bella!" Alice smiles hugging her "I'm Alice. You do smell good." she remarks making Naomi cough to hide her laugh. "Alice." Edward groans. "It's alright, Bella and I are going to be great friends." Alice smiles. "I'm Walter, Edward's biological brother." Walter introduces while wrapping his arms round Alice's waist. Naomi smiles as she feels Jasper nuzzle his face into her hair "Why don't you show Bella the rest of the house?" she suggest to Edward. "Good idea." he nods taking Bella's hand and leading her out the room. Turning Naomi wraps her arms round Jasper's middle "You alright?" she asks softly. "As long as you're here." he responds kissing her softly.

That evening Naomi sits finishing her homework when Bella knocks on her door and walks in "Usually you wait for the person to say you're allowed to come in." Naomi tells her sister. Bella ignores her "why didn't you say anything about Jasper?" Bella asks. "What about Jasper?" Naomi asks. "About him being newest to their diet, you know how dangerous he is?" Bella questions. "He's no more dangerous than Edward or the others." Naomi glares. "Yes he is!" Bella exclaims. Naomi stands up and turns to face Bella "Don't you dare Isabella. You have no idea what you are talking about." she glares. "Yes I do. Edward told me about Jasper being newest to their diet. He struggles the most. You should just break up with him before you become his next meal." Bella smirks. "Dad!" Naomi calls. "In the kitchen." Charlie calls back. Naomi grabs her school bag and storms downstairs "I'm staying at the Cullen's til Bella gets her head out her arse and apologises." she tells their dad. "What? What happened?" Charlie asks. "She being judgmental about Jasper because he's different. I can't be round her at the minute." Naomi explains. Charlie sighs but nods "Okay, do you need a lift?" he asks. "I'm alright dad. Carlisle gave me the all clear to drive." Naomi assures him. "Drive safe." Charlie tells her. "I will dad." Naomi smiles kissing his cheek and heading out to her car.

Pulling up to the Cullen's house, Naomi is met by Esme "Alice saw you coming, the boys are out hunting so it's just us til about midnight." she explains. Naomi nods "I hope you don't mind me staying here for a couple nights." she responds biting her lip. Esme grabs her hand "You're always welcome here Sweetie." she assures. Naomi smiles weakly and walks into the house, Rosalie walking over "You want to talk in my room?" she asks. "Please." Naomi nods. The two of them walk up to Rosalie and Emmett's room, sitting on the sofa by the window "What happened?" Rosalie asks. "Bella's a bitch." Naomi responds. "What's she done this time?" the blonde asks. "She had the cheek to tell me that Jasper's dangerous because he's newest to the diet." Naomi explains. "She what?!" Rosalie asks making Naomi nod. "According to her Edward told her that he's newest to the diet so he struggles the most. Oh and get this apparently I should break up with him before I become his next meal! Who does she think she is?!Personally I think she and Edward should get their heads out their arses." Naomi tells her friend. "I'm with you on that. He doesn't even know if Bella is his mate. All he knows is she's his blood singer so he thinks he has some sort of connection to her." Rosalie responds. Naomi sighs and leans against Rosalie "Why's family so complicated?" she groans. "As soon as I have an answer myself I'll let you know." Rosalie respond resting her head on Naomi's.

The two of them stay chatting til they hear the boys get back from hunting, standing up they both head downstairs. Jasper smiles at Naomi and kisses he "Not that I don't love you being here, what are you doing here?" he asks her. "I got in an argument with Bella so I'm staying here til she gets her head out her arse and apologises." Naomi explains. Just then they hear Rosalie and Edward arguing "She isn't even your mate! Besides she doesn't have to the right to know about personal things to do with our family! You had no right to tell her what you did!" Rosalie shouts as they walk in the room. "She was interested in our family!" Edward defends himself. "That doesn't mean you have to tell her!" Rosalie retorts. "What's going on in here?" Carlisle asks walking in. Rosalie looks at Naomi who sighs "Bella and I had an argument because of stuff that Edward told her." she explains. Edward looks across to her and Naomi shakes her head "I'm gonna head to bed. Rose can you explain what I told you to them, Jaz you stay and listen before following me up." she sighs, kissing Jasper before walking up to her room.

Naomi lies on her bed reading when Jasper pokes his head round the door "Can I come in?" he asks. "Always." Naomi smiles. "Sorry I took so long, I had to go calm down first." he tells her. "I guessed. I had to calm down before I drove here." Naomi smiles as he joins her on the bed. Jasper smiles and brushes her hair back out of her face "I would never do anything to hurt you." he tells her. "I know that Jasper, I never for a second believed anything that Bella said." Naomi assures him, kissing his jaw softly. Jasper smiles "Get some sleep Darlin." he tells her. Naomi nods "Stay." she tells him. "Always." he responds, kissing her head as she starts to drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 19.2K 81
Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when she was with her twin sister Bella. The...
30.9K 441 15
A auntie of Bella's named Stella Swan. Who moved to forks for her Niece Isabella Swan that is marrying the one and only Edward Cullen. Isabella/Bell...
108K 2.5K 22
This is the story of Elena Valentine, the daughter of Tiffany Valentine and cousin to Bella Swan.
230K 5.9K 27
Based in New Moon: After Edward left: Isabella Swan isn't the weak and helpless human that everyone thought she was her name isn't even Isabella Swa...